Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96193 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:24 AM »
why did you claim you finished euro

when all that happened is you saw one of his emails then jumped on the band wagon

trying to give yourself credibility

i never jump on anything,, i give warning ,, if warning not foloowed,, i either approve an operation or not,, end of argument
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #526 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:02 AM »

i give you my word,, and my word is gold that you are going down in time of my choice,, gave you my word

gh15 approved

Why though?  What has he really done to warrant you "taking him down"?  I don;t understand how people could be so hateful and vicious over something on an online message board.  Just look at "no one."   Not only does the guy )nearly a 40 year old man) want to fight me in person, but has literally gone out of his way to actually harm myself and my families well being by posting my face and details that could absolutely destroy my life.  If I had personal details on "no one" and knew that I could 100% actually effect his real life and well being, I would do nothing of the sort.  How is it that some people could be so cold and vicious to want to actually harm someone.  Is the internet really that serious?

What has slinpimp truly done to warrant being "taken down," besides disagree with you?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:19 AM »
i never jump on anything,, i give warning ,, if warning not foloowed,, i either approve an operation or not,, end of argument
gh15 approved

you are the ultimate bull shitter
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »
Why though?  What has he really done to warrant you "taking him down"?  I don;t understand how people could be so hateful and vicious over something on an online message board.  Just look at "no one."   Not only does the guy )nearly a 40 year old man) want to fight me in person, but has literally gone out of his way to actually harm myself and my families well being by posting my face and details that could absolutely destroy my life.  If I had personal details on "no one" and knew that I could 100% actually effect his real life and well being, I would do nothing of the sort.  How is it that some people could be so cold and vicious to want to actually harm someone.  Is the internet really that serious?

What has slinpimp truly done to warrant being "taken down," besides disagree with you?

you did the same to pillow talk

dont like your own medicine sparky
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2012, 09:14:58 AM »
just like you gave your word you would get martinez bail

just like you gave your word on the kigs

just like you gave your word that whitewidow would get demodded

just like you gave your word about the radio show

the radio show will hapen ,, who said it wont? you?

martinez is staying in america alex33,, he is getting citizenship due to ME! ME! ME ! ME!! he also get time in for what he did ,, as i said very hard case had to be involving money and still have to be payed not done ,,

i got email from widow pm ...he wroe and explained himself and i decided he is ok ,, he never scammed a soul ,, he is long time TRUE VET unlike slintolina widow is true! vet,,

the kigs...i tried to bering you pharma grade,, and i did for short while until the china chinks decided to fuck it up ...im not there cant control this but i can completely eliminate a company and operation ...which i did ,, there is no more kami ,, soon you wil see what i mean

gh15 approved

fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
lol..the guy is a peon of snitch15 ,,contributes nothing to this site,, he is an expert but we dont know what he looks like ,not that we care..he also is a business owner, womenizer who uses yahoo dating services.., steroid expert-analyst, book writer ,boxer..etc...quite a nutcase if u ask me.

watch him reply back with  a 50 sentence post , his ass will be ignored again..lol

peon? i probably have had the most heated arguments with gh15, more heated than this because i wasn tbullshitting fucking callin ghim a bitch and what not, we really argued

i contribute quite a bit, people have called my posts a bible, sepcifically about women

i never claimed to be an expert in anabolics, even here i keep it minimum

i am not a business owner now, but i have been,

when the fuck did i use yahoo dating? you see me posting in these pof threads? lol, internet dating is beneath me

steroid expert, i go out of my way to not talk about steroids, come on now

"book writer" - lol, u use phrases that a 10 year old uses, anyway why would u even mention this... writing is basically my passion, kind of like bbing for you, this is a point of contention for you?

boxer... i had 1 kickboxing match when i was in high school, i was on the verge of dropping out of hs to pursue kickboxing, but i did not have the heart for it, again this is a point of contetion for you? really?

nutcase, i'll take that lol, 1 true thing in ur whole post that can be construed as a criticism, that may be the 1st true thing uve said, congratulations on ur true thing

