Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 71461 times)

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
You look like absolute shit, I hope this helps.

lol I knew this line was coming!!

the trainer

  • Guest
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »
I'm only using low doses so I'm natty like Paddy Banana.

I will copy/paste what I typed earlier in "gh15 has left getbig!" thread.

Hey GH15. How do I look for just a lowly gymrat of 6'5" and 250lbs? I'm running 300 test prop a week with 800eq and 7-8iu novos 5on/2off. I know I'm a fatty and look like shit compared to slin/chaos/other beasts but I'm not bad for a 27yr old who drinks a keg of beer every weekend and eats fast food most days.

Disregard my shitty bathroom, renting the house with buddies and it's a mess


You look like somebody who would carry my weights in the gym and put them back on the rack when i am done.

wes

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 75273
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 02:35:43 PM »
Thanks a lot, nowhere near as disciplined as you though. I'd have to give up the sauce like you did
It wasn`t easy bro,but hopefully as you get older,you`ll know when and why to give it your best shot.

And I`m not talking about a shot of Jamesons! :D

Good luck bro.....keep pumping!  ;)

A Professional

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1139
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »
Lookin' like a big ole bag o' smashed assholes Irishdave!

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »
Lookin' like a big ole bag o' smashed assholes Irishdave!

thanks a lot, kid!

Euro-monster

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7583
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »
Looking big dave...but i bet you are going to be bigger and leaner pretty soon!.... ;)
?

A Professional

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1139
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 02:43:34 PM »
thanks a lot, kid!

Trust me, I own you in every way 'boyo'

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 02:44:27 PM »
Trust me, I own you in every way 'boyo'

sure, boyo

DK II

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 31264
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
Fuck that, man! I wanna get bigger. Thanks for the advice though but I'd look TINY at 210lbs

Not if you're dieted down.

You'll look much bigger than now with less fat and water.
糞

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 02:46:14 PM »
Not if you're dieted down.

You'll look much bigger than now with less fat and water.

I know nothing about dieting. I have never, ever dieted and just eat what I want (it shows). Any advice? PM? Links? I might consider dropping 20lbs and see how I look.

Max B

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1017
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
in before runningmom says hes hot and makes this face --> :P

ps: what the fuck is going on with your hair?

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 02:54:58 PM »
in before runningmom says hes hot and makes this face --> :P

ps: what the fuck is going on with your hair?

I'm wearing a black beanie (don't know what you Americans call them again, a hat...nom sayin?)

Euro-monster

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7583
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 02:56:00 PM »
in before runningmom says hes hot and makes this face --> :P

ps: what the fuck is going on with your hair?

Cant you see?....its cold in his bathroom.... ;D
?

hench

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8834
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 02:56:58 PM »
powerful looking physique, especially for your height

OneMoreRep

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14173
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 02:57:24 PM »
You're a big boy, but for some reason, I can't get the phrase, "Why I oughtaa!!!" out of my mind when viewing this picture..





"1"

chess315

  • Guest
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
from the looks of you i think that pic prolly isnt the best representation of your build your to lean to look as chunky as it makes you appear

StanZoLOL

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1682
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
Cock bulge, or lack thereof, isn't very impressive for 6'5. (no homo)

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 03:04:32 PM »
Cock bulge, or lack thereof, isn't very impressive for 6'5. (no homo)

lol...it's 8 inches of fury on a good day, kid

Euro-monster

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7583
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 03:04:54 PM »
Cock bulge, or lack thereof, isn't very impressive for 6'5. (no homo)

Stop staring at his cack and tell us how you really feel.... :)
?

tommywishbone

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20551
  • Biscuit
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
You look like Shemp.
a

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »

tommywishbone

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20551
  • Biscuit
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
a

irishdave

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 4619
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2012, 03:23:33 PM »
Shemp

Not at all, I've a small snoz...maybe you unedited the pic and think so from the angle, dunno brah

monstermunch

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »

Archer77

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14174
  • Team Shizzo
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2012, 03:45:25 PM »
I'm only using low doses so I'm natty like Paddy Banana.

I will copy/paste what I typed earlier in "gh15 has left getbig!" thread.

Hey GH15. How do I look for just a lowly gymrat of 6'5" and 250lbs? I'm running 300 test prop a week with 800eq and 7-8iu novos 5on/2off. I know I'm a fatty and look like shit compared to slin/chaos/other beasts but I'm not bad for a 27yr old who drinks a keg of beer every weekend and eats fast food most days.

Disregard my shitty bathroom, renting the house with buddies and it's a mess

All corn beef and cabbage..
A