Author Topic: Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????  (Read 22226 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 10:16:14 AM »
At least he said something... Jason always tell's how MuscleTech Supplement's made him that big.
Exactly.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 10:17:52 AM »
At least he said something... Jason always tell's how MuscleTech Supplement's made him that big.

jay said "you do what you have to do to be the best in the sport" and didn't lie during the sweden scandal. 
Boundary Breaker

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 10:18:19 AM »
If his waist thickens,then he`ll win every fucking show he enters.........what`s the beef ?  ;)

hahaha, the only thing evan needs to do now to get a sandow is get pregnant like arnold in that one movie. also come in with 20 pounds extra water weight than he has now.

mcdonalds should be sponsoring professional bodybuilders. tdday, mickey d's plays a bigger role than steroids in shaping pros physiques  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
jay said "you do what you have to do to be the best in the sport" and didn't lie during the sweden scandal. 
Ronnie was better than Yates.   ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 10:19:27 AM »
LOL, he starts to smirk and can't keep a straight face after he says that "popping a pill" and "shit" are part of it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 10:19:28 AM »

hahaha, the only thing evan needs to do now to get a sandow is get pregnant like arnold in that one movie. also come in with 20 pounds extra water weight than he has now.

mcdonalds should be sponsoring professional bodybuilders. tdday, mickey d's plays a bigger role than steroids in shaping pros physiques  :D
Sadly enough,you`re probably right!  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 10:25:16 AM »

mcdonalds should be sponsoring professional bodybuilders. tdday, mickey d's plays a bigger role than steroids in shaping pros physiques  :D

Just ask Juan Morel. The guy eats mcdonalds twice a day

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
the problem evin has is ...he is all drugs lol ,, look in his face....

ofcourse dedication is importent anyone who read the bible know ...that i preach dedication all the time,, BUT WITH OUT ENOUGH DRUGS WITH OUT ENOUGH QUALITY DRUGS,, WITH OUT ENOUGH PRODUCTS AND TIMING OF THSOE PRODUCTS...YOU WILL NEVER GET TO LOOK LIKE THIS...INFACT! YOU WIL NEVER LOOK 200LB 6% EITHER!

this! is the truth ,,

as i said before just because franksforhuoser has 5 and a quarter teeth in his mouth ...doesnt mean you should feel compasion for him and say he is using minimal hormones lol

and ...just becaue cenrotini  decided to be a philosopher ...doesnt mean he is taking 300 mg trenbolona a week lol

this fella is ADDICT TO HGH AND USES GODO DOSES OF INSULINA

dedication ? sure ...but evin since you read me like everyone else in teh cult of  bodybuild....i sugest you learn from your hero  whats his name  archy bunker right? learn from him to  be decent and to be honest! and to give the cold out truth and not balonie according to what bleckman likes,, blackmen is history in few years

gh15 approved

What exactly are you trying to get them to do? Admit their drug use/abuse? Everyone tht knows bodybuilding knows that these guys take a ton of steroids, so u r threatening them and others because you say they are liars..hmm.......WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEYRE GUNNA DO? THROW AWAY MILLIONS IN SPONSORSHIPS, COVERAGE, FAME, MONEY, SUCCESS, ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM TO ADMIT IT???

My reply to someone like that would be a fuck you. I will not lie and say I am natural, but I certainly will not ruin my career bc some homosexuals on online forums want to know...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 10:41:51 AM »
What exactly are you trying to get them to do? Admit their drug use/abuse? Everyone tht knows bodybuilding knows that these guys take a ton of steroids, so u r threatening them and others because you say they are liars..hmm.......WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEYRE GUNNA DO? THROW AWAY MILLIONS IN SPONSORSHIPS, COVERAGE, FAME, MONEY, SUCCESS, ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM TO ADMIT IT???

My reply to someone like that would be a fuck you. I will not lie and say I am natural, but I certainly will not ruin my career bc some homosexuals on online forums want to know...

see ! this is good answer,, good job! i liked

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 10:43:27 AM »

This, dedication is requirement to Bodybuilding. This shouldnt even be discussed.

Dedication to LEARN about nutrition, training and drugs. Mainly drugs, and how to take it to leave the level of gym rat.

His midsection is getting horrible, look at the size of his waist... Insulin abuse there is.
Evan has a naturally wide waist---he is in the Bob Chick/Matarazzo mould.
Plus, he needs a chest. Everything else is gold.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »
Admitting to using steroids in the US is a really stupid move. I don't consider a guy a liar
if he doesn't want to talk drug use. It is clear who is on and who is not. You wouldn't
admit to buying and getting high on cocaine in an interview, why would these guys be expected
to be honest about their steroid use? It is just as illegal.
The guys I have a problem with are the ones that constantly bring up their natural status when
they are clearly on AAS. They should just shut their mouths and let people guess instead of
blatantly lying. No need to admit to using illegal drugs, but there is no need to go claiming natural
either. I would just say nothing at all. I would politely decline discussion of drug use or ones
'natural' status.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »
Admitting to using steroids in the US is a really stupid move. I don't consider a guy a liar
if he doesn't want to talk drug use. It is clear who is on and who is not. You wouldn't
admit to buying and getting high on cocaine in an interview, why would these guys be expected
The guys I have a problem with are the ones that constantly bring up their natural status when
they are clearly on AAS. They should just shut their mouths and let people guess instead of
blatantly lying. No need to admit to using illegal drugs, but there is no need to go claiming natural
either. I would just say nothing at all. I would politely decline discussion of drug use or ones
'natural' status.

we are 2 for 2 on being 100% in agreement today. Nice post

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
'natural' status.
^THIS^

Eloquently put!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 12:02:55 PM »
'natural' status.
x2 Great post!!

