Author Topic: The full vetting of Barack Obama that the MSM failed and fails to do.  (Read 56441 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The full vetting of Barack Obama that the MSM failed and fails to do.
« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2012, 02:18:38 AM »

Return to the Article   

March 19, 2012
What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama

By Jack Cashill
A few days ago I got a call asking whether I knew anything about the Ayers family mailman.  I had heard of him, I said.  I remembered liberal blogger Steven Diamond having interviewed the fellow a few years back, but I paid it little mind, as the information seemed too limited to pursue.

The caller then sent me a video interview with the mailman by WND sleuth Jerome Corsi.  The video made me sit up and pay attention.  The mailman is a real person.  His name is Alan Hulton.  He seems entirely credible, and he has a story to tell.

Hulton delivered mail in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, from 1962 to 2001 with a couple years off to serve in the military.  During roughly ten of those years, he delivered mail to the home of Tom and Mary Ayers, Bill Ayers's parents.  Hulton talked to Tom once, Mary several times, their daughter-in-law Bernardine Dohrn a few times, and Bill Ayers not at all.  Memorably, he talked once to one of their visitors, but more on that in a moment.

As Hulton tells Corsi -- and he has sworn an affidavit to the same -- he met Tom Ayers not long after the Ayerses moved to the neighborhood.  Until he retired in 1980 at the age of 65, Tom Ayers was the CEO and chairman of Commonwealth Edison.  Tom, however, was not your garden-variety plutocrat.  According to Diamond, who knows his way around Chicago politics, Tom was a "lifelong liberal" -- one deeply involved in the same educational reform movement that engaged son Bill and, briefly, Barack Obama in 1988.  Tom Ayers was comfortable enough with Bill's lifestyle to live with him in Hyde Park until Tom died in 2007.

When Hulton met Tom Ayers, they talked about working conditions at the Post Office.  "I couldn't believe how he responded," Hulton told Diamond.  "He started to talk about workers having to struggle to survive and about peasants and the proletariat.  It made me think later that he might be a Marxist!"  Hulton would tell Corsi, "I had this uncomfortable feeling that he thought he knew about my situation as a working person better than I did, that he knew what was best for me."

Hulton also recalls one particular conversation with Mary Ayers.  "She was enthusiastically talking to me about this young black student that they were helping out," he tells Corsi, "and she referred to him as a foreign student."  Adds Hulton, "I was taken aback by how enthusiastic she was about him."  Within a year of this conversation, Hulton had a fateful meeting with the young man he presumed Mary was talking about.

According to Hulton, he encountered the fellow on the sidewalk on the front of the Ayers home.  In that it was extremely rare to see a black man in this tony neighborhood, Hulton believes that the man felt the need to explain his visit to the Ayers household.  Hulton describes him as friendly and neatly, although casually, dressed.  Hulton tells Corsi, "I am absolutely positive that it was Barack Obama."

Hulton was sympathetic.  After he had come out of military service, he was a supporter of Martin Luther King, who had pressed for fair housing in the Chicago area in the 1960s.  "I took some flak about my support for civil rights from my fellow workers at the time," remembers Hulton.

Obama explained to Hulton that he had taken the train out from Chicago to Glen Ellyn in order "to thank the Ayers family personally for helping him with his education."  What shocked Hulton was that when casually inquiring into the young man's plans for the future, Obama answered, "I am going to be president of the United States."  As Hulton tells Corsi, "t came across like this was something that's already been determined."  Adds Hulton, "I was speechless." 

Hulton told Diamond and Corsi essentially the same story.  What gives the Corsi interview added value is that we see Hulton tell it.  Although just a year older than Bill Ayers, he seems to come from a different generation.  He has little to gain -- and a lot to risk -- by going public.  Corsi warns Hulton that by quoting Mary's comment that Obama was a "foreign student," he has put himself at some risk.  Says Hulton, "I am only telling you what I distinctly remember her saying -- that he was a foreign student."

Hulton's interviews with Diamond and Corsi are consistent in every major detail save for dates.  Hulton suggested to Diamond that the sidewalk meeting took place in the mid-'80s, but Corsi suggests to Hulton that it was in the early 1990s, and Hulton does not correct him.  Hulton clearly does not remember the date.  If I were to speculate, I would guess 1988, the year Obama started Harvard Law School.  Presuming Hulton actually met Obama, the "education" in question would almost surely have been law school.

