Author Topic: pharma grade,,  (Read 23095 times)

L.L

Re: pharma grade,,
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 03:55:23 PM »
LOLOL....is is THAT cool to talk about steroids and GH when you don't even work out??

some people are easily excited I guess

lolo...true...his job is to go to forums and like a bitch snith gather info for SNITCHY15..Tinytears APPLY doest even workout , SNITCH15 uses him good , doesnt even respect him but every once in a while give him props so tinytears feels important..poor bastard with no selfsteem

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 03:56:35 PM »
id pay 4-5$ per iu for legit pharma grade GH

gh15 please make it happen
Thunderdome approved

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »
Hahaa i guess its my fold you made this thread GH-15 because i held you to a promise you've made not so long ago.. ;)
I see what you are trying to do here and i apreciate it but the price is 4 to 5 dollars per iu for the most of the guys here...including myself.... :'(

Thanks for putting effort into this promise you made...i will get back to you when i win the lotto!!!... ;)
The original Monster

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2012, 03:57:21 PM »

lolo...true...his job is to go to forums and like a bitch snith gather info for SNITCHY15..Tinytears APPLY doest even workout , SNITCH15 uses him good , doesnt even respect him but every once in a while give him props so tinytears feels important..poor bastard with no selfsteem

wrong again !,, he is more on the psycological side of the elfs ,, i have many elfs,, the ones who are directly about hormones are PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDERS SOME OF THEM STIL COMPETING ON PRO STAGE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2012, 03:57:24 PM »
actualy he is right,, you are not a bodybuild...you are a drug taker first and formost....you dont compete,, he talk abotu seirous bodybuild...bboy,, skipe...etc

you just dont look like a bodybuild im sorry ,, it make you upset but you dont look like bodybuild,, you look like a fella especialy in the personal picturs of you that i know is you due to tatoos same locations...you look like fella who just hoped on the hormones and stayed on them for as long as he could,, this also fucked his head,, but you are making money from hormones

gh15 approved

who gives a fuck if he is right...he has never taken a steroid in his life, and probably doesn't even train....yet he talks like he's involved in the game...it's beyond laughable....he's a fucking wannabe

L.L

« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »
actualy he is right,, you are not a bodybuild...you are a drug taker first and formost....you dont compete,, he talk abotu seirous bodybuild...bboy,, skipe...etc

you just dont look like a bodybuild im sorry ,, it make you upset but you dont look like bodybuild,, you look like a fella especialy in the personal picturs of you that i know is you due to tatoos same locations...you look like fella who just hoped on the hormones and stayed on them for as long as he could,, this also fucked his head,, but you are making money from hormones

gh15 approved

I see what youre doing SNITCHY15,,all thse talk about pharma grade gh is because youre preparing your next SCAM..Snitchy15 within a couple of weeks will be hyping the living fuck of a brand ( like the kigs) that he and the source already have reached a deal...Snitchy15 will get paid if the sells go up..you guys are blind,,Snitch15 is not only a source he hypes for sources and get a share,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2012, 04:00:21 PM »
who gives a fuck if he is right...he has never taken a steroid in his life, and probably doesn't even train....yet he talks like he's involved in the game...it's beyond laughable....he's a fucking wannabe

i nevr took him for hormone knowlegde ,, i took him for his ability to sense liars,, and his ability to analyze a situation and concept to the t ,, he is one of the best elfs when it comes to smell troubles ,, smell actual filt,, and out them ,, he has veyr high percentage ,, he ws teststed for this on quite few boardings and he is very good in hiding his identity ,, which is all the things in what he is responsible for ,, he has big responsibility

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »
gh15, you talk about the lines that human grade GH delivers, we all here pretty much are using generic Chinese... Personally using thanktropin right now, so lets say if add ephedrine into the mix and nail somewhat a diet, while hormones are in the system would one get sorta the same exact lines?

On a side note if your site will have these brands available it will be a great, great thing. You realize that you will be responsible for those products in some point... ?
g2g

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2012, 04:01:43 PM »

I see what youre doing SNITCHY15,,all thse talk about pharma grade gh is because youre preparing your next SCAM..Snitchy15 within a couple of weeks will be hyping the living fuck of a brand ( like the kigs) that he and the source already have reached a deal...Snitchy15 will get paid if the sells go up..you guys are blind,,Snitch15 is not only a source he hypes for sources and get a share,,

prove it,, all words ...

as i said and as 99% of fellas here think ,, you are a liar i can nto remember one posting of you that was not a lie in the last couple weks on getbig.com

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
gh15, you talk about the lines that human grade GH delivers, we all here pretty much are using generic Chinese... Personally using thanktropin right now, so lets say if add ephedrine into the mix and nail somewhat a diet, while hormones are in the system would one get sorta the same exact lines?

