Author Topic: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?  (Read 14437 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
good post.

Yes Food is a right that is why we have food stamps.  Having a house is and should be a right soon, section 8 housing is very affordable, but not free, they still need to make the next step.  We need to be a humane species, not barbaric and not care for our fellow human beings in this country.

LOL... I am now convinced you are a troll - nobody can be that stupid and evil.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2012, 09:05:31 AM »
No, but liberals would try anything to get a buck as long as it doesn't involve work.

LOL, that was funny. ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »
I've answered these questions so many times already, equal rights, if men get free rubber for their birth control, women should get free pills for their birth control, equal rights...just like gay marriage, equal rights, in time everything will even out and be great in this country.  The taxpayer needs to take responsibility and stop complaining and give up the money.

No, you haven't answered them. What I asked was:

What's stopping this woman from heading to the free clinics to load up on jimmy hats?

Or what calamity will befall this woman, if she can't spread her legs hither, thither and yon? Are her vaginal lips going to sprout wings and fly away?

I didn't ask you what you THINK is a so-called right. As far as responsibility goes, that fall on this woman. If she wants to screw, then SHE (not the taxpayers) must pay the price for her contraception, or find a way to get such that puts no burden on taxpayers.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »
good post.

Yes Food is a right that is why we have food stamps.  Having a house is and should be a right soon, section 8 housing is very affordable, but not free, they still need to make the next step.  We need to be a humane species, not barbaric and not care for our fellow human beings in this country.

And from where did you dredge this imaginary drivel? What document said food is a right again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2012, 10:37:20 AM »
Sandra Fluke Receives Call From Obama After Rush Limbaugh 'Slut' Comments

The Huffington Post   Sam Stein   

First Posted: 03/ 2/2012 1:20 pm Updated: 03/ 2/2012 1:29 pm

President Obama on Friday placed a call to Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown University law school student at the heart of the debate over the contraception law, thanking her for speaking out on the issue.

The call came a day after conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh demanded that Fluke release tapes of her having sex in exchange for the contraception that she argued should be covered by employers. Fluke was set to go on MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Reports when the president rang her on her phone. She took the call while waiting in the green room.

"He encouraged me and supported me and thanked me for speaking out about the concerns of American women," she told Mitchell, who received permission from the White House to discuss the exchange between Fluke and Obama. "What was really personal for me was that he said to tell my parents that they should be proud. And that meant a lot because Rush Limbaugh questioned whether or not my family would be proud of me. So I just appreciated that very much."

Fluke appeared to be choking up a bit while recalling the conversation. But she composed herself and went to discuss how surreal her experience has been. After being declined the opportunity to speak on a congressional panel to debate the president's contraception rule, she was subsequently invited to address Democrats on the topic. For that, she was vilified by Limbaugh, who also compared her to a prostitute. On Friday, several leading Republicans, including House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), condemned the remarks. The call from the president put a capstone on the week.

"He did express his concern for me and wanted to make sure that I was ok, which I am," she said. "I'm ok."

UPDATE -- 1:29 p.m.: At the White House press briefing shortly after the news broke, Press Secretary Jay Carney outlined the reasoning behind the president's decision to call Fluke.

Obama, said Carney, felt that, "the kinds of personal attacks that have been directed her way have been inappropriate."

"The fact that our political discourse has been debased in many ways is bad enough," he added. "It's even worse when it is directed at a private citizen who is simply expressing her views about public policy."

________________________ __________

LMFAO!!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2012, 11:47:11 AM »
No, you haven't answered them. What I asked was:

What's stopping this woman from heading to the free clinics to load up on jimmy hats?

Or what calamity will befall this woman, if she can't spread her legs hither, thither and yon? Are her vaginal lips going to sprout wings and fly away?

I didn't ask you what you THINK is a so-called right. As far as responsibility goes, that fall on this woman. If she wants to screw, then SHE (not the taxpayers) must pay the price for her contraception, or find a way to get such that puts no burden on taxpayers.

you and your war against woman and woman's rights, right up the republican alley and out the door in this coming election, house, senate, president, democrat.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2012, 02:39:55 PM »
Stunner. Georgetown “Coed” Sandra Fluke Is a 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist
TheGatewayPundit.com ^ | March 2, 2012 | Jim Hoft

Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012

What a shock! It was all a BIG PRODUCTION! The Democrat’s token abused college coed is actually a 30 year-old hardcore women’s rights activist.

Sandra Fluke is also the past president of Law Students for Reproductive Justice.

