Author Topic: What's your ANAL story?  (Read 16845 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
What's your ANAL story?
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:16:24 AM »
What was it like giving anal to a chick, or a man in prison.  Would prefer hetero stories.  Also, lube or spit?  Was it painful for her?  How long did it take to convince her, did she enjoy it?

What's your ANAL story?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: What's your ANAL story?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:21:21 AM »
i always always anal my girls.
i try to avoid lube unless its absolutely necessary.
who cares if its painful for her its all attention whoring, they can take it, its just the first seconds, tell her to stop whining she'll reply "ok...*puppy look* but slow"
i don't convince them, i do it to them as its normal to me its normal to them. They ALL end up enjoying it either by the pleasure itself or the feeling of being humiliated with a cock in the ass. Try pissing in that hole after  ;)

Boundary Breaker

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:14:55 AM »
who cares if its painful for her its all attention whoring, they can take it, its just the first seconds, tell her to stop whining she'll reply "ok...*puppy look* but slow"
i don't convince them, i do it to them as its normal to me its normal to them. They ALL end up enjoying it either by the pleasure itself or the feeling of being humiliated with a cock in the ass. Try pissing in that hole after  ;)

Your future father in law will be proud.  ;D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 01:16:09 AM »

you're a poet Voland
North of Italy

chess315

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 01:29:09 AM »
I hate to say this i think i have done a good 40 50 girls anal well let my count elianna,micki,britanny,nicole,nicole.ashley,leticia,rayne,tiffany,katie,lilbit,llana,joe,rachel,lana,kaytlen fuck its hard to just member out of the blue some of them im not sure i even now there name anymore :/  ILL think some more later sometime just doing house chores all the sudden I member some girl i banged in the ass out of the blue and think how did i forget that that was so fun :)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 01:41:20 AM »
I hate to say this i think i have done a good 40 50 girls anal well let my count elianna,micki,britanny,nicole,nicole.ashley,leticia,rayne,tiffany,katie,lilbit,llana,joe,rachel,lana,kaytlen fuck its hard to just member out of the blue some of them im not sure i even now there name anymore :/  ILL think some more later sometime just doing house chores all the sudden I member some girl i banged in the ass out of the blue and think how did i forget that that was so fun :)

any of them ever against it, then become a fan of it?  lure them into the dark side and enjoy it?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 01:43:38 AM »
Tania, Norwegian, 32, Sept 2008. There's been a few others but her I remember vividly.

She was crazy off course, just needed to be certified. It may have happened by now. Met her at a bus stop outside the airport in Bergen. As there was no taxis, I decided to bus it. She was also there and helped me find the right one. Happened to be the one she took as well.

So 3 hours later, we were in my hotel room, naked, when she turned around in and said 'Once it's comfortably in there, I want to be anally raped'. It was my first time I got an A2M too. I've never, ever smashed anything so hard in my life. At one point she was saying, and I swear this on my life 'Awww, can't you go harder'. Ladies and gentlemen, Rocco never fucked a girl this hard in any hole. That's when I put my hands around her neck and choked her whilst doing at least 3 good pumps a second in her ass. She was pleased. She loved anal.

Aaah, the good old days

chess315

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 01:56:27 AM »
any of them ever against it, then become a fan of it?  lure them into the dark side and enjoy it?
some against some careless you have to realise even if they are not against it any rational girl is going to act like they are lol no decent woman admits it. MAny think it may hurt and be scared but deep down most women have a urge to be forced and took roughly almost raped by a man. So its not that really difficult to pull off also some girls are just made to take it the ass better then others lol A lot of guys don't understand what a woman says and wants is not the same lol for the most part woman like a guy to take charge and run the show and to almost be at there mercy. Thats why you have guys on here cant get women blah blah you have to look at women like I know your secret you lil slut your not going to fool me you want just as bad as i want you. Until you do that its almost like they don't give in because there trying to uphold some image or something. Im not good looking in the least lol

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 01:59:37 AM »
Tania, Norwegian, 32, Sept 2008. There's been a few others but her I remember vividly.

She was crazy off course, just needed to be certified. It may have happened by now. Met her at a bus stop outside the airport in Bergen. As there was no taxis, I decided to bus it. She was also there and helped me find the right one. Happened to be the one she took as well.

So 3 hours later, we were in my hotel room, naked, when she turned around in and said 'Once it's comfortably in there, I want to be anally raped'. It was my first time I got an A2M too. I've never, ever smashed anything so hard in my life. At one point she was saying, and I swear this on my life 'Awww, can't you go harder'. Ladies and gentlemen, Rocco never fucked a girl this hard in any hole. That's when I put my hands around her neck and choked her whilst doing at least 3 good pumps a second in her ass. She was pleased. She loved anal.

