Author Topic: Seriously, what has this world come to?  (Read 13359 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Seriously, what has this world come to?
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:12 PM »
This guy "Pellius" is upset about gay people kissing in public, yet he spends half his life on a message board where he refers to himself as an "elf".

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2012, 10:55:33 PM »
This guy "Pellius" is upset about gay people kissing in public, yet he spends half his life on a message board where he refers to himself as an "elf".

Now you're concerned about how I spend my life.

Another closet homo.

Awesome analogy, btw.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2012, 11:03:52 PM »
Now you're concerned about how I spend my life.

Another closet homo.

Awesome analogy, btw.

My analogy pertains to how fucking gay it is to think you are an "elf".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2012, 11:25:52 PM »
My analogy pertains to how fucking gay it is to think you are an "elf".

I don't care what you think. I've read a lot of your posts here. You are not a thinking person. You are not an intelligent person. Elf's get PMs all the time wanting access to strango and nordic. They want to know the latest on Kamikaze. What happened to EM? Is DL still gtg? Can I write a reference to a mod. Nobody cares about you. To you elfs are gay. Men tongue sucking in public is fine.

Sucks to be you.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2012, 11:42:15 PM »
The world would be a better place if they were like Pellius.  He has honor, pride and wisdom.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2012, 11:48:58 PM »
The world would be a better place if they were like Pellius.  He has honor, pride and wisdom.

And lots of guns.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2012, 11:52:59 PM »
And lots of guns.

You ever run into Dog the Bounty hunter over there?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2012, 11:56:45 PM »
You ever run into Dog the Bounty hunter over there?

Actually, yes. On a very business like level. Had to call into the office everyday or they would call me. It was very important at the time that we had daily contact. Some of the guns I owned at the time played a factor.

And I'm not kidding.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2012, 12:02:40 AM »
Pellius:
I'm not talking about passing laws about a couple of fags wet mouthing it in public. There use to be this concept called stigma. You just didn't do or act in certain ways because the public simply didn't accept it. No need for laws. That's why you don't show up in your underwear at a funeral. Nobody is going to arrest you if you do but you don't do it because you know it's aberrant behavior and not acceptable. The concept of propriety is lost. It stems from the sixties revolution where it became "If it feels good do it." To hell what other people think. Only you matter.

Good post Pellius.
I agree that there shouldn't be laws passed against it; but I also miss when people 'self-regulated'.
Now we have degenerates like Tbombz running around shouting proudly that they bent over and took it up the ass for their sugar daddies.
Sick world.

Chaos:
Boils down to what some people find offensive or immoral, not just harmful.

You're hanging out with some buddys at a bar, you see two dudes in the corner kiss, who gives a shit right?
You're sitting down eating with your kids and the two dudes in the booth across from you start kissing....YOU may not find it offensive, but some people might. The circumstances are different and some people would expect a little decency in public displays of affection.

To answer your question, society as a whole decides those circumstances, as well as what is immoral or offensive. And to be quite honest, the majority of society is silent on these types of subjects so as not to be labeled by the minority that screams the loudest.

I agree. It's contextual. But I think it's gone too far in general.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2012, 12:35:52 AM »
I don't care what you think. I've read a lot of your posts here. You are not a thinking person. You are not an intelligent person. Elf's get PMs all the time wanting access to strango and nordic. They want to know the latest on Kamikaze. What happened to EM? Is DL still gtg? Can I write a reference to a mod. Nobody cares about you. To you elfs are gay. Men tongue sucking in public is fine.

Sucks to be you.
LOL!!!!  I feel sorry for all those people who need to rely on an "elf" to get half decent gear.  If it does indeed make you feel better about yourself, then go for it.  I still simply can't understand the hatred you have toward gay people.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
Now we have degenerates like Tbombz running around shouting proudly that they bent over and took it up the ass for their sugar daddies.

Maybe the internet's "fault" for giving pieces of crap like him a voice? He probably wouldn't shout it so proud IRL.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2012, 12:51:17 AM »
LOL!!!!  I feel sorry for all those people who need to rely on an "elf" to get half decent gear.  If it does indeed make you feel better about yourself, then go for it.  I still simply can't understand the hatred you have toward gay people.

When I insult someone like I insulted you. When I called you an unthinking and unintelligent person. I don't say that just to say it. Just to insult you. I said it, and specifically stated so, based on previous posts that you make on this board. This is a perfect example.

Read again, moron. And you are a moron.

I also want to make something crystal clear regarding homosexuality. I distinguish between the person and the behavior. I don't personally have any problems with someone being gay but what I am against is the gay agenda. To equate homosexuality with heterosexuality. I consider homosexuality to be below heterosexuality. But that I mean that all else being equal being heterosexual is BETTER than being homosexual. Now I know this declaration many will find shocking and accuse me of being JUDGMENTAL. But I am part of that declining generation that still believes in passing judgment. To determine and openly declare that some things are better than others.

