Author Topic: Tren and deca stack  (Read 18315 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Tren and deca stack
« on: February 25, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »
Tren at 75mg eod and deca at 400mg a week

(i decided to continue for just abit longer before i stop)

Any opinions on this?

nunzi

• Getbig II
Re: Tren and deca stack
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
Tren at 75mg eod and deca at 400mg a week

(i decided to continue for just abit longer before i stop)

Any opinions on this?

Good luck on ur nips.  I'd never do tren an deca together.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 02:44:57 PM »
Throw a nice dose of masteron prop in there. I bet you wont have any gyno problems.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 02:49:34 PM »
There's alot of things you can do to make ur cycle good.    Where's the test?   

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »
There's alot of things you can do to make ur cycle good.    Where's the test?   

Do i need test????? (im continuing off my deca an test cycle)

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
tren ace 75mg eod, gay

tren ace 75mg/day, less gay

400mg/deca /wk, gay

600mg deca/wk less gay

I don't think I'd run both, tren is like superdeca, no need to add deca, I'd go tren 75mg to 100mg/day, 100mg primo/day for a longer cycle (10 to 20 wks) or for a short cycle 75mg drol/day (less than 10 wks)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 03:54:49 PM »
tren ace 75mg eod, gay

tren ace 75mg/day, less gay

400mg/deca /wk, gay

600mg deca/wk less gay

I don't think I'd run both, tren is like superdeca, no need to add deca, I'd go tren 75mg to 100mg/day, 100mg primo/day for a longer cycle (10 to 20 wks) or for a short cycle 75mg drol/day (less than 10 wks)

So 75mg eod isnt enough?

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »
75 eod is fine. 100mg eod is better for u

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »
Good luck on ur nips.  I'd never do tren an deca together.

this is how I know you aren't a top amateur or a pro

we alllllll use tren + npp stacked.. no so signs of gyno or libido problems lol...

you should try the stack instead of thinking "gyno this.... libido that.."

try it !

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 04:20:57 PM »
Ok cool guys so my stack looks alrite even tho small doseages?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »

we alllllll use tren + npp stacked.. no so signs of gyno or libido problems lol...

try it !
x2

People read then repeat bro, you know the deal  ;) lol

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
my 2 cents is this

first time on tren ace, haven't been on anything since '08, from 00 to 08 I did a few cycles of test, dbol, deca, drol, tbol, primo and winny, sometimes stacking, sometimes alone.  in the 3 years of working out natty, I stayed in shape training mma, kickboxing, wrestling and bjj, as well as weights and bike riding, running, soccer and other recreational activities.

I took 80mg/day for 30 days, then upped it to 100mg/day for the last week or so.  I'm having solid results, less than minimum sides, and it's dirt cheap so why not go 75mg/day.  Taking it daily keeps the blood levels more stable and lessens sides, increases results and doesn't cost much at all, if you are smart enough to make your own, it's about 3 dollars a ml

I think taking 50mg/day would be better than 75mg/eod, and not just due to the higher dosage, but to the more stable levels in your blood.

I always took the advice of the respected members of the forum, whether it was BB.com, here or another forum, and stable blood levels are key to keeping gains going with minimal sides, and it has payed off for me in droves.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »
my 2 cents is this

first time on tren ace, haven't been on anything since '08, from 00 to 08 I did a few cycles of test, dbol, deca, drol, tbol, primo and winny, sometimes stacking, sometimes alone.  in the 3 years of working out natty, I stayed in shape training mma, kickboxing, wrestling and bjj, as well as weights and bike riding, running, soccer and other recreational activities.

I took 80mg/day for 30 days, then upped it to 100mg/day for the last week or so.  I'm having solid results, less than minimum sides, and it's dirt cheap so why not go 75mg/day.  Taking it daily keeps the blood levels more stable and lessens sides, increases results and doesn't cost much at all, if you are smart enough to make your own, it's about 3 dollars a ml

I think taking 50mg/day would be better than 75mg/eod, and not just due to the higher dosage, but to the more stable levels in your blood.

I always took the advice of the respected members of the forum, whether it was BB.com, here or another forum, and stable blood levels are key to keeping gains going with minimal sides, and it has payed off for me in droves.

No idea how to make on my own

An cost about $17 a ml thats why taking low dose lol

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »

try it !

Dude. You don't know me at all. And by what I do has nothing to do with my accomplishments. I know how my body reacts to certain compounds.  And my gyno flares up with deca.  That's why I just had my gyno surgery today. Bc deca is one of my favs. 
And by the way. U sound like a complete a**hole on ur comment.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 06:11:56 PM »
And didn't realize everyone uses tren and npp.  Is that a requirement to b a pro or amateur body builder.  (ridiculous).   C'mon now bro. I remember when getbig used to b a gd site to try and help ppl out.  Now it's all flaming and piss show.  And funny thing is you along with 80% of the rest are just outta shape ppl who cut and paste other ppls posts

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 06:33:56 PM »
And didn't realize everyone uses tren and npp.  Is that a requirement to b a pro or amateur body builder.  (ridiculous).   C'mon now bro. I remember when getbig used to b a gd site to try and help ppl out.  Now it's all flaming and piss show.  And funny thing is you along with 80% of the rest are just outta shape ppl who cut and paste other ppls posts

g101 knows his shit 100%. don't take it personally. just relax.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 07:24:35 PM »
g101 knows his shit 100%. don't take it personally. just relax.

I know he does. So do I. I'm not a dick about it tho.  Ppl have to realize the point of forums and discussions Guy was asking a question. Ppl should chime in with their "personal" experience and by research.  That's all I'm saying.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 07:35:00 PM »
dude make your own

get a 4g fina kit ($30)

2 carts of finaplix ($90)

mix the shit up and you have 45 to 50 mls of tren ace at 70 to 80mg/ml, higher the less oil you use, lower the more oil you use

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 07:51:55 PM »
dude make your own

get a 4g fina kit ($30)

2 carts of finaplix ($90)

mix the shit up and you have 45 to 50 mls of tren ace at 70 to 80mg/ml, higher the less oil you use, lower the more oil you use

Can i get them in aus?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »
I used to think I couldn't run tren and NPP together, but that is when I ran a higher dose of test alongside it.
If I run it with low or no test, gyno isn't an issue. I like to run masteron with them, really kicks up the libido.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 08:24:24 PM »
Can i get them in aus?

check allivet.com for shipping on fina pellets

check around for a fina kit that ships there, if not just make you own solvent and choose an oil, I'm doing well on cottonseed

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 08:47:09 PM »

I use NPP and tren together...
No problems here

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 08:55:50 PM »
If I sounded like a dick I didn't mean it..

just trying to help out everyone  :D

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 08:57:26 PM »
nunzi, tren and npp or primo way to go, don't concentrate on your past (gyno), if you wory about your nips there is always solution low your test or add nolva

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 06:33:12 PM »
Tried anadrol + deca + test +mast = gyno

Tried anadrol + tren + test + mast = gyno

Tren + test + mast = only feeling but not a pebble

Deca + test + mast made me look like i have a huge chest but curiously boobtastic too so eeh

Anadrol.... is amazing... i blow up... but... it seems to accelerate gyno in any of the combinations above for me... aaah it sucks... im taking prami 1mg every day now..... and letro... im on year round... trt... but... yea...

I wish it didnt give me gyno cuz deca + tren + anadrol = teh ultra hyooge.... instantly...