Author Topic: The Good Life  (Read 27673 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: The Good Life
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
ya i do need new tires, i have to air them up after every ride

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »
My perfect idea of living the good life would be that everyday is the same....(except if I went on a vacation or something)

I would like to wake up in the morning, walk outside and exercise or just soak up the fresh air...I would have a nice house in the desert in New Mexico (weather is nice there, not too hot like Arizona)....I would like that I could see mountains outside my window when I wake up...I would have a nice beautiful woman living with me who will cook all of my meals, massage me when I need it, and bang and blow me when I need it....she would be a great conversationalist as well (between the blowing and banging)...I would have a nice faithful dog that I would walk in the morning.....exercise and lift weights in the morning as well...then settle in and watch some cable and read the newspaper...maybe I would teach part-time at a university to keep intellectually active...I would read books, watch more cable, eat some more, and surf the web....I would not have to worry about paying bills....would have a few friends who come over every now and then to have beers and watch football with, and talk about women....then take a shower every night with my woman, watch more cable...eat some more....bang..and then bed..to start the same thing all over the next day....
that would be an amazing life for me

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 06:09:21 PM »
Larry Ellison bought the island of Lanai.  Ever been there?  I have.  It's about 9 miles off the coast of Maui.  I'd say that qualifies as the good life.  8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 04:06:45 AM »
I'd like the blue shirt plz...

What does your comment mean?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 06:49:02 AM »
What does your comment mean?
He's gay. Admittedly.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2012, 07:47:21 AM »
My perfect idea of living the good life would be that everyday is the same....(except if I went on a vacation or something)

I would like to wake up in the morning, walk outside and exercise or just soak up the fresh air...I would have a nice house in the desert in New Mexico (weather is nice there, not too hot like Arizona)....I would like that I could see mountains outside my window when I wake up...I would have a nice beautiful woman living with me who will cook all of my meals, massage me when I need it, and bang and blow me when I need it....she would be a great conversationalist as well (between the blowing and banging)...I would have a nice faithful dog that I would walk in the morning.....exercise and lift weights in the morning as well...then settle in and watch some cable and read the newspaper...maybe I would teach part-time at a university to keep intellectually active...I would read books, watch more cable, eat some more, and surf the web....I would not have to worry about paying bills....would have a few friends who come over every now and then to have beers and watch football with, and talk about women....then take a shower every night with my woman, watch more cable...eat some more....bang..and then bed..to start the same thing all over the next day....
that would be an amazing life for me
Then you woke up.......In a crack house.........with some dude blowing you.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 06:01:29 PM »
For me, being near the water is key.  There something about seeing the waves break on shore over and over without end… And hearing it that brings me a feeling of total peace and pleasure.  It is difficult to describe or appreciate if you are not into it.  Sleeping at a beach house and waking up to the the sound of waves.  Or spending the night on a boat and waking up to the calm waves of the ocean... Sigh!  8)

If I had to live inland away from the coast I would be most unhappy.  :-[

Another one of my favorite places... the Keys and Key West.

Outside of fucking a guy in the ass, I'm pretty much like you.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »
Old news but worth recording in this thread:  You know you're living the good life when you demolish a 17,178 sq ft mansion and decide to build a new one because you want something bigger and better!

Was Elin Nordegren‘s house hunted by ghosts? No, it wasn’t. Yet, she decided to demolish her new Florida house.  The reason? She wanted something bigger and more beautiful. According to TMZ, Tiger Wood’s former wife has hired an architect to build another mansion. Funny thing: every worker who gets near her future house has to sign a confidentiality agreement. No one has to steal her idea, right?

Meanwhile, Elin is living in a nearby mansion while the house is under construction.

Elin bought the North Palm Beach house in March for $12 million. The house is 9,000 square foot and it has 6 bedroom and 8 bathroom.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »
Then you woke up.......In a crack house.........with some dude blowing you.

hey..that's uncalled for,,,,I gave my version of the good life...why are you hating>???..you got nothing else to say or do???

and actually I woke up on top of you

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2012, 09:29:23 AM »
Old news but worth recording in this thread:  You know you're living the good life when you demolish a 17,178 sq ft mansion and decide to build a new one because you want something bigger and better!

Was Elin Nordegren‘s house hunted by ghosts? No, it wasn’t. Yet, she decided to demolish her new Florida house.  The reason? She wanted something bigger and more beautiful. According to TMZ, Tiger Wood’s former wife has hired an architect to build another mansion. Funny thing: every worker who gets near her future house has to sign a confidentiality agreement. No one has to steal her idea, right?

Meanwhile, Elin is living in a nearby mansion while the house is under construction.

Elin bought the North Palm Beach house in March for $12 million. The house is 9,000 square foot and it has 6 bedroom and 8 bathroom.

What a wasteful c-nt.  Silly bitch could have just bought an empty lot and save millions. But then again it wasn't like she had to work for it.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2012, 11:06:09 AM »
It's blatantly obvious E-kul is the hater in this thread.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2012, 12:19:57 PM »
I can identify with Parker and Bays posts .

it comes down to having the right balance of pleasure and pain.
Life is an adventure. Anything else is unacceptable.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2012, 03:10:49 PM »
hey..that's uncalled for,,,,I gave my version of the good life...why are you hating>???..you got nothing else to say or do???

and actually I woke up on top of you
8)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 07:12:48 AM »
Chilling in Santa Barbara last weekend... dining on olives grown in the garden.  Yep.  That's the good life.  8)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »
love the third photo. ^^

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 02:54:51 AM »
This is the good life to me. As far from people as possible. And a bit smaller, this farm is way too big.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2012, 08:36:47 AM »
i DONT HAVE A PRE OCCUATION WITH MONEY, I just wouldn't throw it away investing in New-Age yuppie Activities - I have cycled since I was 4 years old, and still ride weekly, no exorbitant costs - there is not a sight on this planet I would travel to see, I have always wondered about those retards who fly half way across the globe to enjoy a view, talk about pretentious, some people are just born wankers.  All those wankers with jetskis, hang gliders, parachutes are just lost fools, wasting there life on meaningless activities in a vain attempt to keep up with the Jones, all the while becoming all the more spiritually bankrupt.  Like the world in it's current condition needs all these middle class wankers and there middle class show pony activities rubbing salt in the wounds of all the  hundreds of thousands of people their western governments kill and slaughter so they can enjoy retarded hobbies like para sailing and hang gliding and jet skiing.   Bunch of pathetic poser losers.  JMO

you must be a lot of fun at parties  ::)

people must avoid you like the plague, i know i would

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2012, 06:45:41 AM »
you must be a lot of fun at parties  ::)

people must avoid you like the plague, i know i would

I was thinking the same thing.  I bet he doesn't go to parties; attending would be "ridiculously expensive," he would have to spend a "shitload of money," and he might lose his wallet.  ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2012, 06:48:19 AM »
Diving off the coast of Lanai!  Hmm, that's the good life. 8)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 08:14:25 AM »
  Being able to work, live, lift, worship God, and to be able to do it all in America. Life is good.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 07:54:50 AM »
One does not have to travel to enjoy the good life.  Often you can find it in your own back yard. 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
One does not have to travel to enjoy the good life.  Often you can find it in your own back yard. 8)
San Fran doesn't count for you Bay.  It's the gay capital of the world.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2014, 06:39:35 AM »
Just back from a month in Florida and the Keys.  Life is good.  8)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2014, 08:44:38 AM »
Just back from a month in Florida and the Keys.  Life is good.  8)

Nice!!

Did you retire?