Author Topic: pharma grade,,  (Read 23129 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pharma grade,,
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 01:43:44 PM »
Nortitropin simplex costs around £140 thats british pounds, thats the cheapest I  can get it for and I believe you only get 36iu for that.  Too expensive to run a decent amount so I stick with rips at the moment

does it come with nice pair of tits?
fallen angel

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 01:45:23 PM »
does it come with nice pair of tits?

LOL if it did I'd be on it!!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
Well, for what it's worth (no pun intended), I know someone who sells 100 i.u.s of Jin for 350 USD.  You know this person and have highly recommended them in the past; however, in fairness, this is not only Chinese stuff, TPROC revoked Genescience Pharma's license for making the stuff.  You could easily use that alone to rationalize much higher prices -- much as I hate to admit it, of course.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 01:50:58 PM »
when u say the word pupils u are already talking about a china gh market, ur target market will be the guys who are not gym rats, who are not slin (lol slin the real estate mogul injecting novos), who are deeper in the game and actually have it in their heads to step onto the olympia stage one day

ask bboy, ask spike, ask big sport, ask nick

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »
True dat. I've never even tried gh though. I need to bad. I just can't justify the damn cost with my current job.
Hell yeah I am with you and T. If i was making six figures like when the economy was good I wouldnt care. I'm not so I cant justify the prices. I respond well to aas only and last I checked, wasnt going pro soon

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »
I would rather spend that money seeing the world, that is just a complete waste unless your stacked out in the first place or you really have a chance of being on the O Stage

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »
I would rather spend that money seeing the world, that is just a complete waste unless your stacked out in the first place or you really have a chance of being on the O Stage

QFT...

unless your competing and making money back in return from it, its a whole lot of money

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »
True dat. I've never even tried gh though. I need to bad. I just can't justify the damn cost with my current job.

My mouth waters just thinking of adding in gh. Ive never tried it either. Price is just so brutal. I long for the day of adding in legit gh. Oh well. Man and thats alot of dough if its weak or bunk.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 02:26:32 PM »
Sorry, a persons word is not good enough to prove it is pharma grade gh

especially someone as maniacal as gh15

it must be proven by other methods

Kulutues

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 02:27:14 PM »
humatrope 72 units - 288 per kit

genotropin 32 units - 140 per kit

seizan 24 units - 100 per kit

Max prices listed as for what I would pay.  I would understand if these prices had to have minimum kit quantities associated with them, but if you are trying to run 20+ iu per day, as I said, it becomes too costly after a certain amount.

I'll say this, if that Humatrope 72 iu could be bought for $250/kit... I know myself and several other bodybuilders, would happily pay $250 for a kit of Pharma Grade.

With you on this except seizen.  Make that 80 per kit.  Gen 120 and $240 for huma.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 02:34:29 PM »
not good enough ,,

more offers,,

this is pharma grade gh ...evin centofini gh,, fella comit crimes over this type of gh ...PHARMA GRADE

gh15 approved

I agree with T Bombs, $3 max...even then I probably would not though. With the cost of Oil rising as much as it is, and bring up the cost of just about everything else with it, not too many people are going to be able to afford $5-6 per IU. It will still be only the "sponsored" athletes being able to afford this stuff.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 02:41:57 PM »
For pharm grade Gh I'd go $4iu. I would go out and get 2 or 3 jobs no problem lol. Looks like I need to find me a schmoe :D  lol jk
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 03:24:43 PM »
only in this cult ,, you try to do a favour only to tackle bunch of balonie,, no wonder wer are not a sport lol ,, unbeliavble,,

just say ...NO we dont want pharma grade gh ,, too much money ,,, as simple as that lol

all i asked to do is put price for what you will pay ,, i cant make them go down ,, this is their decision ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 03:27:19 PM »
only in this cult ,, you try to do a favour only to tackle bunch of balonie,, no wonder wer are not a sport lol ,, unbeliavble,,

just say ...NO we dont want pharma grade gh ,, too much money ,,, as simple as that lol

all i asked to do is put price for what you will pay ,, i cant make them go down ,, this is their decision ,,

gh15 approved
i think we all want pharma grade GH very much so. its just were not willing to spend what the market is currently asking.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2012, 03:28:23 PM »
good answer,, so china it is then ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 03:29:40 PM »
can we expect a link to the website tomorrow?

dustin

« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 03:31:18 PM »
The most I had ever paid was $3.5/iu and it was worth it. It was a fair price but nothing I could afford on a regular basis.

