Author Topic: Ted Nugent & Testosterone  (Read 7546 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ted Nugent & Testosterone
« on: February 28, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »
Ted Nugent Goes Off: Obama Is an ‘Anti-American Monster,’ Suggests GOP Candidates Lack Testosterone

For those unfamiliar, Ted Nugent doesn’t shy away from sharing his opinions on a myriad controversial political topics — from gun-rights to homosexuality, from religion to the military.

The vertan rocker recently said at a Republican event that, ”The whole world sucks, but America still sucks less.” He followed up the assertion by clarifying, “But with this administration, we are catching up,”

The Detroit native caught up with Mike Broomhead’s team at 550KFYI for yet another bombshell of an interview. We warn, the following clip contains graphic language. Still, many will find Nugent’s trademark no holds barred attitude on politics a refreshing change of pace.

VIDEO HERE:
http://cowboybyte.com/4772/httpwww-theblaze-comstoriested-nugent-goes-off-obama-is-an-anti-american-monster-suggests-gop-candidates-lack-testosterone/

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Ted Nugent & Testosterone
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 06:02:25 AM »
Ted Nugent Goes Off: Obama Is an ‘Anti-American Monster,’ Suggests GOP Candidates Lack Testosterone

For those unfamiliar, Ted Nugent doesn’t shy away from sharing his opinions on a myriad controversial political topics — from gun-rights to homosexuality, from religion to the military.

The vertan rocker recently said at a Republican event that, ”The whole world sucks, but America still sucks less.” He followed up the assertion by clarifying, “But with this administration, we are catching up,”

The Detroit native caught up with Mike Broomhead’s team at 550KFYI for yet another bombshell of an interview. We warn, the following clip contains graphic language. Still, many will find Nugent’s trademark no holds barred attitude on politics a refreshing change of pace.

VIDEO HERE:
http://cowboybyte.com/4772/httpwww-theblaze-comstoriested-nugent-goes-off-obama-is-an-anti-american-monster-suggests-gop-candidates-lack-testosterone/
Ted Nugent, who shit his pants for 3 weeks to dodge the Vietnam draft? Ted Nugent, who 'adopted' an underage girl so he could bang her. Yeah, his 'opinions' should should count for, like, nothing. Next!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:59 AM »
Ted Nugent, who shit his pants for 3 weeks to dodge the Vietnam draft? Ted Nugent, who 'adopted' an underage girl so he could bang her. Yeah, his 'opinions' should should count for, like, nothing. Next!

Please like any of your scumbag liberal heroes weren't dodge drafters  ::) Bill Clinton for example. Uncle Ted isn't perfect I like him a hell of a lot better than most liberal fa.ggots out there. At least he does stuff for the troops now.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 06:15:15 AM »
Love it - more life than fake liberals.
But no candidate on either side, maybe except Pauly, may be willing to change things at the core.
Parasitic mega corps. are devouring the globe keen on eliminating personal/national identity, freedom and real diversity.

Oh, and your shitty holier than though attitude is disgusting "dr" Chimpo. You're quick to point out flaws of other people's opinion all the while giving no concrete example of where the other person may err.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 06:40:02 AM »
Please like any of your scumbag liberal heroes weren't dodge drafters  ::) Bill Clinton for example. Uncle Ted isn't perfect I like him a hell of a lot better than most liberal fa.ggots out there. At least he does stuff for the troops now.
Hmm. The thread was specifically about Ted Nugent, but thanks for spazzing out all over the place, like usual.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 06:41:04 AM »
Hmm. The thread was specifically about Ted Nugent, but thanks for spazzing out all over the place, like usual.

No problem queer.

L.L

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 06:42:50 AM »
I like TED but he is a drug dealer in Americana Land.. ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 06:43:17 AM »
dude had a very good, athletic and muscular build when he was in his prime

i'm impressed

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 06:43:48 AM »
I like TED but he is a drug dealer in Americana Land.. ;D

I heard he hates cuban liars.

L.L

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »
I heard he hates cuban liars.

and greek faags with  limp dicks..go figure ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 06:57:07 AM »
As a Michigander I have a spot in my heart for Uncle Ted.  Stranglehold is one of my favorite songs to play. But sometimes the guy can go a bit overboard.
A

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
I think Nugent is an all American asshole redneck...but he can play a damn guitar.  8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:16 AM »
and greek faags with  limp dicks..go figure ;D

Touche faggo.t

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:34 AM »
As a Michigander

what does your gut tell you - will it be mitt or santorum winning the michican primary today?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:54 AM »
I think Nugent is an all American asshole redneck...but he can play a damn guitar.  8)

That's pretty much it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 07:06:29 AM »
what does your gut tell you - will it be mitt or santorum winning the michican primary today?

I'm leaning toward Mitt.   I think this may be an open election where non-republicans can vote.  I don't know if that will make a difference or not but it may be a factor.   I know several libertarian/left leaning guys that wouldn't normally vote in a republican primary who are going to vote in this primary specifically to vote for Ron Paul.
A

L.L

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 07:09:06 AM »
Touche faggo.t
if u cant take the  heat stay out of the kitchen,son..

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 08:20:41 AM »
no matter how hard he tries ted will never have that grainy look!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 01:31:30 PM »
Ted Nugent is an admitted serial pedophile. Courtney Love called into Howard Stern one day and told Howard that her first time she had oral sex was with Ted. They figured out Courtney was 12 years old at the time and Nugent was 28. That's fukced up people.

"Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 02:21:32 PM »
i think that buffalo song was the only half decent song he ever made , he looks like shit from eating all that meat
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 02:29:23 PM »
i think that buffalo song was the only half decent song he ever made , he looks like shit from eating all that meat

Strangle hold is an awesome song with a cool riff. 
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
Grew up in a small town in Oklahoma where every adult sounded like Ted Nugent. No one ever listened to their rants..... guess you gotta be a semi famous musician before your red necked rantings matter.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
Maybe now makaveli will spazz out that he defended a pedo?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 02:45:34 PM »

Looks like one of those desert creatures who survive without water.