Author Topic: IGF-1 LR3 ITROPIN  (Read 8267 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
IGF-1 LR3 ITROPIN
« on: February 25, 2012, 02:05:59 PM »
If your taking growth is there any advantage in taking this IGF along side it? The ones that I have sourced are chinese. If they are beneficial how much is a good dose to start and when is the best time to take it? Each vial when mixed = 50mcg. Just thinking of adding it to the mix what do you reckon? ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: IGF-1 LR3 ITROPIN
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:11:07 PM »
I've actually been reading a lot of good reports about manpowers Igf-1 the long version. I might give it a try since I can't really afford gh right now. I ran it a few years ago (not man powers) and it did me right. I used it during pct and I kept a lot of gains had beautiful pumps in the gym and felt myself staying pretty lean. I ran 30mcgs bilaterly pre workout.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »
I've actually been reading a lot of good reports about manpowers Igf-1 the long version. I might give it a try since I can't really afford gh right now. I ran it a few years ago (not man powers) and it did me right. I used it during pct and I kept a lot of gains had beautiful pumps in the gym and felt myself staying pretty lean. I ran 30mcgs bilaterly pre workout.

I agree lots of people raving about it at the moment and I have heard of people using it with gh but wondered how many people have used it and whether they rated it or not????  ???

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 02:43:20 PM »
I love it.  I run 40mcgs 15 min before my workout.  Shoot it into muscles ur training that workout

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 02:44:16 PM »
I love it.  I run 40mcgs 15 min before my workout.  Shoot it into muscles ur training that workout

It's funny it seemed to be the next big thing for awhile there. You never here about it at all esepcially on this board. Same with the sarms.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 02:51:05 PM »
This board hates peptides etc.  mostly bc ppl don't know how they work. Or how to run them. 

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
This board hates peptides etc.  mostly bc ppl don't know how they work. Or how to run them. 

why tho? is it because people don't think it does anything or what?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »
that's because all peptides are GARBAGE.

you stick to GH which releases IGF-1 ... not that lr3 bullcrap if you wanna waste your money go ahead not my $$

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »

you stick to GH which releases IGF-1 ... not that lr3 bullcrap if you wanna waste your money go ahead not my $$

I know a lot of people claim bullshit with peptides. I think they're all bullshit to. I swear to god I had excellent results years ago when I used the long igf-1. It worked just how it was adverstised for me. It was very expensive like 200 bucks for 1mg. It was suppose to be top notch stuff.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 06:36:31 PM »

This. Every peptide I have ever run has been a waste of fucking money. igf-lr3 does not fucking work. ghrp does not work. both do something, but not the right thing. ghrp made me hungry, but who fucking cares. there is such thing as eating too much even on gear and hgh, and frankly, most of us have problems with NOT eating too much (in other words, limiting our food intake), because the gear and hgh makes us so hungry. my runs of igf and ghrp have been fucking useless and i will never touch another peptide again in my life.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 12:45:02 AM »
This. Every peptide I have ever run has been a waste of fucking money. igf-lr3 does not fucking work. ghrp does not work. both do something, but not the right thing. ghrp made me hungry, but who fucking cares. there is such thing as eating too much even on gear and hgh, and frankly, most of us have problems with NOT eating too much (in other words, limiting our food intake), because the gear and hgh makes us so hungry. my runs of igf and ghrp have been fucking useless and i will never touch another peptide again in my life.

Fair enough bro just stick with the growth then. ;)

dustin

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 01:57:41 AM »

nunzi, my dear phaggot. If you inject something and nothing happens, there's nothing else to say but that it's not working.

If you can provide to me some peptides which do something, I will sing a very different tune. But until that time they've proven to be shit.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »
The stuff I sourced seems expensive as well,especailly if its crap?  what is it supposed to do ?give you more strength, training intensity, or fat loss?  ???

So is it like a poor mans Gh then do you reckon??

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 05:09:35 AM »
nunzi, my dear phaggot. If you inject something and nothing happens, there's nothing else to say but that it's not working.

If you can provide to me some peptides which do something, I will sing a very different tune. But until that time they've proven to be shit.
[/quot

If u feel it doesn't work don't use it. I have a legit source. I use my igf along with my hgh. It deff does work. Makes the pumps that much better.  So first you should get a source.  Than u should actually try it u fckin homo. Stop trying to ride other ppls dicks and say what there saying.  You have to be realistic on what to expect from it.  I'm not saying its a miracle. But I am saying it works and gives me what I expect from it

Someone said they took a peptide that made them hungry.  Well if it's suppose to make u hungry than it worked. 

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 07:53:20 AM »

[/quot

If u feel it doesn't work don't use it. I have a legit source. I use my igf along with my hgh. It deff does work. Makes the pumps that much better.  So first you should get a source.  Than u should actually try it u fckin homo. Stop trying to ride other ppls dicks and say what there saying.  You have to be realistic on what to expect from it.  I'm not saying its a miracle. But I am saying it works and gives me what I expect from it

Someone said they took a peptide that made them hungry.  Well if it's suppose to make u hungry than it worked. 

This is absurd. We all have sources!!! It's get big lol. You are getting a placebo effect from peptides. I know no one Respectable in this game who uses peptides. I know no one respectable who doesn't think thy are a fucking joke. Why run igf BALOnEY with legit hgh? What do you think hgh is doing? Filt. Pure filt.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 08:08:26 AM »
So is igtropin bullshit? 

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

I use IGF-1LR3 post workout.  I inject it directly into the muscle being worked. 
The only reason I use this is because I get it for free.  Along with GHRP-6.  Peptides aren't worth the money.  You may as well spend it on extra HGH.  In my situation I use them just to use them.  If I had to pay the full price like you guys, I wouldn't go near them.  I hardly see a difference but at this level of competition anything that can make the difference is a good thing.

I run the GHRP-6 to help in the offseason with eating

Everything else is a bunch of garbage

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 11:28:32 AM »
I use IGF-1LR3 post workout.  I inject it directly into the muscle being worked. 
The only reason I use this is because I get it for free.  Along with GHRP-6.  Peptides aren't worth the money.  You may as well spend it on extra HGH.  In my situation I use them just to use them.  If I had to pay the full price like you guys, I wouldn't go near them.  I hardly see a difference but at this level of competition anything that can make the difference is a good thing.

I run the GHRP-6 to help in the offseason with eating

Everything else is a bunch of garbage

I too used to be in a position where I got a good amount of igf lr3 for free. I tried it for months and threw it out

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 11:36:59 AM »
I too used to be in a position where I got a good amount of igf lr3 for free. I tried it for months and threw it out
Threw it out  ??? ???

Should've sold it to some guys using it for research on their mice ;D.  I'm starting to see it having a negative impact on my midsection, so I may stop using it.  

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
Threw it out  ??? ???

Should've sold it to some guys using it for research on their mice ;D.  I'm starting to see it having a negative impact on my midsection, so I may stop using it.  

Yes exactly. I saw it in my midsection too, huge, nasty water weight gain. Not fuckjng worth it unless you are a proud bloof

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 12:10:48 PM »
I do agree with u guys on being overpriced fOr what it is.  But for me personally. I liked why I got out of it. I noticed some site enhancement. Mostly a little fat loss in that area. Skin was nice an tight.  Getting legit stuff is very hard tho. A lot of companies are pure garbage out there