There is a good deal at stake here.  According to Snopes and the other fact-check sites, Bill Ayers and Obama did not meet until the mid-1990s.  This is a talking point that both Ayers and Obama have upheld.  When Ayers appeared on ABC's Good Morning America in 2008, he put the date of their first meeting in 1995 at a fundraiser in Ayers's own home.  "I think he was probably in 20 homes that day as far as I know," said Ayers.  "But that was the first time I really met him."

As it happens, I stumbled into my own discovery of Ayers's involvement in the writing of Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams from My Father, when I was investigating how Obama got into Harvard Law School and who paid his way.  What had piqued my interest was an interview with veteran New York power-broker Percy Sutton on a local New York City show called Inside City Hall.  The interview took place in late March 2008 but did not surface until August 2008.

Sutton told how twenty years prior he had been "introduced to [Obama] by a friend."  The friend's name was Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, "the principal adviser to one of the world's richest men."  The billionaire in question was Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.  According to Sutton, al-Mansour had asked him to "please write a letter in support of [Obama] ... a young man that has applied to Harvard."  Sutton had friends at Harvard and gladly did so.

A few months before the election, it should have mattered that a respected black political figure like Sutton had publicly announced that a fanatic black separatist, backed by an ambitious Saudi billionaire, had been guiding Obama's career perhaps for the last twenty years.  It did to the Obama-friendly media, but not in a way in which it would have to real journalists.  Moving in swiftly to kill the story were Politico, an insider D.C. journal run by Washington Post alums, and Media Matters for America, an alleged watchdog group founded by the recovering Troopergate author, David Brock.

Ben Smith, then of Politico, took the lead.  Shortly after the story broke, Smith ran the disclaimer that "Barack Obama's campaign is flatly denying a story told by former Manhattan Borough President Percy Sutton."  After some conspicuous waffling, al-Mansour denied the story as well.  A self-appointed "spokesman for Sutton's family" by the name of Kevin Wardally sent an e-mail to Smith that read in part: "As best as our family and the Chairman's closest friends can tell, Mr. Sutton, now 86 years of age, misspoke in describing certain details and events in that television interview."

For Smith, even though Wardally had gotten Sutton's age wrong by two years, this e-mail was proof enough that Sutton's highly specific claim was manufactured.  Wrote Smith, Wardally's e-mail "seems to put the story to rest for good."  Media Matters, meanwhile, scolded those conservative bloggers who did not accept the various denials at face value.

Like the man about to be carted away in Monty Python's Holy Grail, the Percy Sutton story was not quite dead yet.  Sutton's son and daughter told conservative reporter Ken Timmerman that no one in their family even knew who Kevin Wardally was, let alone authorized him to speak on behalf of the family.  "I'm getting better," pled Monty Python's nearly dead man.  No, he wasn't.  Nor was this story.  With Hillary out of the race, no newsroom in America felt compelled to dig up dirt that could sully Obama.

About that time, I found a diary entry that caught my attention.  Radical-turned-actor Peter Coyote entered it at the time of the 1996 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.  Coyote wrote, "I inform Martha that I'm dragging her to the apartment of old friends, ex-Weathermen, Bernadine [sic] Dohrn and Bill Ayers, hosting a party for Senator Leahy. Perhaps Edward Said will be there."

Said had taught Obama at least one class at Columbia.  I had earlier seen a photo taken during an Arab-American community dinner in Chicago in 1998 on the fiftieth anniversary of the Palestinian nakba, or disaster.  The photo shows Obama sitting next to Said, seemingly engaged in an animated conversation at dinner.  The intimacy surprised me.  At the time of the photo, Obama was an obscure state senator while Said, according to the Nation, was "probably the best-known intellectual in the world" and the star of that evening's show.  He would speak on this occasion, as the Los Angeles Times would later report, "against settlements, against Israeli apartheid."

All of this got me to wondering whether an Ayers-Obama-Said-al-Mansour cabal had formed in the early 1980s back in New York City.  If so, such a combine might have generated enough momentum to push Obama's career along.  To see if Obama and Ayers had crossed paths before Chicago, I ordered a copy of Bill Ayers' 2001 memoir, Fugitive Days.  It was then that I began to realize the depth of Ayers's involvement in Obama's rise to power.

