Author Topic: Black Bears attacked by dog and his hunter....  (Read 9089 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Black Bears attacked by dog and his hunter....
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 12:59:13 PM »
Those hunters could of been toast to. I wouldn't exactly call that safe getting right up to the hole where two gigantic bears are sleeping and wake them up by poking them with a stick. Even if you shoot a bear 3-4 times with a slug it doesn't guarantee they will go down. You can hit them in the head they have such tough skulls bullets ricochet right off of them.
very true, there is a video on youtube where a bear is a good 25 feet, stuck on a tree and they zaped him with tazer and he falls on his head but just stands up and walks away like nothing happened

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »

Oh pls c'mon now...

Is here somebody saying now that Americans don't hunt  ???

Oh, just forgot: Let's blame Putin for this and may Hillary condemn him in UN for this horrid event  ::)

I'm just saying Russian men aren't fucken pussified like a lot of Americans are. I bet 8 out of 10 Americans couldn't even butcher a fucken animal the right way or clean a fish.

My families from the old country. My aunt buys a lamb everyear for Easter. She butchers it herself. Hangs the fucker upside down and slits its throat to drain the blood. She breaks chickens necks with her hands. Does that mean she's some kind of sadist like some of you pussies would make her out to be? No she's from a different culture. A harder culture where food is harder to come by. They don't feel bad for wild animals. They don't understand that concept. It's food to them!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »

I modified that because I realized what you actually said, sorry makaveli25.. you were too fast !!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 01:08:18 PM »
I modified that because I realized what you actually said, sorry makaveli25.. you were too fast !!

It's fine bro I had a feeling you didn't understand me.

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
Who are the beasts here huh?.... :'(
The original Monster

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
I'm just saying Russian men aren't fucken pussified like a lot of Americans are. I bet 8 out of 10 Americans couldn't even butcher a fucken animal the right way or clean a fish.

My families from the old country. My aunt buys a lamb everyear for Easter. She butchers it herself. Hangs the fucker upside down and slits its throat to drain the blood. She breaks chickens necks with her hands. Does that mean she's some kind of sadist like some of you pussies would make her out to be? No she's from a different culture. A harder culture where food is harder to come by. They don't feel bad for wild animals. They don't understand that concept. It's food to them!

Yup.

I don't of course know for sure but to me those guys don't appear like millionaire-Moscowites doin' that just for fun... Can very well be people living in far rural areas and just hunting by traditions to put food on table..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 01:25:20 PM »
Yup.

I don't of course know for sure but to me those guys don't appear like millionaire-Moscowites doin' that just for fun... Can very well be people living in far rural areas and just hunting by traditions to put food on table..

Ya you think they give a rats ass about "poor mr bear was sleeping" It bothers me but these two are prob hardened fucken men that need to do that. They took advantage of a situation were they could get a jump on those bears.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 01:40:39 PM »
I like animals better than most people these days.............that was fucked up.  :(

I feel the same. I'm heartbroken when I see a dead dog in the road. If I hear a person was hit by a car I really don't give a shit. Sad... But people suck

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »
I feel the same. I'm heartbroken when I see a dead dog in the road. If I hear a person was hit by a car I really don't give a shit. Sad... But people suck
Same here!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
Who are the beasts here huh?.... :'(
Exactly bro.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 01:46:46 PM »
this is the kind of thing that pieces of maggot filth worldwide do in order to feel somehow exceptional in a faux naturalistic way

This is the kind of person whose ancestors were beheaded almost instantaneously at the start of large battles in medieval times

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
this is the kind of thing that pieces of maggot filth worldwide do in order to feel somehow exceptional in a faux naturalistic way

This is the kind of person whose ancestors were beheaded almost instantaneously at the start of large battles in medieval times

Some of you guys are to sensitive. It's horrible but again it's a difference in culture. Is my aunt evil for slaughtering a lamb or wringing a chickens neck or gutting a fish?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 01:58:59 PM »
Me and my aunt. Tough little lady. Tougher than 99% of gettbiggers. Survived communism starvation. She laughs at your whimpers  ;D

Im just kidding it bothers me to but it's a culutral thing.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 02:13:16 PM »
i hope they hunt to eat, and not for stupid trophies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »
Me and my aunt. Tough little lady. Tougher than 99% of gettbiggers. Survived communism starvation. She laughs at your whimpers  ;D

I`m sure the animals your aunt kills are used for food,you funny bastard!  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 03:13:39 PM »
I`m sure the animals your aunt kills are used for food,you funny bastard!  ;D

Of course bro. I agree trophy hunting is gay I could care less for it. I remember my dad telling me a story about my grandfather. He was out hunting one day with a shitty ass single shot rifle. This was in Albania or Yugoslavia one of those third world countries. All of a sudden he became the prey a big boar started chasing after him. He ran for about five seconds turned around got on one knee. He shot the thing right in the heart. It prob would of tore him to pieces. Lots of cool stories like that come from my family. He use to find bee hives. He would make some kind of torch and the blow it out use the smoke. He would creep up on these huge hives and put the bees to sleep with the smoke and take their delicious hunnie combs. Very resourcefull people!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 05:53:18 PM »
Fucking scum of the earth.  Let someone pull the covers away from them and start shooting.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 05:56:50 PM »
Me and my aunt. Tough little lady. Tougher than 99% of gettbiggers. Survived communism starvation. She laughs at your whimpers  ;D

Yeah most of these guys on here dont understand. My great grandparents owned a farm in south Georgia. They ate animals from their farm and also hunted a lot for food and sport. One of the first memories I have of my great grandmother was her asking if we wanted fried chicken for dinner. We said yes and she walked outside to the chicken coop and picks up 2 chickens and rung their necks. I was mortified as a child and I was use to seeing dead wild animals and had hunted a few times before then. Their generation is just like that, there wasnt a disconnection between animals that were used for food and they didn't see cuddly animals; they saw their next meal.

The same way I help take care of my gf's dads beef cattle and all I see are steaks and hamburger lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2012, 05:57:05 PM »
Of course bro. I agree trophy hunting is gay I could care less for it. I remember my dad telling me a story about my grandfather. He was out hunting one day with a shitty ass single shot rifle. This was in Albania or Yugoslavia one of those third world countries. All of a sudden he became the prey a big boar started chasing after him. He ran for about five seconds turned around got on one knee. He shot the thing right in the heart. It prob would of tore him to pieces. Lots of cool stories like that come from my family. He use to find bee hives. He would make some kind of torch and the blow it out use the smoke. He would creep up on these huge hives and put the bees to sleep with the smoke and take their delicious hunnie combs. Very resourcefull people!
Cool story bro.........I would have been dead meat if a boar chased me.

When I lived in Florida,I met lots of guys who hunted boars with just a sharp stick,a knife,and a dog or two............fucking guys were nuts.

One day at work,we stopped for gas and I saw one of those boars heads mounted on the wall of the gas station..........fucking thing looked like a werewolf!  ;D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »
Cool story bro.........I would have been dead meat if a boar chased me.

When I lived in Florida,I met lots of guys who hunted boars with just a sharp stick,a knife,and a dog or two............fucking guys were nuts.

One day at work,we stopped for gas and I saw one of those boars heads mounted on the wall of the gas station..........fucking thing looked like a werewolf!  ;D

Hunting hogs with nothing but a 'pig sticker' (knife) and dogs is pretty cool. Ive stuck one myself but i like deer hunting with dogs much better. I hunt with a few guys who live to do that type of hog hunting. Florida is overrun by hogs and they cause farmers and landowners millions of dollars of damage and the hog hunters are tools to manage their numbers.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 06:11:35 PM »
Hunting hogs with nothing but a 'pig sticker' (knife) and dogs is pretty cool. Ive stuck one myself but i like deer hunting with dogs much better. I hunt with a few guys who live to do that type of hog hunting. Florida is overrun by hogs and they cause farmers and landowners millions of dollars of damage and the hog hunters are tools to manage their numbers.
I`m not a hunter,but if I was,I`d bring a gun to a boar hunt.......those suckers are viscious.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 06:13:00 PM »
"if looks could kill it would have been us instead of him"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »
I`m not a hunter,but if I was,I`d bring a gun to a board hunt.......those suckers are viscious.

Ya the boar are actually a huge problem. In some places I think they have a weird cross of Russian boar and American boar. Or it mite be domestic pigs and wild bore something like that. They get absolutely hummungus like the size of a bear. With two razor sharp tusks. You would be dead meat if they got a hold of you. That kind of hunting is actually an adventure and you're doing society a favor by slimming down the population. They tear up crops and are true threat to people and livestock.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 06:54:27 PM »
Ya the boar are actually a huge problem. In some places I think they have a weird cross of Russian boar and American boar. Or it mite be domestic pigs and wild bore something like that. They get absolutely hummungus like the size of a bear. With two razor sharp tusks. You would be dead meat if they got a hold of you. That kind of hunting is actually an adventure and you're doing society a favor by slimming down the population. They tear up crops and are true threat to people and livestock.
A buddy of mine I worked with told me those tusks ripped up one of his dogs pretty good.

I still feel bad for those bears.  :(

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2012, 10:26:08 PM »
not really sick. these guys hunt to eat not for sport
irongearco.com