Author Topic: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?  (Read 14538 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
so all lawsuits that involve money are theft?  Divorces?  Winning lottery?  etc etc are theft?  How about when you get money given to you by your family that has died, and are a young rich man like Mitt Romney?  Is Mitt a thief because he inherited money he did not earn?

Her own claims and testimony bar a lawsuit since she admitted to rushs claims.   

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »
Man, I agree.  But you CAN win if you work hard and I have felt like a slave many times.  But I kept working.  And when I look back, I realize I was being a little bit of an immature pussy.  Most people that hit the lottery lose all their money and end up broke.  You have to have the life experience to know how to govern yourself when you have money.  Otherwise you end up not good.  Working hard makes you hard.  You will use your money and guard it better.  I'm not flaming you man.  Seriously, I'm telling you truth.

I understand what you are saying that if you work hard for what you earn you will be a lot more careful how you spend it.  I saw those shows on TV about the lottery people who won 100's of millions of dollars down the road are now bankrupt and lives torn apart.

TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 05:55:51 PM »
If this slut is so broke that she can't afford a few rubbers, maybe she should focus on getting a part time job instead of screwing so much.  
Yes, let's put all the financial and sexual burden of the sex act on the female.  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »
If this slut is so broke that she can't afford a few rubbers, maybe she should focus on getting a part time job instead of screwing so much.  

Either that or start taking dick in the ass....

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
Being a muslim, you should agree with his sexist comments.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 05:59:56 PM »
a part time job would take away time for her studies though at college, not good.

TEAM Nasser

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 06:03:16 PM »
a part time job would take away time for her studies though at college, not good.

Less time riding cawk would give the whore more time to crack a book.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 06:05:05 PM »
Less time riding cawk would give the whore more time to crack a book.

but she can have sex in her dorm room, getting to work takes time, the sex probably doesn't take that much time away from her studies vs a part time job.

also she is too young to be working any type of job, that is child labor.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
Yes, let's put all the financial and sexual burden of the sex act on the female.  ::)

Who are all these different guys she is fucking?    Is it so much for her to make them pay for rubbers?  

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 06:06:43 PM »
but she can have sex in her dorm room, getting to work takes time, the sex probably doesn't take that much time away from her studies vs a part time job.

0/10 troll

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 06:06:53 PM »
Who are all these different guys she is fucking?    Is it so much for her to make them pay for rubbers?  

it's not her problem she's hot.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 06:08:04 PM »

23 is too young?  I held jobs since 12 years old. 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »

i'm sorry to hear that is terrible, you were a child labor victim, it is too late though to report it to the police  :-\
TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »
Hehe. Like you had no part in that post.   ::)

//simpleton

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 06:11:04 PM »

Reppingfor20 has been getting paid to have sex with the tribal elders since he was eleven.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 06:12:31 PM »
Hehe. Like you had no part in that post.   ::)

//simpleton

Why should any taxpayer have to pay for this STD riddled whore to keep screwing people?   

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »
rubbers for the guy make sex not as good, so rubbers are not an option, birth control should be paid for by taxpayer so no bastard children are running around, kids will fuck no matter what.  Also free std treatment too since those will get passed around, need to keep good health of our young people.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 06:14:47 PM »
Why should any taxpayer have to pay for this STD riddled whore to keep screwing people?   

so you won't have to pay for her bastard children she would be having else wise.  Also the taxpayer should pay for her std treatment so she doesn't pass it around to other youth, we need to keep our youth healthy.

TEAM Nasser

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 06:15:17 PM »
so all lawsuits that involve money are theft?  Divorces?  Winning lottery?  etc etc are theft?  How about when you get money given to you by your family that has died, and are a young rich man like Mitt Romney?  Is Mitt a thief because he inherited money he did not earn?

No, “Captain Non-Sequitur.” Clearly, my point is not resonating in your simple, yet impenetrable mind. So, let’s look at your scenarios:

Suing: Constitutes acquiring/hiring legal representation to pursue a wrong that was committed against you. Rush used a poor choice of words. If this girl successfully sues him, then she DESERVES a settlement.

Divorces: Both parties contribute to a marriage while it’s in effect, hence, both parties DESERVE to receive portions of the accumulated assets after it’s over.

The Lottery: You purchased a ticket in a game of chance. You win. You DESERVE the payout for paying into and winning the game.

Family Inheritance: Inheritances are willingly given; not forcibly taken. If you are the fortunate recipient of an inheritance, then you did something to DESERVE what you receive from the dearly departed.

People in each of the above scenarios earned what they received by doing something to DESERVE it. Please explain how or why an overweight and (apparently) horny chick DESERVES my money to purchase contraceptives.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 06:15:34 PM »
so you won't have to pay for her bastard children she would be having else wise.  Also the taxpayer should pay for her std treatment so she doesn't pass it around to other youth, we need to keep our youth healthy.

She is a fucking law student!   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2012, 06:16:11 PM »
hahah it costs a few dollars for a pack of condoms for a week.

It appears that this woman is not only a ho, but a broke one as well. If she's that hard up for rubbers, she can drive to the hood or the sticks or the trailer park section of town, hit the free clinics there, and get jimmy hats for FREE.

Of course, that would involve her being around poor people and we can't have that, now can we?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2012, 06:16:42 PM »
so you won't have to pay for her bastard children she would be having else wise.

And, as I already mentioned, we should not be paying for them, either.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »

People in each of the above scenarios earned what they received by doing something to DESERVE it. Please explain how or why an overweight and (apparently) horny chick DESERVES my money to purchase contraceptives.

so you won't have to pay for the bastard children she would be having, that would be much more expensive.

TEAM Nasser

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2012, 06:18:21 PM »

Rush can actually be sued for slander because he called her a prostitute.  Won't be much money however and besides, he's got money to burn

PLEASE!! If she can sue Rush for slander, then Rush could sue NEARLY ALL of the left-winged media outlets, blogs, and Democrat politicians (who have twisted and misstated his words) AND MAKE A KILLING!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »

And, as I already mentioned, we should not be paying for them, either.

but you are, that is reality, your being an idealist now.

TEAM Nasser