Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 57228 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2012, 10:01:37 PM »
I don't think some people realise how hard it is to be built at 6'5". It took me years as a natty to get to 215lbs at a lower bodyfat than this, then I added in the juice 2 years ago, I haven't done any big cycles but at the moment I'm cruising on the test and just added in the EQ at 800. The HGH was 3-5ius until the last 2 months when I upped it to 7-8iu and I see a cut in bodyfat from it...very slow but still.
I find it hard to believe I'll "look" bigger at 220 and ripped but I might drop a few pounds to see...can someone advise me on diet. I have always been a skinny kunt and lanky so it's important for me to be "big" and I wanna hit 280lbs this year

Thanks Optimus for the input, bro.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
Christ there are some no nothings on here  ::)..

yea some looooooozers who cant get a women and need to pikk up an ugly old slag from the internet too hahahahahaha gimp

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2012, 10:03:52 PM »
Lol, classic post title "natty"

Then first line in the post is gear usage  ;D

I'm 6"4 and we have similar builds. As you know, it takes a crap ton of food to fill out that frame, even with gear. There's a reason you don't see a ton of tall bodybuilders. I say great job bro. Did you notice a lot of changes when you added the GH?

It's very hard. I have thin bone structure too, see my wrists? My arms are not big at all, way weaker than all else. My waist is only around 36" though. Yeah, looking at my pic I'd look way better if I dieted a bit.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
The fuck he is 10% hahaha - look below his belly button , his gut is hanging over his pants  ::) , id say he is higher than 15 even , look at his chest ffs.. Christ there are some no nothings on here  ::).. Seeing an outline of an ab means sweet fuck all, I could see the top two of mine at a legit 15 %..

I rest my case, the Google master has spoken  ::)

Lol, I do not have a gut, man. I think I'm lower than 15%.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2012, 11:13:43 PM »
Looks pretty good, at 6"5 you can still be regarded as big even if you're not massively built.

Was expecting a lanky pretty boy build though.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2012, 01:36:50 AM »
I know nothing about dieting. I have never, ever dieted and just eat what I want (it shows). Any advice? PM? Links? I might consider dropping 20lbs and see how I look.

If you need someone else to send you links on 'how to diet down' you're probably not cut out for the effort it would take you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2012, 01:41:30 AM »
If you need someone else to send you links on 'how to diet down' you're probably not cut out for the effort it would take you.

I could google it and find a million results, retard. I want someone with experience to link me to some decent info

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2012, 04:16:09 AM »
The fuck he is 10% hahaha - look below his belly button , his gut is hanging over his pants  ::) , id say he is higher than 15 even , look at his chest ffs.. Christ there are some no nothings on here  ::).. Seeing an outline of an ab means sweet fuck all, I could see the top two of mine at a legit 15 %..

he's a wet 10% dude

he's no where near 15% lol

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2012, 04:26:31 AM »
15 % no man ... lol...
more like 10%

::) ::) ::)

I dont know about 15% ..i think its safe to say that hes closer to 10%..... :D
?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2012, 04:31:32 AM »
Hi irishdave

You look very good bro, it's just a matter of keeping at it and being consistent

You're right it's challenging to add mass when you're that tall... I'm about your height and have a similar structure.
The cool thing about being so tall is you don't even have to be very muscular... you only have to stand still next to the shorter buff guys for them to start getting nervous :)

There's really only one place on the web for no-bullshit, no-gimmick  information on fat loss

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/category/fat-loss

It's a serious read, some of it may fly over your head in the beginning, but it's well worth it, trust me

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2012, 04:36:55 AM »
Hi irishdave

You look very good bro, it's just a matter of keeping at it and being consistent

You're right it's challenging to add mass when you're that tall... I'm about your height and have a similar structure.
The cool thing about being so tall is you don't even have to be very muscular... you only have to stand still next to the shorter buff guys for them to start getting nervous :)

There's really only one place on the web for no-bullshit, no-gimmick  information on fat loss

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/category/fat-loss

It's a serious read, some of it may fly over your head in the beginning, but it's well worth it, trust me

You tell it like it is, thanks for the advice, man.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2012, 05:11:50 AM »
I could google it and find a million results, retard. I want someone with experience to link me to some decent info

Sorry gayboy.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2012, 05:19:26 AM »

will.... i usually agree with you...
but he is nowhere near 15 bro..
that is indeed his GUT hangin out.... not fat.... he is bloated as fuck... he himself admits he eats like shit and drinks a lot....
i have been there ... lol.... this is what you look like on a decent cycle and do NOT eat properly and party a lot...still pretty decent if you ask me... lol...
you can see the outlining of his abs, even the middle line is starting to get thru.....
shoulders i can see the lines... arms.... nowhere near 15....
he is a very , very , very wet 10....
people on a cycle like that will never be 15%..... never! 8iu of hgh is a very good dose ....that WIL keep fat of even if you eat like crap...
but we can disagree on the subject... doesn't matter...  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2012, 05:26:10 AM »
I don't think some people realise how hard it is to be built at 6'5". It took me years as a natty to get to 215lbs at a lower bodyfat than this, then I added in the juice 2 years ago, I haven't done any big cycles but at the moment I'm cruising on the test and just added in the EQ at 800. The HGH was 3-5ius until the last 2 months when I upped it to 7-8iu and I see a cut in bodyfat from it...very slow but still.
I find it hard to believe I'll "look" bigger at 220 and ripped but I might drop a few pounds to see...can someone advise me on diet. I have always been a skinny kunt and lanky so it's important for me to be "big" and I wanna hit 280lbs this year

Thanks Optimus for the input, bro.

