Author Topic: UFC 144 - Once again  (Read 9023 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Once again
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
  Because his opponents that outsized him weren't that good. The day he fought a bigger opponent who was good, and Henderson as a former WEC champion certainly is, he lost. Simple as that.

Stop stalking me into every MMA-related thread I post desperate to prove me wrong to show that you have more MMA smarts than me. It is getting old.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What are you on about freak? I check the updates to topics I have posted in (have a look you retard) and respond with what i think is necessary - i dont care where u post i dont go looking for you to brighten my day. So essentially you are saying Grey Maynard is not a good fighter? Once again you make yourself look like a complete twat, go back to posting random shit that you think gives off a positive impression (when infact we realise you are a complete dickhead and simply laugh). You are nothing more than a clown.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 03:45:54 PM »
What are you on about freak? I check the updates to topics I have posted in (have a look you retard) and respond with what i think is necessary - i dont care where u post i dont go looking for you to brighten my day. So essentially you are saying Grey Maynard is not a good fighter? Once again you make yourself look like a complete twat, go back to posting random shit that you think gives off a positive impression (when infact we realise you are a complete dickhead and simply laugh). You are nothing more than a clown.
Everyone that makes it to the Ufc level is a good fighter.  Suckmymuscle thinks his opinions mean fact.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 08:25:59 PM »

And yet, you reply to my posts, you fucking stupid fa.ggot son of a bitch, which completely invalidates what you just said about just posting in threads you have posted before.

And yes, Gray Meynard is not as good as Henderson, who is a former WEC champion. And also lost to Meynard, which again proves my point of the importance of size in combat sports, which is why there are weight classes you idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 11:14:52 AM »
  And yet, you reply to my posts, you fucking stupid fa.ggot son of a bitch, which completely invalidates what you just said about just posting in threads you have posted before.

And yes, Gray Meynard is not as good as Henderson, who is a former WEC champion. And also lost to Meynard, which again proves my point of the importance of size in combat sports, which is why there are weight classes you idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tying yourself in knots again you genetic retard, read where i said i respond where necessary which not only supports my initial response but invalidates yours. Do you have a hardon for Henderson holding the WEC belt, it means very little in regards to him beating Edgar - the man who defeated Maynard and Penn (twice). Edgar has fought guys bigger than him and beaten them, Henderson fought well and Frankie wasnt his usual self which was obvious to see. Weight classes mean very little IMO - which i haver repeatedly stated, its the fighters ability that dictates the fight as there are far too many examples of a great little guy beating an average - good big guy. Your opinion is just that, i dont have to follow it but i can respect it - however i doubt there are any redeeming qualities to you which means i dont respect a single fucking thing about you.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 12:26:05 PM »
Tying yourself in knots again you genetic retard, read where i said i respond where necessary which not only supports my initial response but invalidates yours. Do you have a hardon for Henderson holding the WEC belt, it means very little in regards to him beating Edgar - the man who defeated Maynard and Penn (twice). Edgar has fought guys bigger than him and beaten them, Henderson fought well and Frankie wasnt his usual self which was obvious to see. Weight classes mean very little IMO - which i haver repeatedly stated, its the fighters ability that dictates the fight as there are far too many examples of a great little guy beating an average - good big guy. Your opinion is just that, i dont have to follow it but i can respect it - however i doubt there are any redeeming qualities to you which means i dont respect a single fucking thing about you.

You reply to my posts in every MMA-related thread I post, liar bitch boy.

No, this is the first time he fought someone who was bigger and highly skilled, you fucking son of a bitch retarded motherfukker. The example of Maynard is retarded because:

1. Maynard is not as good as Henderon, nor is he as big.

2. Edgar lost to Maynard, so going 1-1 against him means shit.

Anyone with two eyes and a working brain(not your case) can see that Edgar lost because Henderon outpowered him. Edgar tagged him a lot more than the other way around and yet his punches did no damage. Conversely, a single jab from Henderson in the first round gave Edgar a black eye.

You are completely retarded, know nothing about MMA and should STFU before I rape you in the ass even more badly than I already did.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 03:34:01 PM »
 You reply to my posts in every MMA-related thread I post, liar bitch boy.

No, this is the first time he fought someone who was bigger and highly skilled, you fucking son of a bitch retarded motherfukker. The example of Maynard is retarded because:

1. Maynard is not as good as Henderon, nor is he as big. - 1" shorter and same reach, great comeback

2. Edgar lost to Maynard, so going 1-1 against him means shit. It meant enough at the time when he was the only man to beat him, and subsequently smashed him before punching himself out

Anyone with two eyes and a working brain(not your case) can see that Edgar lost because Henderon outpowered him. Edgar tagged him a lot more than the other way around and yet his punches did no damage. Conversely, a single jab from Henderson in the first round gave Edgar a black eye.

You are completely retarded, know nothing about MMA and should STFU before I rape you in the ass even more badly than I already did. - this is the most ridiculous thing you have come out with, you have not been able to better me at all and you somehow claim that you have destroyed me in some way?! I shall do you a favour and completely ignore you in future, i have humiliated you enough & i am starting to feel sorry for you......

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »

Lol, classic meltdown. :) And the reason why you won't address me further is because you are a stupid person and cannot debate me. You'll claim otherwise but we both know the truth. ;) Lol, your last responses to my post were so stupid. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »

LMA0. L0LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2012, 11:22:25 PM »

LMA0. L0LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL

Lol, that was priceless. Like an atomic bomb of stupidity exploding on everyone's faces and forever marking him as someone too stupid to argue with. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50:24 AM »
edgar vs aldo is what i want to see.
R