Author Topic: Clone Wars - Darth Maul  (Read 7184 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Clone Wars - Darth Maul
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
1  lightsabers cauterize.

2 maul isn't human, and humans can live with half a body.  how about an alien with access to advanced technology?

3 the question should have been, how in the hell slow poke obi beat him, since maul made all the moves?

You missed the point on how Obi beat maul.  The premis of the Phantom Menace was the Fear and Anger they felt in Anakin and the fear of allowing him to be a Jedi.   they knew Obi wasn't ready.
Obi defeated Maul after QUi was killed using his Anger and hate to drive him.  It shows you how hate can drive you up but it is a slippery slope.
That is why Obi later on goes into hiding. he was imbalanced.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
That video doesnt show the kill, I will need to see that.

1. Yes they do.

2.   That assumes a lot. He may not be human but his species is very similar. I understand the advanced medical technology, but as I recall Obi slicex him in half about the waist. I am convincex that would sever the spin and cause certain death couplex with the fall.

3.  One lucky move. Obi won was truly outmatched.

Right on all counts.  Maul DIED when Kenobi sliced him in half.  Cauterized wound or no, being severed at the waist = quick death.  Falling out of control for presumably kilometers = SPLAT quick death.

What's next?  Will Mace Windu come back in the live SW TV show? :roll:  

Star Wars secondary materials have a fetish for bringing back dead people.  In the shit set after the movies, Palpatine comes back at least a couple of times in new clone bodies.  In those Force Unleashed games, you've got Gary Stu Starkiller coming back in clone bodies.  Even fucking Boba Fett, swallowed by a sarlacc in "Jedi," apparently blasted his way out and went on to live another 60 years or so  ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 03:03:19 PM »
Right on all counts.  Maul DIED when Kenobi sliced him in half.  Cauterized wound or no, being severed at the waist = quick death.  Falling out of control for presumably kilometers = SPLAT quick death.

What's next?  Will Mace Windu come back in the live SW TV show? :roll:  

Star Wars secondary materials have a fetish for bringing back dead people.  In the shit set after the movies, Palpatine comes back at least a couple of times in new clone bodies.  In those Force Unleashed games, you've got Gary Stu Starkiller coming back in clone bodies.  Even fucking Boba Fett, swallowed by a sarlacc in "Jedi," apparently blasted his way out and went on to live another 60 years or so  ???

Worse yet in SW 1 Yoda states about the Sith, Always 2, never more never less always an apprentice and a master.  Yet in Clone Wars Cartoon, there is Asaaj, Doku, Palpatine, Savage and a dozen other Siths.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 07:17:11 PM »
Worse yet in SW 1 Yoda states about the Sith, Always 2, never more never less always an apprentice and a master.  Yet in Clone Wars Cartoon, there is Asaaj, Doku, Palpatine, Savage and a dozen other Siths.

Yeah that shit always confused me too. Also when Emperor and Dooku were recruiting Anakin, if Dooku would have lived that would make 3 after Anakin joined up.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »
I am Darth Nihilus.

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 04:36:06 AM »
Yeah that shit always confused me too. Also when Emperor and Dooku were recruiting Anakin, if Dooku would have lived that would make 3 after Anakin joined up.

I think Palpatine knew he was gonna get rid of Count Dooku one way or another and replace him with Anakin. When the timing was right and Anakin defeated Dooku, you can see the look and hear in the voice of Palpatine ordering Anaking to kill Dooku. That was his whole plan, replace Dooku. I don't think there was ever gonna be the three of them.