Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96266 times)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #425 on: February 26, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »
Look at post 407 in this thread.

who was it yuo asked?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #426 on: February 26, 2012, 09:00:54 PM »
hahhaa..I always stated i did/ will do fitness modeling as A HOBBy ..Go back read my posts since APPLYHOMO  is such a detective...40, 50, 60 k per year?? pffttt bitch please ..thats pocket change..i come from money..i do not need bodybuilding nor sell anything to live...thats gh15's gig..not mine

Yeah and youd prolly be nothin but a little cocksucking bitch if u didnt come from money u worthless leech. Fuck off

L.L

« Reply #427 on: February 26, 2012, 09:02:40 PM »
Yeah and youd prolly be nothin but a little cocksucking bitch if u didnt come from money u worthless leech. Fuck off
^^ another groupie aka gimmick  ::)

dustin

« Reply #428 on: February 26, 2012, 09:03:16 PM »
As someone impartial I'll just say these few things.

I appreciate what slin's contributed. He's a cool guy that's very honest, but for whatever reason he did the same thing so many "bodybuilders" did and claimed to be natty in these pictures. I've talked to HONEST competitors and they have convinced me that it's not possible. I haven't met a TRUTHFUL bodybuilder who has claimed a physique such as this, and I cannot believe for a second that he's natural there. I don't know why bodybuilders do this but there's always a screw loose with even the noblest bodybuilder, so I don't ask the question "why" any more. I just pick and choose what I will believe based on historical interactions.

Another thing is that anyone slin's size, not singling just him out, sells drugs. It's okay! We all do it... instead of picking up a single vial of test and tren every couple of weeks, which is completely fucking impractical, we order a couple dozen of each. Our dealer loves us for the consistent and reliable business, and after a while the subsidies become better and better. When you compete and look as good as someone like slin, your dealer will basically start sending you free gear. They know that you use half of it and sell the other half to close buddies. It's okay. It moves volume, keeps things steady and it helps everyone. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

There's no way a regular working fella can afford to down vials of gear in less than a week. And to use vials of GH daily is just unheard of. You have to unload some of your supply so I guess that would make you a bit of a small time dealer. Some fellas just order double and sell to close friends. Some fellas order octuple and sell to everyone and their mother. It's the way the scene works. Now, if you look at how big slin is you can probably imagine the volumes he's moving and just keep those opinions to yourself because it could be bang on or way off point. I personally think a smart person like him buys what he needs and unloads what he needs to live comfortably on top of his regular job. And that's probably the best. If you get too big it leads to a lot of problems because bodybuilders are juiced up drama queens and very volatile. I would personally rather sell to junkies because when they phone you to buy a .point of rock they'll pay you for a .point of rock without question. Bodybuilders feel you OWE them something, for whatever fucked up reason. And I would not want to sell to any bodybuilders.

When I first started getting good deals I sold to friends and a couple of phaggots at the gym, but then it got to be too much. Having sold thousands of pounds of weed in high school selling drugs was something I was very familiar with. But bodybuilders are something else. I can't tolerate it. I sold to a small handful of what seemed to be pretty stable fellas but it was too much. I still get great prices because of networking and being a good, reliable customer with tight lips and a commitment to my sources. But I won't sell shit to anyone. If a close friend needs something, I'll front them a vial until they place an order with their one source. I now know how much of this is monitored so I've always made sure that there is never any money coming my way whenever something like this occurs too. Everyone is watched and any time you sell anything, that phaggot is telling his friends and other phaggots. LEO know that this is going on too and pinch the people who let it get too out of hand, so if you can somehow tolerate being a dealer or remailer then don't forget that you're being watched by LEO. Just way, way, way too many problems selling gear. I could try that again and might be able to afford GH but I'd rather run just basic gear, stay safe and stay out of this sort of drama.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #429 on: February 26, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »
I knew a guy in the military that had not lifted in atleast two years that looked like a bodybuilder, with very visible abs, with muscle every where...He would only have to lift for a few months to get to the size of SLIN in the pic he posted...GH 15 is biased because the only world he knows is STEROIDS, and can not grasp the concept that a person can have a great physique naturally, without even lifting...I appreciate his input, but  for you people to put all your faith in him is rediculous.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: February 26, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »
I knew a guy in the military that had not lifted in atleast two years that looked like a bodybuilder, with very visible abs, with muscle every where...He would only have to lift for a few months to get to the size of SLIN in the pic he posted...GH 15 is biased because the only world he knows is STEROIDS, and can not grasp the concept that a person can have a great physique naturally, without even lifting...I appreciate his input, but  for you people to put all your faith in him is rediculous.

