Author Topic: Proof that Obama's SS Registration is a forgery and a fake. BUSTED!  (Read 4593 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Proof that Obama's SS Registration is a forgery and a fake. BUSTED!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
I have professional experience in this area and what is shown in this video is very worth questioning IMO.  I also think they missed an additional incriminating item in the stamp outline.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 04:13:15 PM »
Nobody will ever care.....
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »
song for 333386 and all his beliefs   :D :D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 04:20:32 PM »
Nobody will ever care.....
I do...  There are some legit questions being raised that should be answered.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 05:41:13 PM »
I do...  There are some legit questions being raised that should be answered.

Are you becoming a birther? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 05:44:04 PM »
My question  - if is comes out, what is going to happen?
20 bucks says rather than try and repeal all the damage done, a bunch of fucktards will just amend the constitution or make a pass for him.

As terrible as it is to say, I dont think proving him not a citizen will wind up doing jack shit.. I feel like theyll have a way to pardon him. Wont get a second term, but Im sure hell get out of trouble somehow.

Whats the odds that theyd just hold a vote and amend the constituion to make it ok for him to be pres? Lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 05:48:31 PM »
My question  - if is comes out, what is going to happen?
20 bucks says rather than try and repeal all the damage done, a bunch of fucktards will just amend the constitution or make a pass for him.

As terrible as it is to say, I dont think proving him not a citizen will wind up doing jack shit.. I feel like theyll have a way to pardon him. Wont get a second term, but Im sure hell get out of trouble somehow.

Whats the odds that theyd just hold a vote and amend the constituion to make it ok for him to be pres? Lol.

He will claim victim status and say he never knew anything and the communist demons and drones who still support him will eat up his lies and excuses like pie.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 05:51:01 PM »

Are you becoming a birther? 
hello, I fucking signed on to the birther shit with you like 9 months ago.  Your memory sucks. lol...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 05:51:49 PM »
He will claim victim status and say he never knew anything and the communist demons and drones who still support him will eat up his lies and excuses like pie.
How could he claim to be a victim in that situation?
Youre probably right though, he probably would.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »
hello, I fucking signed on to the birther shit with you like 9 months ago.  Your memory sucks. lol...

When they post the entire presser I will post it as it has slot more evidence not in the few clips I posted.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 05:55:19 PM »
3333, remember when I gave my opinion on the shady nature of Obama's birth certificate release?  yea...  now you're asking if I'm a birther lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 05:56:55 PM »
3333, remember when I gave my opinion on the shady nature of Obama's birth certificate release?  yea...  now you're asking if I'm a birther lol...

I forgot.   today's presser was the best I have seen yet.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »

I forgot.   today's presser was the best I have seen yet.   
He has shit to answer for in this regard, but i don't think it's going to make any diff.  Once he has the presidency, it takes both parties to turn on him before anything will happen.  That very rarely happens.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 11:55:34 PM »
He has shit to answer for in this regard, but i don't think it's going to make any diff.  Once he has the presidency, it takes both parties to turn on him before anything will happen.  That very rarely happens.

How many times has a presidents citizenship been called into serious investigation though?  I never paid any attention to most of these claims until lately when this Sheriff Joe started the investigation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 12:10:23 AM »
How many times has a presidents citizenship been called into serious investigation though?  I never paid any attention to most of these claims until lately when this Sheriff Joe started the investigation.
Sheriff Joe is a joke on this matter.  He doesn't have any jurisdiction to complete any serious investigation into Obama.  Almost everyone he would need to question could tell him to go to hell without any ramifications.  So I can't fathom he could bring up anything that we didn't already know.  It's a fucking joke this even gets any media.  But hey, if he actually finds something, i will listen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening lol..

If you fuckers take little sheriff Joe serious, you fucking better take Jim Garrison on JFK's assassination serious lol... fucking bastards... ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 01:30:06 AM »
Sheriff Joe is a joke on this matter.  He doesn't have any jurisdiction to complete any serious investigation into Obama.  Almost everyone he would need to question could tell him to go to hell without any ramifications.  So I can't fathom he could bring up anything that we didn't already know.  It's a fucking joke this even gets any media.  But hey, if he actually finds something, i will listen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening lol..

If you fuckers take little sheriff Joe serious, you fucking better take Jim Garrison on JFK's assassination serious lol... fucking bastards... ;D

Well like I said I haven't been paying much attention and haven't looked into it much.  I haven't looked into this Sheriff guy at all, just the overall birther issue is what I was referring to.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 01:54:37 AM »
Well like I said I haven't been paying much attention and haven't looked into it much.  I haven't looked into this Sheriff guy at all, just the overall birther issue is what I was referring to.
well there we have it then ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 02:30:22 AM »
Whether or not Obama is or isn't a citizen will never get answered.

The bottom line is that no one of any importance is going to say he's not and if he is or isn't certainly wont get resolved by Sheriff Joe and his all white lynch mob.

I think it's funny how no one ever questioned a presidents birth until its the black man.

And yes. I think it's racially motivated.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 03:27:23 AM »
It wont "come out" because all you have are questions.  No proof.  All you have is smelly shit that obviously doesn't make sense - but no smoking gun.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 05:22:38 AM »

He gets himself to wrapped up and worked up in this shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 05:43:36 AM »
He gets himself to wrapped up and worked up in this shit.

I believe Obama is actively trying to collapse this nation into a communist NWO dictatoriship.  Of course I am going to try to get him the hell out office.   

The stupid fucking idiots who voted for him, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, in 2008 were so blinded by their idiocy not to see the writing on the wall.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 05:44:51 AM »

I believe Obama is actively trying to collapse this nation into a communist NWO dictatoriship.  Of course I am going to try to get him the hell out office.   

The stupid fucking idiots who voted for him, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, in 2008 were so blinded by their idiocy not to see the writing on the wall.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 05:52:08 AM »
BUSTED! 

[/youtube]