Author Topic: The Fat & the Furious: Michelle Obama now dictating military dietary policies.  (Read 11144 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
They still have all this shit. In my org which is about 400 Soldiers and about 500 civilians they do sundae fundraisers and always doing bake sales. It drives me batshit crazy that they push this shit and are the same douchbags that are kicking people out for being overweight. We have burgerkings and a bunch of very unhealthy fast food joints. They do allow subway but they also have the fried chicken dumps.....the chow halls stateside don't cook healthy, not that I've set foot in them.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
no no no!

Cause it makes you look petty, like a dick, who just likes to fly off the handle over everything.

IMHO, you have WAY more success convincing people of the need to impeach if you point out actual crimes and things that are ruining America.  The headline is a big one - but once you read it - She just wants labels so people know what they're eating.  The law forces Mcdonalds to do it - WHy would we deprive soldiers of the ability to know what they're eating.  I am actually pissed our brave soldiers DIDNT ALREADY have access to this info - They can learn what their body needs, etc - If they're going to be out running all day, and their CO tells them to pile on the carbs for energy, there are going to be a lot of 18 year old privates who really do NOT know what foods are simple vs complex carbs, much less carbs vs fat, etc - They might look at the brownie as great for fueling runs... but the fat and sugar makes it not the case - better to scarf down a banana for more effective fueling of their body.

people are mad that we're giving our soldiers MORE INFO  - they are pissed about it.  ANyone mad about this, IMO, is a backwoods hillbilly who trusts army dietitians more than they trust the soldiers themselves... Just eat what we put in front of you, don't worry, the govt says its good, you dont have to think for yourself.

33/soul crusher.... to be honest, this is the OPPOSITE of the school lunch issue... in this case, our troops have been eating the school lunch and have no idea what they're eating.  NOW, she wants them to be able to KNOW what they're eating and CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES using BETTER INFORMATION.

Sheesh... everyone butthurt because as we know, anything science is bad.  damn man... impeach obama already, dont while about this petty ignorant shit.
I dont know how a Lawyer doesnt understand the importance of credibility...Mind Boggling to say the least

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I dont know how a Lawyer doesnt understand the importance of credibility...Mind Boggling to say the least

Your mind is easily boggled - you voted for Obama 2x over remember? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Your mind is easily boggled - you voted for Obama 2x over remember? 

boy you can sidestep with the best of them huh

Landslide Coming!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama Gets Rio 2016 Gymnastics Team To Walk Back Their Love of Junk Food
MIC.com ^ | Aug 18 2016 | Alex Orlov
Posted on 8/18/2016, 5:04:56 PM

Michelle Obama is everyone's mom — if everyone's mom could use Twitter.

On Wednesday, FLOTUS fired off a tweet that caused the two-time Olympian to pivot-turn on her public affection for french fries and ice cream.

It all started during a question-and-answer Twitter session with the U.S. women's gymnastics team, when actor (and Simone Biles crush object) Zac Efron asked the final five about their favorite cheat meal when they aren't training.

Follow Zac Efron ✔ @ZacEfron I know @TheRock likes cookies. 😉What's your favorite cheat meal when you're not training? #AskFinalFive #Rio2016 #TeamUSA 10:56 AM - 17 Aug 2016 1,210 1,210 Retweets 9,663 9,663 likes Raisman responded, "FRENCH FRIES + CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM" — an appropriate use of all caps.

View image on Twitter View image on Twitter Follow Alexandra Raisman ✔ @Aly_Raisman FRENCH FRIES + CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM 1:04 PM - 17 Aug 2016 2,954 2,954 Retweets 29,124 29,124 likes About an hour later, Raisman noticed a tweet posted at 1:51 p.m. from FLOTUS herself, asking her what healthy foods keep her fueled.

Follow The First Lady ✔ @FLOTUS Hey #FinalFive! We are so proud of you. What healthy foods keep you fueled as you go for gold? #LetsMove #AskFinalFive 🍏 🍅 12:51 PM - 17 Aug 2016 552 552 Retweets 3,886 3,886 likes The gymnast told the first lady to ignore her ice cream tweet.

Follow Alexandra Raisman ✔ @Aly_Raisman .@FLOTUS Ignore our recent tweet about eating fries & ice cream. Sometimes u gotta splurge. Moderation, right?😂🙈🙈😂 https://twitter.com/flotus/status/765969194097733632 … 2:33 PM - 17 Aug 2016 953 953 Retweets 8,195 8,195 likes After expressing her embarrassment via emoji, Raisman then answered the first lady's question with some healthy and delicious responses.

