Author Topic: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?  (Read 14539 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2012, 06:19:43 PM »
so you won't have to pay for the bastard children she would be having, that would be much more expensive.

Sure, as if it's SOOOOOOO impossible for this dizzy woman TO KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED, until she can afford to get some rubbers or pills on her own.  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »

Rush can actually be sued for slander because he called her a prostitute.  Won't be much money however and besides, he's got money to burn

Guess that mail order diploma mill didn't offer a law class huh?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2012, 06:21:33 PM »
so you won't have to pay for the bastard children she would be having, that would be much more expensive.

And, as I already mentioned, we should not be paying for them, either.

Read my question once more...a little more carefully...
Please explain how or why an overweight and (apparently) horny chick DESERVES my money to purchase contraceptives.

Why does SHE deserve it?

Really, I can't type this any slower.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »
but you are, that is reality, your being an idealist now.

"Your" right.
However, my ideals of everyone paying their own way and not purchasing what they can't afford is not skewed like your mantra of entitlement, thievery, and now debauchery.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »

Read my question once more...a little more carefully...
Please explain how or why an overweight and (apparently) horny chick DESERVES my money to purchase contraceptives.

Why does SHE deserve it?

Really, I can't type this any slower.

the question shouldn't be why does she deserve it, she is entitled to it.  The US taxpayers should be concerned with the youths health and how many illegitimate children are running around committing crime.  You can't have it both ways.  

If you don't help her out, crime will go up, if you help her out, a fraction of your tax that get's taken out of your paycheck will go to it and by fraction I mean 1/10,000 th of the tax you pay or even less, so why make such a big deal about it?

TEAM Nasser

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012, 06:38:46 PM »
the question shouldn't be why does she deserve it, she is entitled to it.  The US taxpayers should be concerned with the youths health and how many illegitimate children are running around committing crime.  You can't have it both ways. 

If you don't help her out, crime will go up, if you help her out, a fraction of your tax that get's taken out of your paycheck will go to it and by fraction I mean 1/10,000 th of the tax you pay or even less, so why make such a big deal about it?

I'm sorry! What law states that she's entitled to screw without consequence again? This sounds like typical left-winged tripe, blaming OTHER PEOPLE for the utterly STUPID behavior of someone else. If she wants to sling coochie all over Georgetown's campus, then SHE NEEDS TO BUY HER OWN RUBBERS, PILLS, or whatever.

And, if she gets knocked up anyway, then SHE'S responsible to either raise (or dismember in the womb) her child.

I liked playing Madden football, when I was in college. Was I entitled to have taxpayers foot the bill for my Sega/Super Nintendo habit?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
I'm sorry! What law states that she's entitled to screw without consequence again? This sounds like typical left-winged tripe, blaming OTHER PEOPLE for the utterly STUPID behavior of someone else. If she wants to sling coochie all over Georgetown's campus, then SHE NEEDS TO BUY HER OWN RUBBERS, PILLS, or whatever.

And, if she gets knocked up anyway, then SHE'S responsible to either raise (or dismember in the womb) her child.

I liked playing Madden football, when I was in college. Was I entitled to have taxpayers foot the bill for my Sega/Super Nintendo habit?
Forgot about you. The GPS co-ordinates for  Noah's Ark is?   :

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
Forgot about you. The GPS co-ordinates for  Noah's Ark is?   :

Why don't get a clue and stick to the topic at hand, namely why taxpayers should fund some girl's desire to screw without consequence?

As usual, when you have nothing to say of consequence, you resort to foolishness like this.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2012, 06:47:35 PM »
No, but liberals would try anything to get a buck as long as it doesn't involve work.

So true with one of my employees

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2012, 06:47:56 PM »
That's the problem with this country. What ever happend to the first amendment. Pussiefied liberal want to sue for everything. Fucken nanny state.

x2

suing someone is so gay

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2012, 06:58:43 PM »
Why don't get a clue and stick to the topic at hand, namely why taxpayers should fund some girl's desire to screw without consequence?