was he also 5'1 ?  ::)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #431 on: February 26, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
was he also 5'1 ?  ::)

I am 5'7". He was taller then me..This was back in 94, so memory is bad...Also the military has height requirements...

L.L

« Reply #432 on: February 26, 2012, 09:18:08 PM »
call it what u want..the teens pics ive posted i was 100% Natty...nothing impressive about that physique..they are actually pathetic comparing to the level ive reached  nowdays...i posted them because i didnt care and knew this would happen......i do not lie and i do not sell roids nor gh nor i work for no one..if i did or was here sourcing ..some of you wouldve step up and call me out about it...so far no one has ..why? because it is all lies ..end of story.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #433 on: February 26, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
I am 5'7". He was taller then me..This was back in 94, so memory is bad...Also the military has height requirements...

in 1994...this is chiwi and me years,, those years americana and the world was influtrated with hormkones,, noone gave a fuck ,, you bought lots of human grade and hgh pharma grade for cheap! ,, you also had the powders from china coming to you and no one knew what it even was....the clinton years lol this is pre september 11 ...you could write on the poweder what it was and even send it in vials and you woudl get it in 7 days ,, never a problem,, 1994....lol

bodybuildrs are VERY VERY SICK

and everyone who lift weight seriously is a bodybuilder in their eyes,,

very very very sick cult,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #434 on: February 26, 2012, 09:22:57 PM »
call it what u want..the teens pics ive posted i was 100% Natty...nothing impressive about that physique..they are actually pathetic comapring to the level ive reached  nowdays...i posted them because i didnt care and knew this would happen......i do not lie and i do not sell roids nor gh nor i work for no one..if i did or was here sourcing ..some of you wouldve step up and call me out about it...so far no one has ..why? because it is all lies ..end of story.

you posted them to get attention ,, and true they are nothing,, but you look better then than today ,, today you look lik e balonie,, even when you look good today for the so call photoshot you posting milion time...even there! your waist is out of control ,, it is large waist and ti is from hgh and insulina..

you took hormones fom very young age in the highschool years,, you been on hormones since,, you are exactly the story i told fellas here ,, the exact duplica! if you want i can show you the picture of what you will most likley look within few years,,just say yes i want to see it and you shall

you lied to my pupils and i can show you 100 fellas that are 200lb 5;10 that wipe the flloor with you when you are 230lb ,,your pecs are HORRIBLE,, your growth is a direct and only direct rsult of hormone use and abuse ,, what grow on you mainly is the gut area...which is what grow on severe abusers firsat and formost...the actual muscles...THAE ACTUAL MUSCLE THEMSELFS DID NOT GROW THAT MUCH...it is the gut where majority of your weight went to ,,

you did look the best when you were 190 back in the highschool days fro the actual size was in the muscle....

yesyes i know you dont like hear truth but this is! truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2012, 09:50:50 PM »

I appreciate what slin's contributed. He's a cool guy that's very honest, but for whatever reason he did the same thing so many "bodybuilders" did and claimed to be natty in these pictures. I've talked to HONEST competitors and they have convinced me that it's not possible. I haven't met a TRUTHFUL bodybuilder who has claimed a physique such as this, and I cannot believe for a second that he's natural there. I don't know why bodybuilders do this but there's always a screw loose with even the noblest bodybuilder, so I don't ask the question "why" any more. I just pick and choose what I will believe based on historical interactions.

