Author Topic: School Shooting today  (Read 3241 times)

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
School Shooting today
« on: February 27, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »
Something a bit interesting from the mind of the shooter.  Place is down the road from me.

In a time long since, a time of repent, The Renaissance. In a quaint lonely town, sits a man with a frown. No job. No family. No crown. His luck had run out. Lost and alone. The streets were his home. His thoughts would solely consist of "why do we exist?" His only company to confide in was the vermin in the street. He longed for only one thing, the world to bow at his feet. They too should feel his secret fear. The dismal drear. His pain had made him sincere. He was better than the rest, all those ones he detests, within their castles, so vain. Selfish and conceited. They couldn't care less about the peasents they mistreated. They were in their own world, it was a joyous one too. That castle, she stood just to do all she could to keep the peasents at bay, not the enemy away. They had no enemies in their filthy orgy. And in her, the castles every story, was just another chamber of Lucifer's Laboratory. The world is a sandbox for all the wretched sinners. They simply create what they want and make themselves the winners. But the true winner, he has nothing at all. Enduring the pain of waiting for that castle to fall. Through his good deeds, the rats and the fleas. He will have for what he pleads, through the eradication of disease. So, to the castle he proceeds, like an ominous breeze through the trees. "Stay back!" The Guards screamed as they were thrown to their knees. "Oh God, have mercy, please!" The castle, she gasped and then so imprisoned her breath, to the shallow confines of her fragile chest. I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always been the sod. So repulsive and so odd. You never even deserved the presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet. Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: School Shooting today
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 02:39:53 PM »
eh? wtf is this?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »
use paragraphs. nobody is going to read this Mr. Kacynski

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »
Wait, I thought average gym rat said stuff like this would only happen in brazil

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 03:03:27 PM »
 :-\
Something a bit interesting from the mind of the shooter.  Place is down the road from me.

In a time long since, a time of repent, The Renaissance. In a quaint lonely town, sits a man with a frown. No job. No family. No crown. His luck had run out. Lost and alone. The streets were his home. His thoughts would solely consist of "why do we exist?" His only company to confide in was the vermin in the street. He longed for only one thing, the world to bow at his feet. They too should feel his secret fear. The dismal drear. His pain had made him sincere. He was better than the rest, all those ones he detests, within their castles, so vain. Selfish and conceited. They couldn't care less about the peasents they mistreated. They were in their own world, it was a joyous one too. That castle, she stood just to do all she could to keep the peasents at bay, not the enemy away. They had no enemies in their filthy orgy. And in her, the castles every story, was just another chamber of Lucifer's Laboratory. The world is a sandbox for all the wretched sinners. They simply create what they want and make themselves the winners. But the true winner, he has nothing at all. Enduring the pain of waiting for that castle to fall. Through his good deeds, the rats and the fleas. He will have for what he pleads, through the eradication of disease. So, to the castle he proceeds, like an ominous breeze through the trees. "Stay back!" The Guards screamed as they were thrown to their knees. "Oh God, have mercy, please!" The castle, she gasped and then so imprisoned her breath, to the shallow confines of her fragile chest. I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always been the sod. So repulsive and so odd. You never even deserved the presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet. Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 03:19:06 PM »
did he shoot his poetry teacher?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »
Didn't read but school shooting suck! They're trying to make it legal in some areas for responsible college kids to be able to ccw on campus. I don't have a problem with it. You wouldn't see shit like that happening. An armed society is a polite one. A few crazed knuckle heads make good gun owners look bad!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »
Didn't read but school shooting suck! They're trying to make it legal in some areas for responsible college kids to be able to ccw on campus. I don't have a problem with it. You wouldn't see shit like that happening. An armed society is a polite one. A few crazed knuckle heads make good gun owners look bad!

Why do ***** kids shoot up schools?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 03:56:03 PM »
Why do ***** kids shoot up schools?
Say what LittleJ ?  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 04:13:07 PM »
crazy kids ???

It doesn't happend that often. Compared to the rest of homicides it's drop in the pool. I see 2-3 murderes alone everynight on the news. Black on black murders. It sucks.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »
Yeah, this was taken off his facebook page. 

And yes, it would have been nice to have it parsed out, but a true Get Bigger lets others do that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 01:19:52 AM »
Ah, what was said about passive aggressive people? That they think that they are the smartest people in the room...and the most deserving.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »

Yes, I must condemn this.

would be horrible if you had to be scared of this kind of shit in school.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 01:41:48 AM »
gayer than a handful of almonds

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 02:07:41 AM »
School shootings are a reaction to a problem. They will go on until the problem is fixed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 02:37:50 AM »
School shootings are a reaction to a problem. They will go on until the problem is fixed.
There are many diff paths to Rome...
Many of these kids feel cut off, and or feel like they are deserving of attention, wealth, girls, popularity, and the ones who have it are less deserving...they exist as adults. The skulking, Debbie downers in the office, the overweight heifers, the ones who do poorly on performance tests. The dudes who talk about all the chicks they bang---yet get turned down by every woman at work. The bitchy, quiet chicks, who do nothig but talk about other people and how they don't know their jobs...
All of these people show the same or similar signs as these kids. We are getting to the point in our societies where people care little for each other, and we are living in our own little worlds---social media, society in general, the entertainment world, has pushed down our throats that everybody is special, and everybody is better than the next person---and those that don't agree are "Haters". So what happens? Kids that don't measure up, believe that they are more deserving than the ones who are the "doers", the popular ones...these people go undetected, pushed off to the fringes, and are forgotten. And revel in it, but are still pissed off because they are not noticed for their own "specialness".

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 02:49:41 AM »
I came to this thread and didn't read shit.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 06:29:58 AM »
white people  ::)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 07:14:12 AM »
Everybody wanna shoot up schools, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 07:29:11 AM »
we were long overdue for a school shooting  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
i

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 07:30:11 AM »