Author Topic: If the peptides are bunk, what is in them?  (Read 7476 times)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
If the peptides are bunk, what is in them?
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:03:57 AM »
I have fooled with some peptides in the past, tried several different companies' products.
The general consensus I see here is that they are garbage and don't do anything, or are just small doses
of insulin to fool people into feeling something.

Part of me wants to say they are bunk just because of how dirt cheap they are and all the
weird drama surrounding the sale of them between competing companies.
The strange part is that I have gotten noticeable results from some of the peptides though.

IGF1 des and LR3 both made me fuller and leaner. I do not fall for placebo, I am a pessimist and
never have high expectations of anything. Those two products made me get lean, far more easily
than dieting and cardio alone. I am pretty good with my cardio and diet, so I know when a product
I am using is contributing to my fat loss.

I can't say I saw or noticed anything from MGF, follistatin or the other more obscure 'growth' peptides, I have
a feeling those are complete garbage. The IGF's and the GH releasing peps most definitely had an
effect on my body composition though. the CJC and GHRP's made me feel and look different. It could
not have been re-labeled insulin, I know what insulin feels like in varying doses and this was not the
same.

So if these things are bunk, what is in them?

I wasn't going to use anymore of them, I was running green top GH for a while and had no reason to use
peptides anymore. I just ran out of greens and noticed I had some IGF1 DES left in my fridge, and I forgot
how noticeable the pump it created was. Got me thinking about its effectiveness again, and I have about a
months supply. I will run it and get more green tops soon.
I just want to know what the hell it is if it is not actual IGF1. I don't understand why we can have legit GH
coming from China, but legit IGF1 is supposedly not possible. For a while it was around $100 a vial, and that
made sense to me, it is the $25 stuff that has me thinking stuff is a scam, but who knows, I guess it is cheap
as hell to produce. I hear it is similar to the process of producing insulin, which is supposed to be a couple
bucks a vial, it is all profit for the manufacturer according to what I have read.

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
Re: If the peptides are bunk, what is in them?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
I have never used growth, never had enough money to run it for a long time, but I have used GHRP-2. Definately feel something on it, get the grehlin hunger and when taken at night, does seem to give me a better quality sleep. Don't know if it significantly increased my GH levels though as i always took it when on AAS's.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:41:47 AM »
uh oh ur about to get flamed very soon on here. not many ppl like peptides on getbig...  i also think most ppl havent tried them and just repeat someone elses bad experiences or talk sh*t

personally i like igf lr3 and des.  ive only used it with my gh.  the pumps are insane.  peptides especially are only as good as the source.. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 10:42:16 AM »
Had good results with igf Lr3 back in the day to. Ran it during pct and actually stayed very lean and pumped.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »
This is a great subject.

Let's hear some "real" feedback from people who have used them.

I have never used peptides and i have heard extremely mixed reviews about them, but i know honest guys who love them.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 12:10:27 PM »
well alot of people have done lab tests on the peptides on the market and most of them are bunk. there are a few good suppliers out there though.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 01:09:50 PM »
uh oh ur about to get flamed very soon on here. not many ppl like peptides on getbig...  i also think most ppl havent tried them and just repeat someone elses bad experiences or talk sh*t

personally i like igf lr3 and des.  ive only used it with my gh.  the pumps are insane.  peptides especially are only as good as the source.. 

yea, it seems many have an agenda, whether for or against peptides.
I have no agenda, just don't like wasting my money. As I said, I had good experiences with peptides from a few different companies.
I guess I have answered my own question, if they work for me, I guess I should keep using them. I suppose my concern is that they may
be something other than what they are labeled as, and I would rather not inject something into my body that I don't know anything about.
But since I don't even really know what the hell IGF1 or CJC really are, it doesn't make a difference.

well alot of people have done lab tests on the peptides on the market and most of them are bunk. there are a few good suppliers out there though.

That's the problem. I have used them and liked what I saw, but tests said they aren't what they are labeled as. They do something to me, so
what are they if they aren't testing to label claims.
As far as I know though, the only ones I used that tested bunk was follistatin. I never saw lab results for the IGF's or the GH releasing ones.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
i got some ghrp a long time ago from southern,,,shot made me hungry as hell was def legit,,then got some from tom on datbtrue board,,,got no hunger so can assume that bottle was bunk,,then more from src,,,no hunger so that one musta been bunk,,,so 1 out of 3 vials was real,,,thas how i bet they do it,,,,make the first vial real stuff and the rest bunk,,so you use the first one and think they will all be real,,i do not trust peptides,,look at the guys that pimp them on ProM,,,some of those guys are so filthy and liars if they told me pussy was good i might be tempted to try dick just becaues i know they lie to your face

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »

There's also someone that has an agenda saying certain companies are all under dosed etc etc.  the person stating these lab tests is someone that owns their own peptide company.  U can't believe lab results. Only goo as the person stating them.  And everyone sees how accurate hgh lab results are. 

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
I've used cjc1295/ghrp-6 combo with decent results (leaning me out, better sleep, etc) and I did notice changes quickly when I used igf-1 lr3 (pumps, vascularity, leaner).

I'm still on the cjc/ghrp right now. I start my next round of igf-1 lr3 in a few weeks. I used both simultaneously with AAS and will be using the igf-1 this next time at the end of PCT.

Starting Melanotan II this weekend.
l

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 09:34:34 AM »
Starting Melanotan II this weekend.

start slow with the M2.  it can get you very nauseas along with other sides.  and you dont need much to get the results u want