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2012, 09:17:23 AM »
Lol @ the hollow threats! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #532 on: February 27, 2012, 09:18:18 AM »

THE DIFF BETWEEN NO ON AND SLIN IS ENORMOUS,, NO ONE IS A MAN NOT A KID ,, HE IS A MAN OF PRIDE ,, A TRUE BODYBUILDR,, A FELLA THAT CAN REALIZE WHEN SOMEONE KNOW WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT ,, SOMEONE WHO TRY TO HELP! OTHERS NOT HURT OTHERS,, NO ONE IS RESPECTED ALL AROUND AND TRULY RESPECTED,, HE IS A MAN OF CHARACTER,,

SLIN IS EXACTLY 180% HE IS A KID!  HE IS STIL PLAYING IN LALA LAND ,, HE FAILED IN WHAT HE WANTED ,, HE WANTED TO BE LIKE ME A PRO ...HE FAILED SO NOW ITS A MAN EAT MAN WORLD AND HE FUCK THE MEMBERS OF GETBIG.COM WITH MISINFORMATION ABOUT HORMONE STATUS ,, AND LIE CONSISTANTLY ACCORING TO WHAT BENEFIT HIM

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #533 on: February 27, 2012, 09:18:56 AM »
you are the ultimate bull shitter

ask division about gh15 a little ,, he got my visit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
where is the division thread, i remember reading it and it was the one spooky thing i ever read on the internet, something that puts a chill down ur spine, watching a guy mentally unravel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: February 27, 2012, 09:21:15 AM »
ask division about gh15 a little ,, he got my visit

gh15 approved

why would i do that

i know who you are

so do all the people that are in the know on here

props for getting so many followers

you are the ultimate proof of how dumb we have become on the internetz
T

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #536 on: February 27, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
hahahah this thread

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #537 on: February 27, 2012, 09:22:42 AM »
Bigmc abusing gh15 in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #538 on: February 27, 2012, 09:26:02 AM »
^^^ lol, i still remember the video of this skinny fat fucker who is the only person in the world with a worse response to hormones than goodrum trying to flip a tire and failing, then some natural black guy walks by with a hot dog in his hand, "want a hand brother?", then he flips it with one hand and walks on, fucking classic

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #539 on: February 27, 2012, 09:26:29 AM »
why would i do that

i know who you are

so do all the people that are in the know on here

props for getting so many followers

you are the ultimate proof of how dumb we have become on the internetz

no! im the proof of what need to be done to make bodybuild TRULY A SPORT,, yes hormones should nto be drugs catagorized ,, they shuold be like protien powders,, but ! i will not let individuals take advantage of this good hard working bodybuild that try to advance,, i have 1000s of letters and pms every single day i get in the 10s actual letters of fellas thanking me for what i did and i will not stop and its going to a big place now ,,

i will not let them eat shit anymore from the slins of the world,, the slin of the world is EXACTLY WHAT I FIGHT AGAISNT ALL THE YEARS,, i fight against the bad drug dealer,, the ip china fellas,, i fight against coruptions,, i want fella like flinston to get somewhere in bodybuild,, i want him to have a chance,, and its not only him but many more i want them to get theer and to know who to steer away from ,,

i dont like balonie and there is tons of balonie in the bodybuild cult ,, i cleaned up a lot ,, i became an institution but this is not enough for me,, when im done with this SUPPLIER WIL FEAR ME TO A POINT THEY WONT START A BUSINESS UNLES EVERYTHING IS TOP QUALITY AND SERVICE,,

i dont have time for amatuers and my pupils around the world will not lose even one more dime on bunk ,, im tellin you something big is coming,,

sources will left with no customers,, you wil see ,, i proved it here but it comes in much bigger way ,, and it will be seen and heard! around the world not only in getbig.com or in the other few bodybuild steorid boardings...