As usual, when
Hehe. Awesome non-English  reply.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2012, 07:00:20 PM »

As usual, when
Hehe. Awesome non-English  reply.  ::)

That's a simple typo. What's your excuse for the silliness you spew (especially when not answering a simple question)?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »
That's a simple typo. What's your excuse for the silliness you spew (especially when not answering a simple question)?
Still waiting on that gps.  *yawn* And it is?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:01 PM »
Go figure, the racist 95ers Nd Islamist jihadis are in favor of this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »
Still waiting on that gps.  *yawn* And it is?

Keep waiting. This is a different topic. Try sticking to the issue at hand and addressing (for once).

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:16 PM »
the question shouldn't be why does she deserve it, she is entitled to it.

Okay, last time...

WHY should she be entitled to it?
What did she do to deserve it?

I know you have no concept of what it means to earn or deserve something as opposed to receiving it for nothing from people who do work.
But, just this once, try REEEEEEEEEAL hard to understand.
You don't even have to be smart to grasp this. All it takes is a thimble-full of common sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »
Okay, last time...

I know you have no concept of what it means to earn or deserve something as opposed to receiving it for nothing from people who do work.
You don't even have to be smart to grasp this. All it takes is a thimble-full of common sense.

this stupid whore will never be hired after this stunt.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2012, 07:07:06 PM »
Okay, last time...

Ain't it funny how some of these allegedly smart people have the darnedest time answering the simplest of questions?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2012, 07:07:26 PM »
Sued for the truth? I think not

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2012, 07:08:18 PM »
Keep waiting. This is a different topic. Try sticking to the issue at hand and addressing (for once).
Hehe. Obfuscatory lying pos. Only a matter of time before you get your ass busted in a bathroom in Minneapolis. enjoy.  :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2012, 07:09:52 PM »
Sued for the truth? I think not

Rush simply called her what most people in this country would call a gal, going broke giving up her goodies to half the campus (and having the GALL to demand that the school, a historically CATHOLIC institution, foot the bill for her whoring to keep her from getting knocked up).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2012, 07:11:35 PM »
Rush simply called her what most people in this country would call a gal, going broke giving up her goodies to half the campus (and having the GALL to demand that the school, a historically CATHOLIC institution, foot the bill for her whoring to keep her from getting knocked up).

Lol!!!!   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2012, 07:11:53 PM »
Hehe. Obfuscatory lying pos. Only a matter of time before you get your ass busted in a bathroom in Minneapolis. enjoy.  :)

So, not only are you a coward, it appears you have a case of projection.

One more time, try addressing the subject matter here. Here's a hint, genius: It ain't Noah's Ark.

Condoms are not only free in certain areas; but so are CLUES and common sense. I suggest you stock up.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »
It's really fucking sad that this discussion is even taking place.
Whatever happened to being held accountable for your actions?
 This is absolutely ridiculous, if she can't afford contraception then she shouldn't be having sex, and if she doesn't follow this simple logic the consequences are her responsibility.
If she doesn't understand this then she shouldn't be at a university. Higher education is for those with the mental capacity to absorb and implement it, she doesnt seem like the type to be able to do either one.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2012, 07:21:03 PM »
It's really fucking sad that this discussion is even taking place.
Whatever happened to being held accountable for your actions?
 This is absolutely ridiculous, if she can't afford contraception then she shouldn't be having sex, and if she doesn't follow this simple logic the consequences are her responsibility.
If she doesn't understand this then she shouldn't be at a university. Higher education is for those with the mental capacity to absorb and implement it, she doesnt seem like the type to be able to do either one.

This is beyond a mere stupid girl, trying to screw without consequence on someone else's dime (again, a few trips to the free clinic would solve her so-called plight quickly; though, she may need to go there for other issues). This is a political ploy, to paint Obama's future opponent as someone who's going to take women's rights away. It's no mere coincidence that this is being done, as Obama's approval numbers among women have DROPPED considerably.

Here are some of the free clinics in DC.

http://yourstdhelp.com/district_of_columbia.html

And the reason she can't go there to stock up on jimmy hats, free of charge, no questions asked would be........