Follow Alexandra Raisman ✔ @Aly_Raisman Salmon, avocado, whole wheat bread, almonds, pineapples & Greek yogurt 😊👌🏻🇺🇸 https://twitter.com/flotus/status/765969194097733632 … 2:28 PM - 17 Aug 2016 719 719 Retweets 6,961 6,961 likes Simone Biles also answered the first lady — but Biles' vague response keeps us in the dark about which fruits and veggies she likes. (Maybe mum's the word until she reveals new sponsors.)

Follow Simone Biles ✔ @Simone_Biles hi! proteins, fruits and vegetables 😍 https://twitter.com/flotus/status/765969194097733632 … 1:59 PM - 17 Aug 2016 672 672 Retweets 6,279 6,279 likes The team also made a video responding to Obama's question.

17 Aug The First Lady ✔ @FLOTUS Hey #FinalFive! We are so proud of you. What healthy foods keep you fueled as you go for gold? #LetsMove #AskFinalFive 🍏 🍅 Follow U.S. Olympic Team ✔ @TeamUSA Thank you for the question @FLOTUS! #AskFinalFive 🇺🇸#TeamUSA 🍏🍓🍒🍐💪 5:42 PM - 17 Aug 2016

356 356 Retweets 1,641 1,641 likes SPONSORED

Looks like FLOTUS can't keep them away from ice cream forever, though. Biles and Raisman posed for a photo outside a McDonald's with three Russian gymnasts on Wednesday.

View image on Twitter View image on Twitter Follow Simone Biles ✔ @Simone_Biles sometimes we all need some ice cream 💛 #internationalfriendships 1:21 PM - 17 Aug 2016 882 882 Retweets 10,706 10,706 likes If loving ice cream is wrong, we don't want the U.S. gymnasts to be right. Just like on a beam, a good diet is all about balance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
mments.

Michelle Obama Laments, “I’m a Black Woman in America… We’re Not Always Made to Feel Beautiful”
Chicks On The Right ^ | 14 Feb 20 | Jennie
Posted on 2/15/2020, 12:38:20 PM by SkyPilot

Michelle Obama was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey who was on her “Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus.” tour that she is doing with Weight Watchers Reimagined.

In the interview, Michelle Obama laments that society does not see black women as beautiful. That is rich, considering she was on umpteen magazine covers.

Should we conclude that America is racist against Slovenian-Americans? Because Melania Trump has graced ZERO magazine covers since becoming First Lady. And she was literally a fashion model.

A quick Google search shows Michelle has been on the cover of:

•Time
•InStyle
•Vogue
•Ebony
•Radar
•Parade
•Good Housekeeping
•Health Today
•Elle
•Ladies Home Journal
•Essence
•T Magazine
•Reader’s Digest
•People
•Prevention
•Glamour
•Variety
•Vanity Fair
•Redbook
•Bazaar
•AARP

And more!!!

Yet, Michelle believes that America does not make black women feel beautiful.

From The Hill:

“People called me all kinds of things when I was campaigning for Barack, like it was a competition,” she said. “They called me un-American, and this stuff sticks with you. Men talked about the size of my butt. There are people who were telling me I was angry. That stuff hurts, and it makes you sort of wonder, what are people seeing? That stuff is there. And look, I’m a black woman in America. And you know, we’re not always made to feel beautiful. So, there’s still that baggage that we carry, and not everyone can relate to that.”

It is amazing that Michelle Obama, a best-selling author in 2019, still sees America through the lens she does. She is widely admired throughout America, even being named the most admired woman in America in 2019, according to Gallup.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicksonright.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama is peddling sugary drinks that don’t meet the nutrition standards she advocated as first lady
American Thinker ^ | 05/17/2023 | Thomas Lifson

According to this Bloomberg article, Michelle Obama is “a co-founder and strategic partner at Plezi Nutrition, a maker of sweetened beverages for kids ages 6 and up,” which I take to mean that she is profiting directly from the sale of these beverages. Her rationale:

Obama says she’s offering a lower-sugar alternative to steer them away from sugary drinks.

So, are they healthy for kids?

Plezi’s first product is a flavored juice drink blend that, under the very standards Obama championed, could not be served in US schools.
Bloomberg News interviewed 12 independent health professionals and organizations and spoke with Plezi Chairman Sam Kass, as well as with members of the company’s advisory board. Nearly all of the experts conveyed their respect for Obama and her achievements in improving child nutrition. But most were critical of the new line of drinks.

