Author Topic: VYOTECH 17-HD  (Read 10661 times)

whitewidow

VYOTECH 17-HD
« on: October 20, 2005, 11:18:28 AM »
just letting you guys know about vyotech 17-HD. its a new supplement from vyotech a company who spends all their money on advertisements and sponsoring big named bodybuilders- kind of like muscletech. anyway it works better than dianobol- just ask melvin anthony- he credits vyotech 17-HD for his 6th place Mr. olympia finish!!! just like ronnie credits BSN cell-mass for his Mr.O victory!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: VYOTECH 17-HD
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 11:21:22 AM »
Jocelyn Pellitier also takes this VYO-TECH stuff

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 11:24:13 AM »
Love the Haiteraide Boys. ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 11:50:58 AM »
look at those boobies!
$

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 12:01:47 PM »
shawn you guys are sell-outs :'( at least ronnie does not credit BSN supps for his olympia victory.

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 12:04:10 PM »
More of the chick in blue, less of the two dudes in thongs.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 12:39:08 PM »
Dude, I never credited VYO Tech with helping me in competition? ???
Melvin Anthony and Bill Willmore have, as I have personally sent them Products.
That being said, in business if you dont know, there is promotion ala: EXAMPLE
Mike Tyson, Michaeal Jackson and Brittney Spears who have at one time or another signed with Pepsi Cola to promote that product.
Was that All they drank, I doubt it.
Did they drink it....of course.
Was it the best drink for Everyone, I dont think so.
Was it their drink of Choice....Yes.
Simply put, Promotion is business.
You dont like the product dont take it.
These guys say they have used it, do take it and it works! ;D
What percentage, they never said?
Who are you to doubt that?
I believe they use other products as well but I'm not interested in that.
I only know they Do use VYO Tech products and never claimed they replace hard training, good eating or anything else? :-\
End story. :-*
Out,
S

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 12:58:05 PM »
Shawn- thats not the point- When I talke to the vyotech guy on the phone- he claimed that vyotech 17-HD works just like dianobol- and you used it and bill used it and everybody loves it. well I ordered a sample bottle risk free- I took it for 2 weeks and it did nothing-like taking vitamin C. Now d-Bol on the other hand- I gained 5 pds in 2 weeks. so yes- the guy at vyotech lied and you are a liar as well and a cheater- where is that 91 arnold classic trophy shawn? you dont have it because you cheated- lol

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 12:59:41 PM »
There is a difference a HUGE diffference between doing a commercial for a product or endorsing a product and saying it tastes good and endorsing a product and telling everyone it is the reason you are bigger, stronger and placed higher in the #1 BB contest in the world.  That is on the edge of false advertising.  I've done 44 commercials in my lonely carreer.  I know this industry pretty good.  I did an Apple Computer commercial which included Whitney Houston, Fleetwood Mac, Kenny Bernstein, the guy who beat Tyson for the Olympics (I forgot his name) and many others.  I never even owned a computer. nor did any of these other people.  Didn't know one thing about them.  Commercials are casted to promote their product or service in the best positive way possible.  The talent is paid but it doesn't mean they use tht product.  Most talent will endorse anything as long as they get paid.  Pushing supplements to an ignorant public telling them they are the reason you are where you are today because of them is false.  Muscle Tech did that with their products showing pregnanat women fat then after having their babies and say Hydroyxcut made them skinny.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 01:19:53 PM »
Shawn if you are taking anything from VYOTECH now it obviously isnt working tubby!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 01:32:27 PM »
just letting you guys know about vyotech 17-HD. its a new supplement from vyotech a company who spends all their money on advertisements and sponsoring big named bodybuilders- kind of like muscletech. anyway it works better than dianobol- just ask melvin anthony- he credits vyotech 17-HD for his 6th place Mr. olympia finish!!! just like ronnie credits BSN cell-mass for his Mr.O victory!!

No hate.  Sounds like a commercial for the stuff.  Shawn won't lie to us.  He's a Christian afterall.  Is it any good.  Will it have repeat sales?  These are fair questions as it is quiet pricey and don't want to invest in something that will relay bring the hateraid pouring.
Love the Haiteraide Boys. ::)

