Author Topic: Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????  (Read 22310 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:17 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
Re: Evan Centopani speaks on GH15????
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:17:55 AM »
Hi Evan.

March 2012.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »
I was watching that right now...

He says a lot of things about hard work, and bodybuilding is not about only drugs...

I lol´ed hard... I wish i could have his 30-40ui of "hard work" Every day.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »
Yeah, all about dedication. Hard work. Eating 10 meals a day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 09:32:16 AM »
2012 Arnold Classic Champion right there!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 09:37:26 AM »
pathological liar. Lying with a straight face. Evan "filt" Scenetoophony.
Boundary Breaker

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 09:42:59 AM »
Well spoken....class act.....big mofo too.
Top 3 for sure

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
the problem evin has is ...he is all drugs lol ,, look in his face....

ofcourse dedication is importent anyone who read the bible know ...that i preach dedication all the time,, BUT WITH OUT ENOUGH DRUGS WITH OUT ENOUGH QUALITY DRUGS,, WITH OUT ENOUGH PRODUCTS AND TIMING OF THSOE PRODUCTS...YOU WILL NEVER GET TO LOOK LIKE THIS...INFACT! YOU WIL NEVER LOOK 200LB 6% EITHER!

this! is the truth ,,

as i said before just because franksforhuoser has 5 and a quarter teeth in his mouth ...doesnt mean you should feel compasion for him and say he is using minimal hormones lol

and ...just becaue cenrotini  decided to be a philosopher ...doesnt mean he is taking 300 mg trenbolona a week lol

this fella is ADDICT TO HGH AND USES GODO DOSES OF INSULINA

dedication ? sure ...but evin since you read me like everyone else in teh cult of  bodybuild....i sugest you learn from your hero  whats his name  archy bunker right? learn from him to  be decent and to be honest! and to give the cold out truth and not balonie according to what bleckman likes,, blackmen is history in few years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 09:47:17 AM »
pathological liar. Lying with a straight face. Evan "filt" Scenetoophony.

its actualy very sad,, what happend to bodybuild from the 80s to today is very very sad,, it started with bobbie saying finishing touch... bobbie didnt realy mean to say it like ...he meant to make it more of a sport like,, but now it truly became just lies on lies and making somethign out of nothing,, and realy it became sad ,,

the gh15 webpage will be huge,, it will be something that will go far more than just bodybuild cult ,, it goes to the world,,

i do hope you will all learn a lesson from gh15 webpage and wize up because the webpage will bring alot of heat to bodybuild good and bad,, but i decided that this is the best wway to solve bodybuikld problem and it is huge problem,, some will ! lose their jobs,, but more will gain a true bodybuild understanding and will be able to persue jobs in bodybuild that they will be able to raize their head and say once again I AM A BODYBUILDER with out hiding behind the nearest car or table when they see the the law

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 09:48:51 AM »

This, dedication is requirement to Bodybuilding. This shouldnt even be discussed.

Dedication to LEARN about nutrition, training and drugs. Mainly drugs, and how to take it to leave the level of gym rat.

His midsection is getting horrible, look at the size of his waist... Insulin abuse there is.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 09:51:30 AM »

This, dedication is requirement to Bodybuilding. This shouldnt even be discussed.

Dedication to LEARN about nutrition, training and drugs. Mainly drugs, and how to take it to leave the level of gym rat.

His midsection is getting horrible, look at the size of his waist... Insulin abuse there is.

When he won the nationals i already commented on RX about his thickening waist and how his fdb is ruined, oh my...the evan fanboys went all enraged on me.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »
If his waist thickens,then he`ll win every fucking show he enters.........what`s the beef ?  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »

corect,, evin is a drug abuser and for quite long,, THE DEDICATION IS TO THE CONSISTANCY OF THE DRUG INTAKE,, he is high as a kite in many of the videos and on uses everything! we used in the 90s including the stuff i dont talk about,,

dont look at him and becaue he has the italian look of dense mataraza think he is any diff,, he is dense because he uses drugs who make him dense...and he actualy train ....any bodybuild who want to be something ACTUALY TRAINS..this is a  given,, but! with evin .... the drugs are the main reason to the size...like with every other bodybuild,,

he is exactly liek the rest nothing diff,,he trains more consistant along the years...yes  but same as everyone else overall

gh15 approved
fallen angel

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:51 AM »
what the hell is goin on with his chipmunk cheeks. this guy used to be goodlookin when he dieted down...now he looks radioactive

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »
If his waist thickens,then he`ll win every fucking show he enters.........what`s the beef ?  ;)

he sure will ,, you have here top 3 o for today fucked up bodybuild,, he is good enough for top 3 ,, i alwasy give credit when credit is due ,, but! he takes exactly what all of us take ....and! he need to make clear that its known that drugs are most of it ,, does he have what it take to win o from what i see? yes he does

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »
what the hell is goin on with his chipmunk cheeks. this guy used to be goodlookin when he dieted down...now he looks radioactive

slin cheeks
Boundary Breaker

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 09:57:22 AM »
the guy has a new born daughter and he continues to pump himself full of shit..?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »
he sure will ,, you have here top 3 o for today fucked up bodybuild,, he is good enough for top 3 ,, i alwasy give credit when credit is due ,, but! he takes exactly what all of us take ....and! he need to make clear that its known that drugs are most of it ,, does he have what it take to win o from what i see? yes he does

gh15 approved
I agree,future Mr. O for sure if things go right for him.

Also,in all honesty,he did mention drug use..........of course you can`t really expect him to tell us his cylce or how often he injects GH,etc.,.................it`s illegal,he has sponsors,and well............ it`s illegal.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 10:02:32 AM »

Also,in all honesty,he did mention drug use..........of course you can`t really expect him to tell us his cylce or how often he injects GH,etc.,.................it`s illegal,he has sponsors,and well............ it`s illegal.  ;)

i knwo he did,, i like the fella,, i do ,, he talk abotu what he can ,, he is careful but he stil come and tell them some ...its ok for this generation he is fine ,, as i said ...when someone deserve credit for their physiqe they get it from me,, he is good enough for top 3 o ,,end of case

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 10:03:41 AM »

but he talked harsh about the drugs "yes there is that shit involved in the sport..." c'mon chubby that shit is what made you a pro.
Jay would've never said something like that.
Nor Wolf, who will kill Evan
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 10:03:57 AM »
i knwo he did,, i like the fella,, i do ,, he talk abotu what he can ,, he is careful but he stil come and tell them some ...its ok for this generation he is fine ,, as i said ...when someone deserve credit for their physiqe they get it from me,, he is good enough for top 3 o ,,end of case

gh15 approved
I hear ya`.............I like him too.........good bodybuilder for sure,and a good representative for this fucked up cult.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »
anyone notice Evan has the same "look" to his face as our very own BLP?
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 10:13:01 AM »
but he talked harsh about the drugs "yes there is that shit involved in the sport..." c'mon chubby that shit is what made you a pro.
Jay or Wolf probably wouldn`t even mention the word drugs........and just an FYI for you Voland.................. EVAN`S GONNA`KILL `EM !!  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »
the guy has a new born daughter and he continues to pump himself full of shit..?

bodybuilding is his career. He actually is one of the rare few that has a chance to make a good living from it so he has to.

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »

At least he said something... Jason always tell's how MuscleTech Supplement's made him that big.
HATERS GON HATE!!