Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96189 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #500 on: February 27, 2012, 08:08:42 AM »
lol @ everyone ignoring this post

hahaha, that guy has some serious mental illness. i wonder if it all stems from a napoleon complex due to being a grown man who's smaller than a child in middle school

L.L

« Reply #501 on: February 27, 2012, 08:13:10 AM »
lol @ everyone ignoring this post

lol..the guy is a peon of snitch15 ,,contributes nothing to this site,, he is an expert but we dont know what he looks like ,not that we care..he also is a business owner, womenizer who uses yahoo dating services.., steroid expert-analyst, book writer ,boxer..etc...quite a nutcase if u ask me.

watch him reply back with  a 50 sentence post , his ass will be ignored again..lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: February 27, 2012, 08:22:05 AM »
i know lol i made the post, then i was like that is way too serious a post, oh well bed time

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #503 on: February 27, 2012, 08:28:43 AM »
i know lol i made the post, then i was like that is way too serious a post, oh well bed time
[/quote
post that was a thesis,,,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #504 on: February 27, 2012, 08:49:00 AM »
the fact that slin is alwys here now responding,, should tell you exactly what he is doing with his life....he is a source,, and he is about to go down ,, i offer him nicely to leave,, he wont ,, remember i offered

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #505 on: February 27, 2012, 08:51:19 AM »

I'm not commenting on peoples natural status, but if you can't achieve fullness, definition, depth, naturally then you just have bad genetics for training.

The only thing unnatural about Slin's post is the weight, nothing unnatural about the look.

But Slin likes to exaggerate his height and weight so that's throwing it off.

that fella is crazy ,, STAY WAY FROM ANY CONTACT WITH HIM ,, he is the cancer i talk about in bodybuild,, and he ws sent here for a reason ,, and i know who sent him and they will pay ,,heavily

something big is coming as i mentioned,,you only have  short time to wait

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: February 27, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »
lol..the guy is a peon of snitch15 ,,contributes nothing to this site,, he is an expert but we dont know what he looks like ,not that we care..he also is a business owner, womenizer who uses yahoo dating services.., steroid expert-analyst, book writer ,boxer..etc...quite a nutcase if u ask me.

watch him reply back with  a 50 sentence post , his ass will be ignored again..lol

lol not that I think it's fair to judge anyone based on some internet posts (even though he does it himself), this is certainly the image he is portraying here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #507 on: February 27, 2012, 08:52:43 AM »
arms genetics arent horrible...yes, chest is my weakness but who cares..im not trying to win the O...It's fitness after all

i hoep you fellas ,, especialy my pupils around the world and in the cult of bodybuild,, I HOPE YOU NOTICE THE DEASEASE I KEEP PREACHING ABOUT FOR LAST 8 YEARS...HERE IT IS FULL FORM ,, apply can elaborate in  better language ,, this is sickness REAL one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: February 27, 2012, 08:53:29 AM »
the fact that slin is alwys here now responding,, should tell you exactly what he is doing with his life....he is a source,, and he is about to go down ,, i offer him nicely to leave,, he wont ,, remember i offered

gh15 approved

Why is it you think everyone you don't like is a source that scams people out of their money?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: February 27, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »

this post is pretty much 90% lies, really impressive rate of deception lol

L.L

« Reply #510 on: February 27, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »

gh15 approved

no ,no ,no...reponding to let u know im here to stay...you gonna get sick of me on here everyday...chillin in my office right now ,enjoying some caramel mocha.. ;)

L.L

« Reply #511 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:08 AM »
that fella is crazy ,, STAY WAY FROM ANY CONTACT WITH HIM ,, he is the cancer i talk about in bodybuild,, and he ws sent here for a reason ,, and i know who sent him and they will pay ,,heavily

something big is coming as i mentioned,,you only have  short time to wait

gh15 approved

oh am I  the crazy one ,fallen angel ,cia connected???  ::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
no ,no ,no...reponding to let u know im here to stay...you gonna get sick of me on here everyday...chillin in my office right now ,enjoying some caramel mocha.. ;)

shit I have to make cold calls all day at my job where I am now. I need distractions like getbig to get me through the bullshit

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #513 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »
Why is it you think everyone you don't like is a source that scams people out of their money?

