Author Topic: The full vetting of Barack Obama that the MSM failed and fails to do.  (Read 55868 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
it seems weird, doesn't it?

"but they were only there to...." doesn't really cut it.  If a dude is a terrorist, you don't share dinner with them.  WTF is that?  odd.

very weird

much stranger than a sedentary, overweight 43 year old with a high stress job dropping dead while exercising (sort of) - I'm guessing he was shitfaced and wanted to get some fresh air at 12 am

apparently Andy was smitten with Ayers hosting skills and cooking

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

They got sone intel out of the two terrorists thugbama is friends with.

maybe obama was just trying to get intel from ayers when he met him too.  

seriously, that line is weak man.  They met with him 'to get intel'..... an interview won't work?  they have to sit and eat with them?

I dunno man, seems off.  If Hilary and Obama were having dinner with bin laden 'to get intel', I doubt you'd be calm about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Stephen K. Bannon, a confidant of the late Andrew Breitbart, revealed on "Hannity" that the tapes Breitbart talked about at CPAC this year will be released in the next week or two.

Bannon also gave more details on Breitbart's heart condition:

BANNON: A year ago, you know, Larry Solov (Breitbart's attorney), Andrew had heart issues. He went to UCLA, he was in the hospital for a number of days. Since we're a private company, things did not have to be announced. Susie (Breitbart's wife) and Larry were there. We had a number of doctors.

HANNITY: Five days?

BANNON: He came out with a very specific program. He was on medication. As you guys know, he dropped weight. He went on a diet. He had a personal trainer. He was there really to get into fighting shape. And you're going to see that this was a massive heart attack. All the rumors are just nonsense.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
log off and call O'Keefe

do something with your pathetic life already

I plan on it. 

What's the plan?  Continue your Occupy Getbig camp out?  150,000 more posts in the next year?  More photoshop bullshit?  More epic Cut And Paste quests to far right loony sites?

Really, what's the plan? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I plan on it.   I will do anything to get get this communist demon out of office.     I hate Romney, but o will donate and volunteer to him to send this Marxist monster back to Kenya.

so have you called yet?

James

Michael Savage on the Passing of Andrew Breitbart - (Radio Commentary Aired on March 1, 2012)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

James

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Savage is on fire tonight.   Ayers may have poisoned him.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I plan on it.   I will do anything to get get this communist demon out of office.     I hate Romney, but o will donate and volunteer to him to send this Marxist monster back to Kenya.

so how did the phone call go ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Savage is on fire tonight.   Ayers may have poisoned him.   

wait, i thought that dinner was a month ago?

you can poison someone and they'll have zero effects for a month?  really?

i could see a theory of 'but maybe it was his wine poisoned before his walk"...

but IMHO, it's crazy to think he was poisoned a month ago, while willingly dining with an american terrorist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wait, i thought that dinner was a month ago?

you can poison someone and they'll have zero effects for a month?  really?

i could see a theory of 'but maybe it was his wine poisoned before his walk"...

but IMHO, it's crazy to think he was poisoned a month ago, while willingly dining with an american terrorist.

The explosive tapes he said he has contain Obama and ayers plotting their communist takeover of America. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

The explosive tapes he said he has contain Obama and ayers plotting their communist takeover of America. 

so how did your phone call with O'Keefe go

when are you two morons launching your investigation ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st

Can't wait till the tapes are released proving what we all know - Obama and ayers have plotted a communist take over from day one.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate yielded one fascinating back story. This is a story which has received no media coverage, but it deserves to get out.

We are all still dealing with the shock of our friend and Patriot Andrew Breitbart’s sudden death. Andrew was, as Rush Limbaugh say, a bulldog for the truth.

This back story is about Andrew’s last hours. In those last hours he was working with Sheriff Arpaio to get the truth about Obama’s fraudulent birth certificate out to a wider audience.

We filmed this amazing clip of Dr Jerome Corsi talking about Andrew’s last interview before his tragic death. It show’s he was in the fight until his last breath. We admire this man more than we can express.

For the full video of the press conference go here: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference

AB was murdered.   I think the govt media complex was scared shitless of Breitbart and his abilities. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://alternativenewsreport.net/2012/03/03/possible-dots-to-be-connected-andrew-breitbart-dead-obama-cold-case-investigation-the-obama-tapes

Wow.    Never saw the 2oo4 video at this site slumbama admitting he was revolutionary communist in college!   

Boooommmm!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Breitbart‘s Tapes of Obama’s College Years to Be Released in a week
conservativebyte.com ^ | 3/2/2012 | Conservative Byte
Posted on March 2, 2012 12:43:37 PM EST by Signalman

“I have videos, this election we’re going to vet him,” new media mogul Andrew Breitbart proclaimed at this year’s CPAC event.

Breitbart was, of course, referring to clips that allegedly show President Barack Obama during his college days — videos that the media leader claimed would show “why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

These tapes, which have inspired conspiracy theories surrounding what led to Breitbart’s death on Thursday of natural causes at the age of 43, are now purportedly going to be released (Glenn Beck has strongly cautioned viewers against jumping to conclusions connecting the tapes to Breitbart’s death).

On Thursday evening, Steve Bannon, a writer and documentary filmmaker (“The Undefeated”), told FOX News‘ Sean Hannity that Breitbart’s company will release the mysterious Obama Harvard tapes within seven to 10 days.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

“Be Breitbart, Baby”
HillBuzz ^ | March 2, 2012 | Kevin DuJuan
Posted on March 2, 2012 11:20:11 PM EST by 2ndDivisionVet

I spent a good portion of today monitoring the positively horrible postings on various Leftist sites and on the Facebook accounts of proud adherents of “The Tolerant Left” — observing the absolute glee they’re taking in Andrew Breitbart’s sudden death yesterday.

