Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40282 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2012, 06:37:12 AM »
Once again, you dont know my story,, I have owned a Pitbull, regularly went to staffordshire dog club meeting, even have a pitbull tattooed on my back, you dudes just like to hate because you think you know all the answers and that victims don't exist and blah blah this and blah blah that - The Lies get tired REAL quick!

Being a dick aside, what would you do about these breeds?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2012, 06:37:46 AM »
You're calling people Pidiots...  but yet, you have a tattoo of a pit on your back??

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »
Once again, you dont know my story,, I have owned a Pitbull, regularly went to staffordshire dog club meeting, even have a pitbull tattooed on my back, you dudes just like to hate because you think you know all the answers and that victims don't exist and blah blah this and blah blah that - The Lies get tired REAL quick!

Every large breed of dogs has been guilty of attacks on people not just pitbulls. If you raise them right there shouldn't be an issue. Our male is 13 years old now. Never once in his life showed even a slight bit of aggression twords humans. I don't get people like you. You're like someone who got shot and wants to ban guns for everyone.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2012, 06:40:52 AM »
;D
Please bring your dog, I will be more than ready and waiting - you will have to excuse me while I take care of the dog first, as that would be the only really serious threat!  I look forward to having his carcass embalmed and hung as a trophy in my lounge room.  I would seriously do that, it would be a great conversation piece.
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2012, 06:46:08 AM »
Please bring your dog, I will be more than ready and waiting - you will have to excuse me while I take care of the dog first, as that would be the only really serious threat!  I look forward to having his carcass embalmed and hung as a trophy in my lounge room.  I would seriously do that, it would be a great conversation piece.

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2012, 06:46:41 AM »
holl shit lots of hatters....
E Kul, I don't know you and I don t know your history with the breed. I assure you that it was an exception, you know many cases IDIOT people have street dog's with APBT genes in their blood with 1000 of others breeds for defense or protection porpoises... remember (not the real breed with pedigree and stuff). What happen is that 90% of the cases the owner get's disappointed with the results and starts to mistreat the animal.... beat up, no food for two hole days, trapped in a space where he can only move the neck and the list goes on... imagine yourself trapped in the end of the yard when some fuckin scary bad human comes closer. After all this 5 starts Hotel treatment what are you going to think about humans ? They are no racional...
If you're going to post this media crap, I can post tons of websites (official and no official) saying that pit's aren t what you are saying they are.
I mean how come you explain that I pull the ass of my dog, take the toy out of his mouth when he's playing, and all the other things that I love to do just to play with him and he's never react differently than his ass swaying... Genes have a big influence in temper of any dogs, that's why real serious dog breeders care so much about it, and if a dog comes with ANY sign of aggressiveness they don't reproduce with him anymore.
Try to open your mind and give it a chance, they'll surprise you. No need to all this hate in your heart, not good for you. A Chow Chow already beat me in the past and some years later I addopted one and he was a fuckin lady. (but very boring as well)

HATERS GON HATE!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2012, 06:47:52 AM »
Being a dick aside, what would you do about these breeds?
I think my stance is obvious, the breed for it's own good need to be eliminated - no life form like to be used in this way, humans have a tendency to misuse others in less dominant positions - animals are no exception.  Even the US Military bans many large breeds, inluding pitbulls from military barracks - only highly skilled handlers can own one.  Until society comes up with a way to

A) Prevent dog attacks and B) Support Victims of Attack this debate will rage on.

I believe every human being has the right to defend themselves from attack, and unfortunately, there aren't many man who know how to fight dogs (a mate of mine who is MMA instructor actually has demonstrated how to fight a dog, but even he says your fucked when there are multiples) and if society is going to legislate for certain types of risk, the need to give the citizens appropriate weapons to defend themselves.

So society either has to teach owners to or legislate for:
A: Muzzle their fucking dog - I have no idea why dog owners dont do this anyway
B: Force owners to carry break sticks
C: Give citizens appropraite training and weapons to defend themselves
D: Legislate so that dog ownership is outlawed except for certified trainers

Thats what I propose
V

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »
Kul, this is my lil fella, he is 1/2 pit bull. Would you wish him to be banned as well ???