Obama would have needed help to get into Harvard.  Friendly biographer David Remnick tells us that Obama was an "unspectacular" student in his two years at Columbia and at every stop before that going back to grade school.  A Northwestern University professor, John L. McKnight, although a friend of Obama's and a fellow Alinskyite, reinforces the point, telling Remnick, "I don't think [Obama] did too well in college."  As to Obama's LSAT scores, Jimmy Hoffa's body will be unearthed before those are.

How such an indifferent student got into a law school whose applicants' LSAT scores typically track between the 98th and the 99th percentile and whose GPAs range between 3.80 and 4.00 is a subject the media have chosen not to explore.  Nor have they asked how Obama paid for that education.  Maybe it is time they ask the mailman.

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/../2012/03/what_the_mailman_knows_about_ayers_and_obama.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: March 20, 2012, 05:37:36 AM »
WND EXCLUSIVE
Postman: Ayers family put 'foreigner' Obama through school
Claims he met young Barack who boasted he'd someday be president
Published: 13 hours ago

by Jerome R. CorsiEmail | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter. He has authored many books, including

CHICAGO – Did the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers help finance Barack Obama’s Harvard education?

Ads by GoogleAfter School Care
Tutor Time Learning Centers 50 Dayton Lane, near Beach Shpg Ctr
www.TutorTimePeekskill.c om

Did Ayers’ mother believe Obama was a foreign student?

And was the young Obama convinced at the time – long before he even entered politics – that he was going to become president of the United States?

A retired U.S. Postal Service carrier who delivered mail to Tom and Mary Ayers in a Chicago suburb in the late 1980s and early 1990s and claims to have met Obama in front of the Ayers home emphatically says yes to all three questions.

Allen Hulton, who was commended for 39 years of honorable service with the USPS, has given a sworn affidavit to investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio to determine whether Obama is eligible for Arizona’s 2012 election ballot. Hulton has recorded about three hours of video interviews with WND.

Hulton says that in conversations with Mary Ayers while on his route he learned of the couple’s enthusiasm and support for a black foreign student. One bright, warm Chicagoland day, he recounts, he met the student who fit Mary Ayers’ description in front of the Ayers home in Glen Ellyn, Ill. That young man, Hulton is convinced, was Barack Obama.

Hulton delivered mail to the Ayers, who are both deceased, when he was stationed at the post office in Glen Ellyn, an upper-middle class suburb 25 miles west of downtown Chicago, from late 1986 to 1997. He was a USPS employee from March 28, 1962, through March 30, 2001. (Editor’s note: Although the Ayers family no longer lives there, WND is withholding the Glen Ellyn street address for the sake of the current residents’ privacy.)

“It was a beautiful neighborhood – one of the nicer routes any of the letter carriers would have liked to have had,” Hulton recalls. “It had some large and very beautiful homes.”

As WND reported yesterday, Obama’s relationship with Bill Ayers – whom he dismissed in a 2008 debate as “just a guy who lives in my neighborhood” – plagued him in the 2008 presidential campaign and could resurface in this year’s election, as many questions remain.

Young Obama

Over a period of years in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Hulton estimates he spoke with Mary Ayers about 18 to 20 times and once to Tom Ayers, who died in 2007. Mary Ayers died in 2000.

“Sometimes Mary would be out when I delivered the mail, and we would exchange a few words on occasion,” he says, recalling that she liked to talk about her family.

“One day, Mary came to the door when I came up to the house with the mail,” he remembers. “After a greeting, she started enthusiastically talking to me about this young black student they were helping out, and she referred to him as a foreign student.”

Hulton assumed that by “helping” the student, Mary Ayers meant she and her husband were financially supporting the black foreign-exchange student with his education.

See excerpts of Jerome Corsi’s interviews with Allen Hulton:

He says that Mary Ayers told him the student’s name, but that it was a “strange name” that he could not remember, even though at the time it sounded African to him.

“I was taken aback by how enthusiastic she was about him,” Hulton says. “And I believe she said he was from either Kenya or Indonesia, and I favor Indonesia in my recollection.”

WND has reported that when Obama was in Indonesia with his Indonesian stepfather and his mother from ages 6 to10, he was registered in school as an Indonesian citizen and a Muslim. He went by the name Barry Soetoro, adopting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather. His mother’s passport listed him with the surname Soebarkah.

Obama refuses to waive privacy rights that would allow the Hawaii Department of Health to release any adoption records that may exist for him.

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” you can view it here.

