Author Topic: pharma grade,,  (Read 23049 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: pharma grade,,
« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »
only in america people will pay top dollar for pharma grade gh I call this corruption, when you can buy in other countries way to cheaper for the same product

It's the same situation in any 1st world country. In many European countries, the rules are even more fucked up. I would love to see all the pharm grade gh floating around France.

L.L

« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2012, 08:24:55 PM »
you are so out of it ,, that you dotn egt what i jsut said!,, you are small! you have no muscular size to you  i said SMALL VERSION lol and tito coudnt nail nothing himself
fitness lol

can you even win local competitioin in americana?

gh15 approved

of ocurse i did,,twice...i expect to be in one of your promo vids ,pleaseee

signing off for tonight...let me know  when u gonna show up to my house so i' can cook u some italian..come hungry

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #127 on: February 29, 2012, 08:29:47 PM »
only in america people will pay top dollar for pharma grade gh I call this corruption, when you can buy in other countries way to cheaper for the same product

serious question for anyone who can answer- What's the best place for a bodybuilder to mutate? Drug wise? Lots of access to pharm grade GH and stuff for cheap?
l

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: February 29, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »
It's the same situation in any 1st world country. In many European countries, the rules are even more fucked up. I would love to see all the pharm grade gh floating around France.

dont know about frace, you have to visit russia you get all you need lol

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: February 29, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »
dont know about frace, you have to visit russia you get all you need lol

Hmm but what kind of Pharm grade is available there?

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: February 29, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
Hmm but what kind of Pharm grade is available there?
you can get saizen or russian samotropin

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2012, 08:38:53 PM »
you can get saizen or russian samotropin

Wow, but somehow i don't believe it's so cheap and easy to get. Wouldn't more of these sources be exporting it if that's true.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
over there there they dont go with prescription thay just go to pharmacy and buy it

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2012, 08:44:05 PM »
OWNED. finally admits what so many know already: gh15 started as ajoke between friends that didn't stay friends.

and, truly, chaos would wreck u in the real world. he'd make you his bitch and you'd be as big of a gimp as g101 and csnutsack.  :-*

block ,dp, ed and alex started it , im sure they got nasser to post on it , looks like they locked alex and nasser out of it though

gh15 is done for, what a laughing stock
TEAM Nasser

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:31 PM »
\\
no one is gonna do shit ..it takes some balls to say shit to my face in real life than on a forum..do you think a pussy lile APPLY is gonna confront me on the streets?/ lol...wait ..lololololololololol

no of course not but some idiot will take the most cowardly and pathetic avenue and get police involved or stalk someone on facebook and harass someone's friends about it. i've seen that shit happen countless times on the internet, a lot of very deranged weirdos in this world and on the internet they get to act out their impulses because no one can punch them through a computer screen haha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2012, 08:49:21 PM »
no of course not but some idiot will take the most cowardly and pathetic avenue and get police involved or stalk someone on facebook and harass someone's friends about it. i've seen that shit happen countless times on the internet, a lot of very deranged weirdos in this world and on the internet they get to act out their impulses because no one can punch them through a computer screen haha
Just imagine if they could......threre`d be a lot of bloody noses on this site!  ;D

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2012, 08:51:06 PM »
any grown man who has a facebook i dont feel bad if he is stalked,,,i mean we are talking grown ass men who have a site, and have friends, and play farm games, and put their pictures, and type their "status" of the day,,,LOLOL,,,im sure i offended alot but i dont care,,,grown ass man who uses facebook should check between his legs then go find a psych.  facebook is for high school kids, that is why it was invented.  LOL at old people catching on and trying to act "hip" with  social media,,,generation nothingless describes society today 100%,,,now flame on facebook lovers and tell me how cool it is and how your the facebook pimp

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2012, 10:42:05 PM »
I do now..!!! ;D

bushy eyebrows-high testosterone levels= makes women's knees weak. Keep them thick....don't be a fucking pansy and you might land yourself a white girl. Thank me later
l

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2012, 10:42:30 PM »
any grown man who has a facebook i dont feel bad if he is stalked,,,i mean we are talking grown ass men who have a site, and have friends, and play farm games, and put their pictures, and type their "status" of the day,,,LOLOL,,,im sure i offended alot but i dont care,,,grown ass man who uses facebook should check between his legs then go find a psych.  facebook is for high school kids, that is why it was invented.  LOL at old people catching on and trying to act "hip" with  social media,,,generation nothingless describes society today 100%,,,now flame on facebook lovers and tell me how cool it is and how your the facebook pimp

lol, 100% agree.