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2012, 06:50:51 AM »
Half of c.and d and youve got a legitimate answer. Train certify and legistate.  Andfull of shit hard man. your

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2012, 06:51:10 AM »
E-Kulo still crying like a little kid that just had a mean ol doggy steal its ice cream. :(

Lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2012, 06:52:24 AM »
Kul, this is my lil fella, he is 1/2 pit bull. Would you wish him to be banned as well ???
I would much prefer that, than hearing about one more child being killed.  Sorry, tough call, but Pitbull owners knew the deal when they chose them as a pet, they are a known marginalised dog that will attract you negative attention.  hearing about a dog being killed, somehow doesn't affect me as much as hearing about children being killed.  Sorry dog lovers, i just like people more......
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2012, 06:52:35 AM »
I think my stance is obvious, the breed for it's own good need to be eliminated - no life form like to be used in this way, humans have a tendency to misuse others in less dominant positions - animals are no exception.  Even the US Military bans many large breeds, inluding pitbulls from military barracks - only highly skilled handlers can own one.  Until society comes up with a way to

A) Prevent dog attacks and B) Support Victims of Attack this debate will rage on.

I believe every human being has the right to defend themselves from attack, and unfortunately, there aren't many man who know how to fight dogs (a mate of mine who is MMA instructor actually has demonstrated how to fight a dog, but even he says your fucked when there are multiples) and if society is going to legislate for certain types of risk, the need to give the citizens appropriate weapons to defend themselves.

Thats what I propose

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2012, 06:54:25 AM »
E-Kulo getting his blood pressure up in this thread...quick somebody call a waaaambulance!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2012, 06:54:59 AM »
E-Kulo still crying like a little kid that just had a mean ol doggy steal its ice cream. :(

Lol.
Oh Chaos, are you feeling still hurt! man you can cry for a long time about nothing! it does make me laugh though to see you look for an opportunity to try and hurt my feelings back!  obviously, because I know you, and that terrible affliction you suffer from i go easy on you! But thanks for the laughs eh!
V

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2012, 06:55:10 AM »
I think my stance is obvious, the breed for it's own good need to be eliminated - no life form like to be used in this way, humans have a tendency to misuse others in less dominant positions - animals are no exception.  Even the US Military bans many large breeds, inluding pitbulls from military barracks - only highly skilled handlers can own one.  Until society comes up with a way to

Thats what I propose

Holly shit you are a crazy sick dude man.. sorry but you are.
What an Stoneage thinking... when I was in Spain las year a Black man comes to me at night at put a fuckin .45 in my head saying he's going to blow my head up if I don't give to him my money. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO now all the black people have to be banned from this world or have a fucking gps ship in their head.... fuckin nonsense talk..
BTW my best friend is a crazy very black man  ;D ;D
HATERS GON HATE!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2012, 07:02:10 AM »
Holly shit you are a crazy sick dude man.. sorry but you are.
What an Stoneage thinking... when I was in Spain las year a Black man comes to me at night at put a fuckin .45 in my head saying he's going to blow my head up if I don't give to him my money. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO now all the black people have to be banned from this world or have a fucking gps ship in their head.... fuckin nonsense talk..
BTW my best friend is a crazy very black man  ;D ;D
A man can defend himself against another man, against attacking dogs he has no chance, also if you are attacked by a man there is a justice and supprot system in place to deal with it.  If you are attacked by dogs, you are on your own.  Comparing dogs to humans is a no win argument for you.  Humans are civilised, dogs are semi wild - It has long been known, that those that speak the truth, upset the ignorant , uneducated, and those in denial.  And the more you guys get upset, the more I know I am right, your stance is just one of believing that bad shit can never happen to you and trying to minimise or deny the reality of a situation.  You Pidiots can fight for the right to own child killing dogs, personally I find it more satisfying to defend and save children.  Simple choice really, unless you hate people of course, which almost every Pidiot I have spoken too has an underlying unconcious rage against his fellow man - hence the dog!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2012, 07:04:56 AM »
Had enough of you Pidiots - fight later - going to finish watching UFC in OZ
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2012, 07:20:49 AM »
Lol @ E-Kulo tryting desperately to not accept the asskicking he just took. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2012, 07:28:10 AM »
Lol @ E-Kulo tryting desperately to not accept the asskicking he just took. ;D