I would be willing to pay more if I didn't have a couple private jets in the hanger with repairs. Maybe after I launch a few of my IPOs that'll make Google and Facebook look bad I will be willing to pay more. Despite being a Getbig billionaire I need to know my limits and not go nuts. ;D

(honestly though, $4/iu would be the very upper limit)

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 03:32:41 PM »
im in contact rite now with pupils in brazil .. all i can assure a lot of them are interested on it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 03:33:27 PM »
shoot if i was ballin id spend whatever it took. as of right now i spend about 80-90% of all my income on hormones.  i wouldnt have a problem doing the same even if it meant spending 100K + per year, so long as i had a roof over my head and food in the fridge.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 03:38:07 PM »
i can tell you this,, in the 90s we were all on pharma grade gh ,, evin? is on pharma grade gh ,, jason is on both ,,

thanktropin is pretty close yes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 03:39:25 PM »
shoot if i was ballin id spend whatever it took. as of right now i spend about 80-90% of all my income on hormones.  i wouldnt have a problem doing the same even if it meant spending 100K + per year, so long as i had a roof over my head and food in the fridge.

More money, more problems. It's not just something black people rap about.

Even when you make more money it always seems the your debts raise in alignment. I lead a simple as fuck life and although I make double the income I did a few years ago I'm still feeling hard pressed for cash.  My rental incomes are as much as I take home each month and the wife's been paying for her own schooling but I still feel like I did when I was living with just a couple of pay cheques to my name. I always used to think grown ups just worked and got to enjoy their pay cheques but as soon as it's deposited into the bank, it's extracted just as quickly even if you avoid debts like me.

That being said, I'm going to go shoot some trenbologna and smoke some nice triple AAA Canadian buds. Not a single unit of GHona in this household but ah well. Maybe when I become a Getbig trillionaire I'll have a separate fridge just for GHona.

L.L

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
when u say the word pupils u are already talking about a china gh market, ur target market will be the guys who are not gym rats, who are not slin (lol slin the real estate mogul injecting novos), who are deeper in the game and actually have it in their heads to step onto the olympia stage one day

ask bboy, ask spike, ask big sport, ask nick

haahaha..look at this bitch talking about gh , bitch you dont even know what gh looks like,,lololo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 03:48:36 PM »
haahaha..look at this bitch talking about gh , bitch you dont even know what gh looks like,,lololo

LOLOL....is is THAT cool to talk about steroids and GH when you don't even work out??

some people are easily excited I guess

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 03:51:13 PM »

actualy he is right,, you are not a bodybuild...you are a drug taker first and formost....you dont compete,, he talk abotu seirous bodybuild...bboy,, skipe...etc

you just dont look like a bodybuild im sorry ,, it make you upset but you dont look like bodybuild,, you look like a fella especialy in the personal picturs of you that i know is you due to tatoos same locations...you look like fella who just hoped on the hormones and stayed on them for as long as he could,, this also fucked his head,, but you are making money from hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 03:54:28 PM »
More money, more problems. It's not just something black people rap about.

Even when you make more money it always seems the your debts raise in alignment. I lead a simple as fuck life and although I make double the income I did a few years ago I'm still feeling hard pressed for cash.  My rental incomes are as much as I take home each month and the wife's been paying for her own schooling but I still feel like I did when I was living with just a couple of pay cheques to my name. I always used to think grown ups just worked and got to enjoy their pay cheques but as soon as it's deposited into the bank, it's extracted just as quickly even if you avoid debts like me.

That being said, I'm going to go shoot some trenbologna and smoke some nice triple AAA Canadian buds. Not a single unit of GHona in this household but ah well. Maybe when I become a Getbig trillionaire I'll have a separate fridge just for GHona.

you have tren and chronic.

i dont.

therefore life is easier for you because of your income.

case closed !!!!!!

;D

i know what you mean though. if i got a 5k in cash this afternoon id be happy for about 5 minutes while deciding what i was going to buy with it, then about 10 minutes later id be like WTF I NEED MORE MONEY !!! cuz i would have thought about buying more than that 5k would afford me and i wouldnt be satisfied without all of my desires being fulfilled.