Author Topic: The "Old Days"?  (Read 3455 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
The "Old Days"?
« on: February 26, 2012, 08:53:30 PM »
I was a member years ago of SSB, for those who know what board that was... there were tons of great sources and people had great luck with Couture Labs, PowerLine, USPharma, etc... after SSB and Ace got popped, it seemed all went to hell. Do good boards like that still exist? And are people still getting stuff domestic or is everything seized and foreign now? Haven't been in that scene for ages, so would love to know any feedback!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The "Old Days"?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 04:43:17 PM »
Whatever feedback people will PM you, take it with a grain of salt.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 05:56:45 PM »
Thanks folks. Would just love to hear how the scene is these days.

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 06:30:57 PM »
Brutal DEA phishing post. I'll fax you the current source list right away officer

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 09:41:35 PM »
Brutal DEA phishing post. I'll fax you the current source list right away officer

OMG SO FUNNY! No, really, very original. Except, wait... I didn't ask for links, sources, payment methods, nada. Someone replying saying, "Yeah, lots of good boards and UGLs still around" or "Nope, the goods ones went down in gear grinder and shits still in the fan," doesn't tell anyone anything except whether or not the "old days" still exist somewhere.

But, really, thanks for injecting humor. Your sarcastic wit is incredible.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 07:01:38 AM »

;D

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 09:18:07 AM »
There are very small private boards that are somewhat similar to the old SSB, with classifieds
and approved sources. They are extremely private, and I would think anyone willing to give them
up would be an idiot considering how hard it is to find legit, appropriately priced AAS.
This is how it was in the even older days, years before SSB, when you had to prove yourself
trustworthy and not a jackass in order to get in good with a good supplier.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 12:20:33 PM »

Please post more often.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »
Are there still good domestic UGL's or is everything abroad? I imagine a lot of packs get snagged now?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 06:15:59 PM »
There are many domestic UGL's still, most of them are private though.
I have seen quite a few going private lately, I suspect some big things happening soon.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 08:18:10 PM »
There are many domestic UGL's still, most of them are private though.
I have seen quite a few going private lately, I suspect some big things happening soon.

Good or bad things?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 07:42:23 AM »
bad things.
I have been involved in the online AAS world for 12 years now, and every 4-5 years it
seems that big busts go down all at once (ORD, gear grinder, etc). Info about it seems
to leak shortly before things go down, and I notice this same pattern happening right now.....
good sources going private at a higher rate than normal, different suppliers taking vacations,
then saying they're going to stop, take a break, and then come back again (hesitating, wanting
to keep doing business but clearly afraid of what is to come). I notice more boards going private,
or only allowing international source discussion.

I have also just heard through the grapevine that 'big things are coming'.
Could just be rumors, but I don't think so. Law enforcement like to just sit back, let everyone
feel comfortable, and watch everyone get loose and start making mistakes.... then they rush in
for the big busts. Just look at SSB.... that was a trainwreck waiting to happen. People were openly
advertising, everyone was acting like this stuff was perfectly legal. Customers were expecting
instant service like a fast food joint, competing labs were dropping prices and improving quality; it
really started showing signs of a legitimate business, not a prohibition type thing where you are just
lucky to have it and there is very little price competition.

After Raw Deal, everyone got paranoid and started acting like they did when steroids were really
demonized in the early 90's. Secure emails, lots of references, needed to have a strong presence on
the boards to prove you were in the game for a while, etc. Over time, you can just see how comfortable
people get. More open source posting, more classified/trade forums opening up for personal use dealing,
etc. This sort of stuff must be a field day for LE. They don't even have to work. They can just start
ordering from a source and bust them right there.

People always seem to forget that these are schedule III drugs in the good old USA. Very serious business,
and in my personal opinion, you should NEVER be advertising openly or dealing with anyone you don't
really know well at all. Promuscle is just mind boggling to me.... those suppliers are either desperate, dumb,
or have balls of steel.... posting their scheduled drugs for sale to a board with thousands of members,
and willing to deal with whoever has their email address, which is conveniently posted right there in the
open for whoever wants it.

For those that don't really get the whole scheduled drug thing, this may help put it into perspective.....
ketamine and vicodin are schedule III drugs.
Imagine going to the 'pain forum' where everyone discusses pain and ways of reducing it, and the way they
use their painkilling drugs to effectively manage their pain. Imagine these forums being all over the net,
with thousands of members, and hundreds of sources that sell the painkillers.
Wouldn't that be insane? email addresses listed publicly, guys that will sell you as much vicodin as you want,
no questions asked?