He's a hypocritical sack of shit! Gh15 has made at least 5  source praising threads in the last year,   but if anybody gives a positive review for a source ( EVEN GH15 APPROVED SOURCES!), they're a remailer! god of homos 15 has serious issues

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #514 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:35 AM »

becaue he is ,, first he doesnt have work,, as you can see he is replying all day long ,, and he make money from siting on internet,, i dont like this fella,, i got lots of warning andthe top one was from administrator of very famous boarding,, i had my own suspicions abotu this filt before ...but confimations after confirmations ...im too big in the cult of bodybuild to just say somethign with out ENORMOUS BACKUP behind it ,,

notice here he says what pep likes or dont like and who he like....

he talk to strngo on phone...

this fella put himself into everything and anything and im bringing HIM DIRECTLY an end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #515 on: February 27, 2012, 08:58:36 AM »
oh am I  the crazy one ,fallen angel ,cia connected???  ::)

your problem is that i am ! this is your main problem,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #516 on: February 27, 2012, 09:00:08 AM »
what happened in the new year since janurary ,, is the fall of getbig from being a top board into this.... but ! the main main problem is something big is coming,, you dont listen ,, getbig wont be needed then...something HUGE is coming and i sugest to everyone involve to start preparing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #517 on: February 27, 2012, 09:02:11 AM »
15 guys that actually know me?? in real life??..lol..the elves?/ you know this is getbig ,right??  c'mon you gotta be more intelligent than to believe what these fuckers claim, they spend all day arguing and hardly train..to them everybody with a decent physique is on 5g of juice weekly, the same ones that by looking at a picture tell you exactly what that person is using miligram by milligrams yet none of them have dieted down ever , competed and are even naturals..lmao....whethe r you want to believe me or not i do not care but im'5'10 shoeless..

no not 5 gram but good 1-2 gram ,, and in times more,, dont twist words,, they are stronger than you ,, you have hell coming your way ,, and you truly should be prepared for my webpage will finish yo u

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #518 on: February 27, 2012, 09:03:47 AM »
YOUR WEBPAGE ISNT ANY MORE ACCESSIBLE THAN YOUR POSTS HERE

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #519 on: February 27, 2012, 09:03:53 AM »

gh15 approved

pretty much
this guy is day and night on this thread, making sure he get all attention he needs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: February 27, 2012, 09:04:16 AM »
no not 5 gram but good 1-2 gram ,, and in times more,, dont twist words,, they are stronger than you ,, you have hell coming your way ,, and you truly should be prepared for my webpage will finish yo u

gh15 approved

why did you claim you finished euro

when all that happened is you saw one of his emails then jumped on the band wagon

trying to give yourself credibility
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #521 on: February 27, 2012, 09:06:26 AM »
I have been in contact with slin over the past week weeks asking him for advice on how to achieve a physique like his.

Not once did he even suggest or imply that I should buy goods from him or any specific source.   If he was a source or a remailer, he could have easily tried to push something on me.  He did nothing but give me genuine and accurate advice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #522 on: February 27, 2012, 09:07:00 AM »

i give you my word,, and my word is gold that you are going down in time of my choice,, gave you my word

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: February 27, 2012, 09:08:37 AM »

i give you my word,, and my word is gold that you are going down in time of my choice,, gave you my word

gh15 approved

just like you gave your word you would get martinez bail

just like you gave your word on the kigs

just like you gave your word that whitewidow would get demodded

just like you gave your word about the radio show
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #524 on: February 27, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »
YOUR WEBPAGE ISNT ANY MORE ACCESSIBLE THAN YOUR POSTS HERE

that we shall see alex corect? something huge is coming,, and i promise the filt is gone and it will be complete dictatorshiop OF the truth! the real truth! and you wil be sit taking your hair out one by one,, but the most importent thing ...the scambag suppliers of selective scam and bad doings...are gone

gh15 approved
fallen angel