Author Topic: I made some changes  (Read 16777 times)

L.L

Re: I made some changes
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2012, 12:44:46 PM »
you and i are going in opposite directions...I took my last shot of tren over three weeks ago, and i'm not going back on in the foreseeable future,,,,nothing is written in stone.....but I'm done with gear for now....who knows how i feel in a couple of months. but as of now i'm almost a month clean. I got tired of feeling edgy all the time, i started to break out a little, and I just think It's time for a good long break.    and no you won't hear me calling my self "natty" ever again. And i'm not taking PCT of any kind, I just stopped cold turkey. My opinion is you gotta pay the piper eventually, if you want to be OFF...and if you take stuff....then you are still "on" something and just delaying the inevitable...So my thinking is "fuck it" i'm not taking a damn thing, whatever happens..happens . It's not like i was on a ton of shit anyway.

I'm sitting at 220 right now, around 7% and i have veins in my quads and abs that i have never had before...even prior to the tren..The major difference in my physique now is I have lost a good amount of thickness front to back across my torso, and my arms, legs and delts are down a bit in size, but not much at all. most of the loss is in my torso. My training partner and my GF actually think i look better, because I have that "clean" look now, as opposed to being swoled up, and my face looks a million times healthier

I don't know a lot about it...but it seems like the Tren ate away the fat cells i had, and they are not coming back.....It's over three weeks now, Tren Ace it out of you body in days...I'm just leaner now and I'm not starving myself..I EAT, although i do eat real clean these days.   have no idea how this is happening....anybody else have a similar experience?

And i have to say, before everyone starts calling me a bullshitter all over again....  The funniest thing about this whole thing with me....Is that I'm like the most honest person in the fucking world, I'm honest to a fault, and everybody here thinks I am lying about what i take....whatever...LOLOL

EDIT : I just weighed myself, I'm 216 pounds not 220, and yes....I'm editing the crap out of my post LOL.

looking  great man , but why dont you run s mall dose of test ,TRT like 200-300mgs..it will help you  keep gains , libido and sexual drive at your age.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »
is this how you look and those arms on roids? of course , you hate my guts...I would too if I look like that on 750mgs of test and tren..Jesus, give it up..stay with music instead..

the funny thing about ol' queerest natural is that the only thing he has in his life to motivate him to train is to try to call out other members members which builds he'll never achieve and compare himself to them.

of course if i lived in a third world shithole where we kept our cattle in our livingrooms, ate cabbage 3 times a day, and karaoke was the 'big thing', i'd prolly have a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym too, so i really cant blame him for trying.
b

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2012, 02:24:55 PM »
Yes...I am withering away to nothing, when will it stop  ::)

Fuck ...

Thanks for making me feel like shit, pops.  I was thinking I was getting pretty swole here; then, you go and post that :\

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2012, 02:29:06 PM »

the funny thing about ol' queerest natural is that the only thing he has in his life to motivate him to train is to try to call out other members members which builds he'll never achieve and compare himself to them.

of course if i lived in a third world shithole where we kept our cattle in our livingrooms, ate cabbage 3 times a day, and karaoke was the 'big thing', i'd prolly have a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym too, so i really cant blame him for trying.

Ouch :)

Thing is, I really like Sevastase.  I bet he'll look good after this cycle, relatively dubious drug choices aside.  (I hold so much water on a legit 40 mg Dianabol that I'd be Captain Bloofy at 100-150+/day.) 

Then again, I really like you and Groink, too.  Can't we all just ... *sniff* ... get along?  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2012, 09:05:17 PM »
There must be a solid reason why I talk so much shit. Or maybe I am delusional who knows.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2012, 09:11:07 PM »
It is amusing how Groink downplays his development and conditioning while overstating my reaction. Old technique. It is also amusing how his liar buddy slinpimp suggests him HRT to "keep the gains".

So it takes a whole pharma to get there but a measly HRT dose to maintain. Liars like you 2 have no place in bodybuilding. Fragile ego's who loathe in the praise they receive by whatever means possible.

That being said both of you has been who never were will be paying me compliments once I reveal myself.  ;D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2012, 09:17:19 PM »
Your english is very good CN. I notice that about Romanians: they tend to pick up languages well.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
Your english is very good CN. I notice that about Romanians: they tend to pick up languages well.
I lived in US from 19-28 yo.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
I lived in US from 19-28 yo.

How long did it take you before you could have basic conversations with random people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2012, 09:52:58 PM »
Hey Sev,if you ever get the chance and you`re in the mood,share some Ron Love stories with us man.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2012, 11:32:36 PM »
It is amusing how Groink downplays his development and conditioning while overstating my reaction. Old technique. It is also amusing how his liar buddy slinpimp suggests him HRT to "keep the gains".

So it takes a whole pharma to get there but a measly HRT dose to maintain. Liars like you 2 have no place in bodybuilding. Fragile ego's who loathe in the praise they receive by whatever means possible.

That being said both of you has been who never were will be paying me compliments once I reveal myself.  ;D

My GOD..go change you fucking tampon already and get over it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »
How long did it take you before you could have basic conversations with random people.
2 weeks

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2012, 12:11:18 AM »
My GOD..go change you fucking tampon already and get over it

I willstop when you stop with the blatant lies  ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2012, 12:15:23 AM »
not sure who's trolling harder in this thread but good work all round

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2012, 04:37:27 AM »

About 8 inches.

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2012, 04:42:43 AM »
There must be a solid reason why I talk so much shit. Or maybe I am delusional who knows.

Ffs...stop talking to your self ... :-\

Btw...looking good in your new pictures Sebastian.... ;)
The original Monster

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2012, 06:46:21 AM »
About 8 inches.

haha yes cyp are you saying the first words sev learnt in the us were

hello sailor
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan