Author Topic: Obama Admn blames GWB for troubles in Afghanistan  (Read 4621 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama Admn blames GWB for troubles in Afghanistan
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:47:13 AM »
White House blames Bush for Afghanistan turmoil
Washington Examiner ^ | 2/27/12 | Charlie Spiering Commentary Staff Writer

Posted on Monday, February 27, 2012 2:35:03

White House Press secretary Jay Carney today reminded reporters that prior to President Obama's term in office, the Bush administration was responsible for the tumultuous lengthy engagement in Afghanistan.

"The president made clear when he was a candidate for this office and when he took this office, that unfortunately prior to his taking office, because of the focus on Iraq, and the U.S. efforts there, that the original war, if you will, in Afghanistan had been neglected, the strategy there was unclear, and that it was not properly resourced," said Carney, adding that the U.S. goals in Afghanistan would be met with President Obama's "clear eyed" policy.

(Excerpt) Read more at campaign2012.washingtone xaminer.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama Admn blames GWB for troubles in Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »
 :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »

White House Press secretary Jay Carney today reminded reporters that prior to President Obama's term in office, the Bush administration was responsible for the tumultuous lengthy engagement in Afghanistan.

"The president made clear when he was a candidate for this office and when he took this office, that unfortunately prior to his taking office, because of the focus on Iraq, and the U.S. efforts there, that the original war, if you will, in Afghanistan had been neglected, the strategy there was unclear, and that it was not properly resourced," said Carney, adding that the U.S. goals in Afghanistan would be met with President Obama's "clear eyed" policy.

what's not accurate with that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 12:06:49 PM »
He was elected and said that his election alone was going to fix the world. 

BTW - if after 3 years he has accomplished nothing and made matters only drastically worse, which he has - why assume another 4 will make a difference? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 12:10:58 PM »

still accurate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 12:13:30 PM »
So we went from being the greatest hope alive, slowing the rise of the ocean, - to - three years later - ITS BUSHES FAULT? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 12:17:46 PM »
I hope he tries to run his campaign on this. Good luck winning swing voters with a shitty message like that.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 12:19:47 PM »

So three years later Obama still cant fix anything correct?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 12:24:37 PM »
what was the original reason for going into Afghanistan,to get bin laden,guess what they killed him

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
Do you ever log off? You don't own your own firm and you're on here all day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 12:27:21 PM »
 :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 12:28:39 PM »
come on boys stay on topic ;D

Fury

• Getbig V

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
I guess Bush is to blame for the troop withdrawal from Iraq.

After all, Obama kept the Bush timetable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
I guess Bush is to blame for the troop withdrawal from Iraq.

After all, Obama kept the Bush timetable.

I don't remember Obama blaming Bush for Bin Laden either.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 12:48:10 PM »
Do you mean to tell me that Bush kept Obama for THE LAST 3 YEARS from withdrawing the troops from Afghanistan?

Man, GWB has some serious power.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 01:09:01 PM »
Do you mean to tell me that Bush kept Obama for THE LAST 3 YEARS from withdrawing the troops from Afghanistan?

bin laden only been dead for a 9 months,nice try

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 01:18:59 PM »

Direct your comment at 3333.

Stay on topic, sparky.  Nice try though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »

Did you blame Clinton for GWB getting KSM? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 01:27:19 PM »
Did you blame Clinton for GWB getting KSM? 

LOL.

OFF TOPIC: Nah. Tell me 3333. What did Obama do to catch Bin Laden besides sitting on his skinny rear end? The way these idiots act, they almost make it look like Obama rewrote the book on catching terrorists. Tell me what new procedure or tactic did Obama the clown come up with to catch Bin Laden?  HEHEHEHEH!!

OFF TOPIC. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »
LOL.

OFF TOPIC: Nah. Tell me 3333. What did Obama do to catch Bin Laden besides sitting on his skinny rear end? The way these idiots act, they almost make it look like Obama rewrote the book on catching terrorists. Tell me what new procedure or tactic did Obama the clown come up with to catch Bin Laden?  HEHEHEHEH!!

OFF TOPIC. ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 02:01:40 PM »
what's not accurate with that

I must have missed when you and barry where with me in 2006 in Afgahnistan, sharing a fox hole. Bush knew that Afghanistan was a lost cause and kept things on a slow boil. We killed just enough Taliban and foreign fighters to keep everybody happy. We built just enough wells and schools to bring things along. Barry decided to up the drone strikes in Pakistan, killing way more people and undermining the precarious position that government was in. Now, I could care less about killing Pakistani's but it shows how much of a pussy naive douche Barry is....why is that you ask?...Well ol barry had to show the world that his balls did indeed drop and he wasn't afraid to out Bush..Bush. Except Ol George used call Karzi weekly, he used to talk to his commanders several times a week. He knew what the hell he was doing. Barry has no idea. Thats why he attacked Libya...zero threat...and won't attack Syria despite evidence of genocide. If genocide is bad, then it stands to reason that he would use force in both places, not so. Barry likes drones because their not messy, so he uses the dog shit out of them in Pakistan and Libya, but since syria actual has an decent military, he won't show any balls. I could care less if they kill each other wholesale, but ol Barry is a hypocrite. He wants out of Afghanistan...then just pack the fuck up and leave Barry. Headhunter is real sick of smelly brown people anyway. Because of Clinton and the 90's we no longer break shit and kill people....the gloves came off under Bush until about 2006ish...then the PC police regained  control of the DOD and we're back to apologizing for everything. Barry could fuck up a free lunch.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 02:20:37 PM »
I must have missed when you and barry where with me in 2006 in Afgahnistan, sharing a fox hole. Bush knew that Afghanistan was a lost cause and kept things on a slow boil. We killed just enough Taliban and foreign fighters to keep everybody happy. We built just enough wells and schools to bring things along. Barry decided to up the drone strikes in Pakistan, killing way more people and undermining the precarious position that government was in. Now, I could care less about killing Pakistani's but it shows how much of a pussy naive douche Barry is....why is that you ask?...Well ol barry had to show the world that his balls did indeed drop and he wasn't afraid to out Bush..Bush. Except Ol George used call Karzi weekly, he used to talk to his commanders several times a week. He knew what the hell he was doing. Barry has no idea. Thats why he attacked Libya...zero threat...and won't attack Syria despite evidence of genocide. If genocide is bad, then it stands to reason that he would use force in both places, not so. Barry likes drones because their not messy, so he uses the dog shit out of them in Pakistan and Libya, but since syria actual has an decent military, he won't show any balls. I could care less if they kill each other wholesale, but ol Barry is a hypocrite. He wants out of Afghanistan...then just pack the fuck up and leave Barry. Headhunter is real sick of smelly brown people anyway. Because of Clinton and the 90's we no longer break shit and kill people....the gloves came off under Bush until about 2006ish...then the PC police regained  control of the DOD and we're back to apologizing for everything. Barry could fuck up a free lunch.

like it or not he's your boss for 5 more years  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 02:26:27 PM »
I missed that there was an election........no your right..the one where we're going into another recession and gas in 5bucks, good luck lib, with all of that.
L