Even should Obama waive privacy rights, the Hawaii Department of Health might not feel compelled to release any adoption records that may exist. Tight restrictions to vital records have been enacted by the Hawaii State Legislature to seal any public documents pertaining to Obama’s birth records and his adoption status.

If Obama were adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, he may have compromised his eligibility to be president, according to Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires that a president be a “natural-born citizen,” which experts say means having both parents be U.S. citizens.

‘I’m going to be president of the United States’

About a year after discussing with Mary Ayers the foreign student she and her husband were supporting, Hulton recalls meeting a young black male on the sidewalk in front of the Ayers home.

Hulton describes the man as being in his early 20s, noting that he was tall, thin, had a light complexion and that his ears stuck out.

“He greeted me,” Hulton says. “He was very polite, dressed nicely, but informally – slacks and a dress shirt – and he spoke with no accent. Immediately this young black man entered into conversation with me. He told me he had taken the train out from Chicago and had come to thank the Ayers family personally for having helped him with his education.”

Hulton remembers asking the young man what his plans were for the future.

“He looked right at me and told me he was going to be president of the United States,” Hulton says.

“There was a little bit of a grin on his face when he said it – he sounded sure of himself, but not arrogant. I know how people will say things because they have an ambition, but it did not come across that way,” Hulton says. “It came across as if this young black male was telling me he was going to be president, almost as if it were the statement of a scientific fact that had already been determined, as if his being president had been already pre-arranged.”

Hulton says the claim made him speechless.

“I kind of stuttered a response and said that nowadays anything is possible. I wished him good luck with his ambition,” he says.

Immediately, Hulton associated the young black man with the foreign student Mary Ayers had mentioned to him so enthusiastically about a year earlier.

“I remembered the conversation I had with Mary, and I associated this young man with the foreign student she had discussed with me, because Mary said they were supporting this foreign student, and the young black man I met outside the Ayers’ home said he had come to Glen Ellyn to thank the Ayers in person for helping him with his education.”

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Hulton observed several news reports detailing the relationship between Obama and Bill Ayers, and he recalled the encounter with the young man in front of Tom and Mary Ayers’ home.

“The facial and physical characteristics, as well as candidate Obama’s voice, matched that of the young black male I met in front of the Ayers’ home,” Hulton says in the affidavit he signed Nov. 12, 2011, for Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation.

“I am positive that the black male I spoke with in front of the Ayers’ house that day was indeed a young Barack Obama.”

Hulton distinctly recalls that the day he met Obama in front of the Ayers’ residence was a warm, sunny day and that Obama wasn’t wearing a jacket.

Marxist

Hulton recalls that he had one conversation with Tom Ayers, who was retired as CEO and chairman of Commonwealth Edison, shortly after the Ayers family moved into their home in Glen Ellyn.

“He asked me how I liked my job, and he started into what seemed to me a Marxist viewpoint on what it is like for the working man, trying to convince me that working people like me were exploited by their employers,” Hulton remembers of the conversation.

“As an American citizen, I appreciated everything I had, and I was not at war with people who had more than I had,” he says. “It surprised me to hear somebody who had been president of Consolidated Edison talking in these terms.”

Hulton says he got the feeling that Tom Ayers thought he knew more about the plight of the workingman than he did.

Summer 1989

A likely timeframe for Hulton’s alleged encounter with Obama is the summer of 1989, when Obama was an intern at the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin, after his first year at Harvard Law School.

Hulton says Obama mentioned to him taking the train. The Metra, a commuter from downtown Chicago, stops at a Glen Ellyn station a little more than a mile from the Ayers’ residence.

Michelle Robinson, Obama’s wife-to-be, was the attorney at the firm assigned to mentor Obama in the summer of 1989.

Bernardine Dohrn also had worked as a paralegal at Sidley Austin, from 1984 through 1988. Dohrn’s 1960s radical activities as a self-described “revolutionary communist” landed her on the FBI’s list of 10 most wanted fugitives, and because of her felony conviction, she was not allowed to take the Illinois bar exam.

Widely speculated in Chicago is that Dohrn got the job at Sidley Austin through the influence of her father-in-law, Thomas Ayers, who was one of the law firm’s biggest clients.

Michelle Obama started at the firm in the summer of 1988 and remained there until 1991.

Hulton recalls meeting Dohrn at the home of her in-laws, although his encounters with her were limited to having Dohrn sign for mail addressed to her.

First reported in 2009

Hulton’s account of meeting Obama in suburban Chicago was first reported by California lawyer and political scientist Stephen Diamond in September 2009.

