Author Topic: How do you brush your teeth every morning?  (Read 5235 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
How do you brush your teeth every morning?
« on: February 27, 2012, 10:51:55 AM »
I start out with floss. (When flossing, remember that it is important to pull the floss left and right, scraping each side of the spaces between your teeth.) After flossing, I rinse my mouth with peroxide. I let the peroxide rest on my tongue, then swish it up from the bottom of the mouth, in to the gums, with a rowing motion. Peroxide erodes enamel, but not significantly, unless you hold it in your mouth for more than 8 seconds. Keep it under 8 secs; you'll be fine--eliciting all of the benefits and none of the drawbacks. Also, enamel can regenerate. After the peroxide rinse I do a second rinse, this time with warm water. Warm water will dissolve any sugars in your teeth. Finally, I perform a standard brushing with Crest Extra Whitening toothpaste, using an electric brush, for approximately 7 minutes. Then a final rinse with Crest mouthwash. It is important to hold the mouthwash in your mouth for as long as possible, as you swish it around, feeling the mouthwash burning. This might seem redundant after rinsing with peroxide, but it serves the dual purpose of refreshing your breath--as well as killing germs.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: How do you brush your teeth ever morning?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 10:54:33 AM »
Even the trolls cant bring Teh funny

::)   P.I.P Get big

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »
Sonic tooth brush, floss, mouth wash.

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »
I'll try it tomorrow.
HATERS GON HATE!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 10:56:56 AM »
I use a normal toothbrush and toothpaste hope that helps

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 10:58:11 AM »
Not trying to be funny. See, I used to neglect my teeth until I realized that it affects all aspects of your health.
Now I take it very seriously.
Letting your teeth rot can even damage your brain.
And if you don't floss, then you have little bits of food rotting between your teeth. Flossing is absolutely necessary.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
I start out with floss. (When flossing, remember that it is important to pull the floss left and right, scraping each side of the spaces between your teeth.) After flossing, I rinse my mouth with peroxide. I let the peroxide rest on my tongue, then swish it up from the bottom of the mouth, in to the gums, with a rowing motion. Peroxide erodes enamel, but not significantly, unless you hold it in your mouth for more than 8 seconds. Keep it under 8 secs; you'll be fine--eliciting all of the benefits and none of the drawbacks. Also, enamel can regenerate. After the peroxide rinse I do a second rinse, this time with warm water. Warm water will dissolve any sugars in your teeth. Finally, I perform a standard brushing with Crest Extra Whitening toothpaste, using an electric brush, for approximately 7 minutes. Then a final rinse with Crest mouthwash. It is important to hold the mouthwash in your mouth for as long as possible, as you swish it around, feeling the mouthwash burning. This might seem redundant after rinsing with peroxide, but it serves the dual purpose of refreshing your breath--as well as killing germs.

Average getbigger will say:

With your mom's vagina you moron  ;)
GETBIG!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
Not trying to be funny. See, I used to neglect my teeth until I realized that it affects all aspects of your health.
Now I take it very seriously.
Letting your teeth rot can even damage your brain.
And if you don't floss, then you have little bits of food rotting between your teeth. Flossing is absolutely necessary.

Flossing yes, but brushing your teeth for seven minutes is borderline retarded.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: How do you brush your teeth every morning?
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »
I suppose a professional is the type of guy that would use fresh male love juice to brush his teeth any given day

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 11:11:13 AM »
Average getbigger will say:

With your mom's vagina you moron  ;)

There's no such thing as an 'average' Getbigger. That's why I post here--I like to be in the company of superior people. In other words, my peers.
7 minutes of brushing might seem excessive, but I don't feel like I've done a thorough job otherwise.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 11:12:41 AM »
Flossing with your mom's pubic hairs.  :D
D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 11:13:29 AM »
Is all that just to avoid your boyfriend smelling Tyrones sperm on your breath?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 11:17:20 AM »
The difference between a regular brush and spinbrush is night and day. For people who haven't tried it it's worth the investment. My dad bought me a real nice one a few years ago for my birthday. I didn't go to the dentist for two years. I went a few months ago and they said my teeth were perfect expcept for the grinding I do at night. When you use a regular brush you can still feel a layer on your teeth. With a good spinbrush your mouth feel awesome and damn with good toothpaste it whitens your smile a lot! Invest in one if you don't have it.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 11:19:17 AM »
The difference between a regular brush and spinbrush is night and day. For people who haven't tried it it's worth the investment. My dad bought me a real nice one a few years ago for my birthday. I didn't go to the dentist for two years. I went a few months ago and they said my teeth were perfect expcept for the grinding I do at night. When you use a regular brush you can still feel a layer on your teeth. With a good spinbrush your mouth feel awesome and damn with good toothpaste it whitens your smile a lot! Invest in one if you don't have it.

Good post.
The last time I had my teeth cleaned in Beverly Hills they told me the same.

Flossing with your mom's pubic hairs.  :D

Yeah...

Usually guys that have to eat a lot of pussy, or 'give head' to the woman can't satisfy her normally.
Giving head is a submissive act.

I guess your girlfriend will be leaving you soon.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

I prefer to keep good breath in the morning by smoking a few Newport 100's. 

Chicks dig the mentol breath.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »
It's easy for guys like Wes and Musclecenter....they don't have no more teeth.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 11:25:45 AM »
i never floss, whats the point seriously fuck off

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 11:27:54 AM »
Me neither, don't even floss flush the toilet...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 11:29:38 AM »

haha

classic mars  ;D
T

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »

Ah, so you're European.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 11:40:46 AM »

:D

the trainer

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 11:41:43 AM »

What is your exact location so you can rinse your mouth with my piss.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »

What is your exact location so you can rinse your mouth with my piss.

I live (most of the time) in Marina Del Rey.
I'm 6'5 and 3/4" so you'd probably be just the right height to give me a blow job little man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 11:48:23 AM »
I live (most of the time) in Marina Del Rey.
I'm 6'5 and 3/4" so you'd probably be just the right height to give me a blow job little man.

you touting for gay sex "big guy"

wrong site homo
T

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 11:49:01 AM »
Squeeze out toothpaste, put it on the toothbrush, put the toothbrush in my mouth, proceed back and forth in nice uneven strokes.....  8)