Author Topic: Ever get embarrassed going on a date when the chick dresses like a whore?  (Read 4942 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
This has happened a few time.  Meet a chick, cute, slutty and all and you plan a date.  Either you pick her up or you meet her somewhere and when you see her she is dressed like a $10 street hooker.  Do you get embarrassed being seen in public with her?  Walking around, holding hands, going to dinner whatever? Worried about unning into your friends, or people you work with.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
no

because

1) i wouldnt hold hands on a first date

2) most of the attention would be positive

3) haters gonna hate

4) if shes dressed that way she wants to act that way

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
here's the deal - you are going to get drama here.   without a doubt.  some dude will eyeball her, then you're either the punk, or the guy getting arrested.

my advices to you...

tell her she is stunning and you can't control yourself - you need to ravish her right here and now.

get yours, then just have a few drinks and enjoy the night.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i think it counts for us all here that we wouldnt want to be seen with most girls we fuck in public.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
No, only when she looks ugly do I feel embarrassed.

io856

ummmmm yeh I guess I would be embarrassed

but then again even the conservatively dressed pretty girl that you're with in public with and know well
you may be embarrassed by her faults or even irritated by such despite your affection and the public's perception of beauty and class. After all at that point you know she gets her period, is weak, irritable, she shits, farts and often has no panties left in the draw etc. Is that enough to be embarrassed by? Having knowledge of such intricacies

i think it counts for us all here that we wouldnt want to be seen with most girls we fuck in public.
wtf man... insult

Perhaps the women ask questions such as do you get embarrassed walking with your ped-enhanced beauty of a man?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
4) if shes dressed that way she wants to act that way

Not true, guy lover. (no offense, just really wanted to call someone that)

Dressing like a slut = wanting to get attention, fuck all to do with how she'll act in bed.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Shit happend to me once when I was in college. I met this girl and she came to stay with me for the weekend. The college I went to was in the boonies one of the few bars was packed full of good ole boys. Well she gets dressed up in this tiny little dress that barely covers her ass. We get there and start shooting pool with a few of my friends and some of the local drunks had some comments for her. I didn't give a fuck I was just planning on fucking her for the weekend and then get rid of her so I let her have all the attention she wanted. It could of turned out badly though. It could of been in a big bar room brawl.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
OK one time i was kind of slightly embarrassed. The older sister of one of my coworkers that I fucked had been my smoking buddy for a couple months.. very very ghetto black girl.. super chill though, very cool.. but shes a bit haggard looking.. dont get me wrong she is super skinny and her face could be pretty but she was hooked on various drugs for a few years (meth, coke, X) and it really took a toll on her... well anyways so she wants to go out clubbing.. so I say ok and I tell her to dress sexy so she can be my arm candy..    this woman wears an outfit that basically amounts to a bikini, with 6 inch heels and a ton of make up...  it was a little embarassing being with her that night..

Not true, guy lover. (no offense, just really wanted to call someone that)

Dressing like a slut = wanting to get attention, fuck all to do with how she'll act in bed.
thats what they tell you, want you to think. "just because im dressed this way does NOT  mean i act that way !!!!"   bullshit. any woman who goes out dressed like a whore wants to be treated like one. end of story.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Back in the 1990s I had a date with a guy I met in a club; it was probably our second or third date.  He comes over to my house and he is wearing (I kid you not) daisy dukes.  Even if he had huge quads (he didn’t) I wasn’t having it.  I told him to go home and change.

I said "who do you think you are, Nasser?  Jay Cuter?"  (ok, I made up that last part)  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Shit,my first wife was a stripper.........nothing embarases me as far as broads dressing slutty goes.

Max B

• Getbig IV
Shit,my first wife was a stripper.........nothing embarases me as far as broads dressing slutty goes.

;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
best /worst one for me was a blind date me mate set me up on with this kissagram/stripper, she turned up with drag queen makeup and the skankiest boots youve ever seen, wasnt even sexy... bumped into a group of lads from work too, they all had a good chuckle about it for a while..

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
This has happened a few time.  Meet a chick, cute, slutty and all and you plan a date.  Either you pick her up or you meet her somewhere and when you see her she is dressed like a $10 street hooker.  Do you get embarrassed being seen in public with her?  Walking around, holding hands, going to dinner whatever? Worried about unning into your friends, or people you work with.

Why the hell are u care about other people...??

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Tombz never fails to amaze me how much of.a.loser he is. Full of drugs,.dates black girls and not the classy ones, the dirty stinking x hooker drug addict kind. All by his own admission

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
It's easy to say 'no way, I don't give a fuck about what other people think, etc....".
Doesn't work that way. Specially if you're about to take that girl out to a place you know and where you're known. Had this experience once and it didn't go too well.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
yup, the only kind of girl ill date bro. ex hookers and dope fiends.  8)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
slutty dressed chicks mess my plans...
I like to slap them and bang their head against the wall but if they dress slutty then i feel forced to punch her and then my chuckles hurt.
Boundary Breaker

godeep

• Getbig II
I had one time when a date was planned with a chick I had hooked up with maybe twice before but we had never "gone out", just chilling and fucking, etc. She's hot, but up to this point I've only seen her in work clothes (very conservative) and naked. So we plan a date to hit the club and dress up but I have a big family get together where I have to at least make an appearance and she's like, "cool! Can I stop by and then we can go from there?" I thought, sure why not? Show off the new chick to my pops who always liked to see his son with eye candy and use her arrival as my ticket to leave early. And then this fucking stripper about to go on stage shows up and even my slightly perv dad says I got to get her out of there asap. Then we get to the club and every mfer is eyeballing the shit out of her....in the end, what started off as an embarrassing evening turned into one of the most fun nights I ever had.  

So embarrassed yes, worth it in the end? In this particular case, definitely.
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I love it when they dress like tramps.

If she's hot, it doesn't bother me at all.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

Some chick you are gonna bang that night, that all the other guys are staring at?

What exactly is there to be embarrassed about?

You taking her out so you can bang her or you want to take her back to meet your parents?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
if she is hot, who cares...

apply85

• Getbig IV
who goes on dates?

one time i invited this girl to a party, pretty clear i wanted to get it on with her, she's openly sexual and great looking, she comes over with all her piercings in lol, i mean like a nose ring u would see on a bull, something in her lip, in her bro, huge fucking earings, dressed like the devil, i fell asleep on the arm chair 20 minutes after she arrived, have no clue when she left but i ended up fucking her best friend who was forgettable enough for this to be the first time ive thought of her since i fucked her

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Some chick you are gonna bang that night, that all the other guys are staring at?

What exactly is there to be embarrassed about?

You taking her out so you can bang her or you want to take her back to meet your parents?

It was not random people looking but mostly worried about friends, family, coworkers.

I met this chick at the gym.  She was dressed in the normal whore gym attire but didn't think for a date she'd wear the fancier verision of the spandex booty shorts and bra top with makeup and hair that looks like Dee Snyder in his Twisted Sister days.

EVERYONE and I mean everyone was staring.  Felt like I was the main attraction at a freak circus.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
It was not random people looking but mostly worried about friends, family, coworkers.

I met this chick at the gym.  She was dressed in the normal whore gym attire but didn't think for a date she'd wear the fancier verision of the spandex booty shorts and bra top with makeup and hair that looks like Dee Snyder in his Twisted Sister days.

EVERYONE and I mean everyone was staring.  Felt like I was the main attraction at a freak circus.
If one day finally people wouldn't staring me or my girl, that would means I am or we are look normal. I would hate that...