i have lots of femands on me that i send down to elfs...forums...steorid boarding.. million demands from people,,

i promised i woudl deliver change and change is coming ,, REAL ABSOLIT CHANGE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #540 on: February 27, 2012, 09:27:19 AM »
where is the division thread, i remember reading it and it was the one spooky thing i ever read on the internet, something that puts a chill down ur spine, watching a guy mentally unravel

becaue he fucked the one whos name shoudl nto mention...so i took care of him ,, i tell you once again ,, I DELIVER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: February 27, 2012, 09:28:30 AM »
becaue he fucked the one whos name shoudl nto mention...so i took care of him ,, i tell you once again ,, I DELIVER

gh15 approved

what do you deliver

it seems its all words and no action
T

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #542 on: February 27, 2012, 09:28:44 AM »
How do you get actual letters if no one knows who you are?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #543 on: February 27, 2012, 09:32:37 AM »
How do you get actual letters if no one knows who you are?

some fellas are smart...the others use the pm system ,, and many write to my top elfs which are known in thunderdome ,, i get it all i try to resad as much as possible,, i cant read all but i try

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #544 on: February 27, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
THE DIFF BETWEEN NO ON AND SLIN IS ENORMOUS,, NO ONE IS A MAN NOT A KID ,, HE IS A MAN OF PRIDE ,, A TRUE BODYBUILDR,, A FELLA THAT CAN REALIZE WHEN SOMEONE KNOW WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT ,, SOMEONE WHO TRY TO HELP! OTHERS NOT HURT OTHERS,, NO ONE IS RESPECTED ALL AROUND AND TRULY RESPECTED,, HE IS A MAN OF CHARACTER,,

SLIN IS EXACTLY 180% HE IS A KID!  HE IS STIL PLAYING IN LALA LAND ,, HE FAILED IN WHAT HE WANTED ,, HE WANTED TO BE LIKE ME A PRO ...HE FAILED SO NOW ITS A MAN EAT MAN WORLD AND HE FUCK THE MEMBERS OF GETBIG.COM WITH MISINFORMATION ABOUT HORMONE STATUS ,, AND LIE CONSISTANTLY ACCORING TO WHAT BENEFIT HIM

gh15 approved

But is all that really a reason to threaten a man with a young child?  Is what he really did so offensive that you want to ruin his life?  I will always be grateful for your advice, the bible, and how you helped me, but I don;t agree with how you threaten others over such petty stuff like this.  Say even worse case, slinpimp is lying (I personally don't think he is).  Is that reason enough to take him down?  I guess it really depends on what you mean by taking him down.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #545 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:55 AM »
some fellas are smart...the others use the pm system ,, and many write to my top elfs which are known in thunderdome ,, i get it all i try to resad as much as possible,, i cant read all but i try

gh15 approved

Do your 'top elfs' as you put it know who you are?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #546 on: February 27, 2012, 09:58:58 AM »

But is all that really a reason to threaten a man with a young child?  Is what he really did so offensive that you want to ruin his life?  I will always be grateful for your advice, the bible, and how you helped me, but I don;t agree with how you threaten others over such petty stuff like this.  Say even worse case, slinpimp is lying (I personally don't think he is).  Is that reason enough to take him down?  I guess it really depends on what you mean by taking him down.

ok you saved him ,, my webpage will drag his name in the sand,, better?

good

everythign solved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #547 on: February 27, 2012, 10:00:14 AM »
Do your 'top elfs' as you put it know who you are?

3 of my top elfs knwo who i am yes,, rest dont

one is a female the other are 2 males

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #548 on: February 27, 2012, 10:02:20 AM »
ok you saved him ,, my webpage will drag his name in the sand,, better?

good

everythign solved

gh15 approved
A merciful God?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #549 on: February 27, 2012, 10:04:36 AM »
A merciful God?

i am indeed,, but the problem is im not the only one who write on webpage,, i have list of writers out of this world,, they fight eachother on who write first ,, i just read buslamo article....fellas im tellin you you are getting the best hands on bodybuild you ever dreamed of...

when im done with you YOU WILL KNOW BODYBUILD TO THE T AND LOOK! LIKE BODYBUILDERS

when you enter the family gather to your causin weding,,the fellas will know THE BODYBUILDER ARRIVED!

gh15 approved
fallen angel