Author Topic: “Japan’s Lady of Eternal Youth”  (Read 22184 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: “Japan’s Lady of Eternal Youth”
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 08:26:12 AM »
i went to japan 2 years ago and had some tour guides take me around tokyo. one was a man and the other a woman. both looked about 32-35 and then one mentioned he grew up in the soviet union, turns out they were both in their late 40s. i was stunned

their diets are excellent, few processed foods and lots of fish. its also looked down upon to be fat and stand out too much there.

the japanese have a great society, very kind and helpful people

They have one of the highest rates of stomach cancer on the planet. Not so healthy that diet...

Lived there for a year myself. Great place, classy looking women and filthy with it.

I still visit a few times a year but now I'm 42 - then I was 26 - it's not quite the same - action wise...

Fortress

• Getbig V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 11:10:47 AM »
Asian women just freaking age so well.

I knew this Filipino woman who had to be around 55 with the body of a 25 year old.

Was unbelievable.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 01:10:54 PM »
J.Leto (40) doesn't give a shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 01:18:54 PM »
They have one of the highest rates of stomach cancer on the planet. Not so healthy that diet...

Lived there for a year myself. Great place, classy looking women and filthy with it.

I still visit a few times a year but now I'm 42 - then I was 26 - it's not quite the same - action wise...

where do you think the stomach cancer comes from the meat or the vegetables
A

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »
Asians age well until they hit their own wall - and then it's downhill very very quickly.

Sadly, I inherited my mothers European genes and at 42 I have a face full of laugh lines and the first signs of greying hair. When I'm with my Chinese and Japanese relatives, there are cousins and uncles in their 50's who look 10 years younger than me (damn them). I caught up with an uncle in January - he's 64 now - and he looked as though he'd aged 10 years since I'd last seen him in 2010. It happens later, but when it does happen, it hits pretty quickly.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 01:21:42 PM »
43 isn't that old anymore...  I see people like her all the time.

But, here's how it goes with asian women:

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 01:22:22 PM »

You think it's the diet or that left over radiation from Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 01:23:39 PM »

So true!  :D

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:38 PM »
I think she's pretty damn good for 43 and Japanese. I would need to see a partially pixelated picture to make a formal assessment. 
l

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 04:23:12 PM »
whats her diet like?
all shiitake mushrooms, nori algae?
i don't age bad but i wouldn't mind looking younger  :)
Boundary Breaker

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 04:34:49 PM »
i went to japan 2 years ago and had some tour guides take me around tokyo. one was a man and the other a woman. both looked about 32-35 and then one mentioned he grew up in the soviet union, turns out they were both in their late 40s. i was stunned

their diets are excellent, few processed foods and lots of fish. its also looked down upon to be fat and stand out too much there.

the japanese have a great society, very kind and helpful people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

Lol, you are either extremely delusional, or extremely sick. They are barbaric animals trying to cleanse themselves of their true nature. Or rtaher shouldn't I say, "trying to make it appear like they are trying to cleanse themselves of their true nature". And when push comes to shove, the Japanese will show you what it truly means to be ruthless. No American or Arab can ever be as ruthless as a Jap can potentially be. There is a reason we dropped a nuke on them.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
no tits

oldnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »
Petite

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 06:28:54 PM »
where do you think the stomach cancer comes from the meat or the vegetables

They haven't figured it out yet, strangely enough. Salt? Preserved food (pickles)? Bacteria? Raw fish? Talc used to polish rice?

Eating there certainly feels healthy enough.

They smoke like chimneys there but you'd expect that to cause high lung cancer.

It's a mystery.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »
They haven't figured it out yet, strangely enough. Salt? Preserved food (pickles)? Bacteria? Raw fish? Talc used to polish rice?

Eating there certainly feels healthy enough.

They smoke like chimneys there but you'd expect that to cause high lung cancer.

It's a mystery.

There is no mystery... NAGASAKI... HIROSHIMA!

Radiated ground water = radiated food = stomach cancer.

dustin

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2012, 06:39:34 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA

Bastard!! You beat me to it!! I was just looking for that image here in my funny image folder lol

It's completely true though, man. Completely true.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »
Issei Sagawa (佐川 一政 Sagawa Issei?, born June 11, 1949) is a Japanese man who in 1981 murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.

