Author Topic: New here. Just wanna to introduce myself  (Read 3076 times)

Dado5

• Getbig I
New here. Just wanna to introduce myself
« on: February 28, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »
Hi all
Im new here but not new to the boards and BB.
Compeated at 2 shows so far and doing  another one in 10 weeks.
Im 6'3  and off season about 265 . Stage weight was 218

Some pics from my last show. Came 3rd in heavyweights.

Dado5

• Getbig I
Re: New here. Just wanna to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »
this is me 10 weeks out from may comp.
250 lbs

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 03:29:01 PM »
hey,,good luck,,seem like nice guy,,seems like 2 different builds u look better offseason and just as lean?full looks better because your tall,,u need to be 240 plus on stage at your height for legs and all to fill out,,like the 265 pic walk around like that ,,,probably 265/275 to really standout on stage ,,,good luck as i said.

Dado5

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
Thanks njflex.
Yes you are right, my goal is to get to at least 240  or 245 on stage... still have lots of work to do.
My metabolism is so fast and im 37y old.. Off season i eat so much and am constantly hungry but weight wont go up much...
May comp will be my last for this year, im gonan try and build size  for the next year...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 03:56:41 PM »
Thanks njflex.
Yes you are right, my goal is to get to at least 240  or 245 on stage... still have lots of work to do.
My metabolism is so fast and im 37y old.. Off season i eat so much and am constantly hungry but weight wont go up much...
May comp will be my last for this year, im gonan try and build size  for the next year...

good post and ur realistic and not like fuk off nj for the comment ,,i was positive and leaving cycle talk out cause that's ur buissness.u look good just need stage look bigger,,it will come ,,props for fast metabolism at 37 too.

Dado5

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 04:08:08 PM »
Considering i was 165lbs 5 y ago  ;D

Thanks for the comments nj.  And for the cycle, i usually dont like to discuss  on open forums, but its moderate off season to high (running bunch of stuff together) precontest.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 07:07:19 PM »
Good shots, DADO!

And welcome to GetBig.

You'll be meeting a lot of good people here as well as a fair number of NOT good people, but each and everyone one of these good or not GetBig critters are interesting in their own individual ways ... and eventually you'll grow to appreciate those whom you place in either category.

I'm definitely not a hater by any means but I will admit that on many occasions I have hated some of these GetBig critters only to change my opinion while reading one of their later submissions to this crazy board.

You'll be finding a lot of support as well as a lot of hate here , but if you look at that hate as a load of jealousy, it 's gonna help you become a full time and most appreciated GetBigger.

So enjoy all these GetBig critters and experience life and viewpoints from different sides of the spectrum, but don't use too many big words when discussing subjects that you personally feel are of  importance.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 07:39:53 AM »
Welcome.....

Your pics look really good!