Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 57209 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2012, 06:42:24 AM »
Regardless of what Lyle looks like, or that fact that he's an asshole, he knows his shit when it comes to diet and how the body uses fuel.

There's many ways to cut the fat down but if I were you, I'd eat like this at 250 trying to diet:

240 grams of protein + 100 grams of fat + 150 grams of carbs Everyday.

Only eat those carbs Post Workout.  Break down the rest into however many meals makes you happy.

Some might like 6 meals. FINE eat 6 meals. Some may like 3 meals. FINE eat 3 meals.   Whatever..

Here's a sample 6 meal plan:

Meal 1:  40 grams of protein + 15 grams of fat
Meal 2:  Same as meal 1
Meal 3:  Same as meal 1
Meal 4:  Same as meal 1
Meal 5:  40 grams of protein + 150 grams of carbs
Meal 6:  Same as meal 1

Eat like this for 2 weeks and see what the results are.   

Such a headache calculating these amounts and sorting the food in the exact grammage needed. What about upping the GH and eating less fat, i.e. pizza and burgers and beer

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2012, 06:43:21 AM »
your physique reminds me of when I was depressed about my own physique as a natty

pfffff, you don't get to my size being a natty at 6'5" smart ass, move along small guy

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2012, 06:49:13 AM »
Such a headache calculating these amounts and sorting the food in the exact grammage needed. What about upping the GH and eating less fat, i.e. pizza and burgers and beer

That'll work too!  lol

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2012, 06:59:15 AM »
Regardless of what Lyle looks like, or that fact that he's an asshole, he knows his shit when it comes to diet and how the body uses fuel.

There's many ways to cut the fat down but if I were you, I'd eat like this at 250 trying to diet:

240 grams of protein + 100 grams of fat + 150 grams of carbs Everyday.

Only eat those carbs Post Workout.  Break down the rest into however many meals makes you happy.

Some might like 6 meals. FINE eat 6 meals. Some may like 3 meals. FINE eat 3 meals.   Whatever..

Here's a sample 6 meal plan:

Meal 1:  40 grams of protein + 15 grams of fat
Meal 2:  Same as meal 1
Meal 3:  Same as meal 1
Meal 4:  Same as meal 1
Meal 5:  40 grams of protein + 150 grams of carbs
Meal 6:  Same as meal 1

Eat like this for 2 weeks and see what the results are.   
lol... overcomplicating things.....
he only needs to cut the booze and eat healthier..... then he will improve.....
all this counting carbs and protein....and fats........ just eat!! your body will take what it needs...
like your body needs the same things day after day.... lol.... does not work that way....
sometimes i crave things.... carbs or sugars.... well i go and eat them! sometimes i crave fatty fried stuff... well i go out and eat it! sometimes i am not hungry ... i do not eat.....
some days i look great, others a bloated mess.... lol.. that is the water game.... but since i am not going on a stage .... fuck it! i am always around 9/10% depends on my water retention on how i look...
just eat ... solid meals...... eat a little extra protein.... and your good2go!
like diet matters being on 8 iu of hgh lol...!

Be Happy,
Optimus

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2012, 07:49:03 AM »
pfffff, you don't get to my size being a natty at 6'5" smart ass, move along small guy

I wouldn't really know since I am 7 inches shorter than you, despite only weigh 30lbs less. However, I am a perfectionist so I was referring to when I was in college and hated how I didn't have ripped abs. Overall, you have a good physique. I am just paranoid about my own and it was the first thing that struck my mind. I see no reason for you to stop drinking and partying and eating fast food if you are just doing this to better yourself recreationaly.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2012, 08:00:40 AM »
I wouldn't really know since I am 7 inches shorter than you, despite only weigh 30lbs less. However, I am a perfectionist so I was referring to when I was in college and hated how I didn't have ripped abs. Overall, you have a good physique. I am just paranoid about my own and it was the first thing that struck my mind. I see no reason for you to stop drinking and partying and eating fast food if you are just doing this to better yourself recreationaly.

Fair enough, I took you up wrong.
I have no plans of ever stepping on stage. I simply don't have the genetics, my wrists/forearms and overall arm development is lacking compared to my shoulders/chest. I don't have the genetics to be a real bodybuilder but I'd like to be 280lbs at lower than the bf I'm now at, not gonna be easy but I'm gonna fix my diet up a bit and drink less sauce

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2012, 08:02:52 AM »
all this counting carbs and protein....and fats........ just eat!! your body will take what it needs...
like your body needs the same things day after day.... lol.... does not work that way....
sometimes i crave things.... carbs or sugars.... well i go and eat them! sometimes i crave fatty fried stuff... well i go out and eat it! sometimes i am not hungry ... i do not eat.....
some days i look great, others a bloated mess.... lol.. that is the water game.... but since i am not going on a stage .... fuck it! i am always around 9/10% depends on my water retention on how i look...