He's a dumb ass. His first dumb move is living in a place where you can't even have a fork in your pocket it's considered a deadly weapon. Then he pulls up to some guys farm in the middle of nowhere in only sandals and shorts. Gets his ass kicked by two dogs almost dies. Now he hates da evil pitbull more than anything in the world.

You don't go to places you aren't familiar with without having some kind of plan or way of protecting yourself. You fucked up.

Pitbulls are one of the friendlist breeds you can own if they're raised correctly. They don't just snap on owners you idiot. You sound like a whiny liberal. Ban the pitbulls its for the children  ::)

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2012, 07:49:50 AM »
A man can defend himself against another man, against attacking dogs he has no chance, also if you are attacked by a man there is a justice and supprot system in place to deal with it.  If you are attacked by dogs, you are on your own.  Comparing dogs to humans is a no win argument for you.  Humans are civilised, dogs are semi wild - It has long been known, that those that speak the truth, upset the ignorant , uneducated, and those in denial.  And the more you guys get upset, the more I know I am right, your stance is just one of believing that bad shit can never happen to you and trying to minimise or deny the reality of a situation.  You Pidiots can fight for the right to own child killing dogs, personally I find it more satisfying to defend and save children.  Simple choice really, unless you hate people of course, which almost every Pidiot I have spoken too has an underlying unconcious rage against his fellow man - hence the dog!

A man can defende himself open's a LACK of but's here ok you sick one...
If the bad guy have a gun ? If he is with two more bad guys with guns ? If you have too much to loose and decide not to react ? If the guy that's being robed is a person that don't know how to defend himself or is afraid to do it, if  you just don't want to end up dead and don't react ? if you're a pussy and don't react, if the bad guys is with 10 more with knifes and metal sticks.................
I have IF's for a eternity here.
Can look how ignorant you are, how many people are robbed everyday and how many of the robber's are lock down in prison ? The rate is 100000000x higher than dog attacks/day.
I think that you don t know but the penal system HAVE LAWS that punishes the owner of the pet in case of attack's or aggression,,,, And I can assure you that more dog's owner's pays for the attacks (due to bad treatment - ALL BREED'S NO EXEPTION) than robber's pay for the people they robbed.

HATERS GON HATE!!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2012, 08:52:01 AM »
This is the story I refused to report on because the dog was a 120 lbs mastiff mix and not a pit bull.  It had short hair and was muscular, but it was not a pit.

In another instance, the dogs that killed the Whipple lady in SF were reported as pits for about 2 years until they were correctly ID'd as presa canarios, which saw referenced as  "akin to a pit bull" in a newspaper.  That is a highly inaccurate claim, but that's what people will read and remember.

What happened to you sucks, you're desperately looking for someone to blame, and you've found your target.  Throw a rock in the air, you're bound to hit someone guilty.

These dog dickheads make me sick!

Pregnant woman mauled to death by family pit bull was in campaign group arguing that the animals are safe  

Victim was member of 'Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls'
Husband: 'She will be buried with killer dog'

Two-year-old pitbull terrier shot after charging at police

Husband finds Darla Napora's body drenched in blood

Victim suffered dozens of bites to her body and face

A pregnant woman who was mauled to death by one of her pet pit bull terriers belonged to group campaigning to convince people that the animals aren't dangerous, it has emerged.

Darla Napora, 32, was bitten dozens of times and found by her husband Greg covered in blood outstretched on their living room floor in Pacifica, California.
Police say the two-year-old unneutered pit bull believed to be responsible was hovering around the woman, who had major injuries to her upper body and face.