Another thing is that anyone slin's size, not singling just him out, sells drugs. It's okay! We all do it... instead of picking up a single vial of test and tren every couple of weeks, which is completely fucking impractical, we order a couple dozen of each. Our dealer loves us for the consistent and reliable business, and after a while the subsidies become better and better. When you compete and look as good as someone like slin, your dealer will basically start sending you free gear. They know that you use half of it and sell the other half to close buddies. It's okay. It moves volume, keeps things steady and it helps everyone. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

There's no way a regular working fella can afford to down vials of gear in less than a week. And to use vials of GH daily is just unheard of. You have to unload some of your supply so I guess that would make you a bit of a small time dealer. Some fellas just order double and sell to close friends. Some fellas order octuple and sell to everyone and their mother. It's the way the scene works. Now, if you look at how big slin is you can probably imagine the volumes he's moving and just keep those opinions to yourself because it could be bang on or way off point. I personally think a smart person like him buys what he needs and unloads what he needs to live comfortably on top of his regular job. And that's probably the best. If you get too big it leads to a lot of problems because bodybuilders are juiced up drama queens and very volatile. I would personally rather sell to junkies because when they phone you to buy a .point of rock they'll pay you for a .point of rock without question. Bodybuilders feel you OWE them something, for whatever fucked up reason. And I would not want to sell to any bodybuilders.

When I first started getting good deals I sold to friends and a couple of phaggots at the gym, but then it got to be too much. Having sold thousands of pounds of weed in high school selling drugs was something I was very familiar with. But bodybuilders are something else. I can't tolerate it. I sold to a small handful of what seemed to be pretty stable fellas but it was too much. I still get great prices because of networking and being a good, reliable customer with tight lips and a commitment to my sources. But I won't sell shit to anyone. If a close friend needs something, I'll front them a vial until they place an order with their one source. I now know how much of this is monitored so I've always made sure that there is never any money coming my way whenever something like this occurs too. Everyone is watched and any time you sell anything, that phaggot is telling his friends and other phaggots. LEO know that this is going on too and pinch the people who let it get too out of hand, so if you can somehow tolerate being a dealer or remailer then don't forget that you're being watched by LEO. Just way, way, way too many problems selling gear. I could try that again and might be able to afford GH but I'd rather run just basic gear, stay safe and stay out of this sort of drama.

this is one of the best posts i've ever read

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »
that the best post you ever read? the post where in the first sentence he says a guy who lies is honest?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2012, 09:56:21 PM »
cliff notes

- the more laws you break and the more drugs you sell, the bigger your gonna get lol
l

L.L

« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:33 PM »
you posted them to get attention ,, and true they are nothing,, but you look better then than today ,, today you look lik e balonie,, even when you look good today for the so call photoshot you posting milion time...even there! your waist is out of control ,, it is large waist and ti is from hgh and insulina..

you took hormones fom very young age in the highschool years,, you been on hormones since,, you are exactly the story i told fellas here ,, the exact duplica! if you want i can show you the picture of what you will most likley look within few years,,just say yes i want to see it and you shall

you lied to my pupils and i can show you 100 fellas that are 200lb 5;10 that wipe the flloor with you when you are 230lb ,,your pecs are HORRIBLE,, your growth is a direct and only direct rsult of hormone use and abuse ,, what grow on you mainly is the gut area...which is what grow on severe abusers firsat and formost...the actual muscles...THAE ACTUAL MUSCLE THEMSELFS DID NOT GROW THAT MUCH...it is the gut where majority of your weight went to ,,

you did look the best when you were 190 back in the highschool days fro the actual size was in the muscle....

yesyes i know you dont like hear truth but this is! truth

gh15 approved

again , i never said i was pro material nor have great genetics ever...Modeling fitness gig happened by an accident i was chooose out of 50 people back then when i first started as a hobby...i started taking hormones at 23...u think i was hormonized in those teen pics and you call yourself "the god of hormones" ..???   no ,sir..you are the god of drug abuse...I swear im so flatered that you all think i was on roids in those pics..i really do..honest to god.