If you substitute nicotine for sugar, Plezi’s juice is similar in appeal to vaping pens such as Juul. Like Obama’s less-sugary drinks, vaping pens don’t attempt to get people to stop using tobacco and nicotine, they attempt to get them to use a less harmful form. But after debuting as a $38 billion startup, Juul has fallen to near bankruptcy because it was discovered that children (Michelle’s target market) were using them. The company has paid nearly half a billion dollars in settlements with states that accused it of targeting youngsters and hooking them on its products.

Plezi (and Michelle) stand to make a lot of money from catering to children’s sugar addiction:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Michelle Obama Laments, “I’m a Black Woman in America… We’re Not Always Made to Feel Beautiful”
Chicks On The Right ^ | 14 Feb 20 | Jennie
Posted on 2/15/2020, 12:38:20 PM by SkyPilot

Thats because shes an ugly fukking man??? With a giant peeneroid....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats because shes an ugly fukking man??? With a giant peeneroid....
better back thank Bhanks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama won't replace Biden in 2024, former senior Obama advisor says
Just the News ^ | February 11, 2024 | Madeleine Hubbard
Posted on 2/12/2024, 10:12:08 AM by Twotone

Conservatives have speculated that Michelle Obama could replace Biden in the presidential race.

Former first lady Michelle Obama has no plans on replacing President Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential election, former Obama White House advisor David Axelrod said.

Axelrod told CNN host Michael Smerconish on Saturday that Michelle Obama "never was interested in a political life" even though her husband, former President Barack Obama, ran for U.S. Senate in 2004 and later served in the White House from 2009 to 2017. "She is not someone who likes politics. She doesn't like the tone and tenor of politics."

Speaking to the possibility of Michelle Obama replacing Biden on the Democratic ticket, Axelrod said: "I would be floored if she would consent to that. They feel that they gave 10 years of their life to this. And I'm sure she feels as Barbara Bush did when she said there has to be someone other than the Bushes and the Clintons who could be President of the United States. My guess is that's her attitude."

Conservatives, meanwhile, have speculated that Michelle Obama could replace Biden in the presidential race.

"I think that it should not be shocking to see someone like Michelle Obama take the role of the nomination," former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy told Fox News Digital on Saturday.

After the special counsel's report on Biden's alleged mishandling of classified materials was released, Ramaswamy said that the former first lady offers Democrats "a convenient path out of that problem" because she is "an alternative to Biden that they may view as more palatable in a general election."

Texas GOP Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Friday on X, formerly Twitter: "I’ve said for over a year many times that Joe Biden would not be on the ticket and Michelle Obama would be the likely nominee. It’s clear the Democrat deep state run by Barack Obama knew they had to take him down to give them a chance in November."

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Michelle Obama is a stunning woman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama Says She “Will Not Be Running For President”
Modernity News ^ | 5th March 2024 | Steve Watson
Posted on 3/5/2024, 9:26:19 AM by Red Badger

“Mrs. Obama supports President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ re-election campaign.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amid speculation that the Democratic Party will replace Joe Biden before their national convention in August, Michelle Obama’s office has issued a statement categorically denying that she will run for president.

NBC News received a statement that noted “As former First Lady Michelle Obama has expressed several times over the years, she will not be running for president.”

Crystal Carson, director of communications for the former first lady’s office, added “Mrs. Obama supports President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ re-election campaign.”

NBC News further notes that Michelle Obama plans to help Biden get reelected, but will play an even more limited role than in 2020.

The report adds that the Biden campaign plans to brandish Michelle Obama’s popularity among Democratic voters to increase voter turnout.

Michelle Obama previously told Oprah Winfrey that politics is “not in my soul,” and that she has no desire to run for president.

Speculation about her being a surprise candidate has been rife, especially after she declared that she is “terrified” of Donald Trump winning another election.

For a time, more bets were being placed on Obama winning the presidency than Joe Biden, even though she isn’t running.

New York Post columnist Cindy Adams has further stoked the rumours by claiming sources told her Barack Obama has polled donors asking how they’d feel about his wife as the Democratic candidate.

Megyn Kelly discussed the rumour on her show earlier this year, noting that the timeline is for a May announcement before the August convention:

Sources close to Trump, including Vivek Ramaswamy, have claimed Democrats are preparing to replace Joe Biden with Michelle Obama and that it doesn’t even really matter if she doesn’t want to run, because she won’t have a choice in the matter.

Trump himself is also adamant that he will not be running against Biden.

In January, JP Morgan Asset Management strategist Michael Cembalest predicted that Joe Biden will not make it to the 2024 election in November and will drop out of the race due to poor health, to be replaced by a new candidate.

Speculation has also focused on California Governor Gavin Newsom, who seems far too engaged in worshipping and fawning over Biden, prompting some to suspect he already knows Biden is stepping down.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Michelle Obama is a stunning woman feller.