Author Topic: Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????  (Read 22227 times)

L.L

Re: Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »
so why taking all the hgh and insulina lol and all the aas,, only not to do a show lol what kind of bodybuild are you ? ohhhh i knoooow you are type c no not for hepatesis c type see for c unt  bodybuild,, you like the c u n t s thats why you bodybuild....

gotchya

5 covers lol i got 500 covers under my belt lol 5 covers lol

gh15 approved

lol...500 covers my ass..you cant even post proof of a Pro card much less a magazine cover,,,youre invisible...an extraordinary gimmick

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2012, 02:32:15 PM »
I personally don't get offended when I see guys like Evan doing this.  It actually makes me respect him more.

When you turn pro, you are presented with a great opportunity.  You can continue to bust your ass in the gym, do what's necessary (I'm talking about drugs here for those who haven't figured that out), and take every opportunity to market yourself and create a life from it. 

It really frustrates me when I see guys who don't take the time or don't put the effort in to learning how to speak properly and professionaly or learn how to market themselves.  It's like throwing away money!

I don't hate on Evan because he isn't sitting there saying "Hey guys! No drugs here... this is alllll natural!"  No, what he is doing is making a living for himself in a country where the drugs required to be successful in his field are illegal.  He has contracts to uphold and fans to please.  Of course he isn't going around preaching about the drug use.  He has to play the game!!

If you really watched that video and left feeling like his physique is attainable naturally, then you are either really ignorant or just new to the sport entirely. 

Also, here is a little insight into Evan's drug use: He uses Pharma Grade gh... Serostim.

A friend of mine (National level competitor) trains with Evan occasionally.  Evan advised him that when he started using gh, he should use serostim as he will get more benefit out of running 5-8 iu Serostim then he would buying kit over kit of Chinese gh and having to up the dose rather quickly.  I'd follow this advise too, but I can't seem to find Serostim for less than $450/kit  :-\

This is not an open source board.... >:(

.... ;)
The original Monster

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2012, 02:35:35 PM »
what the hell is goin on with his chipmunk cheeks. this guy used to be goodlookin when he dieted down...now he looks radioactive

I was going to post this, but I thought it might make me sound a bit Gay.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2012, 02:43:09 PM »
if hard training and dedication is what make a bodybuilder i'd be sporting 18" arms

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2012, 03:03:31 PM »
Evan cycles/synthols just as much as anyone else out there.

Just because he is well spoken COMPARED to the majority of pro bodybuilders does not make the man "awesome".

In the end he's still a pro bodybuilder "living the dream", and as delusional as all of them.

This is the bottom line.  Evan is doing what he wants with his life and making a living financially by doing it.  I could personally care less about him being delusional or what he is like as a person.  I don't know him.  I do respect though that he is maximizing his ability to make money doing what he loves.  Regardless of what he's doing, not too many people can say that.

I don't think him being well spoken makes him awesome, but I think it's ridiculous that other bodybuilders don't take the time to learn how to properly speak and market themselves.  Then they wonder why they end up doing g4p.  I think it's sad that many guys feel it's acceptable to turn to g4p or drug dealing as if that is the only options they had after the sponsors didn't come knocking on their door.

Wouldn't it be cool if bodybuilders started reading regularly, educating themselves, marketing themselves better, not being lazy, and not relying on 1 of the 2 aforementioned careers to support themselves??  I dunno, maybe I'm the delusional one  :-\

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2012, 10:34:32 PM »
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »
lol...500 covers my ass..you cant even post proof of a Pro card much less a magazine cover,,,youre invisible...an extraordinary gimmick

here comes the fella that leafbuy at 181lb wash the floor with lol ,, YOU DONT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING WORTH LOOKING SECOND TIME AT,, a fella 5'11 180 wipe floor with you on stage ,, do you understand you are a drug doll? if not i can explain it in detail like before

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2012, 12:02:56 AM »
the thing with evin is that he been on alot of drugs for very long time,, and very consistant with the drug intake,, you need t be able to pull it and ofcourse have the quality of drugs,, if you look closely in the physiqe from national...it is enhanced with the best products you can get hnds on ,, legit pharma grade gh  and legit quality powders
gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2012, 12:40:59 AM »
Evan is right...pussies , fucking cowards..if u think is all drugs ..you could take all the drugs in the world and if u dont diet, bust your butt, consistent, disciplined.....you will still look like shit...gh15 is a cancer...all you under achievers follow him because he makes u feel better by telling you is all drugs becasue YOU dont have what it takes to succed..youre weak minded, cant endure the pain...fools..

Gh15 stood right beside Kevin- arm to arm ....and beat him in many shots, do you not get that? How can you talk back to someone who has done what you dream about? Imagine about? Boggles my mind my friend, it really does. Be like me telling Arod how to hit a baseball lol- and trust me I was a hell of a better baseball player than you were a bodybuilder I actually had pro potential.... unlike yourself jungle lips ;D :D :o
l

newmom

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2012, 03:44:53 AM »
bodybuilding is his career. He actually is one of the rare few that has a chance to make a good living from it so he has to.

I agree.

It's a great gym. He's very personable. I wish him lots of success

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2012, 03:52:02 AM »
here comes the fella that leafbuy at 181lb wash the floor with lol ,, YOU DONT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING WORTH LOOKING SECOND TIME AT,, a fella 5'11 180 wipe floor with you on stage ,, do you understand you are a drug doll? if not i can explain it in detail like before

gh15 approved

Are you saying that slinpumper is to the genetic pool, as salmonella is to a dozen-egg omlette?