Author Topic: Notice to Americans regarding Brazil: Correct spelling and nature of the women  (Read 6993 times)

Your Average GymRat

First, if you are American, Brazil is spelled with a z, not an s. It doesn't matter how obsessed you are with Brazilian women, spelling Brazil with an s doesn't bring you any closer to them or make you seem worldly. Which brings us to our next point: Brazilian women are predominantly liars and cheaters. Very unfaithful, as are the men. I have never seen an American man marry, date or otherwise engage with a Brazilian woman where he didn't get fucked over. Brazilians more or less practice the same cultural standards as Roma Gypsies. And, finally, 90% of the Brazilian asses that you gullible American suckers go crazy over are implants. I hope this thread clears some things up about Brazil.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Got dumped again?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Your Average GymRat

Got dumped again?
Not hardly. I only date Northern European women.

MikMaq

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)

right...swedish women are the biggest sluts on the planet.
Boundary Breaker

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
That movie is pretty dam good.

Agreed, well worth the time spent watching it. Here's a full length version of it, if folks are bored -

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i always wondered in which hole she was going to put the banana

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

You're a Scandinavian?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
You're a Scandinavian?
He's from Pakistan...

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Boundary Breaker

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
He's from Pakistan...

I actually thought he was from Nepal

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
he's black/brown.

Could be, he talks smack like that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
First, if you are American, Brazil is spelled with a z, not an s. It doesn't matter how obsessed you are with Brazilian women, spelling Brazil with an s doesn't bring you any closer to them or make you seem worldly. Which brings us to our next point: Brazilian women are predominantly liars and cheaters. Very unfaithful, as are the men. I have never seen an American man marry, date or otherwise engage with a Brazilian woman where he didn't get fucked over. Brazilians more or less practice the same cultural standards as Roma Gypsies. And, finally, 90% of the Brazilian asses that you gullible American suckers go crazy over are implants. I hope this thread clears some things up about Brazil.

Whats the cost of flying from America to Brasil?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
He's from Pakistan...

oh my...now wonder a brazilian cheated on him. LOL

btw my gf is brazilian and she's always been clear i can sleep with any girl i want as long as she's the special one (meaning i only date her: movies, eating out, beach....) not a bad deal. Of course i let all my girls thinks they are my special one  ;D
Boundary Breaker

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Gthang and Gangstalean are going to be disappointed when they hear this news.

MikMaq

Agreed, well worth the time spent watching it. Here's a full length version of it, if folks are bored -

Good stuff.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Nothing wrong in Brazil I think.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Nothing wrong in Brazil I think.

nothing.
Boundary Breaker

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
Based on that fact, you claim that Brazilian women are unfaithful? You gringos don't know anything about Brazil, and still pay for sex tourism which cause a bad impression about our country. Brazilian women are the most rewarding, joyful and know how to be good wives. And even these slut's, Don't speak ill of them, because they are the first thing that you gringos are looking for when you arrive here.
HATERS GON HATE!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
They should install how-long-can-you-listen-to-Mark Knoffler-or-Dire-Straits-without-falling-asleep championships.....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
They should install how-long-can-you-listen-to-Mark Knoffler-or-Dire-Straits-without-falling-asleep championships.....

And Phil Collins and Celine Dion versions for the die-hards

Your Average GymRat

Based on that fact, you claim that Brazilian women are unfaithful? You gringos don't know anything about Brazil, and still pay for sex tourism which cause a bad impression about our country. Brazilian women are the most rewarding, joyful and know how to be good wives. And even these slut's, Don't speak ill of them, because they are the first thing that you gringos are looking for when you arrive here.
Take a deep breath champ. I'm not referring to the prostitution rings your country provides to tourists. I was very specifically referring to the illegal immigrant Brazilian chicks in Framingham, MA and Somerville, MA.

Personally, I couldn't care what they do because I don't date Black women, per order of my spiritual leader The Honorable Reverend Louis Farrakhan.