On a side note if your site will have these brands available it will be a great, great thing. You realize that you will be responsible for those products in some point... ?

i have no responsibility if someone go scam ,, i created a huge branch ,, i have million emails a month ,, i have peopel beg in my door to help them i cant do all ,, i can help ,, its your responsibility to make sure it dont go scam ,, i do know that pharma grade is pharma grade,, period

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2012, 04:05:54 PM »
i can tell you this,, in the 90s we were all on pharma grade gh ,, evin? is on pharma grade gh ,, jason is on both ,,

thanktropin is pretty close yes

gh15 approved

will your sources ship the thank to Canada?
b

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
i have no responsibility if someone go scam ,, i created a huge branch ,, i have million emails a month ,, i have peopel beg in my door to help them i cant do all ,, i can help ,, its your responsibility to make sure it dont go scam ,, i do know that pharma grade is pharma grade,, period

gh15 approved

then how you will manage this (if it happens) since it's going to be on your website...

Just a thought for you to think... information will be top notch according to you and approved by you, so must be the sources listed, don't you think it's an extra headache?
g2g

Ch3micalGnetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2012, 04:06:19 PM »
no more than 5 dollaros per UI....

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2012, 04:09:37 PM »
it sounds like baloney to me... seriously if there would be sources with human grade gh they would advertise them selves why would they need to be listed on your page? Unless you will be the one who will be involved in the supplying, operations, etc. etc. and what you are doing right now is trying to see if it's worth it to start ;) hmmm..........
g2g

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
right now there is no hormone boarding yet...this is recent request,, this is the problem ,, i only wanted webpage website..but they all preparing an enterprize,, the gh15 is huge huge machine way more than one fella now day ,, im dependent on others,, and they are global fellas,, i have fellss every country in the wolrd atleast one that work for me in many countries of the world ,, i even have elf in ICELAND! lol i swear

its big machine,, not all of them memebrs of getbig.com ,, some of them are profesional bodybuild,, all of them learnd from me along the years,, quite few of them immitate me to the t which i dont know how they do it but few of them are crazy ,, i myself did nto believe it would get to this level

the thing is that now! they say we go for hormoen boarding...and since i cant do the designing and al the computer working ...its on technical team ,, i first want to bring the webpage up then go from there,,

im sure canada wil be happy in the end lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2012, 04:12:08 PM »
then how you will manage this (if it happens) since it's going to be on your website...

Just a thought for you to think... information will be top notch according to you and approved by you, so must be the sources listed, don't you think it's an extra headache?

lol huh? we hired fellas ,, moderaor,, and administrator we have 4 administrators already 4! i am only information provider,, everything done in a perfect law obiding ,, all is thoguht and worked for long long time,, i told you its machine!

dont you see i on internet 24 7 lol dont be dumb fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »
lol huh? we hired fellas ,, moderaor,, and administrator we have 4 administrators already 4! i am only information provider,, everything done in a perfect law obiding ,, all is thoguht and worked for long long time,, i told you its machine!

gh15 approved

do it.
g2g

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2012, 04:16:48 PM »
it sounds like baloney to me... seriously if there would be sources with human grade gh they would advertise them selves why would they need to be listed on your page? Unless you will be the one who will be involved in the supplying, operations, etc. etc. and what you are doing right now is trying to see if it's worth it to start ;) hmmm..........

they already do it ,, flora and sandra does,, south american sources do ,, many top chefs can hook you up if you are in nto a wanna be but in in ,, there is diff level and stages of in ,, most of the wanna be on this site are not in in they are low levels ,,when i say someoen name in praise...like moderate overload....this is what i mean when i talk  abotu the big names,, many others but just they dotn talk ,, i have few elfs who are big mouth ,, most of them are very quiet they work behin dthe scences reports every day in the end of day and sleepy time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2012, 04:21:27 PM »

I'm not picking any sides or anything, but your trolling of apply, growth noob, gh15 and everyone else is really weak.

You have a great physique and yes, you called out the bunk Kigs. But you know what? It was a bait and switch. When the Kigs were good it was like water flowing like win. You can't call anyone out because a company went shady and pulled a bait and switch. Now if gh15 approved Kigs and they were shit to begin with, then I would join your camp, call him out and chase him to the end of time but that's simply not the case. As always, he's made his case and it is a noble one without vested interests, unless you call protecting the community a vested interest.