Aaah, the good old days

she seems to be perfect wife material  ;)
North of Italy

chess315

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 02:00:48 AM »
its almost not fun if the girl wants in the ass lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 02:22:03 AM »
When I was 15 I jumped on a train with a few pals and we were tanked.

We got off at a random station about 10 miles away, and met up with some pretty useless looking 14 year old bitches. After a bit of slurred small talk we all agreed to go to the grass verge, outside the carpark and 'chill'. I started banging  this girl (didn't even bother taking my jeans off lol and I said "hey have you aver done it doggy style?" so she started crying and walked over to her friends. (after quickly wanking myself off and wiping it on the grass hahaah I went over to my pals and they were like - "Bro you are messed up man, why did you try and have bumsex with her lol"

I was like wtf - I asked her for doggy haha - turns out she was a virgin (you would hope so for 14yo lol) and had never even let a guy touch her boobs, she went to school the next day and told her teacher that some guy had tried to rape her in the bum hahahahahahahahaahhaa

Oh brother it was a classic evening though

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 02:24:07 AM »
When I was 15 I jumped on a train with a few pals and we

we?
North of Italy

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 02:27:41 AM »
some against some careless you have to realise even if they are not against it any rational girl is going to act like they are lol no decent woman admits it. MAny think it may hurt and be scared but deep down most women have a urge to be forced and took roughly almost raped by a man. So its not that really difficult to pull of also some girls are just made to take it the ass better then others lol A lot of guys don't understand what a woman says and wants is not the same lol for the most part woman like a guy to take charge and run the show and to almost be at there mercy. That why you have guys on here cant get women blah blah you have to look at women like I know your secret you lil slut your not going to fool me you want just as bad as i want you. Until you do that its almost like they don't give in because there trying to uphold some image or something. Im not good looking in the least lol

That was the gospel truth, well said. Chess spreading some knowledge, great post.
sept 10th APF

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 02:41:16 AM »
When I was 15 I jumped on a train with a few pals and we were tanked.

We got off at a random station about 10 miles away, and met up with some pretty useless looking 14 year old bitches. After a bit of slurred small talk we all agreed to go to the grass verge, outside the carpark and 'chill'. I started banging  this girl (didn't even bother taking my jeans off lol and I said "hey have you aver done it doggy style?" so she started crying and walked over to her friends. (after quickly wanking myself off and wiping it on the grass hahaah I went over to my pals and they were like - "Dan you are messed up man, why did you try and have bumsex with her lol"

I was like wtf - I asked her for doggy haha - turns out she was a virgin (you would hope so for 14yo lol) and had never even let a guy touch her boobs, she went to school the next day and told her teacher that some guy named dan had tried to rape her in the bum hahahahahahahahaahhaa

Oh brother it was a classic evening though

14 years old
no anal
"WE"

FAIL

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 02:43:08 AM »
14 years old
no anal
"WE"

FAIL

14" arms (inc. sweater)
no money
"CVNT"

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 02:46:35 AM »
its almost not fun if the girl wants in the ass lol

true, as is most things, the chase and anticipation sometimes is half the pleasure or more.  this chick I'm seeing had done anal, she said she didn't like it cuz she felt like she was taking a diarrhea dump lol.  but then again, she hated cum in her mouth, I tried that with her and she took it very well, my cum tasted fine, tren, masteron, test prob and andro cum, go figure.  

she says she'll let me bang her anal because she loves me...lol...regardless, very much looking forward to this anal experience, this will be my first

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 02:56:15 AM »
I once screwed an asian chick in the ass and when i took it out, there was a rice on it
tank u jesus

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 03:21:47 AM »
i fucked a thai gerl in the ass once since she insisted on "trying it"

no shit on my cock which was good

felt disgusting would not do again

i've declined several anal propostitions since from different women

it's unnatural and doesnt feel right

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 03:25:22 AM »

i've declined several anal propostitions since from different women

it's unnatural and doesnt feel right

Get them to lube the strapon first

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 03:27:26 AM »

ouch!  ;D
North of Italy

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 03:28:48 AM »
pretty sick twisting i admit i chuckled a bit rthere

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 03:45:31 AM »
I've done anal but I can take it or leave it. Been lucky enough to have some tight pussy to screw for the most part only two loose bitches I can think of.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 03:47:19 AM »
I've done anal but I can take it or leave it. Been lucky enough to have some tight pussy to screw for the most part only two loose bitches I can think of.

Stop fvcking your little sisters

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 03:51:58 AM »
Stop fvcking your little sisters
Shorter women have been my preference generally which helps in the tightness department I think. Last 6 footer I did you could have driven a truck into that thing I swear.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 03:54:11 AM »
Shorter women have been my preference generally which helps in the tightness department I think. Last 6 footer I did you could have driven a truck into that thing I swear.

Could be true,

One thing I notice about taller girls is they're much harder to strangle