Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40111 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2012, 06:09:19 AM »
Ekul is a man ruled by his own fear.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2012, 06:10:22 AM »
E-Kul, please post another pic of your sloppy titted gf
I prefer the one of your sloppy titted mother!
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2012, 06:11:43 AM »
What happened to you was completely wrong and not an isolated incident but you cant live your life with such a negitivity toward.them.  Some and I mean some peoples pits are pure harmless.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2012, 06:12:25 AM »
Ekul is a man ruled by his own fear.
You have me mistaken for yourself, my fear makes me strong, it gives me strength to stand up to weak mean like yourself.  I am and always will be a strong man, it upsets other people, but the fact is the fact - I am tougher than the average Joe - But I am kind and generous and never use my size to my advantage.  Your problem is you have absolutely no idea how shit scared you are, the tough act is a dead give away!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2012, 06:13:10 AM »
What happened to you was completely wrong and not an isolated incident but you cant live your life with such a negitivity toward.them.  Some and I mean some peoples pits are pure harmless.
Yeah and some rapists and murderers wont offend again, I still don't want myself, friends or family around them!  people here mistake my stance as fear, it is for others I fight, I genuinely want to save children, something a Pidiot cares little about!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2012, 06:14:21 AM »
E-Kulo so full of rage and anger about getting beat up by a couple puppy dogs. Hahaa! What a whiny little bitch. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2012, 06:15:50 AM »
E-Kulo so full of rage and anger about getting beat up by a couple puppy dogs. Hahaa! What a whiny little bitch. ;D
Oh Chaos, are you still trying to ride my nutsack, are you still upset that I don't fuel your narcissistic complex?
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2012, 06:16:01 AM »
Your logic doesnt make sense, you dont trust a dog thats already attacked is the comparison there. A criminal has done it before. Not all humans cant be trusted.  And scared? Scared of what exactly you clown.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2012, 06:17:48 AM »

Yes, E-Kul is a little bitch. This much is certain.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2012, 06:17:57 AM »
Your logic doesnt make sense, you dont trust a dog thats already attacked is the comparison there. A criminal has done it before. Not all humans cant be trusted.  And scared? Scared of what exactly you clown.
See, this is what I have to deal with, retarded mumble that makes no sense.  Please post at a higher than fith grade level if you genuinely seek an answer?  What the fuck are you asking you bumbling clown?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »
Yes, E-Kul is a little bitch. This much is certain.
Easy to play tough online - tell me, how did you go in your last fight against two pitbulls? Oh, thats right, you could never be man enough to attempt it, but you are so tough you can call people who have fought pitbulls out.  Why is it all the small weak little men try and get a reputation of a clearly superior and stronger individual than themselves, this are the dudes I have always given a little extra beating too in a fight, just to let them know I was paying attention when they were being an arsehole.  Unlike you blokes, I tually like to fight other men, especially the ones with big mouths, they tend to open them as my fist sends teeth hurtling down the back of their throats, very funny to watch a man swallow his own teeth after he just spoke shit to you.
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2012, 06:21:11 AM »
You think im the one whos scared? I have nothing to fear. Your comparison was so off its beyond. Moron.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2012, 06:22:35 AM »
Easy to play tough online - tell me, how did you go in your last fight against two pitbulls? Oh, thats right, you could never be man enough to attempt it, but you are so tough you can call people who have fought pitbulls out.  Why is it all the small weak little men try and get a reputation of a clearly superior and stronger individual than themselves, this are the dudes I have always given a little extra beating too in a fight, just to let them know I was paying attention when they were being an arsehole.

How many street fights do you get into mowing lawns?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2012, 06:23:46 AM »
Easy to play tough online - tell me, how did you go in your last fight against two pitbulls? Oh, thats right, you could never be man enough to attempt it, but you are so tough you can call people who have fought pitbulls out.  Why is it all the small weak little men try and get a reputation of a clearly superior and stronger individual than themselves, this are the dudes I have always given a little extra beating too in a fight, just to let them know I was paying attention when they were being an arsehole.  Unlike you blokes, I tually like to fight other men, especially the ones with big mouths, they tend to open them as my fist sends teeth hurtling down the back of their throats, very funny to watch a man swallow his own teeth after he just spoke shit to you.

