Author Topic: compounds for cruising between big cycles?  (Read 9266 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
compounds for cruising between big cycles?
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »
for guys who are on HRT and never come off,,,what is ideal?  i know GH, but im talking about hormones.  something that will keep size and leanness, but still allow the body and organs to recover for 4-6 weeks until we throw back in high dose tren, insulin, grams of anabolics etc...

im sure a little test is good, say 400mg?

ive also heard masteron is good, but it is weak correct?  some guys say masteron i dont quite get it.

obviousley no orals because we want our body and organs to recover, but im thinking maybe high dose var because it is not too harsh on the system, say 100mg per day?

so something like 400mg test, and 100mg var per day?  not sure how bad the 100mg var is for you

or maybe 300mg test, 300mg NPP, 50mg var?

i dunno ive only used test in my cruises so wondering what smarter guys than me think.  HGH is obvious but im talking about anabolics

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Re: compounds for cruising between big cycles?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
I see test/eq most often. I have no experience in this area though.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 11:45:34 PM »
People use masteron for it's anti-estrogenic effects, not for it's anabolic effects

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 12:21:24 AM »
People use masteron for it's anti-estrogenic effects, not for it's anabolic effects
its great for hair loss

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 02:59:22 AM »
its great for hair loss

lol
no males on the maternal side of my family have baldness so im hoping it doesn't happen to me

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 03:34:59 AM »
why not primo?

very mild AAS, but good anabolic if real. I've heard of people staying on primo year round.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 03:54:54 AM »
why not primo?

very mild AAS, but good anabolic if real. I've heard of people staying on primo year round.

rich bastards...
Boundary Breaker

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 07:00:44 AM »
Primo it can be had cheaper than a lot of people think do some looking around.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
I stayed on primo most of last year. I used doses between 4-800mg. I consider myself 'off'
when running primo at 400mg, because I don't feel I am on anything at all when running just
primo (other than the positive effects). All other AAS make me feel different mentally, but primo
does not. It is my favorite AAS for that reason alone, I don't like the way any other AAS make me
feel, even test.
I think using any other AAS at doses of 400mg or more is a hell of a lot more than HRT or a light
cruise though. Legit HRT is 100-150mg of test per week. 400mg of test is a serious cruise, that is
first cycle doses for some people. I am sure bloodwork would show some pretty high hematocrit
and hemoglobin after many months of use (especially if there is a blast here and there), and lipids
would be pretty jacked depending on the person.

To me, legit cruising/HRT would be any of the following (weekly doses):

100mg test w/100mg deca
2-400mg primo
1-200mg masteron
150-200mg test
200mg deca (if you don't get libido loss from deca, some get a boost but will never know because
they are brainwashed into assuming deca is a libido killer without getting to know if their individual
genetics will tolerate it when ran solo. I fell for that dogma before trying it myself as a standalone.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I did not need test to maintain libido while using deca).

If your lipids don't get smashed by orals as bad as most people, you can cruise on D-bol at 10-20mg
per day. For most that doesn't work though, too hard on the body.

I think most people can hold gains when cruising at these doses for 4-8 weeks. I think the blasts
will be far more effective when the doses are dropped this low as opposed to cruising at 4-500mg
total AAS.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
I stayed on primo most of last year. I used doses between 4-800mg. I consider myself 'off'
when running primo at 400mg, because I don't feel I am on anything at all when running just
primo (other than the positive effects). All other AAS make me feel different mentally, but primo
does not. It is my favorite AAS for that reason alone, I don't like the way any other AAS make me
feel, even test.
I think using any other AAS at doses of 400mg or more is a hell of a lot more than HRT or a light
cruise though. Legit HRT is 100-150mg of test per week. 400mg of test is a serious cruise, that is
first cycle doses for some people. I am sure bloodwork would show some pretty high hematocrit
and hemoglobin after many months of use (especially if there is a blast here and there), and lipids
would be pretty jacked depending on the person.

To me, legit cruising/HRT would be any of the following (weekly doses):

100mg test w/100mg deca
2-400mg primo
1-200mg masteron
150-200mg test
200mg deca (if you don't get libido loss from deca, some get a boost but will never know because
they are brainwashed into assuming deca is a libido killer without getting to know if their individual
genetics will tolerate it when ran solo. I fell for that dogma before trying it myself as a standalone.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I did not need test to maintain libido while using deca).

If your lipids don't get smashed by orals as bad as most people, you can cruise on D-bol at 10-20mg
per day. For most that doesn't work though, too hard on the body.

I think most people can hold gains when cruising at these doses for 4-8 weeks. I think the blasts
will be far more effective when the doses are dropped this low as opposed to cruising at 4-500mg
total AAS.

good post

I think a good cruise protocol would be

1000mg nebido every 10 weeks (similar levels to test C 100mg/week, although much more stable levels, and much less pinning)
400~600mg primo, very mild AAS, no conversion to estradiol nor dht.

4iu daily of pharma grade hgh would be a very nice addition.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 01:45:17 PM »
just asked my mate who is a powerlifter, he cruises on 300/300 testosterone/equipoise and does 2g a week cycles

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »
after my show im going to cruise on 1cc test phynlprop 3x per week, 1cc eq

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
If you're going to cruise or bridge or whatever else people want to call it, test and HGH is really all you need. If you lose a bunch of muscle this way, well, something is wrong with your test and HGH or something is wrong with you...as in the way you live.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:39 AM »
If you're going to cruise or bridge or whatever else people want to call it, test and HGH is really all you need. If you lose a bunch of muscle this way, well, something is wrong with your test and HGH or something is wrong with you...as in the way you live.

I agree with this but also I like to taper down to it a little as well. Gradually reducing down components and doseages so that the body doesn't crash from going from very high to very low.  ;)

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 02:39:04 PM »
These doses are ridiculous, I'm 260lbs and I don't even run that high for cruises

100-200mg of test
100-150mg of mast
MAYBE primo
No orals
Throw a few IU's of hgh in there if you'd like