Stavios

« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:55 PM »
 I would personally rather sell to junkies because when they phone you to buy a .point of rock they'll pay you for a .point of rock without question. Bodybuilders feel you OWE them something, for whatever fucked up reason. And I would not want to sell to any bodybuilders.

Bro, I don't even want to hook people up nowadays !
you do it just to help them because they ask, then they keep coming back with stupid questions and comments and how their other source has better gear and so and so

I DO NOT give a fuck  :o
At first I wanted to help everybody, now I just tell everybody to fuck off

much happier this way

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2012, 10:06:06 PM »
that the best post you ever read? the post where in the first sentence he says a guy who lies is honest?

He said it was ONE of the best posts he ever read. And it prolly is, very enlightening.

L.L

« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2012, 10:11:52 PM »
Bro, I don't even want to hook people up nowadays !
you do it just to help them because they ask, then they keep coming back with stupid questions and comments and how their other source has better gear and so and so

I DO NOT give a fuck  :o
At first I wanted to help everybody, now I just tell everybody to fuck off

much happier this way

exactly...I do not need that heat in my life...you hook someone up and they come back with shit like i got bacne, limp dick etc...i have never sold a single vial of steroids to anyone...the kigs i got i told my friend theyre weak -bunk..he told me he wanted them anyways so  i gave him 5 kits for 200 bucks , not a good move on my part but whatever he does with them is out of my control....thats the only deal ive made in 15 years..lol...like i said i run a very successful family business....i got a wife and a kid coming ,,why would i risk my so "good life" by trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents when money thanks to god isnt an issue.??/ Im really laughing at these accusations but then again I knew this was coming..iI knew gh15 wouldnt stop running his mouth and inventings lies just like when we went at it during the kigs bombshell ..he will do the impossible and will go as far as he can to make people believe shit...he got really mad when i told him i wouldnt pm RON to have WHITEWIDOW removed...i mean seriously ,what type of fella does that shit..PMing an ADMIN AND CAMPAIGNING THROUGH PM'S  to have a mod you have beef  WITH removed?? only a coward and sick would do it..gh15 is that man...OPEN YOUR EYES PUPILS..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2012, 10:16:50 PM »
the more slinpimp posts the more I'm starting to miss Groink lol. Dude doesn't post here anymore I think he might be done for good honestly-- just got tired of this place.. Attention whore or not he was a likeable guy...unlike this fucking puto
l

L.L

« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2012, 10:20:06 PM »
the more slinpimp posts the more I'm starting to miss Groink lol. Dude doesn't post here anymore I think he might be done for good honestly-- just got tired of this place.. Attention whore or not he was a likeable guy...unlike this fucking puto

Who cares if they like me or not.?/ i have my conscience clean...but i tell ya what..i get tons of pm's daily ,even from elves whos names i  wont mention  asking for my help..that should tell you something...Ive helped more dudes here through pm's that you cant imagine..i do care..more than u think but i will not admit to bullshit just to satisfy mr15...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #444 on: February 26, 2012, 10:21:11 PM »

please... please... read between the lines. Dustin is a very smart dude

L.L

« Reply #445 on: February 26, 2012, 10:23:30 PM »
please... please... read between the lines. Dustin is a very smart dude

hey man..i really respect you and we have talked before...whether you say yes or not is ok with me, i know the truth.....do you honeslty think i was on hormones in the teen pics ive posted?/

Stavios

« Reply #446 on: February 26, 2012, 10:23:48 PM »
I think everyone is getting sick of this place actually

L.L

« Reply #447 on: February 26, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »
I think everyone is getting sick of this place actually

it's becoming gh15's feudal society.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: February 26, 2012, 10:33:56 PM »
read between the lines?

where he says he sold thousands of pounds of weed in high school but the post before he said he literally didnt eat in high school because he had no money?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: February 26, 2012, 10:36:07 PM »
ya, it's gotten outta hand.  i've been training a bit after a long layoff and am quite pleased with the way i look already.  i thought about putting up some current pics, but i don't want a bunch of anonymous posters telling me they know what i am taking by how i look.