Author Topic: How do you brush your teeth every morning?  (Read 5229 times)

the trainer

Re: How do you brush your teeth every morning?
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 11:52:14 AM »
I live (most of the time) in Marina Del Rey.
I'm 6'5 and 3/4" so you'd probably be just the right height to give me a blow job little man.

Listen to me you little punk the only that I will put in your mouth is my fist and you will be missing  some teeth, and since you are a fag I will also put my foot up your ass.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 11:56:29 AM »
Listen to me you little punk the only that I will put in your mouth is my fist and you will be missing  some teeth, and since you are a fag I will also put my foot up your ass.

In addition to being very tall, I hold a blue belt in BJJ, so I doubt you'll be doing much of anything. I'll stick one hand out while I yawn little fagg ot.
But if you want to test me come down to Marina Del Rey and ask for 'a professional' bi tch.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 12:07:36 PM »
In addition to being very tall, I hold a blue belt in BJJ, so I doubt you'll be doing much of anything. I'll stick one hand out while I yawn little fagg ot.
But if you want to test me come down to Marina Del Rey and ask for 'a professional' bi tch.

I use to wrestle you stupid fuck your bjj will not help you when I pick you up and slam you on the pavement and knock the shit out of you.