(video)

Jammie Wearing Fool reported:

"I put that in quotes because in the beginning she was described as a Georgetown law student. It was then revealed that prior to attending Georgetown she was an active women’s right advocate. In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown’s insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn’t cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy. During this time, she was described as a 23-year-old coed. Magically, at the same time Congress is debating the forced coverage of contraception, she appears and is even brought to Capitol Hill to testify. This morning, in an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show, it was revealed that she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.

In other words, folks, you are being played. She has been an activist all along and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her."

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
JUST A QUESTION FOR THE LIBERALS CALLING FOR LIMBAUGH'S HEAD.....

HOW MANY TIMES HAS BILL MAHER MADE TASTELESS COMMENTS??

COULD MAHER GET SUED FOR THE MANY AWFUL THINGS HE HAS SAID??

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »
you and your war against woman and woman's rights, right up the republican alley and out the door in this coming election, house, senate, president, democrat.

Cease with the left-wing canned catchphrases and answer the questions at hand. One more time:

As far as the election goes, you forget that your Democrat party is coming off the worst political beating in over 70 years. And from the looks of things, an encore performance is on tap.

And as 333386 just posted, this whole thing was a ruse, a political stunt by the Democrats to attempt to shore up their floundering numbers with women.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »
Cease with the left-wing canned catchphrases and answer the questions at hand. One more time:

As far as the election goes, you forget that your Democrat party is coming off the worst political beating in over 70 years. And from the looks of things, an encore performance is on tap.

And as 333386 just posted, this whole thing was a ruse, a political stunt by the Democrats to attempt to shore up their floundering numbers with women.

It comes down to womens rights, a woman should have the same rights as a man, if contraceptives are free for men, rubbers, then birth control for woman should be free to them, no matter the cost.  Yes she should be able to have sex naturally, std care paid for by taxpayer to keep our youth healthy.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2012, 05:09:35 PM »
Should I pay for the goat you lay down w every night? 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2012, 05:33:50 PM »
LOL... I am now convinced you are a troll - nobody can be that stupid and evil.

You're just now picking up on that?

I noticed he's toned it down a bit. Lately, many of his posts were becoming just so over the top that it was very obvious he is merely a sloppy, trolling gimmick.
Posts like in this thread are an improvement because you can almost believe someone is ignorant enough to believe in these views.
For that, I applaud him on a job well done.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »

Yes. The act of taking/receiving something for which you did not work/earn/pay is called theft.

Only a thief or a complete idiot would not agree with this statement.

you would be better off paying for your own police protection. the government is so foolish for thinking it knows better than you how to protect you from crime and violence.  lets give back all that money we take from everybody for police and let them buy their own police protection. conservatism!!!! hoorah!!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2012, 05:53:58 PM »
you would be better off paying for your own police protection. the government is so foolish for thinking it knows better than you how to protect you from crime and violence.  lets give back all that money we take from everybody for police and let them buy their own police protection. conservatism!!!! hoorah!!!!!

I'm not sure how you extracted all of that from my statement, and nor do I care.
Enjoy your weekend.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2012, 05:57:13 PM »

2010 was a very different set of circumstances from today.

with the dow back to where it was before the financial crisis and eocnomic collapse, employers hiring all over the country, and housing prices on the way up..   Obama is sitting pretty.  not to mention that during his entire first term obama has been under the radar, being a pragmatic president that didnt play politics and who worked hard to get things done for the country instead of keep his polling numbers high. republicans have dominated the political discourse for the past 4 years allowing much propaganda to go without rebuttal.  now its campaign season and Obama is already starting to  go back up in the polls. just wait untill he starts using the presidency to boost his popularity and play politics.  this election is going to be won by a significant margin.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2012, 06:01:33 PM »

I'm not sure how you extracted all of that from my statement, and nor do I care.
Enjoy your weekend.
its the implication of your ideology broseph

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2012, 06:09:29 PM »
its the implication of your ideology broseph

No, it's your implication of my ideology, and an inaccurately extrapolated one at that.
You overgeneralized my points to arrive at a specific, yet incorrect conclusion.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2012, 06:35:42 PM »
I think steroids are a right. It's not fair that some people have to suffer from low self esteem because some people are stronger and make them feel like tiny tits. furthermore, people should not have to labor endlessly in order to attain muscles. Just up the dosage... It will cost the tax payer, but the collective benefit is worth the cost.