Writing on his blog, Diamond reported that he had interviewed Hulton at length and considered his account credible.

“The statement by Hulton is the first eyewitness account of a possible relationship between Obama and Tom Ayers and the first that dates his relationship with the Ayers family to the mid-1980s,” Diamond wrote.

As early as Oct. 13, 2008, prior to the November 2008 presidential election, Diamond had reported that Obama’s relationship with the Ayers family dated back to 1988. At that time, Obama, as head of the Developing Communities Project, joined the Alliance for Better Chicago Schools, the ABCs Coalition. The lobbying alliance aimed to push through Chicago public schools the creation of “Local School Councils,” or LSCs, to oversee teachers and administrators.

“The proposal was very controversial, and groups like Operation PUSH headed by Jesse Jackson did not support it, because many teachers were black – it was one of the first stable middle class careers a black person, and black women in particular, could aspire to in Chicago,” Diamond wrote.

Tom Ayers and Bill Ayers were strong supporters of the LSCs, however, according to Diamond, and Chicago United, a group founded by Tom Ayers, joined ABCs too. Bill Ayers became chairman of ABCs.

Knew Ayers’ brother

Hulton was in the same class as Tim Ayers, Bill Ayers’ brother, at Glenbard High School in Glen Ellyn. Although he did not know Bill Ayers, Hulton thought he might have met him at the parents’ home once or twice, but he could not say for certain.

Hulton attended Glenbard, now known as Glenbard West, for four years, but did not have enough credits to graduate. He later earned a GED while in military service. Taking leave from the USPS when he was drafted into the U.S. Army in 1965, Hulton returned to work as a mailman following his honorable discharge in 1967.

While in the Army, he was assigned to a Pershing Ballistics Missile unit in Germany. Although the Vietnam War was being fought at the time, he was never assigned to Vietnam.

Read the preliminary findings of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 20, 2012, 05:48:41 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/postman-ayers-family-put-foreigner-obama-through-school

Video at site of the postal worker w meeting of Obama and Ayeres together long before Obama claims they met. 

Says he was told that "Obama is a foreign student"     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: March 21, 2012, 12:58:28 PM »
In 1995, Alice Palmer represented the state's 13th District, and decided to run for the United States Congress.  She hand-picked Barack Obama to run to replace her.

Palmer introduced her chosen successor to a few of the district's influential liberals at the home of two well-known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, former members of the terrorist Weather Underground.

"I remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the Senate and running for Congress," says Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care. "(Palmer) identified (Obama) as her successor."

Ten years earlier, Palmer was an executive board member of the U.S. Peace Council, which the FBI identified as a communist front group, an affiliate of the World Peace Council, a Soviet front group.

Palmer participated in the World Peace Council's 1983 Prague Assembly, part of the Soviet launch of the nuclear-freeze movement.  The only thing it would have frozen was the Soviet Union's military superiority.

In June 1986, while editor of the Black Press Review, she wrote an article for the Communist Party USA's newspaper, the People's Daily World, now the People's Weekly World.  It detailed her experience attending the 27th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and how impressed she was by the Soviet system.

Palmer gushed at the "Soviet plan to provide people with higher wages and better education" and spoke of the efficiency of the Soviets' most recent five-year plan, attributing its success to "central planning."  She praised their "comprehensive affirmative action program, which they have stuck to religiously -- if I can use the word -- since 1917."

Palmer also marveled that all Russian citizens were guaranteed a job matching their training and skills, free education, affordable housing and free medical care.  Because Soviet school curricula were established at the national level, she said, "there is no second-class 'track' system in the minority-nationality schools as there is in the inferior inner city schools in my hometown, Chicago, and elsewhere in the United States."

Well, Alice lost the congressional race to Jesse Jackson, Jr., and decided that she wanted to hang onto that hard-won state senate seat.  Most of the community leaders tried to persuade Obama to withdraw and wait his turn.  He was a newcomer after all.

Obama said no. He had every right to do so, but he decided to fight her for the nomination instead of stepping aside in deference to her. 

Instead Obama performed his first real act of political jujitsu.  He sent his aides to the courthouse to carefully examine all of Alice Palmer's signatures to see if enough could be disallowed to knock her off the ballot altogether.  And indeed, some of Alice's signatures were fake.  The aides also found enough other fake signatures on opponents' ballot initiatives to knock them off the ballot as well.

