Author Topic: GH15, G101 + Other Elfs..Concerns...  (Read 5575 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
GH15, G101 + Other Elfs..Concerns...
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:56:12 PM »
G101...

I like the idea of what you lot are doing from reading between the lines but the last few days im a little concerned.. We got EM shutting shop, other well knows suppliers rumoured to be shutting shop and some big ones struggling to get parcels out for one reason or another..
Do you think it is possible by raising awareness of the truth to the masses behind body enhancing hormones and drugs that you will actually push this all the wrong way and cause goverments to tighten legislation even more to stamp this out?
Obviously they can't stop it but if they increase term times for suppliers, make it more difficult to get over the borders and even change the laws on personal then we are going to push this so far underground that prices will hike and quality goes down as the chefs that do a good job, think its not worth it anymore and retire.
We in the Uk are already changing laws thanks to US & EU pressure so it will be illegal to import from abroad via parcels/delivery. We still we be able to bring over and carry for personal however my concern is that if this hits the news and the hype takes over the gov will take legislation further and put they pressure on.
Drugs will always be here but you only got to look how much the price of gear has gone up in 5-10 years... More media, more bad stories and well this might go up at a very fast rate

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: GH15, G101 + Other Elfs..Concerns...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 12:57:24 PM »
Good question

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 01:06:00 PM »
ive thought the same thing before

BUT

consider this. every forum where sources advertise, and every website and email address sources use.. are open to the public. some more so than others, but any source that any of us on here can get in contact with and place an order with... so can the government. how hard is it to have one of your agents spend a couple hours a day on a forum to build up a reputation and a few "friendships" so that they can get in contact with the more secritive sources as well as all the ones who source openly?

pp, flora, sandra .. three of the longest operating most well established sources ever

all these guys are extremely vulnerable since they are completely open sources

yet they remain in operation

why ? ? ? ?  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
G101...

I like the idea of what you lot are doing from reading between the lines but the last few days im a little concerned.. We got EM shutting shop, other well knows suppliers rumoured to be shutting shop and some big ones struggling to get parcels out for one reason or another..
Do you think it is possible by raising awareness of the truth to the masses behind body enhancing hormones and drugs that you will actually push this all the wrong way and cause goverments to tighten legislation even more to stamp this out?
Obviously they can't stop it but if they increase term times for suppliers, make it more difficult to get over the borders and even change the laws on personal then we are going to push this so far underground that prices will hike and quality goes down as the chefs that do a good job, think its not worth it anymore and retire.
We in the Uk are already changing laws thanks to US & EU pressure so it will be illegal to import from abroad via parcels/delivery. We still we be able to bring over and carry for personal however my concern is that if this hits the news and the hype takes over the gov will take legislation further and put they pressure on.
Drugs will always be here but you only got to look how much the price of gear has gone up in 5-10 years... More media, more bad stories and well this might go up at a very fast rate

i will answer this,, this is question for god of hormones and it shall be answered in simple capital letter,, open your eyes and read

WOULD YOU STOP MAKING 100 K A MONTH? 

answer is done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 01:13:44 PM »
some sources shoud be private! it is known thing,, i make sure on webpage to recomend what sources should go private ,, everything wil be recomended,, some of them already private ,, if gh15 ever mentioned your name in a good sense you can go private ,,

and ! everyone i ever mentioned their name...not everyone but good percentage of them ...indeeed went private ,, for....when i mention your name in good sense ...thats it you have many customers ,,

i believ in private sourcing ,, it is good!,, but also i believ that some sources should stay public for the new fellas who come,, those sources should mainly be intrnaional sources in good locations ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »
Waiting for g101 to repeat what gh15 just said.  ;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 01:17:55 PM »
ive thought the same thing before

BUT

consider this. every forum where sources advertise, and every website and email address sources use.. are open to the public. some more so than others, but any source that any of us on here can get in contact with and place an order with... so can the government. how hard is it to have one of your agents spend a couple hours a day on a forum to build up a reputation and a few "friendships" so that they can get in contact with the more secritive sources as well as all the ones who source openly?

pp, flora, sandra .. three of the longest operating most well established sources ever

all these guys are extremely vulnerable since they are completely open sources

yet they remain in operation

why ? ? ? ?  ;)