Tragic: Darla Napora was a member of a pitbull advocacy group, it has emerged

Greg Napora returned home from work find his wife Darla outstretched on their living room floor having been bitten dozens of times
It has since emerged Napora was a member of Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls, a group that does its best to convince people that pit bulls aren't really that dangerous.

'When they arrived, they found the victim laying in her own front living room; she was not breathing, unresponsive and had major trauma to her upper body,' said Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini.

'The husband stated that when he got home, at about noon, he found his wife with their pit bull hovering over her.'
 Police shot the pit bull terrier, similar to the one pictured, dead as it tried to escape from the Napora's back garden
Police shot the blood covered animal dead as it tried to escape from the back garden whilst officers conducted their investigation.
'The last thing we wanted to happen was for the dog to get out and start attacking bystanders or be loose in the neighbourhood,' Bertini said.

'So as soon as the dog got out of the backyard, the decision was immediately made to put that dog down and that's why the dog was shot three times by two officers on scene.'
Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous, has said he will bury his wife with the dead pet.<--- This right here is some sick twisted shit!

Locals had strong reactions to Mrs Napora's death and many said they didn't know the couple had dogs as they hadn’t seen them outside.
Neighbour Tom Lujan believes pit bulls are dangerous: 'I wouldn't have one, and I wouldn't want my family around one,' he said.
The Napora's next door neighbour surprisingly said the dogs had always been well behaved.
 Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini said that as officers tried CPR on Mrs Napora the pit bull terrier broke free and charged at them

Darla Napora was found in her home in Pacifica, California, having been mauled to death by one of her two dogs
'We shared a fence with them and if our dogs were barking at each other she'd call them off and they'd back off. They responded very well.'

For Greg Napora the tragic attack came out of the blue (fancy that, Pitbulls are dangerous - this is why telling the truth is so important - and not spreading propoganda for your own self serving interests!) as they had had the dog since it was a puppy.
Police said there were no prior problems at the household and no reason to expect the dog attack.
'Eventually we're going to find out if there's anything physically or medically wrong with the dog that may have caused this attack,' Bertini said.
The couple owned another 6-year-old pit bull who has been spayed.
The other dog was taken to the Peninsula Humane Society for examination although Police do not believe the other pit bull had anything to do with the attack.

An autopsy for the woman and a necropsy for the dog were scheduled for Friday.
It is unknown how far along Darla was with her pregnancy.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
Wow, your dog looks EXACTLY like mine!   :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2012, 11:52:37 AM »
I think my stance is obvious, the breed for it's own good need to be eliminated - no life form like to be used in this way, humans have a tendency to misuse others in less dominant positions - animals are no exception.  Even the US Military bans many large breeds, inluding pitbulls from military barracks - only highly skilled handlers can own one.  Until society comes up with a way to

Thats what I propose

blah blah blah.

you got attacked and for that i feel badly for you. i wouldnt wish that on anyone.

but now you want to 'legislate' and regulate an entire breed of dog because you had a bad experience? is that a little fucking high and mighty of you.

and probably not just one breed of dog. you wont be happy till every dog YOU pose a threat was regulated, isnt that right?

you need to suck it up and move on.
b

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2012, 11:53:45 AM »
Heres a question for you pit onrs, im curious as we dont hvae.pits in the uk.  Could ANYONE walk into your house while you were away without any grief from your dog. I used to believe a.dog should attack an intruder but as I got.older I.realised thy are pets and should only attack if you are in direct harm.  A dog is a deterent not a weapon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2012, 12:04:56 PM »
Heres a question for you pit onrs, im curious as we dont hvae.pits in the uk.  Could ANYONE walk into your house while you were away without any grief from your dog. I used to believe a.dog should attack an intruder but as I got.older I.realised thy are pets and should only attack if you are in direct harm.  A dog is a deterent not a weapon.
Do you have English Staffys, Irish Staffys, Bull Terriers?