Author Topic: hopefully gh15 can chime in, currently 18 y/o - want to go for pro -  (Read 4464 times)

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
I'm Canadian where competition is a little less steep although the $$$ involved fro the drugs is a bit more. Anyway I've been training naturally for 2 years and probably about 4 months into my training I realized that I'm going to do everything I can in order to become an IFBB pro. Before giving me the genetic spiel, I just want to say- I don't care. I have a VERY good understanding of steroids and their profiles and I would be knowing what I'm doing and how to stay safe...the question now for me is just when. When to go on and a little of the different approaches.  I've read the bible. Do I do bodybuilder for poor people or do where you start growth and tren immediately? I've seen from bible postings that if you start growth/slin too early you don't have a good base just blown up muscles (steve kucklo mode) Do I do BigA from professional muscle's approach, only adding things as they stop working and starting with test + deca + orals (4 weeks on/4 weeks off for these? I wont become competitive until 2016 or so.

I have $5000 saved up currently.

obviously my physique sucks right now compared to most of you guys...2 years haven't used drugs yet because I wan't to blow up properly from having a solid base... 5'11" 187lbs right now IDK bodyfat, was planning to keep gaining weight until february 2013, cutting down naturally and then going on.

I run a bodybuilding forum elsewhere and have posted on bb.com, with my face in pics on both under a different username so if you know who i am by some miracle please don't say it kiss kiss

I had originally posted this in the steroids/hardcore section and while I appreciate the responses I got there, I know this section gets a lot more views and I know gh1 frequents this section a lot more so I'm hoping to get his input on the topic as well.

Thanks guys.

note: while I appreciate the concern some may have for me pursuing something that may be a pipe dream which I give up a little too much for, it's what I want to do and I'm sure of it. I'm still in school and I'm not going to drop out and I'm going to make sure that I have a good job and am able to work.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: hopefully gh15 can chime in, currently 18 y/o - want to go for pro -
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:03:07 PM »
Cue requests to remove the towel...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 11:09:05 PM »
here is what you need,, i didnt read what you asked but i will tell you here exactly what you need to stand on national stage...you wll look like antonino from yoru country over there if you haev in blood

trenbolona ace

primobolana and or equipona ,, i prefeer for our type of physiqe primobolana

phnyl propioneta

human growth hormones

masterona

and then when lean  enough you add insulina for mutation ,, later on when dieting you stay on anadrol and know how to incorperate the insulina once again

insulina dosage will determine the quality of the physiqe...the more insulina you will use the more balonie your physiqe wil be

for doses refer to bible or to new webpage coming to teatre near you very soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 11:17:07 PM »
here is what you need,, i didnt read what you asked but i will tell you here exactly what you need to stand on national stage...you wll look like antonino from yoru country over there if you haev in blood

trenbolona ace

primobolana and or equipona ,, i prefeer for our type of physiqe primobolana

phnyl propioneta

human growth hormones

masterona

and then when lean  enough you add insulina for mutation ,, later on when dieting you stay on anadrol and know how to incorperate the insulina once again

insulina dosage will determine the quality of the physiqe...the more insulina you will use the more balonie your physiqe wil be

for doses refer to bible or to new webpage coming to teatre near you very soon

gh15 approved

thanks. when to start? in a year? or now?

Figo

• Getbig V
Why not find an ex competitor in your area that's been there and done that

You have the drive, some knowledge, cash

Get someone to give you guide-lines, see if its worth it, tell you like it is first

Internet board consultations and msgs is a very different prospect

Guys like cutler, ray, priest, etc all started somewhere like that

First a realistic assessment, to see if its worth it or not, then actual collaboration

I don't know where you are nor who's there, but canada has no shortage of top bbers

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
thanks. when to start? in a year? or now?
now

let the freakshow commence

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
now

let the freakshow commence

Aren't you supposedly against drugs?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Why not find an ex competitor in your area that's been there and done that

You have the drive, some knowledge, cash

Get someone to give you guide-lines, see if its worth it, tell you like it is first

Internet board consultations and msgs is a very different prospect

Guys like cutler, ray, priest, etc all started somewhere like that

First a realistic assessment, to see if its worth it or not, then actual collaboration

I don't know where you are nor who's there, but canada has no shortage of top bbers

..^^ THIS

But dont tell them you got  5000 dollars saved up.... :-\ :)
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
The kid in the pic looks ready to take boatloads and beat Heath on stage any day now.
::)

He should try training,eating,and building more of a foundation firstly.

500mgs. test weekly,50 mgs. tren eod.

Just my 2 + 1/2 pesos.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Yeah i know what you mean but you know he gonna do it anyway ...because he started this thread already on the steriodsboard and my guess is they said the same as you did....but thats just not what he wants to hear.... ;)
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 05:26:43 AM »
Should always make things progressive,just like you do in the gym,but I hear what you`re saying.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 05:28:09 AM »
You need to be somewhat there before roiding up...more base needed... how is training going? you add good strenght in the 8-15 rep area? no need for drugs before maxing out what you have...just like before higher doses you try lower dosages. No need to rush things, enjoy the moment as well
MIRAGETROPIN

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 05:45:07 AM »
Epic bathroom mildew

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 06:07:58 AM »
For you, I would go with a combination of what Wes and gh15 said (is that even possible??? lol)

Start with what Wes said.  Add some foundation and use some of the basics to do it.  Then, when you get into competing and advancing, gh15's advice is what will take you to the National stage.  I still think you have more that you can add on as a natural base though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 06:10:26 AM »
For you, I would go with a combination of what Wes and gh15 said (is that even possible??? lol)
:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 06:23:11 AM »
Dump training crossfit or p90x or whatever it is you are doing and actually do some lifts that would encourage growth.....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 07:30:26 AM »
..^^ THIS

But dont tell them you got  5000 dollars saved up.... :-\ :)
lol

Yeah, don't let them know you got cash - dealing with bbing gurus 101

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 02:02:45 PM »
The kid in the pic looks ready to take boatloads and beat Heath on stage any day now.
::)

He should try training,eating,and building more of a foundation firstly.

500mgs. test weekly,50 mgs. tren eod.

Just my 2 + 1/2 pesos.

Yeah I'm going to build more of a foundation, then. The question was whether or not I had the foundation ready. Thanks

Yeah i know what you mean but you know he gonna do it anyway ...because he started this thread already on the steriodsboard and my guess is they said the same as you did....but thats just not what he wants to hear.... ;)
Actually, for the most part the steroid board told me to hop on right now and I wasn't sure of whether or not that was the right decision. Please don't make any assumptions. I'm going about this in a very methodical manner considering all my options and doing what I think turns out to the best.

You need to be somewhat there before roiding up...more base needed... how is training going? you add good strenght in the 8-15 rep area? no need for drugs before maxing out what you have...just like before higher doses you try lower dosages. No need to rush things, enjoy the moment as well
Yeah training is good right now. Using big compound movements.
Epic bathroom mildew
I don't know what you are referring too but it could just be the camera quality. I like to have a clean bathoom lol.

Start with what Wes said.  Add some foundation and use some of the basics to do it.  Then, when you get into competing and advancing, gh15's advice is what will take you to the National stage.  I still think you have more that you can add on as a natural base though.
Yeah I think I am going to do that

Dump training crossfit or p90x or whatever it is you are doing and actually do some lifts that would encourage growth.....
I'm not doing either of these. I'm sorry my progress isn't outstanding.