"They began the tedious process of challenging hundreds of signatures on the nominating petitions of state Sen. Alice Palmer, the longtime progressive activist from the city's South Side. And they kept challenging petitions until every one of Obama's four Democratic primary rivals was forced off the ballot."

Obama ran unopposed in the primary.

By the time Barack Obama walked handily into his state senate seat, everyone there knew him as "the man who knocked off Alice Palmer."  Quite a feat indeed for the newcomer, the young whippersnapper with the odd name.
Was Obama's Political Mentor A Soviet "Agent Of Influence"
New Zeal blog draws our attention to Alice Palmer, a Chicago based academic, activist and former friend, employer and political ally of Barack Obama.

In the mid 1990s Alice Palmer, then an Illinois State Senator, employed Obama has her chief of staff, when she attempted an ill-fated run for the US Congress.

Obama was part of Friends of Alice Palmer, alongside controversial property developer Tony Rezko and Democratic Socialists of America members Danny Davis, Betty Wilhoitte and Timuel Black-also a member of Committees of Correspondence).

Later Palmer introduced Obama as designated successor to her Illinois State Senate seat, in the living room of former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, while DSA member, former communist and long time Obama friend Quentin Young looked on.

The Palmer/Obama relationship soured after Obama refused to step down when Palmer decided she wanted her State Senate seat back, after her Congressional bid failed.

Obama went on to win the seat unopposed, after he knocked Palmer and his other rivals off the ballot, by challenging the legitimacy of their nominating signatures.

Alice Palmer was the first rung of Obama's ladder to power.

It has long been known that Alice Palmer was a communist front activist, as were many in Obama's orbit.

More seriously however-new evidence shows that Alice Palmer had high level connections behind the "Iron Curtain" and may have been a Soviet "agent of influence" -- that is, a conduit of Soviet propaganda and policy, to the US and the "third world".

What is the evidence?

Continue reading here . . .

http://theobamafile.com/_associates/AlicePalmer.htm

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
WTF? So his way of winning his senate seat was by using Lawyers to DQ everyone else!?

That right there should be a huge sign to people about just how much of a snake the man is, he doesnt even respect our democratic process enough to get voted in, he had to fix the election by making is so he was unopposed and was then positioned as the newcomer that knocked the incumbent out, what a piece of shit.

Im kinda starting to believe we really do have a Usurper in the white house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2012, 06:21:43 PM »
In a newly-uncovered interview from the Hyde Park Citizen newspaper circa December 28, 1995, Barack Obama explains his philosophy on income inequality in the United States, especially in light of economic difficulties:
In an environment of scarcity, where the cost of living is rising, folks begin to get angry and bitter and look for scapegoats. Historically, instead of looking at the top 5% of this country that controls all the wealth, we turn towards each other, and the Republicans have added to the fire.

In that interview, Obama explains that his perspective on the “top 5%” was shaped by his experiences abroad:

It's about power. My travels made me sensitive to the plight of those without power and the issues of class and inequalities as it relates to wealth and power. Anytime you have been overseas in these so-called third world countries, one thing you see is the vast disparity of wealth of those who are part of power structure and those outside of it.

These comments are reminiscent of both the most radical Occupy Wall Street rhetoric and Obama’s infamous comments in San Francisco in April 2008 in which he stated that Americans suffering difficult economic times “get bitter” and “cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them.” 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2012, 12:05:01 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2012, 12:43:00 PM »
THIS GUY KNEW OBAMA YOU DUMMIES AND SAYS HE WAS A HARDCORE LENNINST!  

LOL - said when he met obama and chandoo and saw them interract he though they were lovers since Chandoo was ginancing obama's lifestyle! ! ! ! !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 22, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 02, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »
The Vetting - Valerie Jarrett Keeps Obama Close to Radical Roots

by Joel B. Pollak 48 minutes ago 8post a comment 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/02/The-Vetting-Valerie-Jarrett-and-Obamas-Radical-Community-Organizing-Roots?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigGovernment+%28Big+Government%29

Valerie Jarrett is not only one of President Barack Obama’s closest advisors; she also is one of the most radical, with close connections to the Chicago left that nurtured Obama in his early political career.
The Iranian-born Jarrett (her parents were American expatriates) found a foothold in Chicago politics through her marriage to Dr. William Robert Jarrett, whose father Vernon held sway as a columnist on the Chicago Sun-Times--for a time, the city’s only major black columnist.