If you’re a regular reader here, you’ll know I trot out “the Death Star obliterating Alderaan” analogy quite frequently — because the scene resonates with me in especially trying times, as it’s one of the earliest memories I have of seeing something up on a movie screen (having most likely seen it for the first time during one of the pre-VHS re-releases of Star Wars). The Tolerant Left today is behaving much the way I imagine those in the high echelons of the Galactic Empire behaved upon hearing news of the first successful firing of the Death Star and the obliteration of Senator Leia Organa’s home world. “Ha ha! Take that! That’ll teach her!” is an echo of the jubilation in Leftist ranks today with the loss of the great General of the American Resistance who was Andrew Breitbart — himself a 21st Century echo of a Thomas Payne/Paul Revere/George Thomas hybrid.

If you’re a Star Wars fan, you know well that anyone in the Empire who celebrated the destruction of Alderaan (and the deaths of billions of its inhabitants) was an absolute fool (on top of being a sick and pathetic degenerate who celebrates the death of ANYONE) because the loss of Alderaan galvanized a galaxy and sent millions of talented, creative, and impassioned people into the ranks of the rebellion. “For Alderaan” was their mission statement and clarion call.

Today I sent an email out to my personal list of friends asking them to step up their efforts in whatever way they could to help fill the incalculable void left by Andrew Breitbart’s death. One of my good friends, HB contributor “The Tamminator”, responded by telling me her new personal mission statement in life is to “Be Breitbart, Baby!”. She says she already used it in a conversation she had this afternoon with another conservative activist — and at the close of their talk, he told her to “Be Breitbart!” and she said “Be Breitbart!” back to him instead of “goodbye”.

In whatever way you can, please “Be Breitbart” a little every day from now on.

If you didn’t consider yourself a part of the American Resistance already, please induct yourself with a pledge of “Being Breitbart” too.

Andrew Breitbart was an important part of the Resistance whose unique gifts were crucial to our cause…but I know in my heart there is someone reading this right now whose talents could possibly be even greater — but you just have never put your talent out there.

Maybe you didn’t think you were good enough…or strong enough…or brave enough.

Maybe you were afraid of what the Tolerant Left would do to you or your family if you got involved.

Maybe you sat back because Andrew Breitbart was already out there doing the heavy lifting.

With him gone, it’s time for you to be Breitbart, baby.

I am beyond heartbroken this remarkable man is dead. There are no words to describe how sickened I am that the Tolerant Left has seized his death as a cause for perverse rapture. All I can think to do in response to any of this is to “be Breitbart, baby”.

A little every day.

Then a little more until I get the handle of it.

I’ll never be as in-your-face as he was…or as salty and aggressive…since that’s not my personal style. But I’m going to start challenging myself to do more with video and social networking than I’ve ever done before. My friend Megan Fox and I talked today and we’re going to start our radio show back up, despite the cost to keep it going, because it’s a way for us to “be Breitbart” on the air now that his voice is silenced. “The Tamminator” and I decided to launch a very special project of our own, committing to something we’d talked about many times but never decided to put into action until now…and it’s something Andrew Breitbart would have gotten to himself eventually if he’d lived a little longer.

Whether they realize it or not, I see a lot of other people in the conservative writing world picking up on the spirit of “Be Breitbart, Baby”. I hope above everything else that the verb “to Breitbart” comes into regular usage and it stands for “absolutely bedeviling the Tolerant Left, exposing their hypocrisy, and collapsing the Cocktail Party GOP establishment while driving the Elite Media insane”.

Be Breitbart, Baby!

B3 for short.

we lost a media genius.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I believe Ayeres poisoned him at the dinner.   seeing what I did in the presser w sheriff Joe and the ayers connection to obamas phony bc I have little doubt AB was murdered. 

But his revenge from the grave will be great and we will send the communist demon Obama back to Kenya where he belongs, vomit be upon him.

I've finally realized that you're not a lawyer and this is a gimmick account just like gh15...no one could be as dumb as you present yourself to be...this 3333 account is being run by special ed and blockhead

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've finally realized that you're not a lawyer and this is a gimmick account just like gh15...no one could be as dumb as you present yourself to be...this 3333 account is being run by special ed and blockhead

And when the tapes show obama and ayers conspiring for a communist takeover - then what?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://alternativenewsreport.net/2012/03/03/possible-dots-to-be-connected-andrew-breitbart-dead-obama-cold-case-investigation-the-obama-tapes

Wow.    Never saw the 2oo4 video at this site slumbama admitting he was revolutionary communist in college!   

Boooommmm!!!!
because he said revolution?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
because he said revolution?  ::)

Yes!    He is admitting n that clip he was more concerned w Marxist revolution than all else.   We warned you bro, we warned you.   

Obama was, is, and will always be a radical communist revolutionary intent on destroying this nation.   Fuck every Obama voter! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Yes!    He is admitting n that clip he was more concerned w Marxist revolution than all else.   We warned you bro, we warned you.   

Obama was, is, and will always be a radical communist revolutionary intent on destroying this nation.   Fuck every Obama voter! 
for an confession, it's lacking everything lol...  I would hardly say Obama is admitting to being a communist in this video lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
for an confession, it's lacking everything lol...  I would hardly say Obama is admitting to being a communist in this video lol...

What do you think he was admitting to? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What do you think he was admitting to? 

if THAT is your smoking gun... 'well, what else would he be talking about?"

people use the world 'revolution' to talk about new truck chassis design or the revolutionary new Denny's breakfast menu. 

Ron Paul's whole movement is that LOVE revolution thing.

Do you have more than him just using the word?  Text of transcript please?  This is looking like the fictional whitey tape?