Also, 40 acres and a pit bull for everyone

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2012, 09:48:36 PM »

No, it's your implication of my ideology, and an inaccurately extrapolated one at that.
You overgeneralized my points to arrive at a specific, yet incorrect conclusion.

you just dont realize it

never said you actually thought that getting rid of police would be a good idea

i was throwing the implications of your line of reasoning into your face

if you argue that one shouldnt let the government provide services to theirself because it diminishes pride and self worth, or like many conservatives think that the free market always works better than government,  then your argument can be pushed to every single government program and service. postal service, schools, police, courts, jails. when there are people willing to pay money to house to capture and contain criminals there will certainly be someone willing to provide that service. and people will only pay for it when the criminal is harmful enough to them so that they will labor to get them off the streets. and wouldnt you feel better about yourself if when your daughter got kidnapped you went out and found the kidnapper yourself rather than having some strangers do it for you ?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2012, 10:14:23 PM »
good post.

WRONG AGAIN!! Food stamps are given as a TEMPORARY AID, to get people back on their feet until they get a job and can buy their own food.

Caring for your fellow man doesn't mean subsidizing laziness. As the Good Book states, "If any man WOULD NOT WORK, neither should he EAT!"

Having a house is hardly a right. It's a privilege, one that shouldn't be given lightly. That's why we have the mortgage crisis now. Banks were being forced to give loans to people with abysmal credit, that they knew couldn't pay them back.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2012, 10:17:36 PM »
WRONG AGAIN!! Food stamps are given as a TEMPORARY AID, to get people back on their feet until they get a job and can buy their own food.

Caring for your fellow man doesn't mean subsidizing laziness. As the Good Book states, "If any man WOULD NOT WORK, neither should he EAT!"

Having a house is hardly a right. It's a privilege, one that shouldn't be given lightly. That's why we have the mortgage crisis now. Banks were being forced to give loans to people with abysmal credit, that they knew couldn't pay them back.

so you would have someone starve to death if they didnt go out and get food for themself?

funny you would reference that quote. its exactly what marx wrote in his communist manifesto. if you dont particpate in the communist economy, you dont benefit from it. no food no shelter no nothing.

banks werent forced to make those loans. they lobbied congress so they were able to.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2012, 01:35:39 AM »
so you would have someone starve to death if they didnt go out and get food for themself?

funny you would reference that quote. its exactly what marx wrote in his communist manifesto. if you dont particpate in the communist economy, you dont benefit from it. no food no shelter no nothing.

banks werent forced to make those loans. they lobbied congress so they were able to.

Everyone pay close attention to this braindead fagg.

This is the future of the United States if Osama gets a second term.

However, it is indisputable that Tbombz and the cast of lepers in this thread that agree with his idiotic worldview would have been more valuable to society as aborted fetuses. Maybe Osama can do some community outreach on getbig.com and make the case to the American people that actively promoting homosexuality, government sponsored contraception and forced sterilization are the only preventative avenues that are available to rid the human race of its most useless members.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2012, 04:15:15 AM »
Lol, Dongz... If only you knew how much you fucking INFURIATE me. I seriously want to kill when I read your post.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »
you just dont realize it

never said you actually thought that getting rid of police would be a good idea

i was throwing the implications of your line of reasoning into your face

if you argue that one shouldnt let the government provide services to theirself because it diminishes pride and self worth, or like many conservatives think that the free market always works better than government,  then your argument can be pushed to every single government program and service. postal service, schools, police, courts, jails. when there are people willing to pay money to house to capture and contain criminals there will certainly be someone willing to provide that service. and people will only pay for it when the criminal is harmful enough to them so that they will labor to get them off the streets. and wouldnt you feel better about yourself if when your daughter got kidnapped you went out and found the kidnapper yourself rather than having some strangers do it for you ?

Once again, you’ve failed.
“You just don’t realize it.”

The context of my post you chose to quote related to a "woman" receiving money from my tax dollars to purchase contraceptives when there is no need for this, as a multitude of other avenues exist for requisitioning such products.
I don’t mind paying taxes for public safety because it’s something EVERYONE benefits from, including me. The same holds for the post office, schools, police, and everything else included in your wrongfully accusatory post.

Again, you’ve extrapolated too far from the essence of my post, which demonstrates pure desperation on your part as you grasp at straws in trying to justify using my tax money for more government handouts that are not needed.
Police protection (your example) and providing free contraceptives (my example) are two completely different matters, and only a simpleton would make an argument for one by trying to compare the two.

This isn’t a debate over liberalism or conservatism.
It’s a debate over what’s right or wrong.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2012, 09:39:00 AM »
these issues are exactly why republicans will not have a chance to win the presidency in 2012, still living 20 - 50 years ago, it is 2012 now.

TEAM Nasser