Author Topic: Sacha Baron Cohen Spills Kim Jong-Il's Ashes On Ryan Seacrest  (Read 8439 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Sacha Baron Cohen Spills Kim Jong-Il's Ashes On Ryan Seacrest
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 03:16:01 AM »
He is a brave and intelligent man - props for not giving a shit.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Cohen does it again
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 05:49:30 AM »
Anyone see Sacha Baron Cohen own Seacrest?

Cant stand Seacrest....

Skip to about 30 sec mark

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Cohen does it again
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 05:51:48 AM »
he has become an attention whore who makes millions with that shit

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 05:56:23 AM »
lol... Fella is good comic, that's 4 sure.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 06:00:12 AM »
I saw Borat and some of it made me laugh. I wont bother to see any of his other movies, Bruno, etc. He's made a ton of money for his shtick and good on him for that. His humor is almost uncomfortable to watch, someone else commented the same thing yest.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 06:09:36 AM »
that guy is a HACK! about as funny as a ingrown toe nail! yet another in a loooooooong list of no talent, negative haters who because they have no talent have to resort to outrageous stunts and comments to get attention ( i.e. ricky gervais, chelsea handler, kathy griffin, piers morgan, the kardashians, etcetera, etcetera)

who gives this guy money make movies and who actually spends their money and waste 2 hours of their live their never getting back to watch this guy's movies"..

yeah, like this upcoming "the dictator" movie.. saw the previews... oh yeah, making jokes about 911 and america being the birthplace of aids.. yeah, really funny stuff...

granted, i don't like seacrest either.. he has no talent either, but i'll give the guys props for being everywhere and hard working.. i would have told him (cohen) since he couldn't very well haul off and bust him one.. i would have told him off camera " your a hack, and a small person!"....

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 06:10:03 AM »
This is one of the funniest characters he used to do.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
that guy is a HACK! about as funny as a ingrown toe nail! yet another in a loooooooong list of no talent, negative haters who because they have no talent have to resort to outrageous stunts and comments to get attention ( i.e. ricky gervais, chelsea handler, kathy griffin, piers morgan, the kardashians, etcetera, etcetera)

who gives this guy money make movies and who actually spends their money and waste 2 hours of their live their never getting back to watch this guy's movies"..

yeah, like this upcoming "the dictator" movie.. saw the previews... oh yeah, making jokes about 911 and america being the birthplace of aids.. yeah, really funny stuff...

granted, i don't like seacrest either.. he has no talent either, but i'll give the guys props for being everywhere and hard working.. i would have told him (cohen) since he couldn't very well haul off and bust him one.. i would have told him off camera " your a hack, and a small person!"....
Agree with all of that. But if someone wants to pay him then you cant blame him. Blame the retards who are his target audience. And yes Seacrest is a tool and a midget but he's working his 15min for all it's worth. You ever watch the Soup? Joel Mckale is always ripping Seacrest, it's hilarious

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 06:23:04 AM »

It's either - one can joke about literally ANYTHING or nothing at all. No in-between in humor.

Cohen is a great master of black humor (or I'd call it an "absurd humor" in some cases). That's a talent... but one needs to have a special kind of "grip" to get this on a level that's not str8forward..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 06:35:59 AM »
Borat was pretty good. Tuned out Bruno after 10 minutes. Not wasting time on the new one. I've got gimmick fatigue, I guess.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 06:37:13 AM »
i suddenly find people a lot less funny when i know they make millions with it

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 08:56:55 AM »
I actually think it does take some talent to do what he does.... staying in character while
people are losing it around you has got to be difficult to do. I would have a very hard time
making myself do the things he does just to get a laugh, even if I was getting paid heavily.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 08:59:37 AM »
No shit........fuckers !

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 09:00:27 AM »
FOR FUCKS SAKES SHEEPLE.  This was staged promotion.  Ryan Seacrest produces a lot of shit. You can thank him for the Kardahian shows as he is the creator and producer of them.

He probably is producing the new Cohen flick and was helping him out.  Jews stick together.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 09:02:09 AM »
Borat was pretty good. Tuned out Bruno after 10 minutes. Not wasting time on the new one. I've got gimmick fatigue, I guess.
Agreed. I literally couldn't watch more then 10 minutes of Bruno. It was fucking horrible.  New movie looks equally bad.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 01:04:41 PM »
Cohen is VERY intelligent.

Making millions on his made-up characters.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 03:27:54 PM »

x2

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 03:36:31 PM »
A win-win for Seacrest and Cohen.

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2012, 03:40:40 PM »
Hes fucking awsome exposing the truth to all. Fuck Seemancrust. Hes the fucking emperor of generation nothing, should die for that shit.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2012, 03:41:45 PM »
Is this guy big with the 15 to 20 crowd? 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 04:34:03 PM »
the dudes a jew

TEAM Nasser

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »
hahah you can see seacrest was starting to raise his voice for a split second almost lost his cool  ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 07:48:00 PM »
seacrest is a talking head, trying to be safe and entertaining and just keep milking his 15 minutes. 

cohen did punk him in a major way.  seacrest does everything he can to maintain that rated G status.  and now he gets this stink on him forever. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 08:23:29 PM »
He is making fun of a dead man he wouldn't have had the balls to face in real life ... what a brave man.

Yeah, like one-on-one, that Kim Jun Ill or whatever was hella tough, right?  ::) Dude was a short, pudgy wanker who was all estrogen-soaked.

Few things about the Sacha cat:

Why didn't his female bodyguards do anything when those Oscar security blokes grabbed hold of him?

Ryan Seacrest was pissed

What the fuck is Kelly Osbourne doing commentating? That horrible excuse for a human female needs to jump off a bridge.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2012, 09:59:20 PM »
240 are you okay? why are you up so late?

wow ever been so drunk where you don't remember making a post? wtf I dn't remember doing this or seeing this last night.

theres no way I seen this last night.