In 1991, Vernon Jarrett enthusiastically promoted a Chicago visit by professor Derrick Bell, who was still on voluntary unpaid leave from Harvard Law School, in protest at the faculty’s refusal to hire visiting professor Regina Austin.

Barack Obama, who had joined Bell in that protest, had just graduated from Harvard and had begun work in Chicago at the law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Galland, a prominent local civil rights firm.

Bell’s visit had been arranged by the Community Renewal Society, a left-wing group that wanted Bell to help it launch a “racial justice agenda” across the Chicago area. He addressed the Society’s annual dinner, delivering a radical speech on the “permanence” of racism. Describing the civil rights movement as “childlike, trusting, believing, and hopelessly naive,” he suggested a more confrontational approach to race relations.

In addition to the dinner, Bell was invited to conduct a workshop with leading Chicago community organizers. Those invited included Obama’s pastor, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, as well as Father Michael Pfleger, both of whom became notorious during the 2008 presidential campaign.

Obama was not invited, but his boss, Judson Miner, was among the community activists listed as participants in the Society’s workshop.

Vernon Jarrett enthusiastically plugged the dinner in his column in the Sun-Times on October 22, 1991, in radical, alarmist terms:

The featured speaker is Professor Derrick A. Bell, Jr. a distinguished sage whose courage ranks as high as his academic accomplishments.

This is the same African-American author of several monumental studies and volumes of research on human rights who took leave of his Harvard Law School professorship last year in protest of Harvard’s shortage of women and racial minorities on its law faculty. Professor Bell has since joined the law faculty at New York University.

Meanwhile, hard-line right-wingers are splashing themselves in the ecstasy of Clarence Thomas’ Senate confirmation for the Supreme Court, and, yes, despite denials, their hopes also were fanned by Ku Klux Klan-love David Duke’s big vote in the Louisiana gubernatorial race Saturday.

Their bliss will continue if on Friday morning they can gloat: “Despite the $60 individual dinner price, which is modest for such events, attendance was down from last year’s Community Renewal Society dinner.”

Vernon Jarrett’s audience was the radical Chicago political world in Chicago in which Valerie Jarrett was soon entrenched, and in which she facilitated Barack Obama’s rise.

Obama was not Valerie Jarrett’s only project. She saw to the appointment of Van Jones as White House “green jobs” czar, noting that “we’ve been watching him...for as long as he’s been active out in Oakland.” (That activity included an anti-American rally on Sep. 12, 2001.) Her authority in the White House is almost unchallenged, and on visits to Chicago, local Democratic judges, officials and activists flock to see her and curry influence.

Jarrett attended the Supreme Court last week as it heard arguments on the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare. Her presence as the president’s “eyes and ears” was noted by Breitbart.com’s Ken Klukowski. Jarrett had also led the administration’s media charge in advance of the Supreme Court arguments, arguing that Obamacare is necessary because it protects women’s health in particular, shaping the case to fit Democrats' narrative of a Republican "war on women."

As more moderate, pragmatic voices have abandoned the White House to attend to the actual business of governing--Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel being only one of many defectors--Jarrett has remained and her influence has grown.

Jarrett endorses the idea that Obama is still a “community organizer” in the White House, and the administration’s Alinksyite tactics of race and class division bear her fingerprints as much as his own.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 03, 2012, 08:19:34 PM »
The Vetting - Obama Channels Derrick Bell in Attack on Supreme Court
Breitbart ^ | 4/3/12 | Joel B. Pollak
Posted on April 3, 2012 11:09:08 PM EDT by Nachum

Much of the left seems inclined to shrug at President Barack Obama’s pre-emptive rebuke of the Supreme Court yesterday. One Democrat even urged Obama to attack the Court on the campaign trail if it overturned Obamacare.

A few liberals, however, realize that Obama’s attack is a threat to judicial independence, and ought to be condemned by all.

One such was Ruth Marcus of the Washington Post, who said she would “lament a ruling striking down the individual mandate,” yet chided Obama for “channeling tired critiques from the right about activist judges,” calling his attack “unsettling.”

Marcus was right about the danger, but for the wrong reason: judicial activism is not the issue here.

The president deliberately confused judicial activism--the wholesale manufacture of rights and laws by judges in accordance with their personal or political views--with judicial review, the power courts have to overturn unconstitutional legislation, which the Supreme Court has exercised since Marbury v. Madison (1803).

