Author Topic: Notice to Americans regarding Brazil: Correct spelling and nature of the women  (Read 6962 times)

suckmymuscle

First, if you are American, Brazil is spelled with a z, not an s. It doesn't matter how obsessed you are with Brazilian women, spelling Brazil with an s doesn't bring you any closer to them or make you seem worldly. Which brings us to our next point: Brazilian women are predominantly liars and cheaters. Very unfaithful, as are the men. I have never seen an American man marry, date or otherwise engage with a Brazilian woman where he didn't get fucked over. Brazilians more or less practice the same cultural standards as Roma Gypsies. And, finally, 90% of the Brazilian asses that you gullible American suckers go crazy over are implants. I hope this thread clears some things up about Brazil.

Brazil is a Turd World shithole. Every time this is pointed out, Brazilians defend themselves by posting pictures of their enlarged-assed women. The only thing that matters to them is sex. They are pretty much a jungle people.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your Average GymRat

Brazil is a Turd World shithole. Every time this is pointed out, Brazilians defend themselves by posting pictures of their enlarged-assed women. The only thing that matters to them is sex. They are pretty much a jungle people.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
These American marks don't want to hear it. And, strangely enough, it is often the so-called "street wise" Black Americans that fall hardest for them. Must be those big, plastic buttock implants.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
These American marks don't want to hear it. And, strangely enough, it is often the so-called "street wise" Black Americans that fall hardest for them. Must be those big, plastic buttock implants.

Gym Rat= Get Big Approved

suckmymuscle

Gym Rat= Get Big Approved

George Whorewell!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
suckmymuscle in glory again!
(at least is what he thinks)

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How ignorant are you... Do you ever been to Brazil ? Having chicks with big asses is just a plus for us, I live in one of the prettiest city's in the world with everything any other city can offer in regards of services, shop, safety (yes, I have never been robbed in Brazil but I was in Spain (twice)) and anything you can imagine. Comeon thinking that Brasil is a jungles it's so elderly.
By the way, this is a pic I just shot from my room window, really.. very f*ckedup place to live.  ;)

HATERS GON HATE!!

Your Average GymRat

No one's mentioning jungles. It's the ghettos and the AIDS and the 80%divorce rate...did we mention the kidnappings and the rapes?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
How ignorant are you... Do you ever been to Brazil ? Having chicks with big asses is just a plus for us, I live in one of the prettiest city's in the world with everything any other city can offer in regards of services, shop, safety (yes, I have never been robbed in Brazil but I was in Spain (twice)) and anything you can imagine. Comeon thinking that Brasil is a jungles it's so elderly.
By the way, this is a pic I just shot from my room window, really.. very f*ckedup place to live.  ;)

where are the trannies gatinhas? post them of GTFO
Boundary Breaker

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
he's black/brown.

Correction...hij is donker wit!... ;D
The original Monster

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
That movie is pretty dam good.
its pretty damn overrated

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Correction...hij is donker wit!... ;D

Dat verstaat die stierenballenvreter niet

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!

He wasnt suppose to...lolozlozlzz
The original Monster

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)

i don't understand orkish.
Boundary Breaker

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
i don't understand orkish.

Kujaribu kwa Google Kutafsiri