Of course there a back handers but lets be honest everything bodybuilders take are classed as roids..this is far from the truth, they take manyyyyy things. Your average Mr & Mrs Jones thinks "roids" are used by cheats and lazy people... but what happens when a website comes alongs, pulls all the supplement industry into a storm because it tells the truth about how useless 99.99% of all the products out there are and then gives REAL stacks and opens that up the the masses?
What happens when it gets millions and millions of hits and appears top of google when you type n steroids and Mr Reporter goes in there and reads how everyone is on gear, what they use and how to tell. It then pulls apart well known figures in the industry and sport and pulls them apart for liars.. the media loves that shit.
What happens when all that is over the news and Mr & Mrs smith go on the website because they see there son getting a little to big too quick at the gym etc. What I am saying is that ignorence is bliss, ok many people get screwed, but not everyone wants to take steroids, many want to be in never never land and think it might happen some day naturally.. But what happens when reality is staring them straight in the face? Ok the supplement companies will fight back with "research" proving their supplements are "useful" and "work". But really I am a little worried.. the belt is being tightened and if this website spills the beans to your average joe blogs then ok many who do go the roid route will be thankfull and very happy but many already on the route may see the cost of their stacks going through the roof. Maybe in the future they will even make this illegal to carry unless it is medically perscribed. Well its not going to be hard to spot when you 220lbs+ ripped to death and all the beans have been spilt to the masses. You might walk past mr officer... he may want to follow you and come knoking at your door and  busting you for possession.
This is only speculating, however you need to consider the negatives of what may happen and me personally can not see gear becoming legalised because of any of this if the website ends up being big

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »
He's posting as "apply85" right now, wes. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 01:20:17 PM »
some sources shoud be private! it is known thing,, i make sure on webpage to recomend what sources should go private ,, everything wil be recomended,, some of them already private ,, if gh15 ever mentioned your name in a good sense you can go private ,,

and ! everyone i ever mentioned their name...not everyone but good percentage of them ...indeeed went private ,, for....when i mention your name in good sense ...thats it you have many customers ,,

i believ in private sourcing ,, it is good!,, but also i believ that some sources should stay public for the new fellas who come,, those sources should mainly be intrnaional sources in good locations ,,

gh15 approved

Yeah but what I am saying is your plan is to take this to the next level and get this info out to everyone and anyone. Which from our point of view is great for getting in the know, but have you thought about what negative may happen if this ends up big and every Tom, Dick & Harry has this information?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 01:21:23 PM »
i will answer this,, this is question for god of hormones and it shall be answered in simple capital letter,, open your eyes and read

WOULD YOU STOP MAKING 100 K A MONTH? 

answer is done

gh15 approved

Oh and yes I would if I been making this for the past few years and the heat was on... retirement reaches everyone

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »
He's posting as "apply85" right now, wes. ;)
Right,I forgot!  ;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 01:22:05 PM »
Right,I forgot!  ;D

Whats your thoughts wes?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
Of course there a back handers but lets be honest everything bodybuilders take are classed as roids..this is far from the truth, they take manyyyyy things. Your average Mr & Mrs Jones thinks "roids" are used by cheats and lazy people... but what happens when a website comes alongs, pulls all the supplement industry into a storm because it tells the truth about how useless 99.99% of all the products out there are and then gives REAL stacks and opens that up the the masses?
What happens when it gets millions and millions of hits and appears top of google when you type n steroids and Mr Reporter goes in there and reads how everyone is on gear, what they use and how to tell. It then pulls apart well known figures in the industry and sport and pulls them apart for liars.. the media loves that shit.
What happens when all that is over the news and Mr & Mrs smith go on the website because they see there son getting a little to big too quick at the gym etc. What I am saying is that ignorence is bliss, ok many people get screwed, but not everyone wants to take steroids, many want to be in never never land and think it might happen some day naturally.. But what happens when reality is staring them straight in the face? Ok the supplement companies will fight back with "research" proving their supplements are "useful" and "work". But really I am a little worried.. the belt is being tightened and if this website spills the beans to your average joe blogs then ok many who do go the roid route will be thankfull and very happy but many already on the route may see the cost of their stacks going through the roof. Maybe in the future they will even make this illegal to carry unless it is medically perscribed. Well its not going to be hard to spot when you 220lbs+ ripped to death and all the beans have been spilt to the masses. You might walk past mr officer... he may want to follow you and come knoking at your door and  busting you for possession.
This is only speculating, however you need to consider the negatives of what may happen and me personally can not see gear becoming legalised because of any of this if the website ends up being big

i dont agree,, if you read the bible i promised in 2007 2008 to make hormone legal in americana and in some other places around the globe ,, for it to happen the stage of public  NOT scared of hormones neeed to happen first ,,

i told you i was already invited to cbs to a program one on one with gh15 ,, i said it before here no one take it serious but you will in due day ,, this is when you will see me first and then you will either smile or be mad but what you wanted will be achieved

everone on same level field,, THEN everyone can be evin centofini and everyone can be jason cutler  and everyone can be phiilsulina,, no more preferbale danta and sons moronrs,, no more kuklo the kid get special treatment,,

i approve this webpage for ti to go global and to get the media behin dit and yes,, there is lot of intrest already from 2 chanels 1 is bbc internaional the other is cbs americano ,,i believ nbc will be jumping on it very fast within first year of webpage ,,

i will accept one on one intervie with cbs ,, i already agreed to it ,, it will hapen if everything is going well and to my satisfection ,, but i first want to make sure everthing is going well and to my satisfection

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 01:24:35 PM »
Yeah but what I am saying is your plan is to take this to the next level and get this info out to everyone and anyone. Which from our point of view is great for getting in the know, but have you thought about what negative may happen if this ends up big and every Tom, Dick & Harry has this information?

reread what you are asking...you make no sense

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 01:27:45 PM »
Waiting for g101 to repeat what gh15 just said.  ;D

Haha sad but true wezta.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
Whats your thoughts wes?
Actually,I don`t think shutting down a good source is a great idea just because his shipments were slow.......as long as the products are legit.