bro....
first thing you need to do is get the numbers out of your head...
then, throw away every scale! never weigh yourself again!! lol..
GO BY THE MIRROR!!!!!!
trust me on this, as i always went for numbers... result: i was bloofy and fat!
you WIL look much , much better at 230... hell even 220... and i am talking lean! that is pretty decent man... even if you're 6'5
AND.............
anabolics work better in a lean body!!
estrogen sides will be less..... and steroids work more efficient...
once lean and without the bloat you will see it is easier building lean tissue....
eat when hungry.... when you eat , eat healthy good rich food.... doesn't have to be boring food!!
train heavy 3 or 4 times a week....
drink less beer!!!!!! lol..... go out and have a few drinks but with moderation....
i myself im drunk like twice a month lol.... but i am cruicing now... when i am building i do not drink at all...

do this and you will loook waaay better, then post some pics after about 1,5 to 2 months... so everybody here can see i was right! lololol!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2012, 05:30:58 AM »
he needs to lose 15 maybe 20 pounds TOPS

if so, then he'll be ripped and semi-dry

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
I know nothing about dieting. I have never, ever dieted and just eat what I want (it shows). Any advice? PM? Links? I might consider dropping 20lbs and see how I look.

Tren, Masteron, HGH, Yohimbine, Clen.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2012, 05:54:01 AM »
bro....
first thing you need to do is get the numbers out of your head...
then, throw away every scale! never weigh yourself again!! lol..
GO BY THE MIRROR!!!!!!
trust me on this, as i always went for numbers... result: i was bloofy and fat!
you WIL look much , much better at 230... hell even 220... and i am talking lean! that is pretty decent man... even if you're 6'5
AND.............
anabolics work better in a lean body!!
estrogen sides will be less..... and steroids work more efficient...
once lean and without the bloat you will see it is easier building lean tissue....
eat when hungry.... when you eat , eat healthy good rich food.... doesn't have to be boring food!!
train heavy 3 or 4 times a week....
drink less beer!!!!!! lol..... go out and have a few drinks but with moderation....
i myself im drunk like twice a month lol.... but i am cruicing now... when i am building i do not drink at all...

do this and you will loook waaay better, then post some pics after about 1,5 to 2 months... so everybody here can see i was right! lololol!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

How do you suggest I get leaner? Who should I read? I was about to read Lyle Macdonald's Ultimate Diet just now and I googled pics of him, he looks like a dweeb...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2012, 05:58:15 AM »
How do you suggest I get leaner? Who should I read? I was about to read Lyle Macdonald's Ultimate Diet just now and I googled pics of him, he looks like a dweeb...

Dude don't fucking READ, up the dose and eat less.

Order some Lipo-6 Black, go on some HGH and Tren and stop the booze and the pizza for a while. It's not fukcing rocket science.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2012, 06:01:54 AM »
Dude don't fucking READ, up the dose and eat less.

Order some Lipo-6 Black, go on some HGH and Tren and stop the booze and the pizza for a while. It's not fukcing rocket science.

OK, bro - I actually have a few bottles of tren at the moment.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2012, 06:03:50 AM »
OK, bro - I actually have a few bottles of tren at the moment.

That, some Lipo-6 or ECA is good.

If you're really hardcore, do HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week for 15mins.

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2012, 06:29:57 AM »

I think you are fortunate that you don't have a lot of abdominal fat.... That is the hardest part for me to lose.. Once you lean out just a little you will look a lot bigger but with abs... You probably could pull the old "wipe the sweat from forehead with shirt pose"  at the gym!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2012, 06:32:19 AM »
bro like i said.....
add tren and masteron....
keep in the hgh....test is fine at 300mg....
STOP THE DRINKING !!lol!
eat better!! eat healthy.....
eggs, lean meats, rice, potatoes, veggies..... etc etc.... can be nice and rich foods... not boring!!
eat when hungry....listen to your body...
sometimes i eat 4 or 5 times a day... sometime only 2 times.....
diets do not work.... just eat bro.....
look at your body now.... you are eating like crapp! drinking a lot... and you look better then 90% of the population lol!!!
adjust these things and you will look a lot better....
remember ..... do not look at the scale... or numbers....
good luck!

Be Happy,
Optimus

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2012, 06:39:24 AM »

Regardless of what Lyle looks like, or that fact that he's an asshole, he knows his shit when it comes to diet and how the body uses fuel.

There's many ways to cut the fat down but if I were you, I'd eat like this at 250 trying to diet:

240 grams of protein + 100 grams of fat + 150 grams of carbs Everyday.

Only eat those carbs Post Workout.  Break down the rest into however many meals makes you happy.

Some might like 6 meals. FINE eat 6 meals. Some may like 3 meals. FINE eat 3 meals.   Whatever..

Here's a sample 6 meal plan:

Meal 1:  40 grams of protein + 15 grams of fat
Meal 2:  Same as meal 1
Meal 3:  Same as meal 1
Meal 4:  Same as meal 1
Meal 5:  40 grams of protein + 150 grams of carbs
Meal 6:  Same as meal 1

Eat like this for 2 weeks and see what the results are.   

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2012, 06:39:49 AM »
bro like i said.....
add tren and masteron....
keep in the hgh....test is fine at 300mg....
STOP THE DRINKING !!lol!
eat better!! eat healthy.....
eggs, lean meats, rice, potatoes, veggies..... etc etc.... can be nice and rich foods... not boring!!
eat when hungry....listen to your body...
sometimes i eat 4 or 5 times a day... sometime only 2 times.....
diets do not work.... just eat bro.....
look at your body now.... you are eating like crapp! drinking a lot... and you look better then 90% of the population lol!!!
adjust these things and you will look a lot better....
remember ..... do not look at the scale... or numbers....
good luck!

cheers lads for the advice, you too krank

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »
your physique reminds me of when I was depressed about my own physique as a natty