If you were tough you would realize that it's the owners fault not the dog. Pit Bulls aren't bred to attack people asshole. Instead you carry a chip on your shoulder.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
You think im the one whos scared? I have nothing to fear. Your comparison was so off its beyond. Moron.
Your fear emanates of every tough guy post you make!  I can practically smell the urine leaking down the inside of your leg, men who call other men out online, are never tough men - NEVER!  I sense I would finish you in under a minute!   I accept yur challenge and am prepared to meet.  I live in Melbourne Australia.  if you are truly tough, pm me - I know you never will - I always look for decent sparring partners, but always just seem to attract loud mouth internet pussies, they are good to beat on, but hard to develop your skillset when fighting losers all the time!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2012, 06:26:24 AM »
Lol @ E-Kulo still melting down threatening to beat up people online! Hahaa!!! What a sniveling little twat! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2012, 06:28:15 AM »
If you were tough you would realize that it's the owners fault not the dog. Pit Bulls aren't bred to attack people asshole. Instead you carry a chip on your shoulder.

Sorry Pidiot, but you are talking to an educated man, not some gullible moron who laps up all your propoganda - oh and its not a chip its permanent scarring.  And I will ask once again, how does pointing out it is the owners fault prevent future dog attacks or pay for victims medical and legal expenses - funny that, it doesnt! Until you actually adopt a view that prevents attacks and supports victims, you will be hated along with your idiotic breed of dog!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2012, 06:29:36 AM »
Lol @ E-Kulo still melting down threatening to beat up people online! Hahaa!!! What a sniveling little twat! ;D
No threats, just responding to tough guy challenges.  I was brought up as a man to not start fights, but never, and I mean never back down from a man who starts one - the big mouths always quit fast!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2012, 06:31:21 AM »
How many street fights do you get into mowing lawns?
I haven't always mowed lawns, but I have always been in fights, and at 39 I still get in them! No shame in fighting for the right cause!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2012, 06:31:39 AM »
Sorry Pidiot, but you are talking to an educated man, not some gullible moron who laps up all your propoganda - oh and its not a chip its permanent scarring.  And I will ask once again, how does pointing out it is the owners fault prevent future dog attacks or pay for victims medical and legal expenses - funny that, it doesnt! Until you actually adopt a view that prevents attacks and supports victims, you will be hated along with your idiotic breed of dog!

I've owned pitbulls all my life, and they absolutely loved people. But because you had a terrible experience, you want to ban or kill these dogs.

You're self centered plain and simple.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2012, 06:32:11 AM »
I remember seeing a vid of this guy who was a naturalist...he got mauled by a grizzly---has like half a face. He became an advocate. Because he said that he was in the Bear's territory, I forgot the story, but he ended up truly fucked.

In the same vid, there was this Ranger who got fucked up by a Grizzly, she played dead and didn't get bit that much. But, what she did was go check out a elk carcass that the bear had been feeding on. The bear saw her from the top of a hill and came down like lightening, fast as hell...

Each time, it was the human that was encrouching on the animal's territory.

Maybe those dogs thought you were encrouching on their territory...and like "guard dogs", they went after you.
Who knows...but, I know where my grandparents live, which is a very rural area. They are "beware of Dog" signs all over the place...

Shit, one guy has a pack of hunting hounds, like he going "let loose the hounds" on a runaway slave.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2012, 06:33:22 AM »
Oh christ I see Ekuhl the anti pitbull crusader got to this thread  ::)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2012, 06:34:26 AM »
I never threatened to fight you and this muscle flexing might impress derick anthony but not me.  We live worlds apart  so its never going to happen and lets face itid only need to bring my dog lol.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2012, 06:34:52 AM »
I never threatened to fight you and this muscle flexing might impress derick anthony but not me.  We live worlds apart  so its never going to happen and lets face itid only need to bring my dog lol.

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2012, 06:35:15 AM »
I've owned pitbulls all my life, and they absolutely loved people. But because you had a terrible experience, you want to ban or kill these dogs.

You're self centered plain and simple.

I have been acused of many things, but it takes the cake to be called Self centred because I am highly motivated to prevent serious and fatal attacks on children.  But then again, Pidiots have the most twisted and bizarre logic I have ever encountered in a human being.

Once again, you dont know my story,, I have owned a Pitbull, regularly went to staffordshire dog club meeting, even have a pitbull tattooed on my back, you dudes just like to hate because you think you know all the answers and that victims don't exist and blah blah this and blah blah that - The Lies get tired REAL quick!
V