YEP. DOUBLE YEP.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2012, 08:07:54 AM »
How do you suggest I get leaner? Who should I read? I was about to read Lyle Macdonald's Ultimate Diet just now and I googled pics of him, he looks like a dweeb...

Look up. Read OP1980 post. HE JUST TOLD YOU.

Cut drinking way way down.

Stop eating the fast food.

Capiche?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2012, 08:18:14 AM »
Good build, but you look natural.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2012, 08:20:41 AM »
Good build, but you look natural.

Stop fucking around... ::)...for his height hes looking solid..can look even better if he desides to clean up his diet and stop empty every glass he sees... ;D
?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
low doses....yet over a gram/week of steroids...no flame bro, you look fine (little bloated could loose some weight as you noted).  Just interesting how people think their "almost natural using low doses" but over a gram of steroids per week + superphysiologic HGH doses is a lot unless you compare yourself to pro BBers I suppose. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2012, 08:27:46 AM »
low doses....yet over a gram/week of steroids...
:D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2012, 09:31:03 AM »
low doses....yet over a gram/week of steroids...no flame bro, you look fine (little bloated could loose some weight as you noted).  Just interesting how people think their "almost natural using low doses" but over a gram of steroids per week + superphysiologic HGH doses is a lot unless you compare yourself to pro BBers I suppose. 

Dont we all... ;)
?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2012, 09:44:51 AM »
Like Optimus said

Decent shape.

Put that water off, and you´ll look 10x better. You don´t hold fat, its water.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »
Like Optimus said

Decent shape.

Put that water off, and you´ll look 10x better. You don´t hold fat, its water.

how do I lose the water, broseph?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »
how do I lose the water, broseph?

Really man?

AGAIN, STOP EATING FAST FOOD. It has a ton of salt, this makes you hold water.

It has a ton of carbs and fat, this will make you hold water.

Drinking beer. C,mon man, you all ready know that will make your stomach bloat...oh and this will ALSO make you hold water.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2012, 10:31:20 AM »

Just to point out to you, like that other clown, that I do not consider myself natural at all, mate. I was joking. Funny, eh? :)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »
Really man?

AGAIN, STOP EATING FAST FOOD. It has a ton of salt, this makes you hold water.

It has a ton of carbs and fat, this will make you hold water.

Drinking beer. C,mon man, you all ready know that will make your stomach bloat...oh and this will ALSO make you hold water.

So it's the sodium and the carbs and the fat that cause all this water retention, gotcha.  :-*

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »

Fair enough, I took you up wrong.
I have no plans of ever stepping on stage. I simply don't have the genetics, my wrists/forearms and overall arm development is lacking compared to my shoulders/chest. I don't have the genetics to be a real bodybuilder but I'd like to be 280lbs at lower than the bf I'm now at, not gonna be easy but I'm gonna fix my diet up a bit and drink less sauce

keep doing you. You can still lose some fat though if you wanted to try it without changing your drinking. You'd have to change your eating though

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »

I hear ya!  I hear this all the time here on getbig.

But I never get the same results following that advice that I do when I'm following a structured diet as I wrote out for him.   

Perhaps now that I'm priming on 5 iu's for 60 days before bumping it to 8-10 for 60 more days I can eat less rigidly.  (I'm 1 week in on some Thanks! )

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2012, 10:45:55 AM »
It's very hard. I have thin bone structure too, see my wrists? My arms are not big at all, way weaker than all else. My waist is only around 36" though. Yeah, looking at my pic I'd look way better if I dieted a bit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... ..JUST STOP ALREADY.  :D ::)

You look like a big pasty slab of nothing.....BBing is not for you.  get into strongman

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2012, 10:46:05 AM »
So it's the sodium and the carbs and the fat that cause all this water retention, gotcha.  :-*

Yea and If you cut your roid dosage in HALF, you would dry out, lose some water weight and look fantastic.

TRY IT FOR TWO WEEKS, I GURANTEE YOU WILL STILL BE A HOSS BUT LOOK WAY WAY MORE DIESIL.

150PROP

400EQ

7IU

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....JUST STOP ALREADY.  :D ::)

You look like a big pasty slab of nothing.....BBing is not for you.  get into strongman

My waist is 36", kid. Deal with it.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
Yea and If you cut your roid dosage in HALF, you would dry out, lose some water weight and look fantastic.

TRY IT FOR TWO WEEKS, I GURANTEE YOU WILL STILL BE A HOSS BUT LOOK WAY WAY MORE DIESIL.

150PROP

400EQ

7IU

7iu, lol

hgh causes water retention too

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2012, 11:27:57 AM »
In endocrinology studies for patients with low IGF-1 or pituitary problems, near 25% of people using 1-2ius/day experience some symptoms related to edema (carpal tunnel syndrome, arthralgias, etc) so 5-7ius/day can certainly add to water retention.  The food & alcohol is probably causing even more.  Hate to be the dad but guys, dial it back for your long term health.  Your perspective will change a lot in a decade.