Now this in no means is a judgment on a gay person's humanity. His goodness as a person. That is an entirely separate issue. There are many good homos out there and many horrible heteros. Way more so because of sheer numbers. But if my son were about to be born and God told me that it would be completely up to me to determine whether he turns out gay or straight. I would not toss a coin. I'd want him to straight. I would want him to be attracted to women. I think being heterosexual is better than being homosexual. But if he should turn out gay it's not like I'm going to suffocate him with a pillow at night. I will still love him as I would love a straight son. But I would not lie to myself and say I wouldn't have preferred that he turned out straight.  

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2012, 01:09:27 AM »
When I insult someone like I insulted you. When I called you an unthinking and unintelligent person. I don't say that just to say it. Just to insult you. I said it, and specifically stated so, based on previous posts that you make on this board. This is a perfect example.

Read again, moron. And you are a moron.

You are right, actually......I am not an intelligent person and I never claimed to be.  I do believe you have some kind of hatred toward homosexuality, however.........your post proving you don't here actually proves the opposite to me, but really, it doesn't matter. 

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2012, 01:17:57 AM »
It's not a matter of who's fault. Bodybuilding, schmoes sexually attracted to muscular men and jerking off with each other, represents anywhere from 2-4% of the population. It's by definition aberrant behavior. It should be kept on the DL just out of a sense of decency. The bodybuilding agenda is to make it seem quite normal and even chic.
True!  >:(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2012, 01:22:14 AM »
You are right, actually......I am not an intelligent person and I never claimed to be.  I do believe you have some kind of hatred toward homosexuality, however.........your post proving you don't here actually proves the opposite to me, but really, it doesn't matter.  

So saying that I don't have a problem with gays per se and don't consider it a statement on their humanity proves to you that I hate gays?

So if I said that being gay is a moral testament to their humanity. That by virtue of being gay they are by definition incapable of being a good person you would take that to mean that I don't hate gays?

Or it doesn't matter what I say and you have simply unilaterally and arbitrarily determined I hate gays because I don't think they should be making out in public.

At least you have some awareness of your lack of intelligence. This is different from being ignorant. Being ignorant is simply lacking information or knowledge. You just seem to be deficient in fundamental cognitive ability.

And issues like these does matter. They matter a lot. They determine where we are headed as a society and culture. It is simply you that doesn't matter because you just lack the intellectual capacity, perspective, self awareness, ability to extrapolate and learn from past history to make any difference.

Carry on with your vapid, narcissistic, self-absorb, empty life of nothingness. In a way I almost envy you. To be so blissfully stupid.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2012, 01:23:00 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2012, 01:27:00 AM »
Gayer than a venti white chocolate machiato with semen syrup and rainbow sprinkles

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2012, 01:29:14 AM »
So saying that I don't have a problem with gays per se and don't consider it a statement on their humanity proves to you that I hate gays?

So if I said that being gay is a moral testament to their humanity. That by virtue of being gay they are by definition incapable of being a good person you would take that to mean that I don't hate gays?

Or it doesn't matter what I say and you have simply unilaterally and arbitrarily determined I hate gays because I don't think they should be making out in public.

At least you have some awareness of your lack of intelligence. This is different from being ignorant. Being ignorant is simply lacking information or knowledge. You just seem to be deficient in fundamental cognitive ability.

And issues like these does matter. They matter a lot. They determine where we are headed as a society and culture. It is simply you that doesn't matter because you just lack the intellectual capacity, perspective, self awareness, ability to extrapolate and learn from past history to make any difference.

Carry on with your vapid, narcissistic, self-absorb, empty life of nothingness. In a way I almost envy you. To be so blissfully stupid.

here is a quote from your post........"There are many good homos out there and many horrible heteros."  That is like the people who say they are not racist, but will use phrases like, "yeah, there are some good n i g g e r s out there and a lot of shitty whites".  To me, it is pretty obvious you are homophobic.  I will stop now and carry on with my narcissistic, self-absorbed, empty life of nothingness......and you can go back to being an elf.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2012, 02:40:14 AM »
But it is a social issue, when they start mind fucking with little kids.  Which they do.

So all that say it is not a social issue are fools.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2012, 04:07:23 AM »

LOL  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2012, 04:12:49 AM »
Meh. This guy is serving his country, risking his life, etc. A fair trade might be for you to rein in the bigotry, over a photo no less, a tad?  Worth considering.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2012, 04:14:11 AM »
Meh. This guy is serving his country, risking his life, etc. A fair trade might be for you to rein in the bigotry, over a photo no less, a tad?  Worth considering.

he's also risking his bum on a daily basis though

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:04 AM »
x2 penislust is an ignorant fool

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:49 AM »
x2 penislust is an ignorant fool

hahaha 'penislust'  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:55 AM »
he's also risking his bum on a daily basis though
What other people do in their bedrooms doesn't bother me.