Author Topic: Stephen Hawking Likes Visiting Sex Clubs in California  (Read 8528 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Stephen Hawking Likes Visiting Sex Clubs in California
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »
He may spend his working days contemplating the deepest mysteries of the universe, despite having been robbed of almost all physical movement by the cruelties of motor neurone disease.

But it seems the world-famous British physicist Stephen Hawking also has an interest in more earthier matters.

Cambridge university today admitted the 70-year-old has visited a swingers’ sex club in California.
Frequent visitor: Stephen Hawking has reportedly been a visitor to a sex club in California for five years

Frequent visitor: Stephen Hawking has reportedly been a visitor to a sex club in California for five years

However, they denied claims that he was a regular.

The story emerged last week when a U.S. website reported that Professor Hawking dropped in at the Freedom Acres club in Devore, where he is said to have arrived with an entourage of nurses and assistants before paying for young, naked dancers to perform privately for him.

Radaronline claimed that Professor Hawking had visited the club in the past five years.

A source told the website: ‘I have seen Steven Hawking at the club more than a handful of times.’

But today a Cambridge University spokesman said: ‘It is not true that Professor Hawking is a “regular” visitor to the club in question.

‘This report is greatly exaggerated. He visited once a few years ago with friends while on a visit to California.’

However, it is not the first time the professor has been linked to a risque establishment.

He has previously been photographed enjoying the attentions of young ladies in London’s Stringfellows club.
Nightspot: Professor Hawking is said to arrive the Freedom Acres sex club (pictured) in Devore, California, with an entourage of nurses and assistants

Nightspot: Professor Hawking is said to arrive the Freedom Acres sex club (pictured) in Devore, California, with an entourage of nurses and assistants
Friends: Professor Hawking and Peter Stringfellow pose for a photo in Stringfellows nightclub

Friends: Professor Hawking and Peter Stringfellow pose for a photo in Stringfellows nightclub

A popular customer, he happily posed for pictures with the club’s dancers.

Owner Peter Stringfellow even declares himself a fan of the professor.

He said: ‘I am often asked during interviews of all the people I have met, who I am most impressed with.

‘Of all the film stars I have met, the majority are really nice people, rock stars are a lot of fun and good company, some of the richest men in the world can be surprisingly funny, but when all is said and done Professor Hawking is The Man.

‘Easily one of the most intelligent men in the world with one of the finest brains and on top of that so brave he takes my breath away - but he’s very human with it.

‘I remember asking him if he’d like to have a conversation with me about the universe or if he’d just like to watch the girls. The answer was quite simply, ‘The girls.’

Professor Hawking married Jane Wilde in 1965 and they went on to have two sons and a daughter.

That marriage was dissolved in 1995, when he married Elaine Mason, his former long-term carer. They divorced in 2007.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106025/Stephen-Hawking-visits-California-swingers-sex-club.html#ixzz1nhNYDsZR

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Stephen Hawking Likes Visiting Sex Clubs in California
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 10:01:22 AM »
He may spend his working days contemplating the deepest mysteries of the universe, despite having been robbed of almost all physical movement by the cruelties of motor neurone disease.

But it seems the world-famous British physicist Stephen Hawking also has an interest in more earthier matters.

Cambridge university today admitted the 70-year-old has visited a swingers’ sex club in California.

However, they denied claims that he was a regular.

The story emerged last week when a U.S. website reported that Professor Hawking dropped in at the Freedom Acres club in Devore, where he is said to have arrived with an entourage of nurses and assistants before paying for young, naked dancers to perform privately for him.

Radaronline claimed that Professor Hawking had visited the club in the past five years.

A source told the website: ‘I have seen Steven Hawking at the club more than a handful of times.’

But today a Cambridge University spokesman said: ‘It is not true that Professor Hawking is a “regular” visitor to the club in question.

‘This report is greatly exaggerated. He visited once a few years ago with friends while on a visit to California.’

However, it is not the first time the professor has been linked to a risque establishment.

He has previously been photographed enjoying the attentions of young ladies in London’s Stringfellows club.

A popular customer, he happily posed for pictures with the club’s dancers.

Owner Peter Stringfellow even declares himself a fan of the professor.

He said: ‘I am often asked during interviews of all the people I have met, who I am most impressed with.

‘Of all the film stars I have met, the majority are really nice people, rock stars are a lot of fun and good company, some of the richest men in the world can be surprisingly funny, but when all is said and done Professor Hawking is The Man.

‘Easily one of the most intelligent men in the world with one of the finest brains and on top of that so brave he takes my breath away - but he’s very human with it.

‘I remember asking him if he’d like to have a conversation with me about the universe or if he’d just like to watch the girls. The answer was quite simply, ‘The girls.’

Professor Hawking married Jane Wilde in 1965 and they went on to have two sons and a daughter.

That marriage was dissolved in 1995, when he married Elaine Mason, his former long-term carer. They divorced in 2007.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106025/Stephen-Hawking-visits-California-swingers-sex-club.html#ixzz1nhNYDsZR

So what. 
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
The man is entitled!  Let's move on.  ::)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
So his cock is the only bit of his body that works...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 10:04:51 AM »
 Good for him.
O

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 10:06:50 AM »
Coach probably thinks this now makes his views on the universe redundant because a good old Christian would never visit such an establishment.

They prefer fucking choir boys.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 10:07:07 AM »
I just needed some ammo so I can post that video ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 10:08:08 AM »
Coach probably thinks this now makes his views on the universe redundant because a good old Christian would never visit such an establishment.

They prefer fucking choir boys.

Tell me thats not you in that avatar pic?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 10:09:26 AM »
Even paralyzied people like pussy big suprise nothing to see here folks.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »
Tell me thats not you in that avatar pic?

It's me when I first registered 6 years ago, around the age of around 15 - is me turning my back on you the same mistake the choir boys made?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 10:11:09 AM »
Stephen Hawking and sex clubs. Two things I wouldn't have thought to pair up. Learn something new every day.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 10:11:44 AM »
Wonder if he likes to get high to

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
It's me when I first registered 6 years ago, around the age of around 15 - is me turning my back on you the same mistake the choir boys made?

You should mix in some test and a few sandwiches.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 10:13:11 AM »

Eh? You saying that Coach fucks choir boys? Disgusting

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »
More power to him.  I bet those girls freak out when they see his spinning robot penis coming their way.
A

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
Eh? You saying that Coach fucks choir boys? Disgusting

All I'm saying is 'Coach' comes from the Penn State school of molestation.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 10:16:48 AM »
i thought it was about Richard Dawkins when i red it ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
fits this nihilistic asshole well.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 10:37:59 AM »
I wish everyone was as tolerant and open minded as the coach.  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 10:41:39 AM »
He digs chicks or whatever ... what's the big deal?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 10:47:31 AM »
As my mom would say... at least it's not a gay sex club.

I remember when my mom first found out I went to the strip clubs and shit... She looked at my dad and said, well, at least we know he's not gay.

;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »
As a physics major I am proud. Keeping the Feynman tradition alive and kicking.
all drugs - TPPIIP

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 11:54:09 AM »
As a physics major I am proud. Keeping the Feynman tradition alive and kicking.
Surely you're joking.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 11:54:52 AM »
you some kind of feminist, coach???

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »
Paraplegic + money = regular visits to the meathole markets