Honest opinion?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2005, 01:45:27 PM »
The one thing as a marketing director wants is people talking about the product or service they are marketing.  And I gotta give Shawn props, he has people talking about and reading about this stuff on the #1 BB site in the world.  No matter how bad it might be or not work people are talking about it.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2005, 01:45:51 PM »
Dude, I never credited VYO Tech with helping me in competition? ???
Melvin Anthony and Bill Willmore have, as I have personally sent them Products.
That being said, in business if you dont know, there is promotion ala: EXAMPLE
Mike Tyson, Michaeal Jackson and Brittney Spears who have at one time or another signed with Pepsi Cola to promote that product.
Was that All they drank, I doubt it.
Did they drink it....of course.
Was it the best drink for Everyone, I dont think so.
Was it their drink of Choice....Yes.
Simply put, Promotion is business.
You dont like the product dont take it.
These guys say they have used it, do take it and it works! ;D
What percentage, they never said?
Who are you to doubt that?
I believe they use other products as well but I'm not interested in that.
I only know they Do use VYO Tech products and never claimed they replace hard training, good eating or anything else? :-\
End story. :-*
Out,
S

No offense Shawn, but I nominate this for dumbass post of the year.  Just by allowing them to use a photo of you in peak condition, which was taken before you had even used the product, you are advertising falsely. 

If it works so great, why not use a current pic ::)
w

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2005, 01:48:03 PM »
I agree on some of the points that Shawn said.

Now, if and I say IF the guy at Viotec said t hat their product worked like a steroids which ever might be the one he compared it to, then he is breaking the law. Let's say for example the FDA called and asked him if 17-HD worked like the steroid Dianabol and he said yes. They could shut him down. That's a fact.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2005, 02:04:13 PM »
he credits vyotech 17-HD for his 6th place Mr. olympia finish!!! just like ronnie credits BSN cell-mass for his Mr.O victory!!
Thought he got seventh...

Brolly

• Getbig IV
  • Dick for days, Ass for weeks
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 02:07:05 PM »
BOOM HEADSHOT!   :o

Shawn lying over dead. Game over. :P

Haters WIN!!

Way to much game time.
GspotRocksGspot

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2005, 02:18:06 PM »
Shawn,
a few simple questions

1) were you using vyo tech products the time those promotional photos (contest days) were taken?
2) did you win the arnold classic by taking vyo tech products?
3) have you ever used a vyo tech product?
4) Why can't you use your current physique for promotional purposes?
5) Do melvin anthony and billl willmore use vyo tech products in place of steroids?

6) does God approve of blatant lying?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2005, 03:23:22 PM »
Shawn,
a few simple questions

1) were you using vyo tech products the time those promotional photos (contest days) were taken?
2) did you win the arnold classic by taking vyo tech products?
3) have you ever used a vyo tech product?
4) Why can't you use your current physique for promotional purposes?
5) Do melvin anthony and billl willmore use vyo tech products in place of steroids?

6) does God approve of blatant lying?

LOL ;D
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 03:31:04 PM »
I heard from someone that's used it that it works very well.  Better than 1-ad even

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 09:20:37 AM »
JUNK

Aido

• Getbig II
  • Lift, Eat, Rest, Grow, Repeat.
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2005, 01:30:35 AM »
Hey Shawn,

maybe a good way to show some faith is to send some samples to some people you trust to put an honest view on the board, and someone who the board will believe???

This way you have former haters espousing your products benefits on the worlds No1 bodybuilding board.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 11:14:21 AM »
Shawn is right....Lets face it, chances are people that promote products have somewhere in their contracts a guarantee of unlimited free product (or something to that effect). Heck why wouldn't they use it. If they say it is the ONLY product I use and because of it I won the Olympia/Arnold Classic it is definitely false advertising just blatant lies!!!  If they say I felt a difference in my lifts, felt that X, Y,Z product helped me get better defined then what's wrong with that?

I cannot confirm or deny Vyotech's claims, basically I'm broke but heck if it mentally helps you which in turn may physically help you......More power to the company!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2005, 08:26:02 PM »
I would like to let you folks know that ABC NEWS conducted a test upon a number of  supplements through labs to see which ones were chemically steroids or not.

Vyo-Tech 17-HD made the list as well as Superdrol, Finaplix Magnum, and a few other products.  I don't know whether 17-HD works or not but it is a confirmed designer steroid of some type.
A

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 08:34:25 PM »
I knew it. I don't wanna over hype the stuff, but i knew there was a slim chance it was legal. You just gotta try it.
CEA999

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2005, 04:33:47 PM »
I used it before maybe 10 workouts and didn't notice anything. The product didn't work for me, I don't know about Melvin Anthony or Bill Willmore. Really the only thing I have a problem with is the picture of Shawn Ray used in the ads. Spokespeople promote products for money, that's just the way things are but atleast have the decency to use a picture of yourself when the company was in existence. You may not say that 17-HD helped you look that way but you know damn well that is message being conveyed to someone reading a magazine that doesn't know much about supplements and bodybuilding.