And to answer an earlier question.

That place is most definitely not, Australia :'(
i trust me

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2012, 10:43:24 PM »

I agree- facebook is a joke lol. Nothing like seing a bunch of grown ass housewives saying "i love my life" 50 times a day lol
l

dustin

« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2012, 03:44:41 AM »
Slin really looks to be crumbling now. I pointed out how ludicrous his emotional expenditure is for something where there's no gain on his investment and he barks at me like a frightened animal lol

It's ironic and predictable when people say shit like this doesn't matter to them but they commit to it like a miserable married couple that stay together for the best interest of their children. The real sad thing is that there's no altruistic reason for coming back again and again. He's doing it for reasons that escape me. This is demonstrative of someone with a limited and simple mind. I'm no brilliant scholar but even a stoner like me can see this at first glance.

Hey, I love scrapping it out and flaming back and fourth. But how does anyone find the time or energy to keep coming back beyond a few pages of flaming back and fourth? Then to try passing out off like it didn't phase you lol

Come on. That's too easy. Now I'm ripping into you just a little but it's taking no effort because all I'm doing is commentating on what I've picked up over last few days. You're carrying this with you outside in the real world so these subtle quips will be all I dish out. I sincerely hope you're not melting down as bad add I think you are because I did enjoy your posts up until now. If someone on the Thunderdome is this vulnerable it's expected that we pounce, so I hope you don't take this too personally. Just have a bit of humility and have fun on the boards.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2012, 03:49:09 AM »
tell here how much you would be will to pay for pharma grade gh

humatrope 72 units

genotropin 32 units

seizan 24 units

i want to hear what pupls around the world would put on it ,,

put here the price you will be willing to pay for the types of gh i said

gh15 approved

Last time i checked (south europe):

humatrope 100 units - 500€ (or more)

seizan 32 units pen - 200€

riptropin 100 iu - 350€

give or take.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2012, 04:35:52 AM »
Slin really looks to be crumbling now. I pointed out how ludicrous his emotional expenditure is for something where there's no gain on his investment and he barks at me like a frightened animal lol

It's ironic and predictable when people say shit like this doesn't matter to them but they commit to it like a miserable married couple that stay together for the best interest of their children. The real sad thing is that there's no altruistic reason for coming back again and again. He's doing it for reasons that escape me. This is demonstrative of someone with a limited and simple mind. I'm no brilliant scholar but even a stoner like me can see this at first glance.

Hey, I love scrapping it out and flaming back and fourth. But how does anyone find the time or energy to keep coming back beyond a few pages of flaming back and fourth? Then to try passing out off like it didn't phase you lol

Come on. That's too easy. Now I'm ripping into you just a little but it's taking no effort because all I'm doing is commentating on what I've picked up over last few days. You're carrying this with you outside in the real world so these subtle quips will be all I dish out. I sincerely hope you're not melting down as bad add I think you are because I did enjoy your posts up until now. If someone on the Thunderdome is this vulnerable it's expected that we pounce, so I hope you don't take this too personally. Just have a bit of humility and have fun on the boards.

you should write full time Dustin

i would wait and see how the gh15 thing pans out before kissing his ass so hard

you will be suprised how thispans out
T

undertaker90

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2012, 04:49:04 AM »
friend ,, this is nto americana ,, gh15 is global...there is no thinking in americana terms ,, the fellas are all around the world,, prescription mean .. you get it prescribed thus pass through cutoms,,goverment autorized

gh15 approved

If this is the case..

tell here how much you would be will to pay for pharma grade gh

humatrope 72 units - up to 5 dollar per IU when buying more then 400+ iu 5.5 under maybi all the way up to 6 dollar if i get it prescribed..
genotropin 32 units - up to 5 dollar per IU when buying more then 400+ iu 5.5 under
seizan 24 units       - Between 4-5 IU not sure, if i can get huma or geno i rather buy that, offcourse this is what i would pay if its 100% sure that it pass the custum.  I also think many people will be willing to pay even a little more, as i know many paying up to 7-8 dollar for the huma here in norway..

L.L

« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2012, 04:54:21 AM »

uh??????

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2012, 04:56:07 AM »

looks like dustin had one of his marihuana muffins.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2012, 05:03:39 AM »
GH15 = Heisenberg.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2012, 08:59:50 AM »

I already commented on this. I didn't use three paragraphs and put it so eloquently. He loves the attention. Between three diff threads it's almost 60pages

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
would you guys pay 300-350$ for a kit of genotropin?  32iu

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »
would you guys pay 300-350$ for a kit of genotropin?  32iu
Fuck no