Murder of Hartevelt
Sagawa served time in a French jail for the murder of the Dutch student Renée Hartevelt, a classmate at the Sorbonne Academy in Paris, France. On June 11, 1981, Sagawa, a 32 year old student of Comparative literature, invited Hartevelt to dinner at his 10 Rue Erlanger apartment under the pretense of translating German poetry for a class he was taking. Upon her arrival, he got her to begin reading the poetry and then shot her in the neck with a rifle while she sat with her back to him at a desk. He then began to carry out his plan of eating her. He first tried to bite into her buttocks with merely his teeth but immediately realized this to be impossible and so went out to buy a butchers knife.[1] She was selected because of her health and beauty, those characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly, and small man" (he is just under 5 ft (1.52 m) tall[2]) and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy".[3]
Sagawa said he fainted after the shock of shooting her, but awoke with the realization that he had to carry out his desire to eat her.[1] He did so, beginning with her hips and legs, after having sex with the corpse. In interviews, he noted his surprise at the "corn-colored" nature of human fat.[2] For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body. He described the meat as "soft" and "odorless", like tuna. He then attempted to dump the mutilated body in a remote lake, but was seen in the act and later arrested by the French police who found parts of the deceased still in his refrigerator.[1]
His wealthy father provided a top lawyer for his defense, and after being held for two years without trial the French judge Jean-Louis Bruguière found him "obviously" legally insane and unfit to stand trial and ordered Sagawa to be held indefinitely in a mental institution.[1] Following a visit by the author Inuhiko Yomota, Sagawa's account of the murder was published in Japan with the title In the Fog.[1] The subsequent publicity and macabre celebrity of Sagawa likely contributed to the French authorities' decision to have him extradited to Japan. Upon arrival in Japan, he was immediately taken to Matsuzawa hospital, where examining psychologists all found him to be sane but "evil".[1] However, Japanese authorities found it to be legally impossible to hold him, because the French court refused to hand pertinent paper to Japan, claiming that the case was already dropped in France. As a result, Sagawa checked himself out of the mental institution on August 12, 1986, and has been a free man ever since.[1] Sagawa's freedom has been questioned and criticized by many.[1]
[edit]Post-release
Sagawa now lives in Tokyo and is a minor celebrity in Japan. He is often invited as a guest speaker and commentator.[4] He has also written restaurant reviews for the Japanese magazine Spa.[5] In 1992, he appeared in Hisayasu Sato's exploitation film Uwakizuma: Chijokuzeme (Unfaithful Wife: Shameful Torture) as a sadosexual voyeur.[6]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Japanese are fucked in the heads. Very different mindset from westerners.
They have sadistic tendencies, and don't value human life the same way other people do.
The women are pretty, but they look soulless, and definitely not sexy.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »
You think it's the diet or that left over radiation from Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Good point...

Just looking more at this:

Japan has an extremely high stomach cancer rate, with Korea following close behind. On average, the Japanese prevalence is about 60 per 100,000 residents. Japan Cancer Society reports that in 2007, one in every three deaths were attributed to stomach cancer. Following World War II, as many as 50 to 60,000 Japanese died from some form of cancer each year. With prevalence so high for stomach cancer in Japan, researchers aimed to find the epidemiological cause noting similarities among Asian cuisines. Movements to provide nutritional education, screening and early

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/361804-japanese-diet-stomach-cancer/#ixzz1njdDcOU0

Damn - 1 in 3!

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »

they eat TONs of pickled veges, i think that would have a lot to do with the stomach cancer. they have some of the highest life expectancy on the planet though

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2012, 06:48:44 PM »
and she s christain it seems.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 06:49:41 PM »

really? i thought cancer, overall, was pretty low in japan.

interesting. their diet is still a fucking gazillion times better than 'western' crap

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
really? i thought cancer, overall, was pretty low in japan.

interesting. their diet is still a fucking gazillion times better than 'western' crap

they have very high rates of lung cancer also

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 07:00:50 PM »
They live long because they are rich, and don`t over eat and do loads of hard drugs all their life.
We be the same if we stopped doing all the things that make us us,.

Nip`s are giants asians which translates to them being little twinks compared to the white man.

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »
yes its also next to impossible to get rec drugs there. 1g of weed costs $80. its a social taboo