Author Topic: Yes, I'm still working out  (Read 32743 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Yes, I'm still working out
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2012, 12:25:18 PM »

You look better with a bit more fullness.

Never really seen shorter wrestlers tbh Steve, you might want to look into going to school, but whatever floats your boat.
And Hungarian bodybuilder never gonna be at the Mr. Olympia...yeah I heard these stories...  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »
And Hungarian bodybuilder never gonna be at the Mr. Olympia...yeah I heard these stories...  ;D

Haha, good luck bro.

Your special move can be the nut punch.
Trans Milkshake.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2012, 12:27:21 PM »
Nothing to lose,and who knows,maybe you`ll be one of the top money makers.

Good luck! 
Thank u! Better than sitting at home and waiting for Blechman or Mcmahon to call me...

L.L

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2012, 12:27:48 PM »
Haha, good luck bro.

Your special move can be the nut punch.

lol.. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2012, 12:27:53 PM »
Thank u! Better than sitting at home and waiting for Blechman or Mcmahon to call me...
Damn right!  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2012, 12:28:11 PM »
Good build steve. Bodybuilding is a fucken money pit!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »
Damn right!  ;D
Actually he called me in 2009...but I got sick and finally placed 5th at the Jacksonville Pro... He never called me back. Then I got 2nd behind Jose next year...and he signed Jose. Alright, he really deserved it tho.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2012, 12:48:28 PM »
I entered this thread for pics of Steve Namat's wife...

soniamdissapoint.jpeg

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2012, 12:48:40 PM »
downplaying your actual doses isn't going to cut it in the wresting world Steve, if you want to make money you're going to have to get Ron to delete every post you ever made on AAS and claim to be a hard working natural.

none of this HRT and a good brand of creatine stuff, you're going to have to pretend to be a clean living wholesome role model for the inbred children who watch wrestling

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2012, 12:50:47 PM »
Actually he called me in 2009...but I got sick and finally placed 5th at the Jacksonville Pro... He never called me back. Then I got 2nd behind Jose next year...and he signed Jose. Alright, he really deserved it tho.

I'm sure if you looked like a 300lb mutant, he would be all over your balls. (no homo).
Trans Milkshake.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2012, 12:51:07 PM »

you have good enough genes ....if u stay on top of your diet and training..mark my words :YOU'LL BE AMAZED how much of your actual physique you gonna keep and you'll be healthier , save more money and still look like a millions bucks..you can run 300mgs and 5 ius for the rest of your life without worrying about your health.....remember i told u this ...

My genes are pretty much the average american male in almost every way. You really think those dosages can be run until I'm 85 years old if that is my lifespan? What makes you think this? Very good topic

on a side note, no way I won't go back on tren and raise my test though again though. I probably will in mid may

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2012, 12:52:32 PM »
Not trying to kiss ass or anything,but your physique is how a bodybuilder should look........not some bloated looking blob with torn bodyparts.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2012, 01:12:46 PM »
Not trying to kiss ass or anything,but your physique is how a bodybuilder should look........not some bloated looking blob with torn bodyparts.

x2, plus Steve's posts always make me want to read them for some reason. He is a really good dude that I respect

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2012, 01:13:52 PM »
x2, plus Steve's posts always make me want to read them for some reason. He is a really good dude that I respect

QFT

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »
Damn! ... thats Ideal physique there... solid Steve

L.L

« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2012, 01:19:54 PM »
My genes are pretty much the average american male in almost every way. You really think those dosages can be run until I'm 85 years old if that is my lifespan? What makes you think this? Very good topic

on a side note, no way I won't go back on tren and raise my test though again though. I probably will in mid may

200- 300 mgs are  TRT  doses..what mostS doct give their patients..bloodwork will dictate how healthy you are on it..but it's pretty safe.it's been proven ..if should keep your test levels around a 1000 which is high but within normal ranges ...it wont spike up too much  estrogen neither,, so no reason to add an AI but keep an eye on it.....Test is king..afer all is the the hormone we produce...leave all progestins and chemical shit out..you will not only live  forever but one day  you'll 60 and fucking like a 20 .y.o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2012, 01:21:31 PM »
Same here bro.

The only pro left on getbig unless Chick is still posting here...........not certain.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
200- 300 mgs are  TRT  doses..what mostS doct give their patients..bloodwork will dictate how healthy you are on it..but it's pretty safe.it's been proven ..if should keep your test levels around a 1000 which is high but within normal ranges ...it wont spike up too much  estrogen neither,, so no reason to add an AI but keep an eye on it.....Test is king..afer all is the the hormone we produce...leave all progestins and chemical shit out..you will not only live  forever but one day  you'll 60 and fucking like a 20 .y.o

good post slin  :)

if I may add something, if you are getting human grade testosterone, 100~150mg a week is probably more than enough to put you in the high range, but still within phisyological range. 200mg is certainly slightly above normal range, but I agree with you that testosterone is very safe if you are not going crazy with dosages for extremely long periods.

From my studies I've come to realize that a very good form of hrt would be injections of nebido (testosterone undecanoate) 1000mg every 10~12 weeks. In studies, this way has proven MUCH more stable concentrations than testosterone enanthate and MUCH less need for injections (4~5 per year) which sound great if you like to travel a lot and can not take gear with you, or if you are not particularly a fan of pinning. You may not mind of injections now, but imagine yourselves when you get to 70+ years old, when retired and all you want is to take a nice trip to bahamas (or any place you may want to go) and enjoy yourself.

if you guys are interested take a look at the links below for more information about nebido and its use for trt:

http://www.agingmale2006.com/transcripts/transcript_sag_long-acting_vs_standard_testosterone.asp

http://www.agingmale2006.com/abstracts/abs_sag_nebido_hypogonadal_men.asp

interesting to say that testosterone, estradiol, dht, psa, lipid profile, etc everything is mainteined very well within normal ranges. No need for AI.

My point is, keep testosterone around 200mg maximum, and if you want a little more kick from anabolics, add primo, 400~600mg would do you good with much less side effects than testosterone since it does not convert to estradiol or dht, which cause most of the problems related with testosterone use.

hgh 4~5iu daily would be a BIG bonus, no need to tell its benefits, we all know it by now.

but of course, if money is an issue, than a little more testosterone will give a very good bang for the buck.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2012, 02:08:52 PM »

Well for obvious reasons, I will choose to believe this and treat it as gospel  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2012, 02:10:47 PM »
steve, any clue what guys like batista or others run from a PED standpoint? Curious to hear about their dosages and compounds

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2012, 04:50:25 PM »
I'd prefer to hear from someone like Steve because he was in the trenches and in the Mr. Olympia on stage competing.

If he doesn't want to talk about his doses so what, you can figure it out. What kind of sense of entitlement do some of you have to think that a pro has to come on here and tell you his doses of what he's using???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »
howbout some updated pics of the wife  ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2012, 04:58:18 PM »
I entered this thread for pics of Steve Namat's wife...

soniamdissapoint.jpeg
Here is a new one for u!

:D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2012, 05:01:46 PM »
Thank u for the kind words guys. Also...maybe 200-300 mg Test. Enanthate or Cyp weekly would be better (easier for sure)...I don't know, never tried it. But like I said I prefer the Prop because this way  I can be clean quick anytime.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »
steve, any clue what guys like batista or others run from a PED standpoint? Curious to hear about their dosages and compounds
GH for almost everybody I guess... What else...Prop, Anavar. OK maybe Mason some other stuffs as well...