Agree with the Wes and AMD

It's kinda like the flaming homosexuals constantly promoting gay pride and forcing it upon others.......  ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »
anyone notice Evan has the same "look" to his face as our very own BLP?
same lean face as Yates back in the day. he is dieting for real. fuck you gh15

L.L

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 01:04:09 PM »
Evan is right...pussies , fucking cowards..if u think is all drugs ..you could take all the drugs in the world and if u dont diet, bust your butt, consistent, disciplined.....you will still look like shit...gh15 is a cancer...all you under achievers follow him because he makes u feel better by telling you is all drugs becasue YOU dont have what it takes to succed..youre weak minded, cant endure the pain...fools..

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 01:10:09 PM »
Evan is right...pussies , fucking cowards..if u think is all drugs ..you could take all the drugs in the world and if u dont diet, bust your butt, consistent, disciplined.....you will still look like shit...gh15 is a cancer...all you under achievers follow him because he makes u feel better by telling you is all drugs becasue YOU dont have what it takes to succed..youre weak minded, cant endure the pain...fools..

speak for yourself wey im 260 @ 4%bf.
Boundary Breaker

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 01:16:19 PM »

you followed seriousness... ::) and you look like shit...how come ? how come you never even placed in national show? how come you never even competed in any show and won it ? im not talking abotu country club shows lol
you haev the rudness to talk to one of the best bodybuilder in history with your filt mentality of a skank lizard

you did nothign but fucking drugs,, you never been serious bout nothign! thats why you never got anywhere...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »

L.L

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2012, 01:19:54 PM »
you followed seriousness... ::) and you look like shit...how come ? how come you never even placed in national show? how come you never even competed in any show and won it ? im not talking abotu country club shows lol
you haev the rudness to talk to one of the best bodybuilder in history with your filt mentality of a skank lizard

you did nothign but fucking drugs,, you never been serious bout nothign! thats why you never got anywhere...

gh15 approved

Im not a competitive bodybuilder, competing at a national level wasnt my goal , never.......i did won 2 shows.. 2 out of 2...however i do have 5 covers under my bell and more coming..and thats a fact whether u like to admit it or not, oilbag..lol

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 01:34:23 PM »

Im not a competitive bodybuilder, competing at a national level wasnt my goal , never.......i did won 2 shows.. 2 out of 2...however i do have 5 covers under my bell and more coming..and thats a fact whether u like to admit it or not, oilbag..lol

so why taking all the hgh and insulina lol and all the aas,, only not to do a show lol what kind of bodybuild are you ? ohhhh i knoooow you are type c no not for hepatesis c type see for c unt  bodybuild,, you like the c u n t s thats why you bodybuild....

gotchya

5 covers lol i got 500 covers under my belt lol 5 covers lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 02:25:03 PM »
I personally don't get offended when I see guys like Evan doing this.  It actually makes me respect him more.

When you turn pro, you are presented with a great opportunity.  You can continue to bust your ass in the gym, do what's necessary (I'm talking about drugs here for those who haven't figured that out), and take every opportunity to market yourself and create a life from it. 

It really frustrates me when I see guys who don't take the time or don't put the effort in to learning how to speak properly and professionaly or learn how to market themselves.  It's like throwing away money!

I don't hate on Evan because he isn't sitting there saying "Hey guys! No drugs here... this is alllll natural!"  No, what he is doing is making a living for himself in a country where the drugs required to be successful in his field are illegal.  He has contracts to uphold and fans to please.  Of course he isn't going around preaching about the drug use.  He has to play the game!!

If you really watched that video and left feeling like his physique is attainable naturally, then you are either really ignorant or just new to the sport entirely. 

Also, here is a little insight into Evan's drug use: He uses Pharma Grade gh... Serostim.

A friend of mine (National level competitor) trains with Evan occasionally.  Evan advised him that when he started using gh, he should use serostim as he will get more benefit out of running 5-8 iu Serostim then he would buying kit over kit of Chinese gh and having to up the dose rather quickly.  I'd follow this advise too, but I can't seem to find Serostim for less than $450/kit  :-\

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
Evan cycles/synthols just as much as anyone else out there.

Just because he is well spoken COMPARED to the majority of pro bodybuilders does not make the man "awesome".

In the end he's still a pro bodybuilder "living the dream", and as delusional as all of them.