After all,it`s not like you can go to Wal-Mart and buy gear.

Just my opinion.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 01:31:41 PM »
Actually,I don`t think shutting down a good source is a great idea just because his shipments were slow.......as long as the products are legit.

After all,it`s not like you can go to Wal-Mart and buy gear.

Just my opinion.

what do you care? evins gonna kill them anyway

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 01:32:29 PM »

gh15 approved

;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 01:33:07 PM »
i dont agree,, if you read the bible i promised in 2007 2008 to make hormone legal in americana and in some other places around the globe ,, for it to happen the stage of public  NOT scared of hormones neeed to happen first ,,

i told you i was already invited to cbs to a program one on one with gh15 ,, i said it before here no one take it serious but you will in due day ,, this is when you will see me first and then you will either smile or be mad but what you wanted will be achieved

everone on same level field,, THEN everyone can be evin centofini and everyone can be jason cutler  and everyone can be phiilsulina,, no more preferbale danta and sons moronrs,, no more kuklo the kid get special treatment,,

i approve this webpage for ti to go global and to get the media behin dit and yes,, there is lot of intrest already from 2 chanels 1 is bbc internaional the other is cbs americano ,,i believ nbc will be jumping on it very fast within first year of webpage ,,

i will accept one on one intervie with cbs ,, i already agreed to it ,, it will hapen if everything is going well and to my satisfection ,, but i first want to make sure everthing is going well and to my satisfection

gh15 approved

Ok lets say these become legal through increased knowledge, then the whole supplement industry will be in tatters, ok some products will remain but it will shrink..allot.
Now I would say not as many people would want to use steroids/drugs over using supplements because they like to believe that it can be done without doing this and many people just do not like to take any form of drug/hormone period. They like to be "clean". So you have a current industry that is huge that pumps money into all the major countries such as UK, EU, US etc etc. Now if you take this away from them they will be down, ok they can tax the drugs/hormones but they will have to sell them responsibly as they are powerfull drugs and like I said I think far more people would be less likely to use these over supplements that atctually retail for more money in many cases (more tax revenue) and therefore decrease revenues from this sector. I can not see any gov doing this in a million years. They will see what has the most money and potential and keep the other one from getting anywhere.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 01:33:38 PM »

gh15 approved
Damn right!  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
Ok lets say these become legal through increased knowledge, then the whole supplement industry will be in tatters, ok some products will remain but it will shrink..allot.
Now I would say not as many people would want to use steroids/drugs over using supplements because they like to believe that it can be done without doing this and many people just do not like to take any form of drug/hormone period. They like to be "clean". So you have a current industry that is huge that pumps money into all the major countries such as UK, EU, US etc etc. Now if you take this away from them they will be down, ok they can tax the drugs/hormones but they will have to sell them responsibly as they are powerfull drugs and like I said I think far more people would be less likely to use these over supplements that atctually retail for more money in many cases (more tax revenue) and therefore decrease revenues from this sector. I can not see any gov doing this in a million years. They will see what has the most money and potential and keep the other one from getting anywhere.

jeuss christ heaven have mercy  lol you are too smart for me i need more sushi for this discussion ,, but! no one wil take all the suplmenert industry down ,, nonono,, gh15 webpage is for the truth!,, the page put it out there...you do what you want with it,, when the webpage show and desceribe bodybuild...the future bodybuilder wil know exactly what it takes,, and mr joe shmoe will know exactly what it takes to the t ,, even to look like a specific look ,, they wioll know diet dont matter unless you about to step on stage in 4 weeks ,, im too hungry to continue now i will continue later,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 01:44:26 PM »
20 minute sushi break in effect!  ;)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 01:47:31 PM »
jeuss christ heaven have mercy  lol you are too smart for me i need more sushi for this discussion ,, but! no one wil take all the suplmenert industry down ,, nonono,, gh15 webpage is for the truth!,, the page put it out there...you do what you want with it,, when the webpage show and desceribe bodybuild...the future bodybuilder wil know exactly what it takes,, and mr joe shmoe will know exactly what it takes to the t ,, even to look like a specific look ,, they wioll know diet dont matter unless you about to step on stage in 4 weeks ,, im too hungry to continue now i will continue later,,

gh15 approved

lol.. l am just looking it from a point if it gets very big like you want it to be then there will be negatives to it, there is with everthing. I think waging a war on certain figure heads, although it may be fun for us etc may bring the wrong attention to the site.. Go have your Sushi and get back on it..

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »
20 minute sushi break in effect!  ;)

Very nice... thats a few bottles/vials worth if you bought that from a top chef (sushi of course)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »
Very nice... thats a few bottles/vials worth if you bought that from a top chef (sushi of course)
;D