That is essentially what steroids boards with classifieds are doing. Law enforcement would have no problem
picking up an order of vicodin and busting these guys for being drug dealers.
In the eyes of federal law, steroids are the same exact thing. People lose sight of that so frequently because
they don't feel like they are doing hard drugs.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 02:56:36 PM »
bad things.
I have been involved in the online AAS world for 12 years now, and every 4-5 years it
seems that big busts go down all at once (ORD, gear grinder, etc). Info about it seems
to leak shortly before things go down, and I notice this same pattern happening right now.....
good sources going private at a higher rate than normal, different suppliers taking vacations,
then saying they're going to stop, take a break, and then come back again (hesitating, wanting
to keep doing business but clearly afraid of what is to come). I notice more boards going private,

Could just be rumors, but I don't think so. Law enforcement like to just sit back, let everyone
feel comfortable, and watch everyone get loose and start making mistakes.... then they rush in
for the big busts. Just look at SSB.... that was a trainwreck waiting to happen. People were openly
advertising, everyone was acting like this stuff was perfectly legal. Customers were expecting
instant service like a fast food joint, competing labs were dropping prices and improving quality; it
really started showing signs of a legitimate business, not a prohibition type thing where you are just

After Raw Deal, everyone got paranoid and started acting like they did when steroids were really
demonized in the early 90's. Secure emails, lots of references, needed to have a strong presence on
the boards to prove you were in the game for a while, etc. Over time, you can just see how comfortable
people get. More open source posting, more classified/trade forums opening up for personal use dealing,
etc. This sort of stuff must be a field day for LE. They don't even have to work. They can just start

People always seem to forget that these are schedule III drugs in the good old USA. Very serious business,
and in my personal opinion, you should NEVER be advertising openly or dealing with anyone you don't
really know well at all. Promuscle is just mind boggling to me.... those suppliers are either desperate, dumb,
or have balls of steel.... posting their scheduled drugs for sale to a board with thousands of members,
and willing to deal with whoever has their email address, which is conveniently posted right there in the

For those that don't really get the whole scheduled drug thing, this may help put it into perspective.....
Imagine going to the 'pain forum' where everyone discusses pain and ways of reducing it, and the way they
use their painkilling drugs to effectively manage their pain. Imagine these forums being all over the net,
Wouldn't that be insane? email addresses listed publicly, guys that will sell you as much vicodin as you want,
no questions asked?

That is essentially what steroids boards with classifieds are doing. Law enforcement would have no problem
In the eyes of federal law, steroids are the same exact thing. People lose sight of that so frequently because

Fantastic post!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »
I agree.

One of the best "truth" posts i have seen in ages.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 03:14:21 PM »
im probably going to quit using sources altogether and just stick to test and tren using  cattle implants. guanteed pure, no legal hassles, and cheap as fuck.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 01:43:41 AM »
I was a member years ago of SSB, for those who know what board that was... there were tons of great sources and people had great luck with Couture Labs, PowerLine, USPharma, etc... after SSB and Ace got popped, it seemed all went to hell. Do good boards like that still exist? And are people still getting stuff domestic or is everything seized and foreign now? Haven't been in that scene for ages, so would love to know any feedback!

SSB didn't have that great of sources. they had great members. and some good international sources. I never cared for their domestic sources. Their most popular source was swisher and his stuff was overrated. all of them jst used leo liangs powder! and at that time leo was like 15 years old. id say 90% of ssb sources used Leos powder to make their homebrew.Best source on SSB was EM. But the members there were very good people.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »
bad things.

no questions asked?

This is why the guys who run this industry need to build a network with great docs at fair prices and everything is done under their care and with a script. To use your example Vicodin with script= legal...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
^^^^There's no network like this because steroid users are too stupid to see how this would benefit them. Not that they're stupid people, every study on earth has shown steroid users to largely be one of the highest well-educated groups of people in the world, but they're all so petrified of pocking the hornets nest they live like scared little girls crying under their bed.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 11:00:38 PM »
Are there still good domestic UGL's or is everything abroad? I imagine a lot of packs get snagged now?

Unless you're in Canada or Australia, consider your prayers answered.

Business has never been better!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 01:56:26 AM »

x2

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 08:49:37 AM »
SSB didn't have that great of sources. they had great members. and some good international sources. I never cared for their domestic sources. Their most popular source was swisher and his stuff was overrated. all of them jst used leo liangs powder! and at that time leo was like 15 years old. id say 90% of ssb sources used Leos powder to make their homebrew.Best source on SSB was EM. But the members there were very good people.

I thought GA was insane, but I thought some domestic sources were really good... Couture, Maverick and USPharma all seemed to have an earned, loyal following

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 02:21:11 PM »
bad things.

no questions asked?

Yes, excellent post. You took the words out of my mouth about promuscle, way too open. LE could easily have a field day. I was on PM for 5 years and that's the reason I got off. Not to mention if you watch closely there are many "fly-by-night, here today gone tomorrow" sources that pop up. To the OP yes there are good domestic UGL's, (the only ones that I'll use), but they are very private

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »
bad things.

no questions asked?

Great post. Seriously fucking good post H. Really got me thinking .

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 05:18:45 AM »
To add to my previous post, some fucking idiot at my gym talks rather openly about sending money here or there via WU and then getting his "stuff." I'll just say he brags about the home depot looking place. It blows my mind. He knows as well as I do that there are state troopers that train here. What a fucking moron! It only takes a few fuck-tards to ruin it for everyone.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 03:23:27 AM »
I thought GA was insane, but I thought some domestic sources were really good... Couture, Maverick and USPharma all seemed to have an earned, loyal following

couture  was decent, uspharma used real high BA and had kind of a cheap looking product he tried to make them look all professional when he added the boxes bu they looked cheap. his gear was just ok UGL. nothing special at all. and maverick just carried extremely cheap powerline mexican gear! I am talking 15$ Test cyp. maveick did have the best prices on powerline but it was just mexican ugl! Like I said the international section had EM who was the best. all the domestics were rookies except couture was decent. Anapharm was ok. but all the domestics  got busted because GA was not the smartest man.