Obama’s assault on judicial review might seem bizarre--particularly coming from a former president of the Harvard Law Review, and a former lecturer in constitutional law at one of the nation’s most prestigious law schools--were it not for the fact that we now know of his connection to radical Critical Race Theory professor Derrick Bell.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 03, 2012, 10:22:20 PM »
Obama = winning!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2012, 09:49:33 AM »
Obama = winning!

LOL - maybe at fooling ignorant blacks like yourself that he cares about you, but that is about it.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
Actual Bill Ayers Rant: Why Do ‘Uniformed Military’ Get to Board Planes First?
The Blaze ^ | 4/4/12 | Benny Johnson
Posted on April 4, 2012 2:24:08 PM EDT by Nachum

Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn paid an impromptu visit to Occupy Wall Street in New York City Friday, bestowing their advice to a gaggle of elated protesters. Ayers and Dohrn, former leaders of the violent leftist Weather Underground group, were greeted like rock stars at the camp. A reception, you’ll soon hear, they wouldn‘t want to give the nation’s military members.

The couple passed along protesting and anti-military nuggets of wisdom to the youngsters who received it in good spirits. For example, the former confidants to President Obama made sure to mention that America is “a declining power” that must depend on “a militarized 1%.”

Dohrn didn’t parse words:

“In a declining empire, which, you know, the United States is, lets agree, the United States is a declining economic and political power even while its a veralent and expanding military power, a very dangerous combination. But in that, I just want to suggest that I think that what looks very strong is often very weak. It is very weak. Even though, this military force, the United States is Sparta. Yes, in many ways, national security … its all The United States seems to have to offer. It isn’t jobs or healthcare or public education or public parks or public libraries, it’s security, security, security. We don’t want that kind of a future, Occupy doesn’t want that kind of a future.” [Emphasis added]

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »
WND EXCLUSIVE
Postman: Ayers family put 'foreigner' Obama through school
Claims he met young Barack who boasted he'd someday be president
Published: 13 hours ago

"Preposterous" doesn't even begin to describe this. Good grief.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »
I don't know why all of you are wasting time with this Ayers shit...no one cared in the first election...and no gives a shit in the second..move on already..this is embarrassing >:(

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #293 on: April 05, 2012, 02:29:34 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/21/Obama-Scapegoat-Five-Percent

A commie all life long.
You remind me of Hitler, only without power or balls.

Are you a fan of his?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 05, 2012, 03:43:36 AM »

Are you a fan of his?

Fuck off you gay stalking troll

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »

Are you a fan of his?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2012, 04:02:02 PM »
"Preposterous" doesn't even begin to describe this. Good grief.

So the postal guy is lying?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »
So the postal guy is lying?

A postal worker, who probably delivered mail to at least a few hundred households per day for a number of years claims to remember a particular conversation that took place decades ago with a woman where she gushed about a foreign student. Then the same foreign student supposedly told the same postman, again decades ago, out of the blue, that he would become President.

Is he lying? I don't know, but I certainly suspect his story isn't true. Frankly it's an irrelevant question. Why? Because it's an extraordinary claim and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. But all the "evidence" I see is a retired postal workers' alleged recollections and I have to tell you I find it unconvincing, much less extraordinary.

I like reason and rationality. All I see in these posts of yours are conspiracy theories and convoluted attempts to twist and explain what you can no longer deny.

Frankly I suspect you are paranoid and your rational faculty isn't working too well anymore after the voices whittled it away. I'd suggest you see a mental health professional but I'm sure you think that they're part of the devious plan hatched in the 16th century by shadowy puppet masters, and of which Obama is but a small piece.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »
I post what is out there.   The postal worker , as many others, say they remember Obama and his radical tiies to terrorists and communists, and I believe them based on the Obama we see now. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2012, 06:59:57 PM »
I post what is out there.   The postal worker , as many others, say they remember Obama and his radical tiies to terrorists and communists, and I believe them based on the Obama we see now.

You seem to have a penchant for lying, or at the very least for distorting the truth. The postal worker says he remembers being told about a foreign student and that he also remembers that foreign student told him he'd be President one day and he intimates that foreign student was Obama.

As to what you post... Frankly, I don't much care much about it, except that the incredible amount of – let's be generous and call it noise – you generate floods this place and drowns out any attempts at a serious discussion about politics.

As for what it is you believe, I don't think even you know what it is you believe.