If gh15 even DID have an agenda, all of the people fulfilling his master plan are happier than pigs in shit. If he pushes me towards a source that provides beautiful trenbologna that shreds me up and makes me sweat buckets at night - then I can do nothing but thank him. If he suggests to me that I use a certain type of GHona and I start mutating, all I can do is thank him. He's personally saved me THOUSANDS of dollaroos by alerting me on the scams of the bodybuilding industry. So if anything I'm still indebted to him and if he "ripped me off" or scammed me, it would be nothing in comparison that the collective bodybuilding industry hasn't already done.

So, I suggest you just give it up because you've already lost all credibility. If you continue calling people out and trying to slander them, it just makes you look worse and worse each time. Pick and choose your battles and don't show all your cards at once. Because everyone else at the table has lost respect for you and knows your next move. All you're doing is making yourself look worse. And I don't say this as a flame. I wish you never lied about being natural in the pictures you posted and just carried on as you did before. Leave it to the lower tier posters of Getbig to rip each other apart. You were a good contributor to the site and now when I see your posts I skip over them. In the past I hung off every word. Don't take this steeze too seriously, brother. I'm going to chop up an extra nug for you and toss it in the bong, kay? 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: February 29, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »

gh15 approved
Yes, well over 100 posts today and yesterday, and the day before.......and no sign of slowing down. Good to see you admit more than one person is behind the account....baby steps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

L.L

« Reply #70 on: February 29, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
SNITCHY15 is the one with a hidden agenda...he calls people what he really is , the biggest drug dealer ever on getbig,,,have u noticed how he hypes certain products every 2-3 months is something new...I warned you about the kigs some of u didnt listen..I warn you now again, later on do not say i didnt,,,

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #71 on: February 29, 2012, 04:28:01 PM »
I'm not picking any sides or anything, but your trolling of apply, growth noob, gh15 and everyone else is really weak.

You have a great physique and yes, you called out the bunk Kigs. But you know what? It was a bait and switch. When the Kigs were good it was like water flowing like win. You can't call anyone out because a company went shady and pulled a bait and switch. Now if gh15 approved Kigs and they were shit to begin with, then I would join your camp, call him out and chase him to the end of time but that's simply not the case. As always, he's made his case and it is a noble one without vested interests, unless you call protecting the community a vested interest.

If gh15 even DID have an agenda, all of the people fulfilling his master plan are happier than pigs in shit. If he pushes me towards a source that provides beautiful trenbologna that shreds me up and makes me sweat buckets at night - then I can do nothing but thank him. If he suggests to me that I use a certain type of GHona and I start mutating, all I can do is thank him. He's personally saved me THOUSANDS of dollaroos by alerting me on the scams of the bodybuilding industry. So if anything I'm still indebted to him and if he "ripped me off" or scammed me, it would be nothing in comparison that the collective bodybuilding industry hasn't already done.

So, I suggest you just give it up because you've already lost all credibility. If you continue calling people out and trying to slander them, it just makes you look worse and worse each time. Pick and choose your battles and don't show all your cards at once. Because everyone else at the table has lost respect for you and knows your next move. All you're doing is making yourself look worse. And I don't say this as a flame. I wish you never lied about being natural in the pictures you posted and just carried on as you did before. Leave it to the lower tier posters of Getbig to rip each other apart. You were a good contributor to the site and now when I see your posts I skip over them. In the past I hung off every word. Don't take this steeze too seriously, brother. I'm going to chop up an extra nug for you and toss it in the bong, kay? 8)

well technically you did pick a side here, lol.

when you say "i'm neutral on this subject" and then proceed to write 300 words talking shit about slinpimp that kind of cancels out the first sentence hahaha

L.L

« Reply #72 on: February 29, 2012, 04:29:25 PM »

youre obviously high on drugs and an follower ELF but youre also entittled to your opinion....i lost credibilty about what??? he hasnt prove any of his claims towards me....i was actually goona  have a decent talk with you on this post but like an ELF that youre it would be a waste of time...SNITCH15 owns your mind as well....

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »
Slin, while you might be right or wrong, but let me tell you something... after I have red the bible - yes all posts back from 2006 all of them - I'm now looking best the best I have ever did...

I'm using top sources, human grade and they work... The other day I came back home right after the gym and took my shirt off and there was a big smile on my face I felt like 5yo who just got that toy that he wanted for so long, I thought finally I'm doing something right, I literally had that urge to jump on a computer and create a thread like for the god to bless gh15...

g2g

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #74 on: February 29, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »
even the supllier pay more for it lol ,, its pharma grad stright from pharm ,, they wont go for it

gh15 approved

Back in the ninties we payed 4500kr/ about 600 dollars for 36 iu genotropin...please arrange good gh supplies to sweden...i know tons of people in need that will buy if they can order domestic...tons...ask me for help if you need it.
MIRAGETROPIN