Author Topic: cycle help  (Read 2190 times)

guest123

cycle help
« on: October 20, 2005, 06:49:33 AM »
hello
been running test 750mg week for 8 weeks running tren 75 mg eod for the last five with the test.  gonna stop the tren this week but continue to stay on.  what do you suggest? 
deca and now i know tren is terrible for my gyno.  i was thinking of running eq and keeping the test going. 

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: cycle help
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 06:55:51 AM »
How long you plan to run test after you finish with tren?
Are you sure that Deca is terrible for your gyno? Eq should be fine but you need to run cycle for at least 10+ weeks.

What are your goals BTW?

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 07:14:04 AM »
hello
been running test 750mg week for 8 weeks running tren 75 mg eod for the last five with the test.  gonna stop the tren this week but continue to stay on.  what do you suggest? 
deca and now i know tren is terrible for my gyno.  i was thinking of running eq and keeping the test going. 

Can you get your hands on some Bromo?  That will help with prolactin levels, which is what you seem to be sensitive too as Deca and Tren aromatize into progesterone and not estrogen.  I am not insulting you just wasn't sure if you were aware.

I just don't think that switching compounds is a good idea other then just because.  What is the plan guest?

CC.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 07:17:22 AM »
no  wouldnt add a long esther like deca or eq after ur tren is done. just continue with the test till wk 12 or how ever ur running it, and thats should be good. if u wanted u could add winny for the last 6 wks at 50mg ed if u wanted to harden up alittle and keep some water off towards the end of the cycle.
do u have a pct plan lined up?

muscle
muscle

guest123

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 07:42:48 AM »
thanks for the comments.  i appreciate the prolactin comment.  yes i'm sure it's from that.  i've run 1000+mg of test with dbol and had no gyno problems.  also femara and arimidex do not help my symptoms.  these compounds work for me when not running deca or tren. 
i was going to switch because tren seems to be much harsher on one's system than eq for example.
i have some winny and some primo  but i was gonna hold onto these until a competition cycle. 

planning on running the test for 16 weeks or more.  or stopping soon for 4 weeks then back on for 3-4 months. 

my goal was to add quality muscle. 
however tren has harderned me up which is a great thing,  but i will never run it again during a bulk cycle, only competition.  my body weight has actually gone down, my mucle mass had increased, strong as hell,  i'm eating anything i want and am only about 6 weeks away from contest shape if i wanted to.  from now on for bulking i'm going back to my best one ever.  test eq and dbol.  simple and very effective.  thats why i was thinking of adding eq now or maybe even dbol.  the cutting part is easy for me.  that's why i look to get the most size when bulking.

yes i have pct planned.  my pct plan is pretty effective i believe.  i had a child within the past year. 

muscle how bout the fast acting nandrolone?  effects of deca but shorter ester.

thanks for your time

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 06:01:46 PM »
that would be alot better, better k nown as npp. that would work better cause it wont linger in the body for long periods of time making recovery alot easier.

muscle
muscle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 07:57:38 AM »
Yeah, i think running test for about one month longer than the deca and the stuff is fine, no PCT problems.  EQ is nice, not quite as strong as the deca but no real sides with it.  I like to get it (deca) way out before stopping AAS. 

guest123

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 03:39:04 PM »
i once finished deca and test on the same shot.      BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!  great advice.  unfortunately, I know for a fact. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 03:49:06 PM »
i once finished deca and test on the same shot.      BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!  great advice.  unfortunately, I know for a fact. 

I once ran deca longer then the test and finished on deca alone...talk about F*cked up HPTA

guest123

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2005, 05:40:04 AM »
getting some eq.  gonna run 20cc's how much do you think per week 400mg is cool?  ran 400 before felt great.  would like to run 600 bot only have 20cc's of 200mg.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2005, 05:27:26 PM »
400-600mg is a good dose, for EQ

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »